Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:37:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376980 times)
I_IZ_CEO

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 08:26:09 AM

The old rockets gaw was using b4 are now changed, seems like he likes to steal.

The entire website design of rocketmarketinginc.com is a copyrighted design owned by my company, Rocket Marketing Inc. Also each part of the artwork on the website is owned by my company. The copyrighted design and images include every part of the visible website, not limited to but including the background, rocket(s), planet, symbols, stars, each of these as individual images and these images as a composite design.

old image

T0urist

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 08:31:29 AM

I am done with this shit

They are pushing people away from btc payouts by puishing hash stakers. So far most kool aid drinkers on the forum are HAPPY to convert all their m/h into stakers (which will vanish)

I want to mine BTC not this bullshit paycoin that I cant do anything with for months still. other than rely on promises, if paycoin reaches 20 dollars its because we paid for it to be 20 bucks..using OUR money not his to do this through stakers...

Its becoming clear that scrypt mining here is dead and they want you to buy their worthless hashpoint/paycoin by paying a min of 10 REAL dollars for the privileged to stake them..

If they did the right thing and let us MINE btc as lets be real they haven't really payid out any btc for 2 months now and now with the extension it will be another 2-3 months before you see ANY BTC from josh.

Its an easier to control ecosystem nobody can question something that may or may not exist. Anyone notice the rates jump on the genesis hashlet... still have my freebie one of 10gh and the genesis multi pool was 1800 satoshi yesterday now its 580 satoshi... the rest of the pools seem pretty stagnant and never adjusted... zen pool has gone down slightly... now if you rent out your gear etc you'd expect it to be consistent.

the 1 satoshi payments were simply a month long plan to make them feel worthless so you basically go fuck it i may as well convert to paycoin stakers. It gets those hashlets off the books and limits the liability to purely primes. The announcement of transforming primes will only win over 50% of the owners but the pools will decrease over time. Its clever... this plan has been orchestrated from the beginning. For someone that was scammed on their own order for asics in the past its not very honorable.

Joshy doodle went to the moon.... riding on a ponzi.... stuck a feather in his hat and called it hashlet prime
corygto

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 08:32:09 AM

I wonder if HashTalk is being ddos'd? I've been trying to read it for the last hour or so and it's been going up and back down like crazy.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8969

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 08:35:05 AM

The entire website design of rocketmarketinginc.com is a copyrighted design owned by my company, Rocket Marketing Inc. Also each part of the artwork on the website is owned by my company. The copyrighted design and images include every part of the visible website, not limited to but including the background, rocket(s), planet, symbols, stars, each of these as individual images and these images as a composite design.

old image

https://i.imgur.com/2Pisy6E.png

This is a good one. What's the source for that quote, do you have a link?

It's not the first time they've been accused of taking someone's work without due compensation. Wasn't there some debacle with their partner for payment processing in one of the early HashBase announcements?
zerocoder

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 08:37:30 AM

Last day, somebody used toy exchange for cryptsy so I should ask, which exchange is reliable and trustworthy. Bittrex, cex.io or another one?

"Break the Big Banks" - http://BERN.cash - #‎NotMeUS #rEVOLution
BERN BRpJhL4VVsJPwVnHc26iqG3kxxKtF6UEFo
I_IZ_CEO

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 08:38:13 AM

old image

It's not the first time they've been accused of taking someone's work without due compensation. Wasn't there some debacle with their partner for payment processing in one of the early HashBase announcements?

Someone sent me the "CHILLING EFFECTS" lol

https://www.chillingeffects.org/notices/2004294

The Chilling Effects database collects and analyzes legal complaints and requests for removal of online materials, helping Internet users to know their rights and understand the law. These data enable us to study the prevalence of legal threats and let Internet users see the source of content removals.

raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 08:39:44 AM

Last day, somebody used toy exchange for cryptsy so I should ask, which exchange is reliable and trustworthy. Bittrex, cex.io or another one?

personally speaking, i use kraken. only problem i encountered with them was when HSBC refused to handle a withdrawal.
HSBC is a toy bank.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 08:40:34 AM

I wonder if HashTalk is being ddos'd? I've been trying to read it for the last hour or so and it's been going up and back down like crazy.

It can barely keep up with the chief clicking "delete" and "ban" Smiley

(note to PayCoin entrepreneurs: the above is intended as a joke, if you don't get it, no problem, move along)
I_IZ_CEO

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 08:40:46 AM

old image

Yes it was the VISA/MASTERCARD logo's on their hashcard, that's why you don't see the logo on their card anymore :p

Sorry I should of added to the other post Smiley

zerocoder

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 08:41:42 AM

personally speaking, i use kraken. only problem i encountered with them was when HSBC refused to handle a withdrawal.
HSBC is a toy bank.

Thanks a lot Smiley F* the bank sell it locally

"Break the Big Banks" - http://BERN.cash - #‎NotMeUS #rEVOLution
BERN BRpJhL4VVsJPwVnHc26iqG3kxxKtF6UEFo
T0urist

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 08:42:01 AM

old image

Of course... all images from his site the grandmother with card etc... everything comes from royalty free image sites. For a company so rich you'd expect them to make their own. I give it 2 months before more people question it. In the past you could get some returns on btc with your zen pool hashlets.... now with the direction changed to paycoin the only thing you are getting is a webpage counter going up.

A alot of people are going to feel betrayed and hurt come release time. Some will buy stuff and cash quickly but the ecosystem only has so much give in it. The company will take the profits to run and set aside just enough to keep it going. 70% of the players are going to lose. I just hope the 30% big return people feel enough remorse to distribute enough wealth back to help cover those that went in with them but i doubt it. They'll abandon their hashtalk nicknames and come back here under others all the richer. Its going to be a sad day

Quote from: corygto

Its not being ddos'd at all. Everytime announcements come it goes like that. Its just forum strain on the servers. Its consistent with the last month of big announcements. Thats another red flag. The company forums apparently get hammered and goes down from over use but its the same users on there. Google trends show there is no large analytics for paycoin hashcoin etc so where is all the supposed traffic coming from? Its simply another marketing ploy to make people think the company is getting exposure. The truth is the servers like can't support too much traffic full stop.

Why ddos? Nobody has lost big yet so there isn't enough butthurt going around.

Check out csgolounge.com sometime... its a betting site for counter-strike global offensive with weapon skins. people ddos matches and the site when they think they are losing and they are able to easily fight those off. csgolounge.com doesn't have anywhere near the apparently crazy venture investments that GAW says they have so how is it they can't do the same? There are companies out there that offer ddos protection... they have huge pipes that mitigate the attacks why wouldn't gaw invest in that? Its called proactive planning.

Simply put its all a farce.... they are running on whats needed to keep the dream alive. One day the offices will be empty and the records shredded, the forums not contactable and many people will flock to other forums asking whats happened and why its not back up.
corygto

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 08:42:31 AM

Poloniex is very good, and has many alts.
I_IZ_CEO

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 08:44:40 AM

Last exchange I used was polo. BUT once they removed LTC market I said fk em. Now I only mine BTC/DOGE/LTC and keep them. DO NOT TRUST ANY EXCHANGE.

corygto

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 08:44:56 AM

old image

Of course... all images from his site the grandmother with card etc... everything comes from royalty free image sites. For a company so rich you'd expect them to make their own. I give it 2 months before more people question it. In the past you could get some returns on btc with your zen pool hashlets.... now with the direction changed to paycoin the only thing you are getting is a webpage counter going up.

A alot of people are going to feel betrayed and hurt come release time. Some will buy stuff and cash quickly but the ecosystem only has so much give in it. The company will take the profits to run and set aside just enough to keep it going. 70% of the players are going to lose. I just hope the 30% big return people feel enough remorse to distribute enough wealth back to help cover those that went in with them but i doubt it. They'll abandon their hashtalk nicknames and come back here under others all the richer. Its going to be a sad day

Quote from: corygto

Its not being ddos'd at all. Everytime announcements come it goes like that. Its just forum strain on the servers. Its consistent with the last month of big announcements. Thats another red flag. The company forums apparently get hammered and goes down from over use but its the same users on there. Google trends show there is no large analytics for paycoin hashcoin etc so where is all the supposed traffic coming from? Its simply another marketing ploy to make people think the company is getting exposure. The truth is the servers like can't support too much traffic full stop.

Why ddos? Nobody has lost big yet so there isn't enough butthurt going around.

Check out csgolounge.com sometime... its a betting site for counter-strike global offensive with weapon skins. people ddos matches and the site when they think they are losing and they are able to easily fight those off. csgolounge.com doesn't have anywhere near the apparently crazy venture investments that GAW says they have so how is it they can't do the same? There are companies out there that offer ddos protection... they have huge pipes that mitigate the attacks why wouldn't gaw invest in that? Its called proactive planning.

Simply put its all a farce.... they are running on whats needed to keep the dream alive. One day the offices will be empty and the records shredded, the forums not contactable and many people will flock to other forums asking whats happened and why its not back up.

Good point.
corygto

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 08:45:28 AM

Last exchange I used was polo. BUT once they removed LTC market I said fk em. Now I only mine BTC/DOGE/LTC and keep them. DO NOT TRUST ANY EXCHANGE.

That's odd, I just sold some LTC like a day ago.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 08:46:13 AM

Nice. One thing I thought they were not cheaping out on was design with all those snazzy pictures and stuff. Apparently I was wrong.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 08:46:45 AM

That's odd, I just sold some LTC like a day ago.

They have LTC/BTC but not LTC/shitcoins I think.

Edit: And volume on Poloniex is a bit lacking. Cryptsy sucks but when you need to move some non-trivial amount of coinage there aren't that many places to choose from.
Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 08:52:38 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2014, 09:56:36 AM by Oldminer

What a mess.

Glad I got out when I did and hey I'm grateful to GAW_CEO for letting me walk away with a nice profit as an 'early adopter', though it does bug me much of my profit was due to latecomers & Josh's promises, and that he continues to promote this ponzi.

I get the distinct impression that whats left is built on nothing more than matchsticks & promises. My BIG tip (if your still in) is to take what you have left & run & count your loss (if applicable) as 'education costs'.

Josh had some great ideas, and started off well, (and he may well have been genuine) but due to his immaturity & lack of business sense, much of what came in initially was unfortunately NOT reinvested as it should it have been, but most likely was spent on himself. Such is this house of cards...

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
T0urist

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 08:56:46 AM

old image

Yes it was the VISA/MASTERCARD logo's on their hashcard, that's why you don't see the logo on their card anymore :p

Sorry I should of added to the other post Smiley

Doesn't this raise a red flag to any other people? Another possible big partner that doesn't want their logo on a card? Cmon are people over there not questioning the secret sauce? Its just not making sense....
I_IZ_CEO

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 09:00:37 AM

Nice. One thing I thought they were not cheaping out on was design with all those snazzy pictures and stuff. Apparently I was wrong.

Haha the dude is a thief. And you are correct on the polo thing BTC/LTC XMR/LTC. Some have also said that they are in bed with dev but that is another topic.

Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: