Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 06:07:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376939 times)
T0urist

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 12:57:58 PM

You should check with the Authy CEO and president.  Notice how he only tags the authy twitter account and not the presidents https://twitter.com/marcboroditsky

And wording of that tweet is vague, it doesn't say Authy confirmed anything, just that "reached out to help confirm". Hopefully their help will be along the lines of "here's contact info for CEX and Coinbase, give them a call" Smiley

If I was a high-profle client like CEX or Coinbase and I heard that one of our vendors for security was going around telling other clients how we are being outperformed like that I would be pretty pissed. Especially in public and would strongly consider taking my business elsewhere to a place that doesn't have such loose lips about our business with them.

If these statements are true, as a user of Authy, I find it very disturbing.

Be sure to email them and make them aware of that.

Email sent to support@authy.com

From Authy,

Hi Chris,

Each of our clients have access to their apps usage for billing reasons, this information provides no personal data of our users. We did only confirm that the transaction volume for GAW is greater than the one of our other clients.

We care about our user's privacy and will not share any kind of personal information.

Please let us know if we can assist you further.

So Josh is basically full of shit which we already knew.

Post that on hashtalk. See what he says... bet the original posts disappear!!! He probably meant another authy program. Even if it was posted i'm sure their legion of fans would find a way to deny Josh meant it in that context or said it to begin with.

I believe Josh is a Habitual Liar. When the lies fail he falls back on the nice guy state where people give him pity reassure him that he's still the man and people are picking on him and the company. Its a defense mechanism thats supported by brainwashing of others.
clownius

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 01:05:04 PM

I wonder if HashTalk is being ddos'd? I've been trying to read it for the last hour or so and it's been going up and back down like crazy.

Being reasonably knowledgeable about servers and webhosting this amuses the hell out of me.

There is no excuse in this day and age for a community funded amateur operation to go down at the first sign of a DDoS.  Mitigation for such is not expensive or difficult.  Also a very low end webserver should easily handle a forum with hundred of thousands of active users.  Do they run the entire site on a low end VPS or something?

It smells like hype.  Look we are so popular that it crashes our webserver so many people are interested.  I say bullshit

In case anyone is wondering my experience im on the (volunteer) tech crew for a rather large torrent tracker (and hell no i aint admitting which one but i assure you it doesnt host copoyright content if anyone asks  Wink ).

We now have 3 or 4 machine for assorted uses but one of them does basically the entire tracker and forums workload.  It has close to 250k regular users and almost 2mil peers on the tracker.  We have in the past due to hardware failures run this on what is essentially a beefed up desktop.  It does not fold under the load.  

There is no excuse why even a low end server couldnt handle the load.  None in fact a decent VPS could easily do the job.

Oh and we live under an almost constant DDoS.  Its hits multiple GB/s regularly.  We spend around 70 Euro a month on a server that filters the DDoS and keeps up online through the worst of it with little to no slowdown.  

You cant tell me GAW cant afford such a system.  I could believe though their tech guys are too shit to work it out sadly.  Heck even a simple $200 a month cloudflare plan for the tech illiterate would easily handle just about anything that could be thrown at GAW....

Maybe i could offer to host GAWs forums for a fee.  I could throw it on a cheap dedi and charge them twice as much and make a massive profit and they may even save money.  They wouldnt go down anymore at least lol
T0urist

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 01:20:11 PM

Maybe i could offer to host GAWs forums for a fee.  I could throw it on a cheap dedi and charge them twice as much and make a massive profit and they may even save money.  They wouldnt go down anymore at least lol

Would you take payment in paycoin? Cause its going to be bigger than bitcoin.
clownius

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 01:22:17 PM

Would you take payment in paycoin? Cause its going to be bigger than bitcoin.

Nah straight up bitcoin or fiat please  Cheesy

Happy to deal in both.
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 01:23:34 PM

Amazing how they keep finding more CashTakers to sell. Guess they got misplaced in their warehouse. So lucky people can get more and convert their perpetual Hashlets into expring CashTakers.  Roll Eyes

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
T0urist

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 01:46:30 PM

Amazing how they keep finding more CashTakers to sell. Guess they got misplaced in their warehouse. So lucky people can get more and convert their perpetual Hashlets into expring CashTakers.  Roll Eyes

All part of the hype... throw it out there,... take it away and wait 48 hours then say there are more but only in limited supplies.

People eat that shit up.

Its like when oil prices went through the roof and it was limited. You had morons lining up to fill cans with petrol cause they thought the world was coming to an end and it wouldn't come back. Or xmas when everyone buys trolley loads of groceries because of shop closures for 2 days... ffs people its just a scam Smiley. Carry on and all will be well.

Can't blame the people though. Life is tough and work is hard. Everyone wants riches and to relax with no effort. Even in the bitcoin world for you to make profits someone has to buy at a higher price. There is no magic invented money (except by the banks) for a winner there has to be a loser.
jackbox
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 01:53:27 PM

All part of the hype... throw it out there,... take it away and wait 48 hours then say there are more but only in limited supplies.

People eat that shit up.

Its like when oil prices went through the roof and it was limited. You had morons lining up to fill cans with petrol cause they thought the world was coming to an end and it wouldn't come back. Or xmas when everyone buys trolley loads of groceries because of shop closures for 2 days... ffs people its just a scam Smiley. Carry on and all will be well.

Can't blame the people though. Life is tough and work is hard. Everyone wants riches and to relax with no effort. Even in the bitcoin world for you to make profits someone has to buy at a higher price. There is no magic invented money (except by the banks) for a winner there has to be a loser.

55. Funny you should mention the people lining up for gas. When I was 13 or 14 they had the oil shortage crisis and people lined up for hours and hours to buy a few gallons of rationed gasoline. I bought these special springs people could put in their tank inlets to prevent siphoning of their precious gasoline. Sold out in a few hours. Stupid people.  Shocked

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
AtomicFrost

Activity: 92

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 01:57:52 PM

So, it looks like Primes are going for about $55 a MH right now. I wonder what the pricing will be like tonight? I wonder if it's worth holding out and seeing if it doesn't spike into the $60 - $70 range.

I have a few more Primes to offload, but trying to figure out the best time to dump them. I could have made more BTC if I hadn't liquidated the majority earlier, but my crystal ball was broken.  Grin
Flep182
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 02:00:55 PM

So, it looks like Primes are going for about $55 a MH right now. I wonder what the pricing will be like tonight? I wonder if it's worth holding out and seeing if it doesn't spike into the $60 - $70 range.

I have a few more Primes to offload, but trying to figure out the best time to dump them. I could have made more BTC if I hadn't liquidated the majority earlier, but my crystal ball was broken.  Grin

Damnit, sold mine at 45 Smiley
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 02:01:40 PM

some poor bastard wasted $45

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
jackbox
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 02:02:31 PM

You two should be lucky to get out of the GAW train wreck at any price. When everything crashes you will say I was so smart I got out at $45.

MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 02:19:11 PM

Talk about making money "hand over fist" lol

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 02:20:04 PM

I have a few more Primes to offload, but trying to figure out the best time to dump them. I could have made more BTC if I hadn't liquidated the majority earlier, but my crystal ball was broken.  Grin

You two should be lucky to get out of the GAW train wreck at any price. When everything crashes you will say I was so smart I got out at $45.

I got out at 50.00 a piece primes. Dont ask me about my Zens. Do we actually think we will be able to cash or HP in any time soon.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 02:21:36 PM

So what up with their prized hashtalk? ddos? The GAW flock must be climbing the walls with anxieties right about now lol

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
vabchgent

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 02:24:31 PM

So what up with their prized hashtalk? ddos? The GAW flock must be climbing the walls with anxieties right about now lol

I just got into HT .

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████

AtomicFrost

Activity: 92

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 02:29:18 PM

I have a few more Primes to offload, but trying to figure out the best time to dump them. I could have made more BTC if I hadn't liquidated the majority earlier, but my crystal ball was broken.  Grin

I'm quite happy to get out ahead and then some. The hardest part of an operation like GAW is knowing the best point to pull out.
If by some chance this PayCoin thing actually launches at $20 those who liquidate quickly stand to make out well.

I just need to figure out if it's worth gambling (Hold onto / convert to POS) with the remaining Primes or liquidate them all tonight . . .  Damn, crystal ball is still broken . . .  Tongue
zerocoder

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 02:29:36 PM

You will sleep like babies tonight 45$ is better than nothing. Can use that money for buying bitcoin mining machines. Right now, spondoolies tech selling from stock and delivery only takes 2 days. If you got money, order right now and you can compensate that lost probably in couple days

"Break the Big Banks" - http://BERN.cash - #‎NotMeUS #rEVOLution
BERN BRpJhL4VVsJPwVnHc26iqG3kxxKtF6UEFo
CoinFire

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 02:34:02 PM

You should check with the Authy CEO and president.  Notice how he only tags the authy twitter account and not the presidents https://twitter.com/marcboroditsky

And wording of that tweet is vague, it doesn't say Authy confirmed anything, just that "reached out to help confirm". Hopefully their help will be along the lines of "here's contact info for CEX and Coinbase, give them a call" Smiley

If I was a high-profle client like CEX or Coinbase and I heard that one of our vendors for security was going around telling other clients how we are being outperformed like that I would be pretty pissed. Especially in public and would strongly consider taking my business elsewhere to a place that doesn't have such loose lips about our business with them.

If these statements are true, as a user of Authy, I find it very disturbing.

Be sure to email them and make them aware of that.

Email sent to support@authy.com

From Authy,

Hi Chris,

Each of our clients have access to their apps usage for billing reasons, this information provides no personal data of our users. We did only confirm that the transaction volume for GAW is greater than the one of our other clients.

We care about our user's privacy and will not share any kind of personal information.

Please let us know if we can assist you further.

*EDIT*

Forgot to include my email for context:
Josh Garza of GAW Miner has tweeted that:

Josh Garza ‏@gawceo

The President of AUTHY just reached out to help confirm our previous statements. That's nice of them, more on that. Thanks @Authy

https://twitter.com/gawceo/status/540028154996596737

This statement, along with another deleted tweet, said that GAW has more 2 factor authentications then all other AUTHY customers and AUTHY said that GAW is stressing AUTHY network.

If these statements are true and AUTHY is releasing customer usage data to other businesses, then I no long wish to use AUTHY. I have used AUTHY for the past ~9 months and no longer feel safe using AUTHY if those statements are true.

I have AUTHY set-up with a different email account and I'm using a different due to the concerns mentioned above.

Just sent the Marc and Daniel both emails saying I was horribly disappointed they would back-peddle on what they told us and how damaging that is to our reputation and our legal defense.

vabchgent

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 02:34:45 PM

You will sleep like babies tonight 45$ is better than nothing. Can use that money for buying bitcoin mining machines. Right now, spondoolies tech selling from stock and delivery only takes 2 days. If you got money, order right now and you can compensate that lost probably in couple days

Already did I have my antminers on order just waiting for them to show up.  Smiley

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████

GAW_Homero

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 02:35:02 PM

https://hashtalk.org/topic/21270/my-origin-prime-is-for-sale/16

My family and I made a very tough decision this evening. My Origin Prime is on sale for $22,050. To put it simply, we view this as a choice between my personal vanity of ownership and the potential long-term benefits to my children. I am acting in their best interests.

Why on earth would I want to pay that much for this item?

Some people collect rare items & mementos, such as baseball cards or comic books, for much more than I'm selling this Hashlet. This is the most rare model made, only 19 exist. Each owner has a price at which they're willing to sell. This is mine.
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: