Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:02:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376994 times)
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 03:51:12 PM

I was talking about Havelock Investments's new AMhash 3 fund, isn't that a trustworthy fund. I value you opinions

http://www.amhash.com/pricing.htm

from what i've observed, ASICMiner tend to use the IPO funds from one round to fund the next generations of their chips, when the funds should be used for current developments ongoing, thus, dividends are often severely delayed. Also, their sales are not as good as one might expect due to being behind constantly the curve in chip development. The BE200 chip was way under-spec compared to most other hardware manufacturers, and if this trend continues, there may be little to no dividends to pay by the time BE300 is installed in mining rigs.

The dividends are only delayed on the weekends otherwise you get paid every day around 12 noon EST. I've been in Amhash 1 for almost two months now and no issues to report.

And meager dividends? So getting your money back in about 4 months from a reputable firm is not good enough anymore?? And this is in the GAW thread??? Wow.

Does the AMHASH investment through Havelock pay in BTC or USD? I would be interested in getting in on round 3 if payout is in BTC.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
Chris_Sabian
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 03:52:10 PM

I was talking about Havelock Investments's new AMhash 3 fund, isn't that a trustworthy fund. I value you opinions

http://www.amhash.com/pricing.htm

from what i've observed, ASICMiner tend to use the IPO funds from one round to fund the next generations of their chips, when the funds should be used for current developments ongoing, thus, dividends are often severely delayed. Also, their sales are not as good as one might expect due to being behind constantly the curve in chip development. The BE200 chip was way under-spec compared to most other hardware manufacturers, and if this trend continues, there may be little to no dividends to pay by the time BE300 is installed in mining rigs.

The dividends are only delayed on the weekends otherwise you get paid every day around 12 noon EST. I've been in Amhash 1 for almost two months now and no issues to report.

And meager dividends? So getting your money back in about 4 months from a reputable firm is not good enough anymore?? And this is in the GAW thread??? Wow.

Does the AMHASH investment through Havelock pay in BTC or USD? I would be interested in getting in on round 3 if payout is in BTC.

All bitcoin.
keshuker

Activity: 395
Merit: 250

aka. dibdab

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 03:58:39 PM

Every day i skim through the hyping and calculations on the huge profits everybody will make by just staking and wonder: Where do these people imagine the money is coming from?

I mean, they can't just all be that daft, that they think that the value of Paycoin is going to be 20$ forever if everybody are making huge profits and dumping for BTC/cash can they?

It is the clearest red flag that convinced me right away when I read about the PoS staking, any PoS coin can increase the "interest" paid from staking, but this will create zero new BTC/USD into the altcoin.

What if I bought one Dogecoin from someone in here for 1 dollar, then the market cap for Doge would be 96,372,569,383 $ until somebody sells it cheaper again. Its frustrating to see that apparently noone on HT gets this.
jackbox
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 04:00:30 PM

Every day i skim through the hyping and calculations on the huge profits everybody will make by just staking and wonder: Where do these people imagine the money is coming from?

I mean, they can't just all be that daft, that they think that the value of Paycoin is going to be 20$ forever if everybody are making huge profits and dumping for BTC/cash can they?

It is the clearest red flag that convinced me right away when I read about the PoS staking, any PoS coin can increase the "interest" paid from staking, but this will create zero new BTC/USD into the altcoin.

What if I bought one Dogecoin from someone in here for 1 dollar, then the market cap for Doge would be 96,372,569,383 $ until somebody sells it cheaper again. Its frustrating to see that apparently noone on HT gets this.

Conmen have always traded on one of the strongest human emotions, greed. People are greedy and playing into that greed is how cons are perpetrated. People also want to believe what they want to believe. People with common sense have no chance of getting through to their greedy minds.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 04:02:26 PM

I think the coin is going to lock in at 20.00 per coin. Like that is it and that is all. I am pretty sure GAW is going to figure it out. That corporations using the coin need a set coin price in order to use it. So no more no less 20.00 if thats where they set the value and another spin on the ball could be the interest comes from the use of the coin thru debit card.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
jackbox
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 04:04:54 PM

I think the coin is going to lock in at 20.00 per coin. Like that is it and that is all. I am pretty sure GAW is going to figure it out. That corporations using the coin need a set coin price in order to use it. So no more no less 20.00 if thats where they set the value.

There is no lock. There are no corporations using the coin. There is no buy wall. Don't you get it? These are all deluded dreams or outright lies. If the coin does release the value will immediately crash to a few satoshis.

vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 04:08:19 PM

I think the coin is going to lock in at 20.00 per coin. Like that is it and that is all. I am pretty sure GAW is going to figure it out. That corporations using the coin need a set coin price in order to use it. So no more no less 20.00 if thats where they set the value.

There is no lock. There are no corporations using the coin. There is no buy wall. Don't you get it? These are all deluded dreams or outright lies. If the coin does release the value will immediately crash to a few satoshis.

I am with you on this one. If hes not scamming this is the way it would work to the corporate mindset.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
keshuker

aka. dibdab

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 04:14:46 PM

Btw, how many coins will there be in PoW phase? How long will PoW phase be? What is the average % of new coins generated by both magic PoS wallets and normal? When will PC be trade-able? On which exchanges? Why has the possibility to mine hashpoints been prolonged now already twice? Can outsiders mine PC in PoW? On which pools? Where can i DL a wallet?

I dont think you can find many altcoins that have been launched with so little information as PC. But the hype compensates I guess

And most of all, why does the corporations and GAW give out 500% profits just like that? And with the twice prolonged Hashpoint mining, they just keep on giving like a gift to all the valuable customers. I would have thought any early investor who threw 100 million dollars into this would have got in early to make own profit and not just throw it around to the small players, but this must be a new strategy.
alienesb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 04:19:34 PM

Why wouldn't corporations just use Coinbase or Ripple (XRP)? It boggles the mind.
NeonTranceBadger

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 04:22:09 PM

I'm just wondering how the floor works.  If people just dump the coin and the price drops to $20 are they going to halt all the trading of paycoin to keep it from dropping below $20.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8981

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 04:23:57 PM

as you can see AMHash investors are awfully precious about their meagre divs  Roll Eyes

AMHash is ok. You might be confusing it with the ASCIMiner shares, those have not been doing well. But AMHash pays out the "theoretical" BTC yield minus fees, which are fairly reasonable. The cost per GH/s is ok too.

Shares hold their price on Havelock, which makes sense considering that BTC diff has been flat for a month. I can cash out now and have a decent ROI after just as few weeks, sounds like early prime hashlets, doesn't it Smiley.

Yes, they are selling off their BE200 stock that way, they make no secret about it. So it all depends on whether we want to support a viable competitor for Bitmain/Spondoolies/etc. I prefer physical gear but when I run out of kW I would rather give my money to an actual manufacturer than some of these fake clouds.

RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 04:24:19 PM

I'm just wondering how the floor works.  If people just dump the coin and the price drops to $20 are they going to halt all the trading of paycoin to keep it from dropping below $20.

They have some sort of majic wizzard code from what I understand that limits production of coins to meet "supply and demand" the controllers do this, that are controlled by people you rent them.

If you have deep pockets you win in this system, if you are just a everyday person your pretty much SOL cause you do not control nothings

1% controlling 99% once again.

bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 04:27:37 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2014, 05:28:04 PM by bitpop

I think anyone trying to bring crypto to the forefront is doing a good thing. Bitcoin has made it's leaps and bounds. Bitcoin payments on websites, ATMs, etc. Why slam another crypto for trying to do the same thing? Josh has said they will absolutely not sell out. It's all over the forums where he's stated this. Slamming Paycoin and Gaw for wanting to help bring the crypto world to the average person is a slap in the face to the whole community. We need to support each other not kick each other in the teeth. And PayCoin won't outdo Bitcoin. There will still be plenty of room for Bitcoin to thrive.

I don't see what the big fuss is. Can't we all just get along and scam together?

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8981

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 04:28:34 PM

They will spray paint the price in pink on the warehouse floor.
keshuker

aka. dibdab

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 04:28:41 PM

They have some sort of majic wizzard code from what I understand that limits production of coins to meet "supply and demand" the controllers do this, that are controlled by people you rent them.

If you have deep pockets you win in this system, if you are just a everyday person your pretty much SOL cause you do not control nothings

But they still guarantee a rate of 0.0075 to 0.01 PC/day a coin interest on the magical cashtakers
NeonTranceBadger

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 04:32:46 PM

Sounds like that is going to work out well for everyone.  XD
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 04:32:55 PM

Yes because I thoroughly detest anyone that takes advantage of people especially the uneducated. Crypto is for everyone and when you fuck over the general population for personal gain because they don't fully understand what's going on then you are a complete scumbag and you deserve nothing but the worst.

So you think most of the people on HT are uneducated?

Actually yes I do but I think many more are just ignorant and greedy. However, HT users are just a small percentage of people that have been suckered into throwing all their money at GAW.

So how come some of the people that are not uneducated are staying. And please don't come up with the word shill or payed.

Pumpers who think they can dump, but cashtakers will be mandatory. No one is making money but Josh.

bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 04:35:19 PM

Why not add every other cloud mining provider to this? Even if people have to be selling mining power to fall under this, there are what, a dozen other companies you could add to this? Why not?

Why don't you do it? Go make your own thread. Can you read this thread is about gaw fraud?

alienesb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 04:36:26 PM

They will spray paint the price in pink on the warehouse floor.

I see what you did there  Cheesy
jackbox
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 04:38:17 PM

The "Prime Controllers" create new coins based on demand. Since there will be no demand beyond what has been premined the controllers will create nothing and the morons holding CashTakers will get nothing except they have already given their cash to GAW.

Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: