Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:31:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VTR] vTorrent - Share with freedom | 2FA | HD | @Bittrex  (Read 436013 times)
dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 07:55:28 AM

So much rich-list bullshit going on here..

As if it's first time you guys see manipulation in crypto..

That saddest part about this discussion is no one is focusing on haw badly vtr has failed to build something useful.

Go back to your pure vidz scam just trying to fud vtr.

Wow, the guy cant even make a comment without being attacked. No wonder no one wants to buy and hold and support vtr.

Seriously?

Using terms like 'bullshit going here' is just an innocent comment that doesn't deserve addressing?

Please, tell me how I should behave when someone is disrespectful.

He made a comment about a rich list and it is bullshit that one address is holding and buying so many coins. You think that's good for distribution?
I dont.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dukeneptun
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 07:57:04 AM

Can we get torrents yet? I want to watch a movie tonight.

vTorrent and Chill, anyone?  Grin

Wow you guys are delayed when it comes to everything here aren't ya? Even jokes.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1696889.msg17115578#msg17115578

Its Pure vidz and chill going forward.

rhinomonkey

Activity: 646
Merit: 501

Ni dieu ni maître

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 08:06:39 AM

vTorrent and Chill, anyone?  Grin

Wow you guys are delayed when it comes to everything here aren't ya? Even jokes.

The only jokes here are your worthless posts and the fact that you think pure vidz and chill is anything more than you watching barney with your fleshlite.

I've put amazon on back order for mops in preparation for how much my room will be flooded after these girls see vTorrent.

dukeneptun
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 08:17:46 AM

vTorrent and Chill, anyone?  Grin

The only jokes here are your worthless posts and the fact that you think pure vidz and chill is anything more than you watching barney with your fleshlite.

I've put amazon on back order for mops in preparation for how much my room will be flooded after these girls see vTorrent.

If you think girls are going to want to use vtorrent over purevidz your insane. Purevidz is and will be sexy and so easy to use my grandmother can use it from her grave, as long as she's got some wifi and a smartphone. Cheesy

Purevidz and chill is the future, dont miss out man. You been holding this coin for too long, cut your losses and move on to the winner.
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 08:54:30 AM
Last edit: December 15, 2016, 09:38:31 AM by coins101

@devs

Please put ZCash protocol on the development road map.

Great suggestion, anon payments would add a lot of value to the torrent ecosystem and users, for all the obvious reasons.

In case you hadn't noticed, vTorrent already has stealth addresses for anon payments.

ZCash protocol is just the best possible version there is as it doesn't require mixing.

Here is some of the vTorrent code for RingSigs (ringsigs are used by Boolberry, Monero, Shadow)

Code:
#ifndef SDC_RINGSIG_H
#define SDC_RINGSIG_H

#include "stealth.h"
#include "state.h"
#include "types.h"

class CPubKey;

enum ringsigType
{
    RING_SIG_1 = 1,
    RING_SIG_2,
};

const uint32_t MIN_ANON_OUT_SIZE = 1 + 1 + 1 + 33 + 1 + 33; // OP_RETURN ANON_TOKEN lenPk pkTo lenR R [lenEnarr enarr]
const uint32_t MIN_ANON_IN_SIZE = 2 + (33 + 32 + 32); // 2byte marker (cpubkey + sigc + sigr)
const uint32_t MAX_ANON_NARRATION_SIZE = 48;
const uint32_t MIN_RING_SIZE = 3;
const uint32_t MAX_RING_SIZE_OLD = 200;
const uint32_t MAX_RING_SIZE = 32; // already overkill

const int MIN_ANON_SPEND_DEPTH = 10;
const int ANON_TXN_VERSION = 1000;

// MAX_MONEY = 200000000000000000; most complex possible value can be represented by 36 outputs

int initialiseRingSigs();
int finaliseRingSigs();
j4se

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 08:59:42 AM

Wow the time for vTorrent is now - the Pirate Bay will be blocked in Australia. Bring it on Devs!

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-12-15/federal-court-orders-pirate-bay-blocked-in-australia/8116912?pfmredir=sm
coins101
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 09:04:18 AM
Last edit: December 15, 2016, 10:10:41 AM by coins101

So you like to play this game of pretending to post innocent comments and then crying foul to the world on different threads -

"all I said on their thread was kittens are cute, and they attacked me.  Don't go near vTorrent, they even hate kittens."

He made a comment about a rich list and it is bullshit that one address is holding and buying so many coins. You think that's good for distribution?
I dont.

If you think girls are going to want to use vtorrent over purevidz your insane. Purevidz is and will be sexy and so easy to use my grandmother can use it from her grave, as long as she's got some wifi and a smartphone. Cheesy

Purevidz and chill is the future, dont miss out man. You been holding this coin for too long, cut your losses and move on to the winner.

So now we've confirmed you're just here for faux concerned trolling to promote some web site.

I'm not bad at troll patrol and you just made it to the top of the troll patrol list.

So, no 'attacking you' on this post. I'm just letting you know how I stand, so both of us know the ground rules from here on out.
dukeneptun
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 11:58:38 AM

So you like to play this game of pretending to post innocent comments and then crying foul to the world on different threads -

"all I said on their thread was kittens are cute, and they attacked me.  Don't go near vTorrent, they even hate kittens."

I dont.

So now we've confirmed you're just here for faux concerned trolling to promote some web site.

I'm not bad at troll patrol and you just made it to the top of the troll patrol list.

So, no 'attacking you' on this post. I'm just letting you know how I stand, so both of us know the ground rules from here on out.

Your fucking mental if you think im a troll. I invest serious amounts of btc into alts and when I make a post its because im seriously thinking or feeling like that.

This thread is full of attackers who cant even respect the other guys.

Fuck this thread. Im out.

PureVidz to the MOOON!

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 01:21:21 PM

"all I said on their thread was kittens are cute, and they attacked me.  Don't go near vTorrent, they even hate kittens."

I dont.

Your fucking mental if you think im a troll. I invest serious amounts of btc into alts and when I make a post its because im seriously thinking or feeling like that.

PureVidz to the MOOON!

To each its own, good luck and happy holidays Wink
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 06:51:04 PM

I dont.

PureVidz to the MOOON!

Don't let your emotions stop you from earning, there's money to be made on both projects.

Bye.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

rhinomonkey

Activity: 646
Merit: 501

Ni dieu ni maître

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 08:49:32 PM

Your fucking mental if you think im a troll. I invest serious dust amounts of btc into alts and when I make a post its because im seriously thinking or feeling like that.

This thread is full of attackers who cant even respect the other guys. I am whining to get cheap coins.

Fuck this thread. Im out. I'll be back in a few hours.

PureVidz VTR to the MOOON!

We thank you for the free publicity, anyway.  Smiley

Do you seriously not invest in coins because you feel the community is mean? You realize how absurd that is?

"I don't want to make money on this investment because I don't like the people who are also invested in it!"   Angry

AnotherNode

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

Nodes That Serve

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 09:02:57 PM

Hard fork guess: 12/31/16 6:43 PM

hard fork, 12/30/16 8:07 PM
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 09:07:50 PM

This shit is nowhere near ready to compete with tribler.
coins101
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 09:32:20 PM

This shit is nowhere near ready to compete with tribler.

Yeah...but wait until the hard forks start happening, then you might find VTR is better  Wink
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 10:08:40 PM

Wallet 0 is going for 1M, it's at 892K now.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 11:16:20 PM

Only two weeks till the first fork, it will be interesting to see what the dev brings to the table, and also interesting to see how the market reacts.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

coins101
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 11:55:43 PM

Plenty of legal cases are tested out in Australia first to see how courts will react and also to develop the various arguments.

Why?

Well, Australia has a very well developed legal system which is broadly based on the British legal system. It also has a stable government and well educated lawyers.

Crucially, news coming out of Australia doesn't tend to get noticed by the masses and legal costs are much less than they would be in America or Europe.

So it's interesting that rights holders have been pushing several legal challenges as far as they can take them. And they are winning the fight against web sites.

https://torrentfreak.com/the-pirate-bay-and-other-pirate-sites-will-be-blocked-in-australia-161215/

Here they have made it the ISPs responsibility to block sites, mostly at their own costs.

What will happen now is that this win will be hawked around the world in an attempt to get all ISPs to block all web sites that rights holders demand be blocked.

This is already starting to happen, but the pace of it will now pick-up.
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2016, 12:21:04 AM

After an extremely long delay, my 2FA Tutorial video is being uploaded right now. Stay Tuned!  Cool
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2016, 12:56:31 AM

vTorrent 2FA Tutorial: https://youtu.be/WvosnjGxnNM
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 06:45:42 AM

vTorrent 2FA Tutorial: https://youtu.be/WvosnjGxnNM
Very good tutorial, a straight forward process.

Might be worth asking the dev to put this in the OP.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 268 »
  Print  

Jump to: