Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:52:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin debit card  (Read 293828 times)
Wirex

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2017, 07:08:58 PM

I know what i'm doing, my card balance at e-coin is $15 and the items that i want buy is only $2.5. If you can't help me, just be quiet. I also know the various high fees.

The problem have been resolved after contacting customer support of online shop where i used my VCC, thanks for the help.

Good to know, let us know if you need anything else  Grin

Wirex — crypto-friendly currency accounts, VISA debit cards, bitcoin wallet, and now PCI DSS certified.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wirex

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2017, 07:11:34 PM

You mean 5% ?
No, I mean currency conversion fee of 3% that is taken by VISA when you pay in a currency different than the currency your card is in. Try to focus while you read posts and don't let your frustration with something make you say things that are wrong. That's a general life advice.

Look, I understand you are frustrated. I was one of the people here who started talking about the "exchange rate fee". But you already got the best possible advice. If that fee is too high for you just stop using this service and stop wasting time on this posts here. They are not cheating because they show you how much money you will get on your card for your btc. Their exchange rate is horrible but if they want it to be like that, they have every right to make it like that. It's their service after all.

I would like if they put a normal exchange rate and charge a % fee for loading your card instead of this non-transparent thing they are doing. But they obviously feel this way it's better for marketing so be it.

@EduBTC You definitely need therapy, mate. Go get help and stop obsessing with unnecessary things. Surely it will help you get back to your life.

I will recommend you to follow @Adrian7000 advice. However, you can also keep posting and posting and trolling this thread. I'm reporting each and every one of your unnecessary posts. Have a good day.

Wirex — crypto-friendly currency accounts, VISA debit cards, bitcoin wallet, and now PCI DSS certified.
bitatomic

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 06:29:22 PM

Good point.
Wirex, please reveal your secret hidden 5% fee formula!

Wirex you are trying to mislead your customers. Bitcoin community is all about fairness and openness and I will fight for this on this forum hardly!

@bitatomic @eduBTC

guys, for you personally, one last time:
1) there is no 5%. You have come up with a number and ask us to prove something?
2) "formulas", where we get the rate, how we get the rate, or whatever you call it is sensitive information, not for public
3) You've been posting about 5%, then congratulations on 2.8%, etc, making statements with no grounds or proof, often contradicting yourselves, nevertheless keep demanding some proof from our side. Don't want to throw accusations like you are doing, but given the tone and inconsistency of the posts, as well as the newly created accounts, can't really be sure that you are not simply:
   - trolling the thread
   - or trying to make a name for yourselves (negative is always easier, isn't it? try building something instead of trying to ruin..)
   - and/or being paid for these posts by someone else (should I ask for proof that you are not?..)

Therefore, we consider the matter closed

Why are you ignoring me with nonsense explanations?

I have asked you to explain/provide your "formula" how you calculate the rate of bitcoin at your site.

Bitcoin is all about fairness and you should provide proof to bitcoin community that your rate is not 5%.

Now we see that it's 5% comparing to Bitstamp , kraken...
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 08:36:29 PM

@Wirex , @gosha@e-coin , are the virtual bitcoin debit cards verified by visa or mastercard securecode.
I'm going to buy something online and I saw these two info and didn't know if my wirex virtual card has this feature.
ptiper21

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 12:19:20 AM

@Wirex , @gosha@e-coin , are the virtual bitcoin debit cards verified by visa or mastercard securecode.
I'm going to buy something online and I saw these two info and didn't know if my wirex virtual card has this feature.

There is no securecode ...
todoronline

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 01:23:16 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2017, 09:02:43 AM by todoronline

Hi,
I am an old e-coin customer. AT least for me withdrawal fees are good and I dont think they shave. I am happy with their exchange rates.
However I tried to load my Visa Euro card from my wallet and btc are gone but the card is not loaded.
PM sent to Gosha (and i contacted the support on e-coin.io website). The situation is very weird it was instant like a half year ago. Can you please help me?
Update:
Issue is resolved. Glad that Im back to business and E-coin is still here. They have some bugs and software related issues but they are a legit company. Last year I withdrawal like 2500 euro (or more) and I always received my money till the last cent. The exchange rate is pretty good especially for some currencies, E-coin gives me almost what I have in my local bank. When it comes to BTC they are my favorite company (considering the fact that local btc dealers dont publicly exist here)!
SmartIphone
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 07:54:18 AM

I don't think you understood what I meant.
This is an extra layer of security in visa cards and MasterCard.
The website I want to make purchase requires the cards to be verified by visa or MasterCard secure code.
todoronline

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 08:59:17 AM

The website I want to make purchase requires the cards to be verified by visa or MasterCard secure code.
To put this simple most pre-paid card dont have 3D Security (VISA) and dunno what is called by MasterCard. If you want to shop from website with additional security better order a card from real bank.
I really hate 3D security by Visa, because sometimes it creates issues even with my real local bank.
lex.l1

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 11:46:20 AM

@gosha@e-coin or @wirex reading this thread? got the same timed out issue again, support ticket 65366
Can you guys please assist me? Thank you
adrian7000

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 05:02:05 PM

To put this simple most pre-paid card dont have 3D Security (VISA) and dunno what is called by MasterCard. If you want to shop from website with additional security better order a card from real bank.
I really hate 3D security by Visa, because sometimes it creates issues even with my real local bank.

I tried to use VISA from my bank on one site and it required 3D secure code. I tried to use e-coin virtual VISA on the same site and it all worked fine without asking for 3D or anything else. Not sure if in answers your question, just my experience.
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 01:36:32 PM

I deposited and loaded card and balance has gone and not on card, the deposit was # 1836573 , i have made 2 support tickets!! email is zebedee23@me.com

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
SmartIphone
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 06:53:24 PM

I have make lots of online purchases with my local debit card and never was asked for this 3D Security but when I went to a website it says that it may ask for this code.
I asked in Uquid thread and seems that they do not support this yet so I think the same is also with wirex, just waiting for their official respond.
Wirex

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2017, 07:52:20 PM

Hi,
I am an old e-coin customer. AT least for me withdrawal fees are good and I dont think they shave. I am happy with their exchange rates.
However I tried to load my Visa Euro card from my wallet and btc are gone but the card is not loaded.
PM sent to Gosha (and i contacted the support on e-coin.io website). The situation is very weird it was instant like a half year ago. Can you please help me?
Update:
Issue is resolved. Glad that Im back to business and E-coin is still here. They have some bugs and software related issues but they are a legit company. Last year I withdrawal like 2500 euro (or more) and I always received my money till the last cent. The exchange rate is pretty good especially for some currencies, E-coin gives me almost what I have in my local bank. When it comes to BTC they are my favorite company (considering the fact that local btc dealers dont publicly exist here)!

Good to know. Please let us know if you need anything else Roll Eyes

Wirex

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2017, 09:59:03 PM

Hello. Please click here to learn all you need to know about your Wirex MasterCard and the 3D secure code:
https://help.wirexapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/211733289

Wirex

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2017, 09:59:44 PM

I deposited and loaded card and balance has gone and not on card, the deposit was # 1836573 , i have made 2 support tickets!! email is zebedee23@me.com

Ok, Got it. Now I will check your ticket with the support team. Please have patience while the support team check the issue. I will let you know as soon as they answer.

I checked the email with the support team. They already answered you. Please check your email and try to login again

Wirex

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2017, 10:01:53 PM

@gosha@e-coin or @wirex reading this thread? got the same timed out issue again, support ticket 65366

According to the support team @Lex.l1, your ticker has already being solved. Please let us know if you need anymore help

Wirex

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2017, 10:31:00 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2017, 08:33:59 PM by Wirex

Good News Everyone!

*****Wirex Closes $3 mln Japan Funding Round, Eyes Asia Expansion*****

UK-based fiat and cryptocurrency online banking platform Wirex has announced it has raised $3 mln from Japanese SBI Group. Wirex, which offers consumer products such as crypto-denominated debit cards, will use the funds for “development of new features, licensing and security, as well as a support to its expansion plans.”

The features on the table include contactless crypto payments, new currencies, and bespoke financial products based on Bitcoin.

Check all here!

OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 6105

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 06:14:52 AM

Now and you guys got the necessary funds to develop more of your services, should we expect card to card option anytime soon and seeing Wirexapp website fully functional? It's being a long time since you guys has announced both these features but we didn't see much.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
lex.l1

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 11:00:54 PM

According to the support team @Lex.l1, your ticker has already being solved. Please let us know if you need anymore help
That one was resolved, but I've hit another timed out issue again just now. Sent an email but didn't get the reply back so I can tell you a support ticket it. What can I be possibly doing wrong that I am hitting these time out issues again and again? Should I lower the amount I'm loading on my card based on my available balance? Right now i'm using the maximum amount option.
Let me know if you need my acct email or its fine from the pass tickets. Thank you
Wirex

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 11:04:00 PM

Now and you guys got the necessary funds to develop more of your services, should we expect card to card option anytime soon and seeing Wirexapp website fully functional? It's being a long time since you guys has announced both these features but we didn't see much.

That's a good question. All I can say now is there will be a lot new things coming up in the next months, so stay tuned!  Grin Wink

Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: