Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:44:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin debit card  (Read 293828 times)
Wirex

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 11:05:36 PM

That one was resolved, but I've hit another timed out issue again just now. Sent an email but didn't get the reply back so I can tell you a support ticket it. What can I be possibly doing wrong that I am hitting these time out issues again and again? Should I lower the amount I'm loading on my card based on my available balance? Right now i'm using the maximum amount option.
Let me know if you need my acct email or its fine from the pass tickets. Thank you

That's what you are doing wrong. Please do no click the maximum amount button, as it is presenting problems in this version.
Hit me with a private message and send me your Wirex registered email so I can track your issue with the support team

Wirex — crypto-friendly currency accounts, VISA debit cards, bitcoin wallet, and now PCI DSS certified.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lex.l1

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 11:13:33 PM

That one was resolved, but I've hit another timed out issue again just now. Sent an email but didn't get the reply back so I can tell you a support ticket it. What can I be possibly doing wrong that I am hitting these time out issues again and again? Should I lower the amount I'm loading on my card based on my available balance? Right now i'm using the maximum amount option.
Let me know if you need my acct email or its fine from the pass tickets. Thank you

That's what you are doing wrong. Please do no click the maximum amount button, as it is presenting problems in this version.
Hit me with a private message and send me your Wirex registered email so I can track your issue with the support team
Sent you an email. Ok, i always thought that might be it, but wasnt sure. Good thing i pinned down the problem. Maybe others who experience this will read this too. Check your PM, i've included my acct email, thanks a million
bitatomic

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 07:37:45 AM

Now and you guys got the necessary funds to develop more of your services, should we expect card to card option anytime soon and seeing Wirexapp website fully functional? It's being a long time since you guys has announced both these features but we didn't see much.

That's a good question. All I can say now is there will be a lot new things coming up in the next months, so stay tuned!  Grin Wink

Congrats with funding.

Still waiting for explanation about your "5% fee formula".

It seems you have lots of secrets this is trying to get very very shady.
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 10:41:34 AM

I deposited and loaded card and balance has gone and not on card, the deposit was # 1836573 , i have made 2 support tickets!! email is zebedee23@me.com

Ok, Got it. Now I will check your ticket with the support team. Please have patience while the support team check the issue. I will let you know as soon as they answer.

I checked the email with the support team. They already answered you. Please check your email and try to login again

still not in balance or card , replied to support ticket

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 6105

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 02:14:49 PM

I'm the only one here having issues with generating an address? It's being a long time since I didn't use the service due to issues and I thought I should give it a shoot again but... so anyone ? It simply says "Generating..." without displaying anything else.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Wirex

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 02:28:20 PM

I am so fed up that I am about call these guys brutal idiots!
I sent them my passport and a bank statement. The passport picture is a very high quality and you can see all holographic stickers and protections on it. I also gave them a link to MVR (Ministry of Interior Bulgaria) so if they have any doubts they can check the document number. I also sent them a bulgarian bank statement - on Bulgarian (Cyrillic) language, because all documents including utility bills here are on Bulgaria. I have utility bills from Mobitel and Vivacom, for water and electricity but they are all on Bulgarian. Not to mention that I have received the physical debit card on the same address a few day ago. I used the same documents for Payoneer, PayPal, and even to open bank accounts remotely and they were manually reviewed by those companies last 2-3 months. But E-coin/Wirex are different. I sent them an email and received the following:
"Documents were rejected due to: Rejected due to the bank tech issue.."!
What? My passport was in a jpeg format and my bank statement was in PDF.
Also received the following on my email:
"Hello!

Thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately, your documents were rejected due to the bank tech issue. kindly ask you to upload the documents again."
from "Oleksii Gnatenko (Wirex)"!

Ok ok, I blamed it to my Bulgarian bank statement (judging by their names most guys at Wirex are Slavic/Russian/) but its Ok.
I went to my bank local branch and I asked for a bank statement on English. It was a pain in the ass and I am ~25euro short (yes they asked me to pay for the document).
I got the document with stamp and signature from the bank. I sent the document again around midnight yesterday.
I just checked my email and I found these:
"Thank you for sending through the copies of your ID and address confirmation.
These have been reviewed by our bank, and unfortunately, they have not accepted the ID and/or address. Could you, please, send us a different copy of your ID/address?
Documents were rejected due to: Rejected due to technical issues.."
OMG I sent you a new bank statement yesterday complete different from the first one (different month, different transactions, different language - Bulgarian -> English, with stamp and signature now, in jpeg format instead of PDF) and you are telling me its the same document!
Regarding my passport I have only 1 passport and it is issued by our government, as I invited you already - go and check it on the official governmental website. I am also ready to show my passport to any administrator/moderator/highly reputable hero member here, so they confirm that my document is high quality and legit! AS i said same document was reviewed by PayPal and Payoneer. PayPal read Bulgarian bank statement (just a side note).
And one more email from this morning:
Hello!

Thank you for the reply. We are really sorry for the inconvenience. We asked only to upload your documents again to speed up your verification as it was in pending status. You can upload your documents via our website https://www.e-coin.io/ again without any changes. We only want to speed up your issue.
The documents were in pending due to technical issues, that's why we ask to upload them again." from Oleksii Gnatenko!
Alright what the..... is wrong with you? If you have an issue with my documents, tell me what you don't like or what needs to be changed. I went to my bank because of you, and it was extremely complicated to get this bank statement on English (they looked at me like a jerk). I can send you more utility bills, but you have to understand official language in Bulgaria is Bulgarian and all documents are issued on Bulgarian. I went beyond the normal and got my bank to issue a bank statement on English, and your best answer is that the document is the same?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??? I don't understand these! I am very fed up! Not to mention that I already proven my home address, because I received the physical master card into my postbox on the exactly same address!
SHAME ON YOU!

Hello. First, calm down ok? I know you are upset about this, but It is important to have a cool head so we can all communicate normally.

Second, Please remember verification is performed by the bank and usually takes between 7-10 working days. This process is handled directly by the issuing bank, so It's important to comply with them regarding the documents they requested for verification. Wirex support team can help you on this issue by makng the contact between you and the bank, but we have no judgement in the documents. Please check this link to learn more about this process: https://help.wirexapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/207161719-How-and-why-to-verify-Wirex-account-

Third, and this is important, please give me your support ticket number so I can track the issue with the support team and see how can I help you.

Wirex — crypto-friendly currency accounts, VISA debit cards, bitcoin wallet, and now PCI DSS certified.
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 05:17:41 PM

I deposited and loaded card and balance has gone and not on card, the deposit was # 1836573 , i have made 2 support tickets!! email is zebedee23@me.com

Ok, Got it. Now I will check your ticket with the support team. Please have patience while the support team check the issue. I will let you know as soon as they answer.

I checked the email with the support team. They already answered you. Please check your email and try to login again

still not in balance or card , replied to support ticket
can this be sorted out please

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Wirex

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 06:08:18 PM

Should be solved today. Sorry for the inconvenience

PiermariaMara

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 08:53:48 PM

hello, i have a problem with the transfer of btc to my account. I opened the ticket but perhaps you have not understood my problem, I replied, and you still have to answer me.
This is the number of my ticket 65122

REF:92157e0c8052432a8358cd4825f5fbc2

Hello, I bought btc with card USD $ 434, and then I wanted to transfer them in my wallet but immediately after trying to transfer I received the error. Now there are only $ 20. As you can see on the screenshot.
Thanks

Wirex

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 11:14:44 PM

hello, i have a problem with the transfer of btc to my account. I opened the ticket but perhaps you have not understood my problem, I replied, and you still have to answer me.
This is the number of my ticket 65122

REF:92157e0c8052432a8358cd4825f5fbc2

Hello, I bought btc with card USD $ 434, and then I wanted to transfer them in my wallet but immediately after trying to transfer I received the error. Now there are only $ 20. As you can see on the screenshot.
Thanks

Ok, I will post your ticket with the support team so they can act faster on it. Please have patience while the support team check the issue. I will let you know as soon as they answer.

Addisonbt

Activity: 407

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 01:10:24 PM

They are not professionals, bro

I send the ID in spectrocoin  - rejected, cryptopay - rejected. Cry
Scams - spectrocoin and cryptopay Undecided

The same ID send to Payoneer - approved, Skrill - approved Cheesy
ptiper21

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 01:36:39 PM

They are not professionals, bro

I send the ID in spectrocoin  - rejected, cryptopay - rejected. Cry
Scams - spectrocoin and cryptopay Undecided

The same ID send to Payoneer - approved, Skrill - approved Cheesy

You are trolling in wrong topic ...  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 03:14:56 PM

Thanx, balance back Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Wirex

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 11:24:47 PM

@Wirex: Look I warned your support about my post here. And i was complete honest. Actually I was the one who contacted your support about my verification, a few days after I received my mastercard. But you have to understand I am not your pet monkey. Just a side note with the same documents it took 1 day to your competitor XAPO to approve and verify my application. I sent both statements on English and Bulgarian, and in jpeg and pdf format (i have 2 IBANs with the bank). Honestly it was a huge hassle to get the bank statement on English. On top of that I have no clue what "Rejected due to the bank tech issue" means? Sounds like a very weird excuse and could be many things - bank clerk can't open PDF, bank clerk can't read Bulgarian language, bank has a general technical issue, etc, etc. I live in a European Union country and we have a public website owned by the government to check the documents. My point is my documents are in high quality (both jpeg files are over 2 mb), they are legit and I have no clue where is the issue. But i had to upload the documents 3 times already. Tell me if you need additional documents or something or have your bank to approve them. To put this simple if you face any issues with my account and documents I want to cooperate but you have to provide clear instructions on how to resolve these. Will send you a PM with my ticket number.

Hello. I checked your ticket with the support team, and as they already explained, they are working the issue with the bank. Thank you very much for your patience

Wirex

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2017, 06:51:21 PM

Thanx, balance back Smiley

Good to know! Grin

tsvetomir69

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 07:48:27 AM

I would like to provide an update on my situation. It turns out guys from Wirex support are really cool. They helped me and my account is verified now.
I sent Wirex PM and he/she followed with my case. Oleksii  from the support team also helped me. Thank you guys!
gosha@e-coin (OP)

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 05:32:54 PM

I would like to provide an update on my situation. It turns out guys from Wirex support are really cool. They helped me and my account is verified now.
I sent Wirex PM and he/she followed with my case. Oleksii  from the support team also helped me. Thank you guys!

thank you for the confirmation, mate.
If you could, please, brush up your previous posts, please - too much unnecessary negativity there.

Thank you!

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
Subw

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 07:07:00 AM

Withdraw Failed - Ref 316c763fec6b404eb79bfad3fea0ae3d

i have no USD nor BTC on balance due to this bug

send email 24 hours ago, no response
tsvetomir69

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 01:27:51 PM

thank you for the confirmation, mate.
If you could, please, brush up your previous posts, please - too much unnecessary negativity there.

Thank you!
done deal. you "quoted" my posts a few times so you may want do to the same to keep the thread clean and on the topic.
Subw

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 09:10:52 AM

Withdraw Failed - Ref 316c763fec6b404eb79bfad3fea0ae3d

i have no USD nor BTC on balance due to this bug

send email 24 hours ago, no response

support is utterly incompetent, i'm verified user (just double checked it in my accout) yet:

Code:
Thank you for your request.

The card load failed because you have exceeded your card unverified lifetime limits.

2 days and my balance is still missing, can't pay my ebay order...
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: