Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:31:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NeuCoin - Easy to use, free to try, focused on micropayments - Official  (Read 196155 times)
rizzlarolla

Activity: 812
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 06:30:54 PM

Your happiness is not in Dan's plan.

So Baby mod (BTC2DanK4FREE) has finished end of year exams.
http://forum.neucoin.org/t/what-are-you-doing/1260/8

Now he should have more time to manage nokoin forum.
http://forum.neucoin.org/t/how-about-a-weekly-update-by-dev-as-far-as-the-progress-being-made/1245/8
Baby mod starts by telling primevilsoup (40btc purchaser) to be patient, as Sandrine is a very, very busy person, too busy to update nokoiners.
(I guess she's coding nokoin?)

Baby mod couldn't afford to purchase any nokoin, he didn't have enough btc. (0.1btc min purchase)
I wonder what primevilsoup is thinking now?

"Why you little......"

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 08:10:13 PM

Intuition?  ROTFLMAO.

Let me get this straight...we can't trust neucoin to be a good investment? 

But they had a fancy website....AND a cute squirrel...AND a white paper...
and they even spelled "new" in a fancy way.

Surely this all adds up to a homerun...no?   Roll Eyes

DidiMidi

Activity: 463
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 12:48:40 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2015, 01:20:06 AM by DidiMidi

M3ndi3. Sorry, Can I just go on a bit?

Can it just be as simple as it's a decision I made and I want to see how it goes? People have a right to be interested in things, and to see them through - To learn from their own mistakes and learn life lessons. There will always be multiple roads to take, some with rewards, some with pitfalls. The warning signs are there, as you all have listed, yet something is just drawing me towards it. I'm simply following my intuition.

And THIS, this, is why not too many women run Fortune 500 companies.  It is not misogyny, or discrimination.

It is because women suck at business.  Hi Sandrine!

Intuition?  ROTFLMAO.

Good thing you are pretty, or your future would consist of dying of starvation.  You need to worship the man in your life.

Hey.... you got that one wrong. Very wrong.

"It is not misogyny, or discrimination."

It is, and you shouldn't have posted that. Not that you care, but you lost quite a few points in my book.

PS: My mother, without studies whatsoever, started working at one of the production lines at most likely  the leading IT company back in the 80's (HP if you're curious) and over the years - and with a lot of hard work - she eventually became WW supply chain manager for the whole fucking company. She learned english on her own while raising 2 children as a single mother. Granted, in the end she made very good money, but one quarter of what she would have earned had she been a "man".

Just because "we" have a dick doesn't make us better at bussiness. Accept it like a "man".

I won't even discuss the "intuition" part, i'll let you figure that one out by yourself.

And btw, "Good thing you are pretty, or your future would consist of dying of starvation.  You need to worship the man in your life."... since we like to call things by its name, that was an absolute disrespect and you should apologize. Not expecting that you will though.

▄▀▀███▄
                  █▄█▀▀▀███
                  ▌▐ ▐█▌ ██

▄██████▀▄    ▄▄████▄▄▄██▀
▄███▀ ▄▀██▄▀▄
██▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀
███ █▀█  ██ █
███   █  ██▀█
▄▄
▀███▄▄▄▄███▄▀▀▀██▄▄    ▄▀█████▄
  ▀███████▀      ▀▀██▄▀▄█▀ ▄ ▀██▄
                     █ █  ▀▄▀▄ ██
                     █▀█ ▀▄▄▀  ██
                     ▀▄██▄   ▄██▀
                       ▀██████▀
TRUEGAME
BLOCKCHAIN BASED GAMES OF CHANCE │
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄
████████████████      WHITEPAPER      ████████████████
▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀
5 th  ──────────
March
TELEGRAM

TWITTER
YOUTUBE

GITHUB
scam confirmed

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 02:04:46 AM

And btw, "Good thing you are pretty, or your future would consist of dying of starvation.  You need to worship the man in your life."... since we like to call things by its name, that was an absolute disrespect and you should apologize. Not expecting that you will though.

m3ndi3 IS pretty. I recommend jonald_fyookball.

Gekko463

Activity: 545

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 03:40:22 AM

Can it just be as simple as it's a decision I made and I want to see how it goes? People have a right to be interested in things, and to see them through - To learn from their own mistakes and learn life lessons. There will always be multiple roads to take, some with rewards, some with pitfalls. The warning signs are there, as you all have listed, yet something is just drawing me towards it. I'm simply following my intuition.

And THIS, this, is why not too many women run Fortune 500 companies.  It is not misogyny, or discrimination.

Intuition?  ROTFLMAO.

Good thing you are pretty, or your future would consist of dying of starvation.  You need to worship the man in your life.

It is, and you shouldn't have posted that. Not that you care, but you lost quite a few points in my book.

PS: My mother, without studies whatsoever, started working at one of the production lines at most likely  the leading IT company back in the 80's (HP if you're curious) and over the years - and with a lot of hard work - she eventually became WW supply chain manager for the whole fucking company. She learned english on her own while raising 2 children as a single mother. Granted, in the end she made very good money, but one quarter of what she would have earned had she been a "man".

Just because "we" have a dick doesn't make us better at bussiness. Accept it like a "man".

I won't even discuss the "intuition" part, i'll let you figure that one out by yourself.

And btw, "Good thing you are pretty, or your future would consist of dying of starvation.  You need to worship the man in your life."... since we like to call things by its name, that was an absolute disrespect and you should apologize. Not expecting that you will though.

No apologies.  I don't do PC.

Males raised without a Dad most often grow up instilled with feminist values.  No suprise here.  You are a classic.

Just think how different your life would have been if your Mom put that same effort into being a great wife that she put into her job.  You would have had a Daddy!  That made (by your numbers, 4 times) more money!

Suggest you need a crash course in RedPill.  http://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/
DidiMidi

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 04:46:12 AM

Intuition?  ROTFLMAO.

And btw, "Good thing you are pretty, or your future would consist of dying of starvation.  You need to worship the man in your life."... since we like to call things by its name, that was an absolute disrespect and you should apologize. Not expecting that you will though.

No apologies.  I don't do PC.

Males raised without a Dad most often grow up instilled with feminist values.  No suprise here.  You are a classic.

Just think how different your life would have been if your Mom put that same effort into being a great wife that she put into her job.  You would have had a Daddy!  That made (by your numbers, 4 times) more money!

Suggest you need a crash course in RedPill.  http://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/

When one facepalm doesn't cut it...

Your prepotence and arrogance definitely puts me off. Now i see why some people dislike you. While you do make some valid points (about nokoin) you completely failed with this.

My mother divorced my father when i was 12 because she had to choose between a husband and her kids. Mind you, he was (and still is) the love of her life but since we were piss poor and my father didn't bring money home she had the balls (that you seem to lack) to make the hardest choice a human being has to possibly ever make.

Making fun of a divorce... that's scum-Mark level. Really low. Like Brook low.

I have 0 simpathy for you at this point and for the looks of it you have issues, not me

PS: My step father, whom i absolutely love and has cared for me and my sister like we were his offspring would like to send you a postcard. In which language do you want it? I have several to choose from.

▄▀▀███▄
                  █▄█▀▀▀███
                  ▌▐ ▐█▌ ██

▄███▀ ▄▀██▄▀▄
██▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀
███ █▀█  ██ █
███   █  ██▀█
▄▄
                     █ █  ▀▄▀▄ ██
                     █▀█ ▀▄▄▀  ██
                     ▀▄██▄   ▄██▀
                       ▀██████▀
TRUEGAME
5 th  ──────────
March
TELEGRAM

TWITTER
YOUTUBE

GITHUB
edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 05:09:30 AM

LMFAO!!

TIL rich cunts are retarded bullies & liars

Who'd have thought??

#stunned

E2A - and the victims/shills make me laugh!!
Gekko463

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 05:44:05 AM

@Rizzarolla:  both the sites James posted to show progress 404 out on my end ATM.

http://www.getneucoin.com/1

http://www.myneucoin.com/1

@DidiMidi:  I am just gonna let you squish around in that dirty diaper of your personal life that you've just pooped all over this thread.  My God, get a grip.  Let me know how many female founders of Fortune 500 companies you find.

There are about 24 or 25 female non-founder CEO's (Including at HP) who didn't seem fazed by misogyny or discrimination.  I bet they didn't get there by intuition and skipping due diligence.  96% of them are married too!  (http://fortune.com/2014/07/08/women-ceos-fortune-500-1000/)

Poor you.  You know who takes a business discussion and gets all emotional and personal about it and pouts and cries?  Women and the Betas they raise.
DidiMidi

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 05:50:22 AM

I suppose she is. And i'd recommend him as well.

▄▀▀███▄
                  █▄█▀▀▀███
                  ▌▐ ▐█▌ ██

▄███▀ ▄▀██▄▀▄
██▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀
███ █▀█  ██ █
███   █  ██▀█
▄▄
                     █ █  ▀▄▀▄ ██
                     █▀█ ▀▄▄▀  ██
                     ▀▄██▄   ▄██▀
                       ▀██████▀
TRUEGAME
5 th  ──────────
March
TELEGRAM

TWITTER
YOUTUBE

GITHUB
rizzlarolla

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 09:26:49 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2015, 09:38:35 AM by rizzlarolla

Thanks gekko,

James, are you idiot? (sorry nokoin forum joke!)
http://www.myneucoin.com/
http://www.getneucoin.com/
2 months work, a bouncing rabbit, wow, impressive.

As Sandrine didn't turn up here again this week as promised I composed an interview with Dartious. All answers taken from nokoin forum
http://forum.neucoin.org/users/darteous/activity

Q1. Let's start easy, do you like the squirrel logo?
Dartious Feb 16
I don't know, the squirrel is friendly enough but I'd kind of prefer something that was a bit more sophisticated looking.

Q2. Do you like the fact that Tx fees, like Peercoin, will be destroyed?
Dartious Mar 27
I really hope not that sounds a bit wasteful.

Q3. Do you have any questions/concerns the nokoin team should explain pre launch?
Dartious Apr 6
Will the expected expenditures for the year be released at launch? Will the foundation ever buy coins back if the price drops a bit low?Also I'm concerned as to why you plan to pay the founders after the launch at the value of $0.0075 per coin. Before creation I understand getting it at $0.005. But to get paid at a value under presale prices after launch seems wrong to me.The foundations have set aside an additional 300 million sale-restricted coins (plus PoS awards earned on these coins) to release to the founders over the three years following launch as compensation for their providing an additional $2.25 million of unpaid work (value of $.0075 per coin).

Q4. nokoin goes out 6 decimal places not 8 as you thought, what do you think?
Darteous Apr 21
:\ I see no logical reason for the alteration. Not a fan.

Q5. Do you have any nokoin team concerns?
Darteous Apr 21
I haven't done too much digging on all the team but after the bitcoin magazine article comment I saw, I decided to look into Brock Pierce. He's had about half a dozen lawsuits brought against him... The allegation I found most concerning was that his co-founder of IGE says he stole $200,000 of stock from the company and the suit was settled for an undisclosed amount outside of court. This makes me uncomfortable.

Q6. Is nokoin's premine a good thing?
Darteous Apr 24
Most premines in the past have been scams. In which the founding team make a bunch of promises have a presale or just launch and dump the coin on the market and then leave. So many people have been burned pretty bad by believing them. So a large percentage of people won't touch premines. I wasn't burned but stayed away from premines until this coin myself because many of them were obviously scams.

Q7.  I am concerned about disproportionately higher rewards for large stakers, could you explain?
Darteous May 2
I don't know the math for how bigger coin stacks have increased rate of mining.

Q8. Any opinion about advertizing on Garza sites?
Darteous May 18
Just means they pay him for advertising, doesn't mean they support him though I do think it's a bad place to advertise

Q9. BTW did you have problems receiving survey reward confirmation or was that just FUD?
Darteous 25d
I spent quite a bit of time on them too and my answers were filtered too, probably due to my vpn showing my email having different ipns.

Q10. Did I phrase that question to James correctly?
Darteous Apr 16
"Are you an idiot?" Would be the sentence you're looking for.
darteous

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 12:25:37 PM

Gekko I just lost the bit of respect I had for you. Now yes feminists can be a bit of a pain, no argument there. But you know there's a reason they exist and it's because of worthless pieces of crap like you. Being as you speak with such hostility and don't seem to even know much about American history I doubt you're intelligent enough to understand the dynamics of why men currently are in the lead and how a shift to equality is taking place due to numerous global pushes. Or quite possibly you're just too narrow minded. You claimed at one point to be very successful but I very much doubt that. Those woman at the top didn't have a choice, to rise to the top they had to ignore all the mens BS else the men, being as they currently hold more power, would have pushed them back down the ladder.

You must have quite a bit of time on your hands Rizz. So yes I have brought up a few concerns I have had over time. Rizz how about just calling me Dart.
TibanneCat

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

BTC > etc

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 01:22:26 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2015, 01:48:11 PM by TibanneCat

But they had a fancy website....AND a cute squirrel...AND a white paper...
and they even spelled "new" in a fancy way.

Surely this all adds up to a homerun...no?   Roll Eyes

Gekko463

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 01:43:52 PM

Hi Dart,

I have never had any respect at all for you because you are just a gullible wandering hippie.  I walk my talk.

Women exist to clean my house, cook my dinner and suck my dick, and I employ them as such.

I don't take business advice from them and if they choose to not listen to me, they can lose their money along with you.

Most women today don't want to be wives.  They want to be men.  So I am not getting married anymore after one failure attempting to turn a career obsessed Pop-Star into a useful wife woke me up to that.  

I simply hire women to cook my dinner, clean my house, and suck my dick.  Makes life so much simpler than trying to tame a wanna-be man from a "career woman" into a wife.  They don't seem to invent, manufacture or sell much of anything I buy.

The wife function has become outsourced hired help, because of feminism.  Women became unattractive to marry.  They are to be fucked and cast aside when they hit 25, no matter my age.  They all have a price.

You have lost your money.  This sub is about that.  My misogyny, which I practice and proclaim and proudly wear, is not the subject of this thread.

Do we need to get your child labor mod, BTC2DanK4free in here to clean up this forum?

Mendie is a pretty girl who makes lousy business decisions based on "intuition" rather than due diligence.  You are a white knight who does the same.  All your money belongs to DanK because you are not heeding dozens and dozens of warning signs.  And you are making this thread about me and my proper, well paid use of willing women in their proper roles, rather than your scam coin.

This thread is about the coin.  And there is not much to see yet.  Are those links 404ing on you too "Dart" darling?

Cheers,

Gekko
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 02:20:16 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2015, 02:44:37 PM by jonald_fyookball

appreciate the kind words.   Kiss
Recommend me for what, I wonder.

darteous

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 02:21:50 PM

You openly stupidly insulted woman. Standing by and doing nothing would make people feel it's semi-acceptable to still be like that. All people deserve to be treated respectfully. I'm not sure you know what that word means. You live in a cave and yearn only to sate your physical needs. Unloved and without any purpose, that much emptiness must be mind numbing.

I wouldn't call myself a hippie as LBJ tied them to drugs to damage the anti war movements credentials. And I don't go around spouting love as much as I choose to talk about logic. Right now I'm a bit young and a bit different from most norms so don't well fit into any category. Student being the best currently and eventually scientist will be the best title for me. But it will be 10 years or so before I shall fit the title.

I guess you haven't read the ANN recently, as Rizz pointed out they don't 404 but lead to a squirrel jumping over coins. James post has been edited. And there was recently an update with a bit more information on the forum.
Gekko463

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 02:54:08 PM

...as a man to be worshiped by M3ndi3 is what I understood when @scam confirmed said it.  When @DidiMidi said it I sprayed milk through my nose...so much cluelessness going on here...
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 06:23:38 PM

...as a man to be worshiped by M3ndi3 is what I understood when @scam confirmed said it.  When @DidiMidi said it I sprayed milk through my nose...so much cluelessness going on here...

are you saying I'm not worthy?  Cry

skyline247

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 07:10:56 PM

http://forum.neucoin.org/t/pre-launch-updates/1268
DidiMidi

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 08:48:38 PM

As someone with ethics who can inform any potential "investors" about nokoin with logic, decency and respect, instead of making them go run to their forum and get rekt because that is what any newbie to the cryptocurrency world would do upon reading some of this crap straight from the middle ages.

But then again i have better things to do than this. Ah well.

▄▀▀███▄
                  █▄█▀▀▀███
                  ▌▐ ▐█▌ ██

▄███▀ ▄▀██▄▀▄
██▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀
███ █▀█  ██ █
███   █  ██▀█
▄▄
                     █ █  ▀▄▀▄ ██
                     █▀█ ▀▄▄▀  ██
                     ▀▄██▄   ▄██▀
                       ▀██████▀
TRUEGAME
5 th  ──────────
March
TELEGRAM

TWITTER
YOUTUBE

GITHUB
m3ndi3

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 12:26:12 AM

Hi Dart,

I have never had any respect at all for you because you are just a gullible wandering hippie.  I walk my talk.

Women exist to clean my house, cook my dinner and suck my dick, and I employ them as such.

I don't take business advice from them and if they choose to not listen to me, they can lose their money along with you.

Most women today don't want to be wives.  They want to be men.  So I am not getting married anymore after one failure attempting to turn a career obsessed Pop-Star into a useful wife woke me up to that.  

I simply hire women to cook my dinner, clean my house, and suck my dick.  Makes life so much simpler than trying to tame a wanna-be man from a "career woman" into a wife.  They don't seem to invent, manufacture or sell much of anything I buy.

The wife function has become outsourced hired help, because of feminism.  Women became unattractive to marry.  They are to be fucked and cast aside when they hit 25, no matter my age.  They all have a price.

You have lost your money.  This sub is about that.  My misogyny, which I practice and proclaim and proudly wear, is not the subject of this thread.

Do we need to get your child labor mod, BTC2DanK4free in here to clean up this forum?

Mendie is a pretty girl who makes lousy business decisions based on "intuition" rather than due diligence.  You are a white knight who does the same.  All your money belongs to DanK because you are not heeding dozens and dozens of warning signs.  And you are making this thread about me and my proper, well paid use of willing women in their proper roles, rather than your scam coin.

This thread is about the coin.  And there is not much to see yet.  Are those links 404ing on you too "Dart" darling?

Cheers,

Gekko

Wow I'm so sorry you have to live in this era where woman have jobs, computers, and independence from men. It must be tough and frustrating for you :/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: