Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:08:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NeuCoin - Easy to use, free to try, focused on micropayments - Official  (Read 196151 times)
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 06:43:40 PM

This is an interesting reply:

I keep seeing people complaining about the qt wallet, which I really don't get as its clear that they deliberately put out a very basic desktop wallet because they really don't want people to use it, They've said enough times that the online wallet is the main one and that's what they expect people to use. If you choose to use the other wallet then that's fine, but why complain about it not having all fancy features when they've clearly said that all the features, design work etc will go to the online wallet?

I agree about the delayed block explorer and lack of communication though.

http://forum.neucoin.org/t/cutting-my-loses-im-out/1939/4

He doesn't even think about questioning why they want that people don't manage their own money, but bind it in a so called growth account that will give them nothing if they would have to withdraw one day too early. It's really interesting that some people don't see the intention behind - quite apart from some other red flags.

It's proof-of-stake. Anyone mining has to lock up their coins until they mine a block and get the reward. That's just how proof-of-stake works.

If you pull out before you mine a block, you don't get any mining rewards. Same thing with these growth accounts, if you pull out early you only get your stake back but no mining rewards.

BUT - anyone who knows how to mine can and should use the QT miner and mine all they want.

The growth accounts are not for people who know how to mine. They are a turnkey alternative for the facebook masses who have never even heard of "cryptocurrency" and would never ever have mined otherwise.

It's just adding more people to the mix, new people who would never have participated otherwise - it's not expecting pro miners to use growth accounts.

There's no trick - just two different products for two different segments. And those of us who believe in neucoin think that making it user-friendly so that new people start to participate is crucial for mainstream adoption. And that mainstream adoption is crucial for a cryptocurrency to be viable.

1. Is it so hard to develop an easy-to-use QT?
2. Why not weekly payouts of the growth account? Why just 3 months, 1 year and 5 years? Do you really believe many people like that? Is it necessary?

scam confirmed

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2015, 06:47:21 PM

2. Why not weekly payouts of the growth account? Why just 3 months, 1 year and 5 years? Do you really believe many people like that? Is it necessary?

Yes, it's necessary  Wink

My guess is all the people who lock their coins up in growth accounts end up bag-holding. New people buying in upon release will be convinced that their investment will grow that much in those time periods. What they'll fail to understand is that it's not the value of the investment that's growing, it's the number of coins that are growing. The people locking in for long-term growth accounts will also be creating a lot of the demand on the exchanges as they sink more money in.

• 3 months, 20 %
  • 1 year, 100 %
  • 5 years, 1600%

Something like that is what the growth accounts earn.

Very few things motivate like greed. I can see a ton of people going for the 5 year accounts, and even more going for the 1 year accounts, effectively making those coins worthless. Many of the pre-sale idiots will be all over that. If people cash out early they lose all staking rewards. I'd also expect "technical difficulties" that delay people who decide to cash out of a growth account early, slowing their ability to dump them on the market.

scam confirmed

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2015, 07:14:06 PM

Another nokoiner finally looses patience with the super nokoin team.

bkkshadow,
I've seen a 25% loss in the first 2 weeks, an absolute joke of a qt wallet, honestly its the worst wallet i have seen in 4 years of crypto......a block explorer that had to be made by a community member. The entire Pr seems to be run by one person who only comes along to put out fires and has very little clue about crypto at all. Everything get referred to a single dev by the looks of it. Plus the nameless shills who have nothing but awesome things to say, much in the same vain as paycoin. The whole thing reaks, happy I only lost a few hundred bucks....

http://forum.neucoin.org/t/cutting-my-loses-im-out/1939

Well said exnokoiner.

I keep seeing people complaining about the qt wallet, which I really don't get as its clear that they deliberately put out a very basic desktop wallet because they really don't want people to use it, They've said enough times that the online wallet is the main one and that's what they expect people to use. If you choose to use the other wallet then that's fine, but why complain about it not having all fancy features when they've clearly said that all the features, design work etc will go to the online wallet?

He doesn't even think about questioning why they want that people don't manage their own money, but bind it in a so called growth account that will give them nothing if they would have to withdraw one day too early. It's really interesting that some people don't see the intention behind - quite apart from some other red flags.

This is human blindness!

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 07:30:15 PM

there's barely any coinz to dump.  Most of them held by the foundation.  Thats why the volume is so low.

tempus
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 07:39:11 PM

bkkshadow,
I've seen a 25% loss in the first 2 weeks, an absolute joke of a qt wallet, honestly its the worst wallet i have seen in 4 years of crypto......a block explorer that had to be made by a community member. The entire Pr seems to be run by one person who only comes along to put out fires and has very little clue about crypto at all. Everything get referred to a single dev by the looks of it. Plus the nameless shills who have nothing but awesome things to say, much in the same vain as paycoin. The whole thing reaks, happy I only lost a few hundred bucks....

Well said exnokoiner.

This is human blindness!

Sure, but blindness has a deeper reason behind it. It could be that most of those who believe in Neu are not very experienced and than it will be a good lesson about Crypto. But there is one thing that's really disturbing: Some people seem to follow whenever there are "leaders" they believe to see kind of authority. I mean, Crypto is about controlling the own money. Bitcoin as a system and philosophy is a counterpart to the financial system as we know it. And Neucoin is in every way a central-bank-system and obviously there are people who wants exactly that. Not thinking about it, just buying and hoping those "big names" behind it, with all the broken promises about transparency, development etc. are trustworthy. It will be a hard lesson for everybody who bought too much.

But... the positive about it is: Not many bought too much. ;-)

A little fact/update besides: 3,130,811,966 total supply = 130% inflation out of market perspective since launch.

tempus
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 07:41:48 PM

there's barely any coinz to dump.  Most of them held by the foundation.  Thats why the volume is so low.

Yep... on bittrex it's the second account that is buying now. I would like to know why they don't withdraw it... maybe it's optimism that they believe they'll be able to distribute/sell it when there will be more demand - maybe right after Zuckerberg will agree to implement it in Facebook.  Cheesy
tolikkk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2015, 07:45:17 PM

there
 i get free neu?  from month?
rizzlarolla

Activity: 812
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 08:24:39 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2015, 04:48:00 AM by rizzlarolla

So the qt is 4 years out of date, (to encourage mynokoin use)

but now,

Appears to be some issue with the online wallet.
http://forum.neucoin.org/t/https-www-myneucoin-com-online-wallet-is-not-functioning-properly/1943

hmm, watching.

update,

Ophelie,
"MyNeuCoin is back up! Sorry for the inconvenience."

Until the next time then,
hey no problem, only 2 people noticed/use mynokoin.

Gekko463

Activity: 545

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 08:11:34 AM

Ha ha ha!  Price crashing 25% inside of first month, and what does THE TEAM do?

Buy another "article" from some third world crypto hack and brandish (yet again) THE LIST OF NAMES!  

http://www.newsbtc.com/2015/10/11/trusted-backers-makes-neucoin-more-trustable/

No other attributes, developments, deals signed, coding finished, no games, no decent wallet, no official blockchain explorer...just the list of names!

Pathetic.  This is what you get when a shady marketing team is running the show.  Marketing, and tired, repetitive, uncreative marketing at that.

Look at the names you sheep! Now with "More Trustableness"!  Buy some today at 25% off before it's 50% off by its 1 month birthday.

Neucoin:  it is a list of names.  Names of people in middle management at companies you might have heard of!  Trust the Names.  Do not look at reality or math.  The names you sheep.  Follow the names.  Bah!

Trustableness.  It's next to Truthyness.
rizzlarolla

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 09:11:30 AM

oh that was quick of you to pick up, rizzlarolla, only minutes after it was posted it seems, so quick that perhaps YOU were the one who posted it over there? making an extra buck?

and of course you conveniently forgot to mention that someone else also posted the below on the very same thread:

bitchin-camaro
it's too soon to say that I think. they haven't even launched any of the games and tipping and facebook stuff yet. That's what will determine this. I never saw this as a short term trader thing - it seems to me much more of a long term play aimed at mass adoption. which is all about whether they can get lots and lots of mainstream users through games, facebook, tipping applications, etc, all that stuff in the strategic plan. That's what may make neucoin valuable. and all that was to come in the months after launch.

what we've seen in the first weeks are just the first steps - coin, online wallet, exchanges, then they need to deliver the survey coins, then start the referral program and marketing, then games and tipping, etc... it will take time, but again, this is a long term play that will be determined by the success or failure of the facebook games - not by coin speculation before those things are even launched.

Yeah, it was quick wasn't it. Thought I better get in before it was deleted.
So quick in fact bitchin hadn't even replied.

bitchin thinks it is too soon to judge.
After 2 years in development, I think most get the message.

Anyway, bitchin is a team member.
Bit like you.
A shill account set up to harass me (and others).
Because you have no other way to deflect knowledge.

Trouble is all that BS about what is coming isn't.
nokoin keep promising, nokoin keep failing.
All the missing stuff is already built into the price,... and some.

ratsorizzo, a shill account set up for deflection.
You wont fool many.

Oh , you forgot another post before nokoin Project bitchin's reply,

Gizreak
"I get the same impression and that's all because of the lack of transparancy.
I'll stick to my investment for a few weeks longer, but if this situation persists, I'll take my loss too.
After all to me deeds count and not words."

Hey ratsorizzo,

StevenCW, another nokoiner bites the bullet,
"you are on total la la land if you EVER think Facebook will back this. that part i will EAT my hat haha if it happens. it DOES reak like Paycoin sadly...
i am also out, at a loss, but thankfully this year has been so full of these coins that i never went in big :\"

well said exnokoiner.

Dropping like flies.
Shall I tell everyone or will you ratso?

Oh yeah, nokoin Project bitchin replied twice,
"blah blah blah....."
rizzlarolla

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 10:03:39 AM

Buy another "article" from some third world crypto hack and brandish (yet again) THE LIST OF NAMES!  

No other attributes, developments, deals signed, coding finished, no games, no decent wallet, no official blockchain explorer...just the list of names!

Pathetic.  This is what you get when a shady marketing team is running the show.  Marketing, and tired, repetitive, uncreative marketing at that.

Look at the names you sheep! Now with "More Trustableness"!  Buy some today at 25% off before it's 50% off by its 1 month birthday.

Neucoin:  it is a list of names.  Names of people in middle management at companies you might have heard of!  Trust the Names.  Do not look at reality or math.  The names you sheep.  Follow the names.  Bah!

Disgraceful.

Advertising disguised as journalism.
Gola Yashu should be ashamed. Shill.
NEWSBTC should be ashamed.
Brock Pierce should be ashamed.

Brock Pierce should resign his Bitcoin Foundation chairmanship immediately. Shill.
Backing what is, to anyone who does any research, clearly a cash scam by nokoin.
My next project maybe.

"James" tells the real story in his reply there.
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 11:56:59 AM

Neucoin:  it is a list of names.  Names of people in middle management at companies you might have heard of!  Trust the Names.  Do not look at reality or math.  The names you sheep.  Follow the names.  Bah!

Disgraceful.

Advertising disguised as journalism.
Gola Yashu should be ashamed. Shill.
NEWSBTC should be ashamed.
Brock Pierce should be ashamed.

Brock Pierce should resign his Bitcoin Foundation chairmanship immediately. Shill.
Backing what is, to anyone who does any research, clearly a cash scam by nokoin.
My next project maybe.

"James" tells the real story in his reply there.

"In times when most of the digital currency projects grow up to be nothing but farce, new investors find themselves doubting even the ones that promises some potential. Over the years, Bitcoin has inspired many developers to experiment with its open source code to execute something really innovative. But, in reality, only a few have managed to really bring out technologies that can improve upon Bitcoin.

This is the only reason why a new cryptocurrency like NeuCoin will be faced with doubts initially. (...)"

Yeah, this is the ONLY reason.... Funny guys! Cheesy I see some desperation to make this kind of advertisement. ;-)

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 12:09:40 PM

I like how the article goes into detail about the innovation that nokoin...oh wait, never mind.

tempus
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 12:12:36 PM

I like how the article goes into detail about the innovation that nokoin...oh wait, never mind.

Yes, it's so extensive... It's not just an article, it's more like THE BOOK OF INNOVATIONS! Cheesy
scam confirmed

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2015, 12:17:26 PM

Survey coins expected to be released before Oct. 23   Grin

LULZ

Gekko463

Activity: 545

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 04:26:12 PM

Hey, remember "bi-weekly updates?"

Remember Sandrine used to say stuff?

Remember Dank?  Before your million dollars was in his pocket?  Haven't heard from him in a while.

He must be sleeping from all the Coke he snorted off Sandrine's ass when he realized he got away with this.

Remember bitcoins that were supposed to go to foundations (albeit to tax free offshore money-laundering havens)?

Remember promises made?  Remember when they used to say ALOT of shit every day, now, they don't say anything anymore, here, or on their own "forum"?

Remember?  Now they've even outsourced spruking the list of names to poor third world bloggers.

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Meme please.  Not my talent.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 04:26:42 PM

Another one

http://cointelegraph.com/news/115389/neucoin-will-have-more-consumers-using-it-than-bitcoin-within-one-year-founder

rizzlarolla

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 05:52:44 PM

oh that was quick of you to pick up, rizzlarolla, only minutes after it was posted it seems, so quick that perhaps YOU were the one who posted it over there? making an extra buck?

and of course you conveniently forgot to mention that someone else also posted the below on the very same thread:

bitchin-camaro
it's too soon to say that I think. they haven't even launched any of the games and tipping and facebook stuff yet. That's what will determine this. I never saw this as a short term trader thing - it seems to me much more of a long term play aimed at mass adoption. which is all about whether they can get lots and lots of mainstream users through games, facebook, tipping applications, etc, all that stuff in the strategic plan. That's what may make neucoin valuable. and all that was to come in the months after launch.

what we've seen in the first weeks are just the first steps - coin, online wallet, exchanges, then they need to deliver the survey coins, then start the referral program and marketing, then games and tipping, etc... it will take time, but again, this is a long term play that will be determined by the success or failure of the facebook games - not by coin speculation before those things are even launched.

Yeah, it was quick wasn't it. Thought I better get in before it was deleted.
So quick in fact bitchin hadn't even replied.

bitchin thinks it is too soon to judge.
After 2 years in development, I think most get the message.

Anyway, bitchin is a team member.
Bit like you.
A shill account set up to harass me (and others).
Because you have no other way to deflect knowledge.

Trouble is all that BS about what is coming isn't.
nokoin keep promising, nokoin keep failing.
All the missing stuff is already built into the price,... and some.

ratsorizzo, a shill account set up for deflection.
You wont fool many.

Oh , you forgot another post before nokoin Project bitchin's reply,

Gizreak
"I get the same impression and that's all because of the lack of transparancy.
I'll stick to my investment for a few weeks longer, but if this situation persists, I'll take my loss too.
After all to me deeds count and not words."

Hey ratsorizzo,

StevenCW, another nokoiner bites the bullet,
"you are on total la la land if you EVER think Facebook will back this. that part i will EAT my hat haha if it happens. it DOES reak like Paycoin sadly...
i am also out, at a loss, but thankfully this year has been so full of these coins that i never went in big :\"

well said exnokoiner.

Dropping like flies.
Shall I tell everyone or will you ratso?

Oh yeah, nokoin Project bitchin replied twice,
"blah blah blah....."

So what was nokoin Project bitchin advising?
"blah blah..  If you went in to this to speculate on just another altcoin for a quick buck on an exchange, then you went in it for the wrong reasons."

Well ain't that something, I agree. Nobody will profit here.
but two weeks ago, much more upbeat.

nokoin Project Colt45
"What does everybody think it [nokoin] will start trading at?"

nokoin Project bitchin
"I think it will go up 10X on the first day, depending on volume of course, then settle down at 5X at the end of the day. Then roughly hold that price, in spite of all the PoS inflation, and slowly climb up to 10X again if Neucoin can show good user growth numbers."
http://forum.neucoin.org/t/neucoin-launching-this-week-update-on-exchanges/1574/17

Oh, you got that wrong.
No biggie. Just move the goalposts.
Keep on shillin'

TibanneCat

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

BTC > etc

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 06:00:19 PM

25% loss... nokoiners will be lucky if that's all it falls.  I've the feeling that this is just the tip of the iceberg.

You are right, this is just the start  Cheesy

We'll see another drop when all those free survey coins are released and dumped. I do suspect Dan will place a few strategic buys (pumps) and paid press releases to keep the price afloat for a while in order to create an illusion of legitimacy.

This way the team and angel investors (who bought at much cheaper prices) can "gently" offload their coins to noobs at a profit, while presale buyers remain in the red.
After they are done, market will take its course and Nokoin will drop to a few satoshis each before falling into oblivion.

Bag holders thought they got a seat on a rocket flying to the moon, instead found themselves in a sinking ship going down to the bottom of the ocean.

Here's another pissed off nokoiner

http://forum.neucoin.org/t/very-disappointed/1863

If you think they ignored buyers after presale, just see what will happen after launch!!
TibanneCat

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

BTC > etc

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 07:22:03 PM

Hey, remember "bi-weekly updates?"

Remember Sandrine used to say stuff?

Bi-weekly updates should be the least of nokoiners' concerns now.

Didn't Sandrine confidently state that
  • Auctions for gift cards for NeuCoin - giving users a useful way to shop at brand name merchants
    like Amazon, iTunes, Google Play and Zynga from day one.

seems that even spyware-pig owned Jango, a second-rate payola ripoff of Spotify, is not taking his own shitcoins
Zero real world use

Publicly visible addresses and verifiable transactions
Second, all NeuCoin tokens owned by the foundations, as well as all restricted NeuCoins (whether owned
by founders, angel investors or service providers) will be held and mined in published addresses
clearly visible and verifiable on the NeuCoin blockchain.

Another shameless lie
So much for transparency huh??
What are they hiding??

Remember Dank?  Before your million dollars was in his pocket?  Haven't heard from him in a while.

Last time we heard from his official account was half year ago, now we just hear from his countless sock-puppet accounts (or not, if you hit Ignore like I do)
Hiding behind socks is a good sign that all his previous hubris has withered away
but there is zero chance you're going to be proven right that it was a scam.
For something that was supposedly "zero chance", I guess this thread has really been beating the odds  Grin

Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: