Bitcoin Forum
July 30, 2024, 09:20:42 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 249 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY)  (Read 675897 times)
Viva!

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 12:23:17 AM
Last edit: February 09, 2016, 12:33:53 AM by Viva!

Master Burn Report

January was a very weak month

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

████          ████  ███████████▄▄                                
▀███▄        ▄███▀  █████████████▄                               
██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀        
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄        
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████
████████       ████     ████                                
██████        ████      ████                                

WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
APPLY FOR CROWDSALE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    BITCOINTALK

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████████
DieJohnny
Legendary

Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 12:24:45 AM

Some of the SoG cards are already playable in EverdreamSoft´s previous trading cards game, Moonga. More cards are being integrated as time goes on. This is a way to explore how blockchain based game assets can be used on multiple game platforms and also get the previous user base of Moonga players involved in using blockchain based digital assets and to hopefully onboard some of them to Spells of Genesis. Find out more about Moonga at http://www.moonga.com/ All the SoG blockchain based digital game assets can be freely traded outside the game and also, other game devs can choose to integrate these into their own games if they want. The www.FreeMyVunk.com movement is promoting this concept of digital game asset sharing between different games. I think SoG is also part of this reVUNKolution in a way even though their game assets are issued on Counterparty and not the Ethereum platform used by FreeMyVunk.

Great info thanks.

I wonder if SoG assets and the vunk asset system can somehow work together in the future... seems ETH has lots of momentum and Counterparty not so much.....

Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society
DieJohnny
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 12:25:32 AM

Master Burn Report

meaning low purchases?

Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society
Viva!

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 12:34:24 AM

Master Burn Report

meaning low purchases?

Yes, very low

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀        
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄        
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████

APPLY FOR CROWDSALE

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████████
DieJohnny
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 12:50:12 AM

Master Burn Report

meaning low purchases?

Yes, very low

Sad i became a new holder... come on marketing guys Smiley need an ETHEREUM angle...

heunland

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 02:15:25 AM
Last edit: February 09, 2016, 02:39:25 AM by heunland

Some of the SoG cards are already playable in EverdreamSoft´s previous trading cards game, Moonga. More cards are being integrated as time goes on. This is a way to explore how blockchain based game assets can be used on multiple game platforms and also get the previous user base of Moonga players involved in using blockchain based digital assets and to hopefully onboard some of them to Spells of Genesis. Find out more about Moonga at http://www.moonga.com/ All the SoG blockchain based digital game assets can be freely traded outside the game and also, other game devs can choose to integrate these into their own games if they want. The www.FreeMyVunk.com movement is promoting this concept of digital game asset sharing between different games. I think SoG is also part of this reVUNKolution in a way even though their game assets are issued on Counterparty and not the Ethereum platform used by FreeMyVunk.

Great info thanks.

I wonder if SoG assets and the vunk asset system can somehow work together in the future... seems ETH has lots of momentum and Counterparty not so much.....

As I mentioned, the FreeMyVunk people are already in contact with SoG to hopefully work on ways to make this collaboration happen. Also you may be interested in the following article:

http://counterparty.io/news/counterparty-recreates-ethereums-smart-contract-platform-on-bitcoin/

In the article we find this paragraph: "With Counterparty Contracts, users may write Turing Complete smart contracts into the Bitcoin blockchain and execute their code on all Counterparty nodes. We’ve ported Ethereum’s language and virtual machine over to the Counterparty platform, using the pyethereum codebase. The result is hosted on GitHub and open for public testing. Today, you can take Turing Complete Ethereum code, or write your own, and run it on Bitcoin with Counterparty. Anything that one could ever do with Ethereum, one can now do with Bitcoin and Counterparty..."

So as you can see, the groundwork has already been laid for cross-pollination between the two platforms.

On the other hand, I disagree with your statement about counterparty not having a lot of momentum. Granted, there is a lot of hype around the ethereum platform (though it is not even really finished or proven to be secure yet) while counterparty tends to work quietly in the background, didn´t do a multi-million dollar crowdsale or concentrate much on PR. However, besides SoG, I´d like to mention the following highly promissing counterparty projects:

1) Storj decentralized client-side encrypted cloud storage network  http://storj.io/ and http://driveshare.org/dataserv.html - already in its second round of beta testing with around 1000 farmers contributing 3 Pb of storage, and about to start the third round of testing shortly.

2) http://getgems.org/ encrypted messaging app that rewards its users for using the app with GEMZ token airdrops which in turn can be used to purchase gift cards from Starbucks, iTunes, Amazon and others or be traded on altcoin exchanges like poloniex.com.

3) http://foldingcoin.net/ FoldingCoin is a registered non-for-profit that that distributes tokens called FLDC to reward participants of the global Folding@home network (a Stanford University project) which lets people contribute their unused CPU and GPU power to help find cures to diseases like Alzheimer, Parkinson etc.

4) http://scotcoin.org/ The Scotcoin Project was created with the intent to serve as the Scottish citizens´ money supply to be the first official decentralized currency of a country. Scotcoin has recently been in the news for being accepted to buy beer in a Glasgow pub, and is actively traded on the Bittrex altcoin exchange.

Counterparty is currently running its DEVPARTY contest to attract new applications, where 15 innovative projects are competing to win 9500 XCP in prizes.
DieJohnny
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 02:29:34 AM

Great info thanks.

Awesome thanks!
As I mentioned, the FreeMyVunk people are already in contact with SoG to hopefully work on ways to make this collaboration happen. Also you may be interested in the following article:

http://counterparty.io/news/counterparty-recreates-ethereums-smart-contract-platform-on-bitcoin/

In the article we find this paragraph: "With Counterparty Contracts, users may write Turing Complete smart contracts into the Bitcoin blockchain and execute their code on all Counterparty nodes. We’ve ported Ethereum’s language and virtual machine over to the Counterparty platform, using the pyethereum codebase. The result is hosted on GitHub and open for public testing. Today, you can take Turing Complete Ethereum code, or write your own, and run it on Bitcoin with Counterparty. Anything that one could ever do with Ethereum, one can now do with Bitcoin and Counterparty..."

So as you can see, the groundwork has already been laid for cross-pollination between the two platforms.

hnin (OP)

Activity: 754
Merit: 510

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 09:13:03 AM

CARDAMBER - PREMIUM STORE

Today, CARDAMBER goes on sale at the Premium Store, not at the Public
Store, as announced previously. We apologize for the misinformation.

For more details, please visit the CARDAMBER swapbot.

Flexabit

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 01:48:13 PM

http://themerkle.com/news/spells-of-genesis-pathway-to-success

Good exposure for BCY
hnin (OP)

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 03:24:48 PM

Nice article, thanks for sharing!

hnin (OP)

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2016, 10:26:19 AM

SAYOSIAN TAX COLLECTORS ARE ROAMING AROUND
GET ONE OF THEM!

SAYOSIATAX, an SoG asset which has been issued in a limited supply of 1 200
units, will be on sale at the Partner Store from Friday, February 12th, 3pm CET.

coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 03:14:59 PM

Oh boy... Even in a fantasy world there is a taxman! And looks like more than one!
However at 1200 units got to get me one of these!

Grin Grin Grin
coinking
Legendary

Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 03:44:35 PM

thanks for the link. Checking out the article now!

.TeleX  AI.
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Store
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀█████
████████████░░░░░█████
███████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀██████
███████░░░░░██▄▄▄▄▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄██░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░██████▀███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░▀█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████▀████████▄██████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
████▄░░░░░░░░░██████
▀████▄███████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Send/Receive
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████░███████████▄
██████░███░█████████
███████░███░██████████
███████░░░██░███████░███
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
█████░██░░░██░██░░░█░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
███░░░██░███████░███░███
██░░░██░███████░██████
█░░░████████████████
░░░██████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Trade
DieJohnny
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 01:40:45 AM

Currently, SoG runs a Bitcrystals swapbot where they put some of the BCY earned from cardsales back up for sale to the public.

https://swapbot.tokenly.com/bot/spellsofgenesis/bitcrystals#choose

I think the buyback feature you are referring to will be implemented later on in the final release, right now players can not yet purchase blockchain based cards from inside the beta version of SoG. Buying cards for fiat is not yet implemented in the game. So I doubt that EDS would have any reason at this point to be buying BCY on Poloniex. But I guess SoG staff could better answer this question.

The buyback feature is mentioned in the OP post on this coin, I am expecting that the game purchases are basically the same as burning BCY.

From front page.

A - When a player purchases a card pack via Google Play/AppStore
Each time a player purchases a card pack via Google Play/AppStore using their local currency, EverdreamSoft will buy back 50% of its value
in BitCrystals from backers (anyone who owns BitCrystals) and burn them in order to issue a new card pack.

Obviously I would prefer the buy back happen on a market, as it would drive both volume and price...! this was a big reason I bought in, because owning the coin is investing in the game, which is brilliant.

heunland

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 03:00:35 AM

Currently, SoG runs a Bitcrystals swapbot where they put some of the BCY earned from cardsales back up for sale to the public.

I think the buyback feature you are referring to will be implemented later on in the final release, right now players can not yet purchase blockchain based cards from inside the beta version of SoG. Buying cards for fiat is not yet implemented in the game. So I doubt that EDS would have any reason at this point to be buying BCY on Poloniex. But I guess SoG staff could better answer this question.

The buyback feature is mentioned in the OP post on this coin, I am expecting that the game purchases are basically the same as burning BCY.

From front page.

Each time a player purchases a card pack via Google Play/AppStore using their local currency, EverdreamSoft will buy back 50% of its value in BitCrystals from backers (anyone who owns BitCrystals) and burn them in order to issue a new card pack.

Obviously I would prefer the buy back happen on a market, as it would drive both volume and price...! this was a big reason I bought in, because owning the coin is investing in the game, which is brilliant.

The exact mechanics of the BCY buy backs still need to be defined and I also am looking forward to getting some feedback on the plan how exactly this will be implemented from SoG staff.
DieJohnny
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 06:51:00 AM

From front page.

Each time a player purchases a card pack via Google Play/AppStore using their local currency, EverdreamSoft will buy back 50% of its value in BitCrystals from backers (anyone who owns BitCrystals) and burn them in order to issue a new card pack.

The exact mechanics of the BCY buy backs still need to be defined and I also am looking forward to getting some feedback on the plan how exactly this will be implemented from SoG staff.

Well this is a real importan aspect of BCY, as it will directly impact the value of BCY in a huge way. Can you imagine 1000 users a day buying BCY with their in game purchases, it is brilliant.

Viva!

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 09:00:46 AM

From front page.

Well this is a real importan aspect of BCY, as it will directly impact the value of BCY in a huge way. Can you imagine 1000 users a day buying BCY with their in game purchases, it is brilliant.

Agree, but the main problem now is to have a good game and a decent marketing, things capable to generate revenue stream either in cripto and in fiat money. Actual card selling (without official game e no marketing activities)  is going down nearly to zero revenue month by month.

That's the elephant in the room.

And in my opinion the main problem is that right now we do not have a marketing strategy and frankly I don't see any direction on the cards issued.

Is there any story here?

Cards now in my opinion are a random walk trough some cryptocurrencies, cryptoservices, Mr Ryo (who the hell is this guy?), and other uncorrelated items.

I'm little bit concerned about this.

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

APPLY FOR CROWDSALE

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████████
Fassa Sissona

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 01:25:43 PM

Hi to all,

I think that Viva! is right, we need a marketing strategy to boost the game and Bitcrystal price, too.

I remember Factom, for example: some weeks ago I buyed this criptomoney with some difficulties, just because there were nobody in the book, on Poloniex. The same situation we live today for Bitcrystal.
Then Factom opened its trading to a secondary exchange in China, and since that moment the volume spiked up - and price too.

I mean: is it possible to make it possible to trade Bitcrystal on a Chinese exchange? It would be FONDAMENTAL, in my humble opinion... Bitcrystals today are tradable only on Poloniex and Bittrex, it seems to me, and this is non possible if we want to obtain a good visibility and also a good return in Bitcrystals' price.

Are you working in this sense?

Thanks in advance for your attention and your feedback,
Fassa.
DieJohnny
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 01:40:06 PM

From front page.

Agree, but the main problem now is to have a good game and a decent marketing, things capable to generate revenue stream either in cripto and in fiat money. Actual card selling (without official game e no marketing activities)  is going down nearly to zero revenue month by month.

That's the elephant in the room.

And in my opinion the main problem is that right now we do not have a marketing strategy and frankly I don't see any direction on the cards issued.

Is there any story here?

Cards now in my opinion are a random walk trough some cryptocurrencies, cryptoservices, Mr Ryo (who the hell is this guy?), and other uncorrelated items.

I'm little bit concerned about this.

Well there need to be a lot of cards and they are sticking to crypto theme, over the years there will be cards whose purpose are long forgotten, or ones that were never known haha (Ryo).

I am not concerned about where we are now because the game isn't selling yet. Also, the CEO has delivered a successful card game already, so ostensibly he is then creating card game 2.0 with features and game play he knows will excite his user base.... I hope.

I do agree that it would be great to hear more about the game marketing prep for launch. Why is this game going to be a great follow up to the previous card game. More info on how it will drive the eco system of bcy and cards purchases.

I also think that with BCY integrated there are endless opportunities. With cards they are just a digital asset and can be potentially used in multiple games not just one.

bottom line is there is huge potential here and yes we investors are getting nervous Sad, but typically successful CEOs have big plans to rule the world, so I am banking on this team right now.

DieJohnny
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 01:42:03 PM

Hi to all,

I think that Viva! is right, we need a marketing strategy to boost the game and Bitcrystal price, too.

I remember Factom, for example: some weeks ago I buyed this criptomoney with some difficulties, just because there were nobody in the book, on Poloniex. The same situation we live today for Bitcrystal.
Then Factom opened its trading to a secondary exchange in China, and since that moment the volume spiked up - and price too.

I mean: is it possible to make it possible to trade Bitcrystal on a Chinese exchange? It would be FONDAMENTAL, in my humble opinion... Bitcrystals today are tradable only on Poloniex and Bittrex, it seems to me, and this is non possible if we want to obtain a good visibility and also a good return in Bitcrystals' price.

Are you working in this sense?

Thanks in advance for your attention and your feedback,
Fassa.

+1000, we have a card game with a user base planned for Asia, but no Asia exchange!!!! who is working on this!!!! agree agree

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 249 »
  Print  

Jump to: