Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:13:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY)  (Read 675684 times)
coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 06:25:42 PM

I have read it it's pretty good actually! Smiley
DieJohnny
Legendary

Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 07:29:40 PM

Something must be brewing behind the scenes. Price is creeping up nicely. Slowly and steadily.  Just need some volume and we're off to the moon. Cool

Bitcoins are leaving the Etherium and need to go somewhere on Poloniex. Since there is not much Sell offers for BiCrystals there, it raise its price a lot.
840k BitCrystals was traded last few hours.
Wow thats huge! hopefully the volume stays steady and we see a nice jump Smiley that should make getting notice by CN exchanges much easier Wink

In-game app purchases need to be tied to bcy market buys like the OP mentions for this thing to really take off.

Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society
DieJohnny
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 07:32:54 PM

In OP header post in-game purchases will result in this behavior "EverdreamSoft will buy back 50% of its value
in BitCrystals from backers (anyone who owns BitCrystals) "

Can anyone elaborate on how "anyone" actually works. I own bitcrystals, does this mean there is a market buy on an exchange, how will this work?

Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society
Viva!

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 09:08:12 PM

In OP header post in-game purchases will result in this behavior "EverdreamSoft will buy back 50% of its value

Can anyone elaborate on how "anyone" actually works. I own bitcrystals, does this mean there is a market buy on an exchange, how will this work?

Yep good point.

Only EDS can elaborate and explain exactly this specific issue.

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

████          ████  ███████████▄▄                                
▀███▄        ▄███▀  █████████████▄                               
██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀        
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄        
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████
████████       ████     ████                                
██████        ████      ████                                

WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
APPLY FOR CROWDSALE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    BITCOINTALK

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████████
heunland

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 11:54:38 PM

In the OP https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=957797.0 there is a schematic "A" which I think you are referring to. So the player buys $10 worth of a card pack, of which $3 go to Apple (or Google Playstore presumably) and the other $7 go to EDS. EDS in turn uses half of that, $3.50, to buy BITCRYSTALS from the open market which they then send to be burned in exchange for the card pack they then send to the player. So open market would imply, they go to an exchange or shapeshift and post a buy order for Bitcrystals presumably after having turned the cash into bitcoin first on some bitcoin exchange or by using a service like glidera, or they offer $3.50 worth of BTC or other counterparty tokens like XCP for sale on a swapbot in exchange for Bitcrystals. Swapbots have the advantage of being able to peg the price you offer to a fixed USD value. Anyone who has Bitcrystals they want to sell can do so using the aforementioned EDS swapbot. I think the latter is more likely to be implemented in the end but someone like @hnin would be better able to answer that question. I assume EDS would continually run such a swapbot with an attractive exchange rate to always have enough Bitcrystals on hand in order to be able to dispense the card packs quickly without delay.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 12:26:25 AM

In the OP https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=957797.0 there is a schematic "A" which I think you are referring to. So the player buys $10 worth of a card pack, of which $3 go to Apple (or Google Playstore presumably) and the other $7 go to EDS. EDS in turn uses half of that, $3.50, to buy BITCRYSTALS from the open market which they then send to be burned in exchange for the card pack they then send to the player. So open market would imply, they go to an exchange or shapeshift and post a buy order for Bitcrystals presumably after having turned the cash into bitcoin first on some bitcoin exchange or by using a service like glidera, or they offer $3.50 worth of BTC or other counterparty tokens like XCP for sale on a swapbot in exchange for Bitcrystals. Swapbots have the advantage of being able to peg the price you offer to a fixed USD value. Anyone who has Bitcrystals they want to sell can do so using the aforementioned EDS swapbot. I think the latter is more likely to be implemented in the end but someone like @hnin would be better able to answer that question. I assume EDS would continually run such a swapbot with an attractive exchange rate to always have enough Bitcrystals on hand in order to be able to dispense the card packs quickly without delay.

There was 15 millions BitCrystals (30% of all) reserved for development. And half of all BitCrystals spend for buying cards (So far that was around 1.8 millions) also gathers somewhere. Not to mention what will happen with 15 millions reserved for Awareness and Promotions.  So  EverdreamSoft will always or for really long time have lots of BitCrystals always ready for those that will want to buy cards without BitCrystals..
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 12:36:03 AM

Was just thinking. Maybe unused BitCrstals reserved for Awareness and Promotions, that will not be spent for promoting could be eventually burned. Same as was the unsold BitCrystals, meant for  Tooken Sale.

EDIT: Probably stupid idea since promotion might be needed even 5 years from now.
hnin (OP)

Activity: 754
Merit: 510

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2016, 02:25:40 PM

There was 15 millions BitCrystals (30% of all) reserved for development. And half of all BitCrystals spend for buying cards (So far that was around 1.8 millions) also gathers somewhere. Not to mention what will happen with 15 millions reserved for Awareness and Promotions.  So  EverdreamSoft will always or for really long time have lots of BitCrystals always ready for those that will want to buy cards without BitCrystals..

Heunland explained it pretty well (thanks!).
Just to complete: every month we burn BitCrystals worth of 50% of our revenue (no matter which currency we recieved, the amount to be burnt is then calculated in BCY, according to the rate at the moment of the burn).
As the cards are sold for BitCrystals, we receive back, by small amounts, those sold during the Token Sale (or later, via our swapbot). As long as we keep generate the most of our incomes in BCY, we will have enough of them to burn. If the most of it comes from the purchases via stores (therefore in USD or other fiat currency), we will need to buy BitCrystals to burn them.
In the two cases, the total supply of BCY will keep decreasing.

Market: yes, there's a BitCrystals market, they can be both sold or bought for example on DEX or Poloniex, or bought from our BitCrystals swapbot (where we re-sale the other 50% of our monthly incomes, which represent our actual revenue).

Promotion&Development BitCrystals: no, we're not gonna burn them, we may need them at any moment.

coin@coin
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 05:44:15 PM

Promotion&Development BitCrystals: no, we're not gonna burn them, we may need them at any moment.

I tend to agree, if you burn them now they are gone forever and you can't create anymore...
So may as well see how things go and if and when they are needed they'll be there for use.
FandangledGizmo
Legendary

Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 07:04:00 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2016, 07:20:53 PM by FandangledGizmo

Do you have cards that exist on other blockchains?

BitShares is the highest value blockchain with easy to create accounts, user issued assets and 3 second blocktimes.

https://bitshares.openledger.info/#/explorer

If you created a generic limited BitShares card which was purchasable on the actual BTS blockchain, I'm sure they'd sell out quickly and create good exposure for BitCrystals.
flayway

Activity: 219
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 10:56:27 PM

What you think about idea if you are later making player versus player mode and you start now make one of month card release where 50% BCY will burn, 40% for you and 10% for tournament prize pool or even all 50% of one card per month? Then after one year or so you can make huge tournament what you can easy promote because there is big moneys for winners? Also players who have start now play are better than new one who coming play only for money?

If you worry about cheating in game you can make that tournament for live in some gaming E3 Expo.

I think that can be so huge marketing campaign what is difficult make in any other way, and what is best, you don't need sponsors pay for money if you have collect BCY and when BCY price go higher anyone can't know yet how much money there will be.

XCP:     19zzpgk3oakH2b7zd63mw3DadtNkvefVfo    BTC:     1ASSkiRsqRUUp5Y8YQYnuc41fBbYR3iRD2
AltcoinScamfinder

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 02:07:25 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2016, 02:19:33 AM by AltcoinScamfinder

Buying selling cards seem a little complicated for now.  I need to liquidate my cards received in the crowd-sale and am willing to sell them bulk to someone who has a store (with escrow thorough Yassin54).

The bulk sale is:

5 x Genesiscard
2 x Satoshicard
1 x Sarubicard

Public key ownership 122nYYXKL743czgoANoK1YJ9Zbnn53ithW

PM me your bid (I won't sell way under market, then I'll just figure out the swapbot and sell them myself).

FOR RENT.
coin@coin
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 05:07:49 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2016, 05:31:40 AM by coin@coin

Buying selling cards seem a little complicated for now.  I need to liquidate my cards received in the crowd-sale and am willing to sell them bulk to someone who has a store (with escrow thorough Yassin54).

The bulk sale is:

5 x Genesiscard
2 x Satoshicard
1 x Sarubicard

Public key ownership 122nYYXKL743czgoANoK1YJ9Zbnn53ithW

PM me your bid (I won't sell way under market, then I'll just figure out the swapbot and sell them myself).

There's 2 yassin54 usernames that are very similar:

1. yassin54 ` created on March 8th and which has scammed someone already.

2. yassin54 which seems to be the real one.

I'd be careful with direct sales guys, at least on a Swapbot you are guaranteed you get what you pay for.
Or put them on the DEX.

Better be safe than sorry.
Viva!

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 10:15:56 AM

Hallo just for fun (and for business)

Do you plan to create some merchindise items?

Like, t-shirts, cups, keyrings, hats or..... physical collection cards (why not?)

If you plan it, do you burn (in Bcy) the half of the net proceed ( minus costs )?

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀        
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄        
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████

APPLY FOR CROWDSALE

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████████
coin@coin
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 04:14:07 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2016, 04:25:24 PM by coin@coin

Hallo just for fun (and for business)

Do you plan to create some merchindise items?

Like, t-shirts, cups, keyrings, hats or..... physical collection cards (why not?)

If you plan it, do you burn (in Bcy) the half of the net proceed ( minus costs )?

Not sure about the financial bits but hey I'd love a BitCrystals t-shirt! With this logo on it:

Black or White T-shirt... and Bob's your uncle Smiley

Viva!

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 06:18:57 PM

Not sure about the financial bits but hey I'd love a BitCrystals t-shirt! With this logo on it.....

I'm pretty sure.

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

APPLY FOR CROWDSALE

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████████
DieJohnny
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 06:29:30 AM

I own a few SOG cards for fun. I am curious what you all think about their 10 year value. A single game's life last at most a few years. So what then....

How do SOG cards stay relevant over 10, 20, 30 years? They become gaming assets in future games? Certainly, they are somewhat collectible by themselves, but how else might they stay relevant?

flayway

Activity: 219
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 11:19:41 AM

I own a few SOG cards for fun. I am curious what you all think about their 10 year value. A single game's life last at most a few years. So what then....

How do SOG cards stay relevant over 10, 20, 30 years? They become gaming assets in future games? Certainly, they are somewhat collectible by themselves, but how else might they stay relevant?

2020 SoG 2, 2050 SoG Virtual Reality, 2100 all who are alive live in SoG matrix world. Same cards can use in every game or even you can make your own Rally game where you can use SatoshiCard Smiley Depents maybe mostly how this first game start working.

XCP:     19zzpgk3oakH2b7zd63mw3DadtNkvefVfo    BTC:     1ASSkiRsqRUUp5Y8YQYnuc41fBbYR3iRD2
drizzle2405
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2016, 02:33:01 PM

Last day of sale... 2 Bazaarcards left!  All time low price 0.04 BTC each...  Get em now...

https://swapbot.tokenly.com/bot/Drizz/spells-of-genesis-sale

Atij

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 06:31:01 PM

hello, guys, i have 500 BCY, how i can use it after game release? 7 cents for 1 coin normal price? Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: