Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:41:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin dead?  (Read 110806 times)
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 12:53:20 PM

Many previous predictions about Bitcoin have failed. Waren Buffet said he would not invest in Bitcoins because he did not believe in such an investment. I think he must be sorry for not investing

Warren Buffett is not the right type of investor

I mean he is certainly not from the tribe of investors to which Bitcoin would be interesting. Warren Buffett is not a speculator, his slogan is to buy and hold. That may sound familiar since many tell basically the same about Bitcoin, but it doesn't mean that Bitcoin itself is like what Buffett himself invests in. He invests primarily in companies engaged in production of real things ("real wealth"). I remember him saying that he wasn't even very fond of hi-tech industry as such, though his opinion might have changed since then (it was long ago when I heard him say something along these lines)

jameshowlett

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:06:11 PM

Many previous predictions about Bitcoin have failed. Waren Buffet said he would not invest in Bitcoins because he did not believe in such an investment. I think he must be sorry for not investing.
I think he will soon realize that he was wrong in the past but I do not think that he will sorry about this because he has enough money to live a good life with his wife and children. He do not need more money anymore

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:26:33 PM

NOt!If bitcoin is dead why many people are using bitcoin to invest,save money,To transfer money and to change it to money.And lately it was called crypto currency so why will bitcoin dis appear.It is not.And many poeple are getting income from bitcoin.Instead of dis appear the bitcoin is growing.

Correct. Bitcoin is far from becoming dead anytime soon. This year, we've seen massive interest from people into Bitcoin by investing in it for the long term. As a result of the demand that the pioneer cryptocurrency has experienced lately, its prices has reached never before seen levels since the Mt. Gox crash in 2013.

Before, it was seen as a currency for criminal activity such as what happened with Silk Road, but now it is being viewed by individuals and businesses alike as a serious investment to secure their profits in the future.

Even though Bitcoin is getting slower each day in transaction confirmation time, it will be improved and will survive for many years to come. Just my opinion.  Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 06:43:26 PM

I don't think so, Bitcoin is getting more popular and acceptable than before, day by day it's getting bigger and powerful around the world, many countries and private sectors are going to allow Bitcoin as a currency, so is there any chance to become dead of Bitcoin..??. I think, Bitcoin is on the right track....
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 11:16:45 PM

Many previous predictions about Bitcoin have failed. Waren Buffet said he would not invest in Bitcoins because he did not believe in such an investment. I think he must be sorry for not investing.
yes that is right i think that most of the people were thinking so, but it is right that they will be sorry for that. in fact some people were thinking that the price of bitcoin will hardly tough 1500 USD at the end of 2017, but it already crossed that level so early and now trading above 2700. i think those people who have made investment in 1200 USD level. they have almost double their investment and still the investment is increasing more and more.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 11:59:58 PM

I ask you another question, will Bitcoin survive after 1st august?
yes bitcoin will be survive forever we know that bitcoin is stronger currency of the world and a lot of people adopt the and still using bitcoin and in many countries bitcoin is useful as their regular currency and in many countries local shops accept bitcoin for direct shopping so calm down bitcoin will never die it will survive forever.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 02:30:56 AM

I ask you another question, will Bitcoin survive after 1st august?
yes bitcoin will be survive forever we know that bitcoin is stronger currency of the world and a lot of people adopt the and still using bitcoin and in many countries bitcoin is useful as their regular currency and in many countries local shops accept bitcoin for direct shopping so calm down bitcoin will never die it will survive forever.
The most popular and powerful crypto currency is bitcoin and it will surely survive longer because the more it exist the more it
is valuable to us, the support is really impressive, this year alone we have double the price already.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
AltcoinAuthority

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 10:06:25 PM

No bitcoin is not dead.Bitcoin is life,Bitcoin gives  you everything you need,even your dreams can produce it too.What you believe is there you can have it.Many bitcoiners now leaving on a wealthy life enjoying and spending money to whatever they want.Through bitcoin you will reach what you don't reach before.
I don’t really know why people think that Bitcoin is dead when the price goes up or down a few hundreds of dollars. I remember that the price of Bitcoin went through many directions over the years and many people were writing about the same thing that we are writing about now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 12:28:41 PM

Bitcoin won't be dead... not in near future. People who says bitcoin is dead don't see the fact if bitcoin is dead, the other altcoin he trust will be dead too if it is not already!
I think bitcoin will never die because the system of bitcoin is always secure to avoid it to all hackers in the world. The bitcoin is commonly use in other country so that many people use it and I think in the near future all country in the world will know what bitcoin is.Lastly, I guess that the bitcoin is most popular crypto currency in the market.
Celsiuss

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 09:41:35 PM

Bitcoin or any coin for that matter will never be *dead* unless the value of a coin is 0$. It might be less popular, but not dead. A coin as bitcoin will never ever be dead in my opinion. It might have its ups and downs, but not dead.

who cares
phaddie

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 01:03:12 AM

Bitcoin will never die, it was declared dead more times than George Bush was called stupid.
You need to differentiate bitcoin, and bitcoin price, because you obviously got confused between the two, but regardless, i can assure you that both of the two are live and ticking,
and will continue to do so for a long, long time (..and they made bitcoin transactions happily ever after- That long)

cheers
shine1123

Activity: 490

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 01:08:56 AM

Bitcoin will never die, it was declared dead more times than George Bush was called stupid.
You need to differentiate bitcoin, and bitcoin price, because you obviously got confused between the two, but regardless, i can assure you that both of the two are live and ticking,
and will continue to do so for a long, long time (..and they made bitcoin transactions happily ever after- That long)

cheers

I hope so, but we never know mate. By looking at the price of bitcoin right now, i think bitcoin will not dead for the next 2 years minimum. Many people will keep using bitcoin and a new bitcoin user will come too. If something bad happen like a big scam or a bad news, i think bitcoin can be dead or at least the price of bitcoin will decrease so hard.

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄  
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
czvezda

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 01:25:52 AM

Op I can tell you one thing. People already invested so much in bitcoin that is is not advisable to resign in a half way. Nobody who was interested in bitcoin will quit just because price of bitcoin are little low now. So bitcoin is no dead at never will be.
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 02:09:49 AM

I think it is.

Bitcoin use adoption has stalled. Media interest has dissipated. Prices have only slowly continued to decline for a long time now. Bitcoin securities have always been and still are a complete mess, with a near 100% failure (scam/fraud/incompetence/etc) rate. Mining has been concentrated in the hands of a few giant players, eliminating much of the advantage/security/democracy of thousands of individuals being the money processors. Alternative forms of online payment with US dollars (and other fiat currencies) are now cheaper, faster, and more secure than bitcoin (and of course far more usable to buy/sell real goods/services), eliminating any of its advantages as a payment system. Continued decline of bitcoin and strength in fiat currencies has put the lie to the idea of bitcoin as a store of value; there are far better more reliable hedges against inflation. Meanwhile the real economy is firing on all cylinders, stock markets are at all time highs, corporate earnings are higher than ever, unemployment is low, etc. Even amid the boom, no one cares about bitcoin any more. Bitcoin was a fad that lasted a few years, and is now on its way to being forgotten.

Thoughts? Anyone seriously disagree with this conclusion?

Yes, Its a big disagreed about this things, and besides this statement question has been posted  2 years ago.
But look at the price value at the present time now, it is almost close to 3000$, so how come that bitcoin will going to die?
Its not gonna happen this time.
Viyamore

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 03:21:00 AM

cheers

I hope so, but we never know mate. By looking at the price of bitcoin right now, i think bitcoin will not dead for the next 2 years minimum. Many people will keep using bitcoin and a new bitcoin user will come too. If something bad happen like a big scam or a bad news, i think bitcoin can be dead or at least the price of bitcoin will decrease so hard.
What you've said is possible we aren't sure what can happen although its price make a mark up or down it is good , for this now the stability of bitcoins with its uses and legalization in other countries made bitcoin more stabilize and it will be too hard for it to be dead like you said it may dump the price but no worries it will come back it is normal to punp and dump bitcoins price because of its fluctuations.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
Hafas Rama

Activity: 406

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 05:31:19 AM

I'm assuming bitcoin will not die.
Because a lot of enthusiasts and business development using bitcoin.
So bitcoin will continue in use until the future and even though the price goes down but will not make death.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 11:06:58 AM

I'm assuming bitcoin will not die.
Because a lot of enthusiasts and business development using bitcoin.
So bitcoin will continue in use until the future and even though the price goes down but will not make death.
As long as bitcoin is active as well as its community then it will is easy for bitcoin to stay for a long time because bitcoin is decentralized and nothing is controlling bitcoin so it is just depending on the things that it has like demand, support both of users and miners and so on. Bitcoin will never die as long as we have them.
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 02:34:38 PM

Everything will die, it depends on the time, I'm sure bitcoin can last for at least the next 10 years because the users are still loyal and continues rise.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

tittensor

Activity: 443

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 05:22:34 PM

Everything will die, it depends on the time, I'm sure bitcoin can last for at least the next 10 years because the users are still loyal and continues rise.
I agree with you, not things have full safe on the world, always have risk and can loss anytime.
Yeah, in present we are just on first elliot wave of Cryptocurrencies not only Bitcoin, and we can raising up more in future and not have reason for scared it, sometime can have breakdown but it is small amount fee for big profit in long-term Grin
bitbunnny
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1068

WOLF.BET - Provably Fair Crypto Casino

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 05:40:58 PM

The issues and problems that Bitcoin has are not so fatal that would lead to Bitcoin disappear and leave the cryptocurrency scene. This period is one of Bitcoin's peaks and in the future it should only be better. Issues could be solved, Bitcoin can adjust and with further increase of adoption there is no need for failure.

Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: