Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:25:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin dead?  (Read 110806 times)
bristlefront

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:47:46 AM

This topic is posted in 2015 and people keep on replying this thread. Seriously? Stop replying anymore because the bitcoin is still alive today and its price is rising until the price will be constant.

The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:59:15 AM

maybe if until bitcoin dead usually caused the Internet that have been no longer then anyone who wants to access it definitely will not be connected in any way and will definitely be difficult in every time looking for income.
Let’s just dig into this matter a little more. Bitcoin was the first digital currency that has not been only able to survive through harsh times but it showed astonishing progress which attracted majority from all over the world. Now talking about only digital currencies, these are thought to be the future money because some states have started to release their own digital asset. Bitcoin will be at the top of them all. So bitcoin is not going to die, it will grow up even more.
I can hardly find any reason to support this argument that bitcoin is going to be dead. In fact, it is bitcoin who is going to make a significant name not only in the international market but also amongst the people living at different corners of the world. The way bitcoin is making such a good reputation is a proof of this thing that bitcoin is going to have a very bright future and it will lead the world.
I consider this thing as a bad joke only. Bitcoin can never be dead. In fact, it is just the beginning of a wonderful era of bitcoin. There are still so many good things which we’ll be experiencing in our lives regarding that of bitcoin. Bitcoin and all other coins which are there in the world of crypto currency actually holds a very bright future. There is no way that we can see bitcoin dead.
burong1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:35:24 PM

Bitcoin is not dead i believe sometimes it faces a challenges and sometimes the price is low but there is a time that it will increase but not dead ..

plaintiff77

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:17:33 PM

The number of Bitcoin investors is increasing day by day. Its value has been much higher than before. Hopefully Bitcoin will soon be valid throughout the world.
Definitely no, bitcoin is not dead and for me it will never happend that bitcoin will be dead or will be end because as of now bitcoins becames popular in day by day bitcoin is being known by the world, and i think in more years will come bitcoin will became source of income of many people, bitcoin will gain and gain many investor so it will never happed that bitcoin will gone in this world

I agree to the idea that bitcoin is never dead. It presently dominates our economy. Users keep on increasing and its exchange value is increasing as well. So meaning it is not dead. It has been helping a lot of people for years and lifting up those who are financially unstable. So bitcoin is not dead and it is a blessing.
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:01:31 PM

The number of Bitcoin investors is increasing day by day. Its value has been much higher than before. Hopefully Bitcoin will soon be valid throughout the world.
Definitely no, bitcoin is not dead and for me it will never happend that bitcoin will be dead or will be end because as of now bitcoins becames popular in day by day bitcoin is being known by the world, and i think in more years will come bitcoin will became source of income of many people, bitcoin will gain and gain many investor so it will never happed that bitcoin will gone in this world

I agree to the idea that bitcoin is never dead. It presently dominates our economy. Users keep on increasing and its exchange value is increasing as well. So meaning it is not dead. It has been helping a lot of people for years and lifting up those who are financially unstable. So bitcoin is not dead and it is a blessing.

Too much to think that bitcoin never dead, the world changes very quickly, and it is not easy to maintain the existence of bitcoin, but I agree, if we have to be rich and successful before the bitcoin dies.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

RMDV

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:26:23 PM

i dont think that bitcoin is dead because as the days past i saw that there are many new members here
MMS2017

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:45:36 PM

Yes it is true that the traders and investors are increasing day by day and with this the prices are also growing that’s why we will say that bitcoin has a good future and it will make the positive impact on the economy.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
Anchor867

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:30:42 PM

I think it is.

Bitcoin use adoption has stalled. Media interest has dissipated. Prices have only slowly continued to decline for a long time now. Bitcoin securities have always been and still are a complete mess, with a near 100% failure (scam/fraud/incompetence/etc) rate. Mining has been concentrated in the hands of a few giant players, eliminating much of the advantage/security/democracy of thousands of individuals being the money processors. Alternative forms of online payment with US dollars (and other fiat currencies) are now cheaper, faster, and more secure than bitcoin (and of course far more usable to buy/sell real goods/services), eliminating any of its advantages as a payment system. Continued decline of bitcoin and strength in fiat currencies has put the lie to the idea of bitcoin as a store of value; there are far better more reliable hedges against inflation. Meanwhile the real economy is firing on all cylinders, stock markets are at all time highs, corporate earnings are higher than ever, unemployment is low, etc. Even amid the boom, no one cares about bitcoin any more. Bitcoin was a fad that lasted a few years, and is now on its way to being forgotten.

Thoughts? Anyone seriously disagree with this conclusion?

The bitcoin is not dead. Truthfully bitcoin now is in the state of growing. Each of the day the value of it keep increasing. Many people now discovers the bitcoin and it is the source of income. Bitcoin is slowly become popular in each of the country. many investors and traders here in bitcoin to earn also. Bitcoin will never end.
bitkaboom2

Activity: 150
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:58:02 PM

yes I am disagree. the bitcoin has been reached to every country and go forward successfully. there is no chance to finish or to failure of the bitcoin. it is better until than gold.

MFY151

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:07:44 PM

short answer no, just a little crisis due to the price being low/many lost huge amount of money because they bought at the peak, taxes being a problem, and other small stuff

just a despair phase that is very long apparently

True, bitcoin survives despite its anonymity  and very small value and manage to grow upto this point of time. Maybe those who declare Bitcoin is dead because they lost their investment by cutting their loss early during the red market values during crisis and issues about bitcoin.

cointorox  
✓   Your Digital Piggy Bank Cryptocurrency, Simplified. ✓   
────────  Website ⬝  Facebook ⬝   Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Medium ────────
swaptaker

Activity: 187

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:23:31 PM

This is because of the effect of the media, I guess. Media keep posting news about bitcoin and blockchain and more people get on the train. The market is currently booming. This will keep going 2 or 3 more years I think. And at the end, bitcoin will reach an equilibrium price.
Sallysakky

Activity: 119
Merit: 14

Kawa

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:26:46 PM

This is because of the effect of the media, I guess. Media keep posting news about bitcoin and blockchain and more people get on the train. The market is currently booming. This will keep going 2 or 3 more years I think. And at the end, bitcoin will reach an equilibrium price.

Agree. Maybe sometimes Bitcoin is growing too fast, and it will be sharp falls, because difficulty doesn't grow up as fast as price nowadays, but till 2020 bitcoin will stably grow and grow.

Tongue
Lucas*

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:49:05 PM

With the Blockchain Technology there is no way to see the end of Bitcoin .as we see the rise of the price of Bitcoin since 2012 into now it multiplied x8 or x9 times ! also we see the propagation of Bitcoin in all the world also in banking transactions .
in my opinion Bitcoin will grow up until it will pass 20k $ in 2020 or maybe before (now the price is 6127 $) . i believe in Bitcoin and i will invest in it .
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:00:00 PM

No, and never will, stop people saying that the bitcoin died when he had only a momentary problem in the market.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:19:20 PM

maybe if until bitcoin dead usually caused the Internet that have been no longer then anyone who wants to access it definitely will not be connected in any way and will definitely be difficult in every time looking for income.
Let’s just dig into this matter a little more. Bitcoin was the first digital currency that has not been only able to survive through harsh times but it showed astonishing progress which attracted majority from all over the world. Now talking about only digital currencies, these are thought to be the future money because some states have started to release their own digital asset. Bitcoin will be at the top of them all. So bitcoin is not going to die, it will grow up even more.
I can hardly find any reason to support this argument that bitcoin is going to be dead. In fact, it is bitcoin who is going to make a significant name not only in the international market but also amongst the people living at different corners of the world. The way bitcoin is making such a good reputation is a proof of this thing that bitcoin is going to have a very bright future and it will lead the world.
Probably yes , bitcoin is sowing seeds for success and in upcoming years it may cross 15k . It cannot end because people are accepting comfort provided to them by bitcoin beside this it is also providing a chance of conjoint blessings on one platform which is an overwhelming quality. Bitcoin is so speedy on its was to success that other currencies have crossed their fingers.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:25:55 PM

Bitcoin is crossing 6500$ and people are saying that it is dead are they out of their senses lol and yes bitcoin has changed so many lives and now people are trusting it more it will not betray them and on top of it bitcoin is so connected to people that everyone is praying for its more progress and it will happen soon that it will be above 10k and that time will be awesome and I am waiting for that time to come.
Tavarez

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:26:07 PM

with such a huge daily volume it simply cannot die. I don't like it because 70% control of BTC is in China.
jimn

Activity: 360
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:26:20 PM

Bitcoin surely is alive and it is even more attractive and powerful than before. The actual price motivate so many new users to start buying Bitcoin and trading it, and this way the community will become even bigger and it will help spreading the word fastly about this crypto currency.

████████████████
                           ████████████████████████
                    ████████                      ██████
                   █████                █████       ███████
               █████                 █████████            ███
            ████   █████   ██████████████████████           ████
           ████   █████████████████████████████████          ████
         ███      ███████████         █████████████████         ████
         ██       ███████████        ██████████     ████████████  ███
       ███        ████████████████████       ██       ██████████   ███
      ████      █████████       ██████       ████     ███████████   ██
     ████     ████    ██     ███     ██████████████████████████     ███
     ██       ████   ███     ████    ██████    ███    █████████      ███
   ███      ████     ████████████████████████  ███      ████████      ███
   ███   ███████████████     ███████████████████████   ███   ███      ███
  ████ █████████████   ██   ██████████████████ ███████████   ████     ████
  ████ ███████████     ███████████        ████████    ████   ████       ██
  ████ ███████████     █████ ████          ███████    █████  ████       ██
  ████   ██████████  ████████████          ████████████   ██████████    ██
  ████    █████   ██████   ██████          ████  █████    ███████████   ██
  ████     ████    █████   ███████       █████████████     ██████████ ████
   ███     ████    ██████████ ███████████████████  ███    ███████████ ████
   ███      ████   ██    ██████████████████  ██    ████████████████   ███
   ████     █████████    ████████████████████████ ██████    █████     ███
     ██     █████████      ██    ████████ ████████████     ████      ███
      ███   ████████████████████████████  ████     ███    ███       ██
      ████  ██████████████████████   ████████      ███ █████       ███
       ████ ███████████      ███      █████████████████████      ████
         ███████████████     ████    █████   ██████████████      ███
          ████         ███████████████        ██████████████   ████
           ████         ████████████████     ██████████████  ████
              █████         ███████████████████       ██  █████
               █████         █████████████              █████
                   ██████       ██████             ███████
                        ██████████████  ████████████
                            ██████████████████████
Gaze Coin

BLOCKCHAIN-VR/AR TOKEN 

=
  [Facebook][Twitter][Telegram]
[Reddit] [Steemit]
Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:23:27 PM

Even there are so many rumors, telling bitcoin is just a scam. Bitcoin still won't die because many people are still ising and still believes in bitcoin and bitcoin is the greatest cryptocurrency so there are no possible reasons that bitcoin will die.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
terbetet

Activity: 240

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:19:40 PM

I think it is.

Bitcoin use adoption has stalled. Media interest has dissipated. Prices have only slowly continued to decline for a long time now. Bitcoin securities have always been and still are a complete mess, with a near 100% failure (scam/fraud/incompetence/etc) rate. Mining has been concentrated in the hands of a few giant players, eliminating much of the advantage/security/democracy of thousands of individuals being the money processors. Alternative forms of online payment with US dollars (and other fiat currencies) are now cheaper, faster, and more secure than bitcoin (and of course far more usable to buy/sell real goods/services), eliminating any of its advantages as a payment system. Continued decline of bitcoin and strength in fiat currencies has put the lie to the idea of bitcoin as a store of value; there are far better more reliable hedges against inflation. Meanwhile the real economy is firing on all cylinders, stock markets are at all time highs, corporate earnings are higher than ever, unemployment is low, etc. Even amid the boom, no one cares about bitcoin any more. Bitcoin was a fad that lasted a few years, and is now on its way to being forgotten.

Thoughts? Anyone seriously disagree with this conclusion?
No it is not. Bitcoin is not dead. It is just cause of mere speculations about the price rate of bitcoin which is always facing on issues and dumping situation that makes its price that low but it does not certainly be basis to state that bitcoin is dead. It is just that bitcoin is having the characteristic of a real type of currency which is the main reason why its price is volatile but bitcoin is not literally dead.

Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: