Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:05:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin dead?  (Read 110806 times)
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:47:06 PM

No, bitcoin is not dead. Bitcoin price might be low for now but it is not dear and never will be. Bitcoin will surprise us one of this day and its price will be higher than before.

Yeah. Everytime Bitcoin declines in value, or negative news become spreaded, panic arises from traders to investors in the markets. As a result of this, many people declare Bitcoin's death, when in fact it's all the contrary.

Moments like these are perfect for anyone to start investing into Bitcoin, given its deflationary nature which will reflect a positive result in its price for the long term. Many experts have predicted that Bitcoin will rise to more than $20,000 per coin. When this time comes, many who have invested into Bitcoin today will greatly benefit from the price rise giving them more spending power.

Thus, the more people use Bitcoin and it improves in development, the more it will be able to grow and maintain its place in the markets. With this in mind, Bitcoin is very unlikely to become dead at any point in time. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:00:53 PM

Bitcoin is still alive and working well. The market is currently active and performing great as of this time. How can somebody think that it is now dead.

Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:18:02 PM

Meanwhile the real economy is firing on all cylinders, stock markets are at all time highs, corporate earnings are higher than ever, unemployment is low, etc. Even amid the boom, no one cares about bitcoin any more.

I disagree massively with this part.  Stock markets are high, agreed.  This is due to stock buybacks and huge bubble P/E ratios, not fundamentals though.  Unemployment as paid by the state is low, I agree.  But the participation level is very very low, almost the same as in the trough of the recession in 2008.  People may not care about Bitcoin, but do you seriously not think that there will be an "internet money" in the future, so that you can pay for anything, anywhere without having to convert?  I think there will be, and I am essentiall betting that it will be Bitcoin.

Good point. I think this opinion is in so many aspects mistaken. The basis used to pronounce that bitcoin is dead is not enough to make such conclusion. Also, even if there is slowness on how bitcoin is accepted in the market, it is counteracted by the way its price kept on increasing, even reaching around 19-20k which is a record for any cryptocurrency in the market. Also, the future is not bleak at all for bitcoin, many people and countries alike are beginning to embrace it, which would add more speed to its continuance.

supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:04:24 PM

Bitcoin is becoming more important to users and is growing day by day.
Fair enough now bitcoin is increasing in price and value it will not go down. Bitcoin has high potential to give befit of saving for long time. I know it is true and future bitcoin is going to be one of best thing for me. It is being said that bitcoin has bright future and secure money saving system. In bitcoin no one is daring to put doubt on bitcoin and avoiding it but everyone is trusting bitcoin and investing because they knows bitcoin will grow more in future.
Magister Magus

Activity: 328
Merit: 39

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:40:48 PM

It's nice to read these threads, on what people thought just two years ago!
Today's world is so fast changing that any prediction is really impossible! :-)

▂▂▃▅▇ EVO - THE WORLD OF SELF-DEVELOPMENT ▇▅▃▂▂
MEDIUM    ●  LINKEDIN  ●TELEGRAM ◄  Blockchain platform for assessing and developing human skills  ▶ TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK  ●
WHITEPAPER
Atect90

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:59:11 AM

bitcoin is obviously not dead, it may be true that not everyone knows about bitcoin. But if you think about it, what do you think is the reason that bitcoin is rapidly increasing in amount? bitcoin may not be known by everyone now, but soon in the future people will start to depend on bitcoin.
Unawareness of people is not a big issue because now bitcoin is getting famous and people are being informed about bitcoin so get bitcoin and hold it and forget about price loses. It is not possible for bitcoin to lose value and got dead. Just buy bitcoin with a hope of profit and savings. Now if we look at market demand of bitcoin we will see how it is making space and having profit.
FireShark89

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:01:05 PM

Bitcoin isn't dead, but we're probably going to experience a dead cat bounce in the price.
sallydavisy

Activity: 107

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:24:52 PM

As payment service with fast transactions obviously dead. But as investment mechanism like gold, bitcoin will last quite a long time.
haidangtp

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:38:02 PM

Bitcoin is becoming more important to users and is growing day by day.
Senja Kemuning

Activity: 553
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:04:21 PM

Many people say bitcoin dies when the price drops, as is the case with today, the price drops up to $ 13200 but I'm sure prices will skyrocket again not even hard to reach $ 30,000 when it's dated 16 januari 2018.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
BitPlace

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:31:38 PM

Many people say bitcoin dies when the price drops, as is the case with today, the price drops up to $ 13200 but I'm sure prices will skyrocket again not even hard to reach $ 30,000 when it's dated 16 januari 2018.
Yes I agree. Many people always say that bitcoin dies because of its price. But it is really impossible that bitcoin dies. I guess the price is dying, it drops temporarily but it will not drop permanently. Bitcoins price someday will back into normal that the price is higher. All we must do is to take a risk and be patient of waiting.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:36:24 PM

Yes I agree. It is too impossible that bitcoin will be dead because internet connection right now or should we say technology is very popular. They can say that bitcoin is dead because of its dropping price, but the price of this will not temporarily drop, it will be back to its normal flow of how prices of this goes higher.
kerjakuat

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:57:23 PM

Yes I agree. It is too impossible that bitcoin will be dead because internet connection right now or should we say technology is very popular. They can say that bitcoin is dead because of its dropping price, but the price of this will not temporarily drop, it will be back to its normal flow of how prices of this goes higher.
that why i only trust on what i see at the price chart rather then what all peoples say. hello.. this is crypto. nothing is impossible..

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
donnie.darko

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:14:34 PM

Bitcoin wouldn't be dead as long as the people have trust and support in the system. From what I see, bitcoin still has the largest market cap in cryptos. It also increases its price at a ridiculous rate and is getting popular by the day. So I'm guessing bitcoin would be around for a long time.
mrbnson

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

X-Block.io

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:17:27 PM

Bitcoin isn't dead, but we're probably going to experience a dead cat bounce in the price.

We've already seen that about 5 times, although the dead cat bounce is something you would normally associate with something being dead, hence the name. I think that it's not dead and nor is said cat, the cat just merely went to sleep and now it is coming back to life.
shouter

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:34:02 PM

That's true, I agree with you. Some people make this type of comment "bitcoin dead" simply by bad faith in Bitcoin. But there are other people who do this in order to create low-priced speculation and thereby try to make a profit. In fact, I agreen that very soon there will be a good price increase.
Dark Sky

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:52:44 PM

That's true, I agree with you. Some people make this type of comment "bitcoin dead" simply by bad faith in Bitcoin. But there are other people who do this in order to create low-priced speculation and thereby try to make a profit. In fact, I agreen that very soon there will be a good price increase.

Bitcoin will never dead because many people who get more benefits from this forum they want to spread this forum and bitcoin will more popular in future in all over the world, so I think bitcoin will most beneficial for everyone and specially for those who invest in this forum, so that's why its price will more increase in future and that is good for bitcoin users.

btcminer6212

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:00:16 PM

It's nice to read these threads, on what people thought just two years ago!
Today's world is so fast changing that any prediction is really impossible! :-)
I think they were luckiest people on this planet and we have missed that time but the whole train Han,t missed. I had heard the it from a friend a few years before but I neglect it and now I am regretting that why should I don't take him seriously and now he has millions more from me.
Jembut Ireng

Activity: 586
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:27:53 PM

Bitcoin will never dead because many people who get more benefits from this forum they want to spread this forum and bitcoin will more popular in future in all over the world, so I think bitcoin will most beneficial for everyone and specially for those who invest in this forum, so that's why its price will more increase in future and that is good for bitcoin users.
For now we say so, but I'm sure it can not last forever, maybe no more than 40 years old bitcoin will die, but the most important thing for us is we get profit as long as bitcoin exists.
randal9

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:02:03 PM

For now we say so, but I'm sure it can not last forever, maybe no more than 40 years old bitcoin will die, but the most important thing for us is we get profit as long as bitcoin exists.
I agree that we have a good opportunity to get profit now, while it lives and leads an active life) we can't be sure that it will live forever, but we can see its problems in time and leave the game
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: