Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:12:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent  (Read 294745 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 12:45:29 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2015, 09:51:46 PM by Gleb Gamow

Bruno what is your point about the west facing roof.
The building was built for water runoff not for solar power. and no matter if it was the way the roof ended up being was the best place for the solar panels anyways. please get on your google earth again <fuck Google Earth, for I have your pics, asshole>, and notice the HUGE OPEN FIELD to the ...wait for it....WAIT FOR IT.... TO THE WEST <Hey, asshole, that HUGE OPEN FIELD is to the south>, yes open field to the West of the building. See the north and the south? Mango trees, coconut trees, Bamboo trees,<again, NO trees to the south> also right in front of the building coconut trees.<Correct, right in front of east side of the building are coconut trees blocking sun rays till about noon, ergo not a single watt of power could be produced if a single array was blocked by shade> Why would anyone in their right mind face the panel south on the roof that was shaded by huge mango trees? <Again, there wasn't any trees, mango or otherwise, on the south side of your sorry-ass 12' X 12' Sari Sari> Have you been here bruno, did you see the building first hand, did you touch it, Ok then how can you possibly know what is the best for that area, because you read it from some professor in manila i a college and no trees around for hundreds of kilometers. I mean how often do we listen and do exactly as an expert advises? <I concede that you got me on this point and that I, nor anybody else, should be listening to experts in any field, going about finding shit about stuff on their own as you've duly pointed out> I did what was best for our area and our building, I did not need to call the guy in Manila and ask his advice or his permission, i did what the sun and my roof provided. I know you dont like it, <you're Goddamn right I don't like how you were able to steal the sun's rays via solar panels facing the wrong direction and in the shade> and I am sure that everything in your house is exactly how the professors <and Ginger and Mary Ann> at MIT would expect to see, But I am not you.

Can i ask you a question Bruno? Is there a reason you like burying my posts when I disprove yours or anyone elses accusations. <trying to break in my new shovel from ACE> Now thats not fair is it <I made the fucker cry  Cry>, You certainly want everyone to see what you are saying. so when you get the proof and you see your wrong, dont bury the answer so they cant find it, thats just unethical man, play fair or do not play at all sir. Wink thats not very nice at all.<fucker's still crying>

Front of building (as shown): East (see the coconut trees?)
Back of the building: West (direction rot tin roof slants) (see the trees behind the building?)
To the right: North (see more trees?)
To the left: South (notice the absence of trees, just a grassy field?)

If this motherfuckin' can't even tell the truth as to where there were and weren't trees, how the fuck can he be trusted with other peoples' moneys unless, that is, you're a fuckin retard and that lying about the positions of trees have no bearing on whether or not one's a scammer or not.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8935

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 02:38:10 AM

I am afraid you have misunderstood the post , It does not say the farm started with 10THS. Now I understand why you seem so confused about your points. I do apologize that you did not understand the post as it was written and misinterpreted it as meaning something else. let me help you to better understand what was really written. Yes we had 10 THS of mining power between the time we began mining and the time we stopped mining. Yes we do still have some of that machinery.  The mention of the hashrate lower than the 10THS from the other post was possibly in reference to the hashrate of one of the sections of the hardware, we had a few different kinds of miners. Remember times move on , things change, items are added, items are sold , upgrades are made, this is common knowledge in mining. I can not dare to post an exact date because I may be off by a week or two and that may make me look like  a liar so i cant give you exact dates. I mean we are talking about something that happened in 2014 correct?

I have already addressed this second section of your post in another thread that of which you have already read and replied in, please take the time to read that post so we are not cross posting in threads talking about the same exact topics, as that is not productive forum behavior. It only trolls threads and makes them much longer than they need to be and that is not professional at all.

The addresses have been published and my knowledge of blockchain technology is not expert but its not lacking in any way. The security situation i mentioned have well be proven that altho very unlikely by an average hacker can be accomplished none the least. If you think that it can not I would take a look into your own views of security as they may not be up to par. I am sure there are people on the Get Hashing forum who can help you with the areas of security you are lacking in.

A fire is not something anyone can expect nor is prepared for, especially when the building is less than a year old with brand new everything. The fire was caused by an irresponsible person which makes it that much harder to be ready for. As I mentioned the fire destroyed the Main external hard drive and the 3 backup USBs that were in different parts of the building. I do apologize I was more worried about getting my daughter and wife out of the building before I was worried about a USB that had only my own bitcoins on it. The wonderful thing about disasters in your life is that you learn from them, we have backups of StakeMiners information outside of the office safe and secure so if something happens here we have backups that will not be effected. FYI the backups are a distance of about 10 Hours apart Wink

And if you could please edit your post so it is more truthful so not to mislead people we were experimenting with the solar panels not the mining equipment. But I am sure you already knew that didnt you. You joker, are you trying to get one over on us?

Oh FFS, another butthurt wall of text.

1) "I am afraid you have misunderstood the post , It does not say the farm started with 10THS."

One of your posts did state "Even when i first started and had a 10THS farm" here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=792464.msg9733998#msg9733998 . So let's take a leap of faith and assume that "first started" is sufficiently vague and doesn't mean 2011 when you now claim to have started, but 2014. However here is what you posted about your farm in 2014 in response to questions about the "largest in Philippines" claim:

After the fire when those posts were made We had two 1 THS dragon miners, Some 40GHS rockminers, and a some U2 Antiminers using external powered hubs and Zeus Blizzard miners.

Are you now saying that this information is incomplete? It doesn't add up to 10 TH/s. Can you just post a simple explanation in plain English as to how you came up with the 10 TH/s figure. Forget the dates for a moment. Just explain how two dragons and some assorted USB miners add up to 10 TH/s.

2) "I have already addressed this second section of your post in another thread". Link, quote, how hard can it possibly be? Stop typing bullshit, spend a minute or two making a coherent statement.

3) "I am sure there are people on the Get Hashing forum who can help you with the areas of security you are lacking in." Same people on GH that questioned your knowledge in this area as well? How about you respond to the specific fact that I stated. Security by obscurity doesn't work with blockchain.  Any address worth "hacking" by definition is already public. Your refusal to make the addresses public did not and still does not make sense. Your attempt to question my knowledge in this area is a pathetic and irrelevant ad hominem, again.

4) "the fire destroyed the Main external hard drive and the 3 backup USBs". Ever heard of offsite backups? "we have backups of StakeMiners information outside of the office safe and secure". Fantastic. Now if you could admit that you don't understand blockchains we could be moving on here.

5) "And if you could please edit your post so it is more truthful so not to mislead people we were experimenting with the solar panels not the mining equipment. But I am sure you already knew that didnt you. You joker, are you trying to get one over on us?". It was a direct quote from your own post. Which was also quoted in full above my response. There is nothing to edit.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 03:08:30 AM

The panels were not enough to actually run the whole mine we were experimenting with them and using them to supplement our electricity and lower our cost only.

To pay for solar panels to be placed on a west-facing hot tin roof covered by shade most of the day is a very strange way to lower your cost, experimental or otherwise.

Bitcointalk is full of people who do not help each other. For a business community Bitcoin talk is the most toxic, unhelpful place for bitcoin talk there is. There are clicks, there are clans, there are puppets and minimal followers. But to help anyone outside a click or a clan, Just wont happen.

Given that this was practically the ONLY place one came to for advice on who to set up their miners, etc., in 2011/2012, exactly where did you go, Leroy Fodor, and from whom's expect advice did you heed when you built your first largest bitcoin mining farm in all the Philippines? I'm most interested in the latter given that you have this thing against experts, case in point, sticking it up Kano's ass for not knowing what the hell he's talkin' 'bout, then shortly thereafter you came here, and went to some other forum seeking profession opinions as to how to set up your rigs when you first got them [the second time around, i.e., after Q3, 2014.].
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 03:58:45 AM

this thing against experts, case in point, sticking it up Kano's ass for not knowing what the hell he's talkin' 'bout

It just dawned on me... what if cyberpinoy is Satoshi Nakamoto? I mean the timeline matches (he started 2009-ish, he says he has poor memory so perhaps it was actually 2008), he's obviously an indisputable expert of all things Bitcoin, even knows how to hack it (planted a backdoor no doubt), and everything else is just smoke and mirrors to mislead poor peasants like us.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 06:05:46 AM

this thing against experts, case in point, sticking it up Kano's ass for not knowing what the hell he's talkin' 'bout

It just dawned on me... what if cyberpinoy is Satoshi Nakamoto? I mean the timeline matches (he started 2009-ish, he says he has poor memory so perhaps it was actually 2008), he's obviously an indisputable expert of all things Bitcoin, even knows how to hack it (planted a backdoor no doubt), and everything else is just smoke and mirrors to mislead poor peasants like us.

OMFG! Leroshi Fodomoto. That fucker's been playing us like the fools we are. And to think that I once thought the only backdoor that was in play concerning Leroy Fodor was when he bent over so that the cigarette-butt-eating alien could probe him.

I still can't get over reading the pages and pages and pages of bullshit that Leroy and the Internet provider penned back and forth with fuzznuts cryin' like a baby because he kept getting disconnect from his games. Yet, by miracle of miracles, Leroy Fodor was able to ROI with miners in ONLY 3 months with having scant Internet service and dealing with electric brownouts, while every other miner in the world couldn't accomplish said feat under the utmost ideal conditions. And to think this fucker doesn't want us to consider him a leader. This fucker is God! How powerful of a God, you ask? Dolos bows down to him, and Apate wipes Katrina's ass ever hour whether she had shit or not.
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 06:30:20 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2015, 06:43:34 AM by cyberpinoy

You are right bruno i see no real intelligence in trying to lower my energy costs, i guess the thousands of people out there doing the same thing we were doing are all idiots for trying to find ways to lower their energy costs and energy consumption. And who ever heard of looking into something before you heavily invest in it? I guess maybe we should have just dropped the thousands of dollars on a full system. No need to experiment and learn the system, that would be a waste of time and money wouldn't it. that way every time there was a situation i can just dump some more money and call a guy to fix it huh. yea your right that seems the best route to go doesn't it bruno?

I have to wonder maybe it is this mindset that cost you so much bitcoin in your crypto venture you know. i mean not researching things, not experimenting, jumping in with both feet and blind faith seems to be the route you wished for me to take right? Is this how you got scammed out of thousands of bitcoin in the past Sir?

YES I started by trading off the market thru other people JUST LIKE I SAID I DID. That post you pulled up and want to reference and give yet another fabricated lie, yes that was talking about Purchasing products with bitcoin in person, not purchasing Bitcoins in person. Please stop purposely twisting unrelated posts to fabricate lies. Purchasing products with Bitcoins themselves in person, is not the same thing as trading them offline thru what potentially could be considered a broker in a sorts. I am not saying the gentlemen was a broker, but if we had to put a term on it that would be the closest.

And yes Bitcoin talk is full of people who do not help each others, i was not lying. lets take your past for example Bruno how many projects have you tried to launch where you had floods of people who wanted to join your cause, who authentically wanted to help you get going and gave useful information as to how to get the project launched... Ahh yes now you see huh, why so many of your attempts failed huh, now my post makes much more sense doesn't it? Also, look at what you are doing for example, are you helping me, others see the potential StakeMiners could serve, and what are you trying to do to it. Is it helping Stakeminers bruno, have you offered any input to helps us in hopes for us to have something that will not scam investors, what exactly have you done that has helped me, stakeminers, or anyone else for that matter in your 8000+ posts?

Bruno i am a go getter I need not anyone's "expect" advice as you put it. I researched on my own just like my post states, I did the work, I figured it out as best i could with my own research. Just because I was not formally a member somewhere does not mean I could not read the posts. The best way to learn an industry is do the work yourself and learn from your own mistakes. This is why StakeMiners is so successful, we tested things, we tried them long before launching the website, so when it was launched we knew exactly what had to be done. we now do the same things over and over, we have policies in place and so far that system has worked quite well.

Setting up GPU Rigs, USB miners, Rockminers, Dragon Miners, and Zeus Miners is not the same Bruno, a person with your experience knows that so dont dare try and say any different, they even use different versions of mining software in order to function wityh toitally seperate batch file commands and options. Getting new equipment means researching new situations.

Butt hurt wall of text, i advise you scroll up and read your own posts some of which consume 1/4 of the page. That is a true wall of text sir. If you dont want the answers Bruno dont ask the questions, its very simple. I do not havbe to twist your words to prove you wrong, but it seems you have to twisty unrelated posts, draw attention to things you would like to point out in order to fabricate lies, why is it I dont have to do any of that when disproving you?

I know I have said this before, and yes it may seem like I am lying, so lets make this clear, None of you are to ask me to address anything in Brunos threads, please do notbait me to come here to defend myself any longer against Bruino. if he was honest, and it really was a scam accusation, yea i could come here, but his repeated attempts to fabricate lies, the repeated disproving of his claims, and the way he has tried on numbnerous attempts to compare unrelated topics writtin years apart in hopes you will see a lie in his distracting posts, I am just seriously tired of it. we are just feeding the guy. He has no real proof, and what he considers proof is nothing more than using two posts written by the victim which are not related to one another in an attempt to fabricate a lie. I seriously wish I had the time bruno has where i bet if you follow the other people has attacked, i will bet you the same exact pattern happens in every attack he has made.

If you guys want answers please just come to me directly, i have no problem wiht you setting up a way for us to communicte directly wioht one another and you can ask all you want. you can record the conversation and put it all right here i do not mind. But I just can not continue to do this, bruno has his own hidden agenda that so far has worked quite well and I just cant feed him any longer, he is just wasting my time and building post couints on these useless threads.

I do apologize to those of you seeking answers, but these threads is not where you can get the real truth. So if you really want answers ask me directly, then if you want bring those answers here, it is not hard to speak with me person to person, as well as join a hangout where I have plenty of people who tell you what kind of person I am to the best of their ability and based on the experiences thay have with me. not like Bruno who is scared to get in a one on one with me.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 06:41:54 AM

You are right bruno i see no real intelligence in trying to lower my energy costs, i guess the thousands of people out there doing the same thing we were doing are all idiots for trying to find ways to lower their energy costs and energy consumption. And who ever heard of looking into something before you heavily invest in it? I guess maybe we should have just dropped the thousands of dollars on a full system. No need to experiment and learn the system, that would be a waste of time and money wouldn't it. that way every time there was a situation i can just dump some more money and call a guy to fix it huh. yea your right that seems the best route to go doesn't it bruno?

I have to wonder maybe it is this mindset that cost you so much bitcoin in your crypto venture you know. i mean not researching things, not experimenting, jumping in with both feet and blind faith seems to be the route you wished for me to take right? Is this how you got scammed out of thousands of bitcoin in the past Sir?

YES I started by trading off the market thru other people JUST LIKE I SAID I DID. That post you pulled up and want to reference and give yet another fabricated lie, yes that was talking about Purchasing products with bitcoin in person, not purchasing Bitcoins in person. Please stop purposely twisting unrelated posts to fabricate lies. Purchasing products with Bitcoins themselves in person, is not the same thing as trading them offline thru what potentially could be considered a broker in a sorts. I am not saying the gentlemen was a broker, but if we had to put a term on it that would be the closest.

And yes Bitcoin talk is full of people who do not help each others, i was not lying. lets take your past for example Bruno how many projects have you tried to launch wehre yo had floods of people who wanted to join uyour cause, who authentically wanted to help you get going and gave useful information as to how to get the project launched... Ahh byes now you see huh why so many of your attempts failed huh, now my post makes much more sense doesnt it? Also, look at what you are doing for example, are you helping me, others see the potential StakeMiners could serve, and what are you trying to do to it. Is it helping Stakeminers bruno, have you offered any input to helps us in hopes for us to have something that will not scam investors, what exactly have you done that has helped me, stakeminers, or anyone else for that matter in your 8000+ posts?

Bruno i am a go getter I need not anyone's "expect" advice as you put it. I researched on my own just like my post states, I did the work, I figured it out as best i could with my own research. Just because I was not formally a member somewhere does not mean I could not read the posts. The best way to learn an industry is do the work yourself and learn from your own mistakes. This is why StakeMiners is so successful, we tested things, we tried them long before launching the website, so when tiwas launched we knew exactly what had to be done. we now do the same thigns over and over, we have policies in place and so far that system has worked quite well.

Setting up GPU Rigs, USB miners, Rockminers, Dragon Miners, and Zeus Miners is not the same Bruno, a person with your experience knows that so dont dare try and say any different, they even use different versions of mining software in order to function wityh toitally seperate batch file commands and options. Getting new equipment means researching new situations.

Butt hurt wall of text, i advise you scroll up and read your own posts some of which consume 1/4 of the page. That is a true wall of text sir. If you dont want the answers Bruno dont ask the questions, its very simple. I do not havbe to twist your words to prove you wrong, but it seems you have to twisty unrelated posts, draw attention to things you would like to point out in order to fabricate lies, why is it I dont have to do any of that when disproving you?

I know I have said this before, and yes it may seem like I am lying, so lets make this clear, None of you are to ask me to address anything in Brunos threads, please do notbait me to come here to defend myself any longer against Bruino. if he was honest, and it really was a scam accusation, yea i could come here, but his repeated attempts to fabricate lies, the repeated disproving of his claims, and the way he has tried on numbnerous attempts to compare unrelated topics writtin years apart in hopes you will see a lie in his distracting posts, I am just seriously tired of it. we are just feeding the guy. He has no real proof, and what he considers proof is nothing more than using two posts written by the victim which are not related to one another in an attempt to fabricate a lie. I seriously wish I had the time bruno has where i bet if you follow the other people has attacked, i will bet you the same exact pattern happens in every attack he has made.

If you guys want answers please just come to me directly, i have no problem wiht you setting up a way for us to communicte directly wioht one another and you can ask all you want. you can record the conversation and put it all right here i do not mind. But I just can not continue to do this, bruno has his own hidden agenda that so far has worked quite well and I just cant feed him any longer, he is just wasting my time and building post couints on these useless threads.

I do apologize to those of you seeking answers, but these threads is not where you can get the real truth. So if you really want answers ask me directly, then if you want bring those answers here, it is not hard to speak with me person to person, as well as join a hangout where I have plenty of people who tell you what kind of person I am to the best of their ability and based on the experiences thay have with me. not like Bruno who is scared to get in a one on one with me.

Reading diatribe now, scrolling with right hand while fondling my balls with my left hand.

FUCK ME! Premature ejaculation - again - as I barely read the first paragraph.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 06:53:19 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2015, 07:10:46 AM by Gleb Gamow

Most intelligent people wouldn't have spent a satoshi on solar panels to be placed on a west-facing hot tin roof surrounded on three sides except the south by trees in the first place upon reading what the experts on the subject espoused about installing panels south-facing for those residing in the Northern Hemisphere in which the Philippines are located unless your a rebel named Leroy Fodor, that is.

Dude, you're continuing to lose cred each time you open your browser, let alone opting to comment so that the world could see what a truly fuckin' idiot you are. Refresh our memories again as to how you discovered Bitcoin. Was it via the experts on the Forex forums, and via a fellow toilet bowl cleaner there in Carolina? With all this bumping you're doing, I, among others, would have a difficult time hunting down that particular answer.

Now, on to paragraph two, praying to Jehovah... Sorry 'bout that, for I just recall you're not a believer... Oh, wait, yes you are because you've stated myriad times... Then later declared that God didn't exist. Seriously, you are one fucked up dude, Leroy Fodor.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 07:01:19 AM

FUCK YOU DUDE! You just made me squeeze my dick so hard upon reading the above, I may have to go and see a doctor if it doesn't heal on its own.

Give me a sec while I go and reread that to see if I truly fucked up or you're once again lying your motherfuckin' ass off.

EDIT:

So an in person transaction  have never done

I'm a tad tired since the doubt, but sure enough, you said it: No in-person transaction via Leroy Fodor. I feel better now knowing that I was right all along on that.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 07:15:49 AM

And yes Bitcoin talk is full of people who do not help each others, i was not lying. lets take your past for example Bruno how many projects have you tried to launch where you had floods of people who wanted to join your cause, who authentically wanted to help you get going and gave useful information as to how to get the project launched... Ahh yes now you see huh, why so many of your attempts failed huh, now my post makes much more sense doesn't it? Also, look at what you are doing for example, are you helping me, others see the potential StakeMiners could serve, and what are you trying to do to it. Is it helping Stakeminers bruno, have you offered any input to helps us in hopes for us to have something that will not scam investors, what exactly have you done that has helped me, stakeminers, or anyone else for that matter in your 8000+ posts?

StakeMiners can be fully trusted and my former assessment was 100% uncalled for.

Please consider investing in StakeMiners, but ONLY IF you have extra moneys to lose with the promise it'll be parlayed so that you'll ROI at the end of the day.

Seriously, I can't believe you had the gull to ask me that one. Name one other dude on this forum who has dedicated a thread to bring awareness to StakeMiners. Thought so! NOBODY, but I!
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 07:19:28 AM

I give, why is that you don't have to pen a true wall of text to disprove me - and others?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 07:31:07 AM

Wait, what about that transparency thingy you've mentioned time and time and time and time and time again? Are you seriously fuckin' telling us to all contact you privately to address concerns that could easily be addressed in one shot via one post oppose to addressing them hundreds of times with time you fuckin' just penned in not having? Have you seriously lost your motherfuckin' mind?

I gave you the easiest motherfuckin' way out of this situation, but you've yet to abide. ALL you have to do is show me one, just one, motherfuckin' bitcoin wallet address you've used between December 8 (or 9), 2012, and June 1, 2014, depicting definitive proof that what you've declared to be true, and I would lock this fuckin' thread, where if I didn't do such upon you keeping your end of the deal, tens of others would gladly stick it up my ass for not complying and probably become investors of StakeMiners because you've shown ALL beyond a shadow of a doubt that you're operating on the up-and-up and that I'm a fuckin' troll.

This fuckin' offer's been on the table for over a week now, and you, Leroy Fodor have done everything to ignore it. That said, it's now your fuckin' move, and anything short of the above WILL cause me to continue to fuck with you, bringing others you're dealing with into the conversation so to fuck with them as well.
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 07:40:49 AM

StakeMiners can be fully trusted and my former assessment was 100% uncalled for.

Please consider investing in StakeMiners, but ONLY IF you have extra moneys to lose with the promise it'll be parlayed so that you'll ROI at the end of the day.

Seriously, I can't believe you had the gull to ask me that one. Name one other dude on this forum who has dedicated a thread to bring awareness to StakeMiners. Thought so! NOBODY, but I!

You guys are actually really good together, you know how much advertisement value there is in having these threads about Stakeminers? publicity is publicity. I hope you guys end up in a google hangout and record it, would be hilarious. Thanks for the thread, one of the best reads on the forums.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 08:07:19 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2015, 08:54:25 AM by Gleb Gamow

You guys are actually really good together, you know how much advertisement value there is in having these threads about Stakeminers? publicity is publicity. I hope you guys end up in a google hangout and record it, would be hilarious. Thanks for the thread, one of the best reads on the forums.

It gets better!

Rules le Fodrication:

1. Pen "honestly" as many times as possible on the Internet.
2. Declare all pennings on the Internet lies accept your own.
4. Don't tell anybody what Rules le Fodrication 3 is.
5. Declare ALL experts on any subject idiots.
6. Argue with ALL experts of every subject.
7. When seeking funding for loses due to a fire, declare two fires occurred.
8. Quote testimony you've contrived years ago to advance current endeavors.
9. Create sockpuppets so to comment on your posts.
10. Deny you've created sockpuppets.
11. Create other sockpuppets to echo your previous sockpuppets.
12. Claim to have a business degree from Ohio University like Joshua Zipkin and Leroy Fodor.
13. Claim to be a creative writer while at the same time state that spelling is not important.
14. Call anybody who depicts proof that you're a liar a troll.
15. Declare that you're done commenting on those who call you a liar.
15b. Ditto.
15c. Ditto.
15d-x. Dittos.
16. Pen long posts so to hopefully confuse the reader.
17. Pen short posts so to confuse yourself.
18. Tell those you're trying to prove are wrong to seek for themselves the truth.
19. Allude to being an expert in every field but deny that your'e an expert.
20. Cry like a baby when others bring up your past, but continue to bring it up yourself.
21. Talk about your interactions with aliens on public forums.
22. Never give an inch when a yard's nearby.
23. Never give a yard when giving a mile brings broader smiles.
24. Espouse transparency, but request of those who wanna know the truth to PM you for it.
25. Call your newfound Facebook friends your investors.
26. Allude to a fire that occurred years ago as a recent event so to garner support for whatever.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 11:52:05 AM

You need to prove your bona fides because Bruno is ranting and raving on a forum whereas you are running a business that requires knowledge of crypto currency and integrity so that you don't steal everyone's coins and/or lose them by making bad trades.

If you still haven't figured that out in however many pages I'm really not sure why anyone would trust you with their coins.

Your background in crypto and integrity or much more important issues than any of your "gotcha's" about Bruno.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 02:54:28 PM

[...]

I don't get how you find time to post these massive texts and then complain about your time being wasted. Nobody's really interested in your prose. Answer the questions or make peace with being called out on your lies.

So the solar power was just an experiment. Why did you claim this then: http://moneyinpjs.com/forums/index.php?topic=257.msg706#msg706

... suffered a fire that destroyed our large Bitcoin Mining farm. It was complete with Solar power ...

Do you feel the difference between those two statements? No? If I'm experimenting with a solar-powered calculator can I claim that I have a house complete with solar power? Where do you draw the line?

Next one. You didn't address the 10 TH/s question at all, again. Why do the facts and numbers in your own posts not add up? How did you come up with the 10 TH/s number? Also Bruno's question regarding your Bitcoin addresses between 2012 and 2014, i.e. after the fire, is a good one too. Do you have any proof of your Bitcoin activity between December 2012 and May 2014?

Next one. Deleted posts. I know you referred me to another thread, and I tried to read there but I still can't find anything that would explain your sudden amnesia and why did you delete those posts. Can you provide a link, a quote, something that would explain this situation? Is it correct to assume that your current version of events is that you did indeed get involved with Bitcoin in 2009 and your posts in 2014 portraying you as a newbie were lies, but not the other way around?

Next one. Blockchain obscurity. I'll try to dumb this down as far as I possibly can. Do you or do you not understand that any coin address (public key) that has been used in a transaction would be visible on the blockchain? Do you or do you not understand that your refusal to make an address public was meaningless for security?

And again, word of advice that you won't listed to but I want this to be on record. Stop whining about lies and fabrications when you're faced with questions. A question is just a question, if you don't like it - your problem. You can either answer it or go on with your life. Attacking the person asking the question is not going to do you any good.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 03:33:49 PM

You need to prove your bona fides because Bruno is ranting and raving on a forum whereas you are running a business that requires knowledge of crypto currency and integrity so that you don't steal everyone's coins and/or lose them by making bad trades.

If you still haven't figured that out in however many pages I'm really not sure why anyone would trust you with their coins.

Your background in crypto and integrity or much more important issues than any of your "gotcha's" about Bruno.

Wait, what. I've been so busy having fun with this lyin' piece of shit, I totally missed the part where Leroy Fodor was playing "gatcha" about me.  Grin Grin

Hey, Leroy, remember, as I'll continue to remind you each day till... supply me one, JUST ONE, bitcoin wallet address that you've definitively used between December 8 (or 9), 2012, and June 1, 2014, and my ass forever WILL leave you alone, for if I renege on that deal, fellow Bitcoiners WILL most definitely stick it up my tight ass, unlike your alien-encountered own. Come on now, play fair, mmmkay?

While I'm waiting, chalk this, another post that has brought awareness to StakeMiners à la...

"ShareMiners wasn't even on my radar till Bruno accused Leroy Fodor of being a fake. Fuck me Jesus, I couldn't join fast enough to get me some of that 580% ROI. BTW, Amos, what's an ROI?"

I think you are helping me gleb, we have gotten so many hits from BTT and half of them invested, keep it going so eventually they can get on here and show you how much money they made. You should look at the real structure of the business and ask questions this is great PR for us, keep it going brother and thanks for the new investors Smiley I am trying to twist some of your posts so I can bring in the mechanics of how our business works but all this unrelated crap you throw out there makes it hard, Please post something so i can twist it and show people about the mechanics of our business. it seems this thread is gaining us investors. I for the free PR sir. Be thankful we are not a scam if we were then people could blame you for promoting our business.

Since you, the honorable Leroy Fodor, never lies, don't forget to thank me for bringing you myriad investors to StakeMiners. Hell, if you add all my posts up, I've mentioned StakeMiners more than you have, thus more than doubling its exposure (like that word?), and I, unlike your investors, have yet to receive a single satoshi for my efforts. Hell, I'm even providing my sig space for your venerated endeavor. Please inform me when you intend to pay me for my efforts so that I can provide you a bitcoin wallet address for remittance.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 03:47:28 PM

So the solar power was just an experiment. Why did you claim this then: http://moneyinpjs.com/forums/index.php?topic=257.msg706#msg706

... suffered a fire that destroyed our large Bitcoin Mining farm. It was complete with Solar power ...

Do you feel the difference between those two statements? No? If I'm experimenting with a solar-powered calculator can I claim that I have a house complete with solar power? Where do you draw the line?

In Leroy Fodor's defense, clearly one can see that what he meant was that it was a complete experiment oppose to an incomplete experiment. A house can come complete with experimental grass, but if the species is not well-suited for the region, the experiment parameters can be changed to planting a more suitable seed if one's into enjoying the seed strain of grass so to stare out their window in utter amazement as the neighbors drive by pointing at your direction.

Son: Daddy, look! Fescue.
Dad: No, son. Fodor.
Other son: Fatddah, did you mean fodder?
Dad: Okay, that's enough! Quit pointing and giving the stoned man a complex.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 04:00:40 PM

And again, word of advice that you won't listed to but I want this to be on record. Stop whining about lies and fabrications when you're faced with questions. A question is just a question, if you don't like it - your problem. You can either answer it or go on with your life. Attacking the person asking the question is not going to do you any good.

Again, in Leroy Fodor's defense, yes it does because each time he attacks, posts are penned in kind further bringing investors to StakeMiners. It's called Marketing 101 offered at Ohio University where Leroy earned his degree along with minoring in computer programming and web design so that later in life he and his lovely wife, Katrina, could clean toilets for a living in Carolina where, luckily by doing such, he met up with a fellow toilet cleaner that introduced Leroy and his wife to Bitcoin, unless you want to believe Leroy learnt about Bitcoin on Forex forums because it was all the rage back in 2009.

"I've heard stories about a Fodor Box containing all his lies and being too heavy to left, but I honestly didn't believe that an experimental Fodor Box was ever fabricated."
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 04:40:50 PM

http://thebot.net/threads/btc-project-that-can-make-you-50-profit-in-details-and-proof.290597/

This project is an ongoing project which means after the first investment is paid for and returned to the investors they will have a choice to reinvest in a second contract. We put a 6 month ROI on the investment with a return of investment in 3 months, but there is always a good chance the whole investment and return on investment can be returned in less than 6 months. Once all investors are paid back their investment plus their profit we will be organizing again to accept new investor contracts.

If you have any questions or concerns please contact us for more details.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/leroy.fodor
We have real plan and real 2THS miner. And we are not scam anyone. for sure
Thank you!

You said you had a REAL 2 TH/s miner, but how do we truly know it wasn't an experimental 2 TH/s miner? Leroy Fodor, exact what brand was that 2 TH/s miner you mentioned on Oct 26, 2014?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: