Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:20:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent  (Read 294745 times)
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 08:28:29 PM

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/17

Imagine a new user seeing what coins we use and seeing the one that says "devoting 1 hour to making the client" and "world best website in under 5 minutes" not to mention "Paycon promises to cure cancer, aids and all deadly diseases through the power of thought." For me I don't mind, but to a more professional investor which we do attract, phrases like this could literally turn them away.

"In spite of Leroy Fodor's StakeMiners being littered with grammatical errors and administered by a serial liar, as a more professional investor I was still goin' to invest in the Most Profitable Cloud Mining Solution on Earth until I saw "world best website in under 5 minutes" and changed my mind. Amazing how close I came to losing tens of dollars in this Ponzi."

Riddle:

"What's the difference between a giant pile of shit and Leroy Fodor?"

"I give! What is it?"

"Beats me! Let's weight them both and subtract the more bigger number from the less smaller number and whatever number we come up with, we'll invest said amount in satoshis in StakeMiners, whereupon in less than three months we, too, like Leroy Fodor, will own a bitcoin mining farm, with the caveat that we WON'T come to his rescue if some scam thread is ever created dissing Leroy in spite of him being instrumental in us making OVER $1,000 per month profit like Saint Fodor."

lol I love PayCon, I never sought out Stakeminers to get CON included, cyberpinoy (Leroy) said he added it mainly because of the regular git commits and that I along with a couple others did a large giveaway where we gave approximately 1/6th of the money supply to members of the GetHashing forums and people who lost a fair bit from the XPY debacle.

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/paycon-muggle-relief-fund-giveaway-may-1st-8th-2015/3158/602

Okay, then. PayCon gets a buy and I opt not to discredit them. Why? Because the above comes across as genuine, whereas the shit spewed from Leroy's pie hole does not add up with the exception to adding to the already piles of shit he continues to leave behind.

PAYCON is a great coin. If you consider it's roots (being originally a parody on XPY) and the development put into the coin since then by Crestington it's definitely not just another shitcoin and far from being a scamcoin.

I follow this topic and read it as my daily popcorn but I don't want to get in the mix of being involved and fighting other peoples battles. Cyberpinoy messaged me complaining about people attacking his business and told him he should answer questions and not attack people over it (and I can't see this advice being taken). This is probably a good indication that it's better to just state things as they are and not to oversell something but if Bruno or others think I may have misrepresented in some way then they are welcome to make a thread and I would be more than happy to try to answer any questions they have. This was why I liked PayCon in the first place, just tell people it's a clone of another Coin, everything is bullshit and there are no promises so if someone doesn't like that then that's personal opinion but atleast you know you are buying a sari sari.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blacklizard

Activity: 139
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 08:53:48 PM

Crestington,
You forgot to add the link to the PAYCON forum: https://forum.gethashing.com/c/sub-forums/paycon Smiley

At the end of the day every coin is a clone from another coin but that's not the point. The reason why I like CON is the origin and how you've maintained the coin since then. There was also no stupid IPO to make a quick buck, no empty promises (or better none), no roadmap to "replace bitcoin" and no soon(TM) features that never see the dawn of light.

Bottom line CON is a (so far) well maintained PoS coin with (imho) acceptable staking rate, fullstop. I still haven't received my SEAPIG card though... was hoping to spend some CON at all them merchants worldwide soon(TM).

Grin Grin Grin

Anyway, off topic...
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 11:09:23 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2015, 11:27:20 PM by Gleb Gamow

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/17

Imagine a new user seeing what coins we use and seeing the one that says "devoting 1 hour to making the client" and "world best website in under 5 minutes" not to mention "Paycon promises to cure cancer, aids and all deadly diseases through the power of thought." For me I don't mind, but to a more professional investor which we do attract, phrases like this could literally turn them away.

"In spite of Leroy Fodor's StakeMiners being littered with grammatical errors and administered by a serial liar, as a more professional investor I was still goin' to invest in the Most Profitable Cloud Mining Solution on Earth until I saw "world best website in under 5 minutes" and changed my mind. Amazing how close I came to losing tens of dollars in this Ponzi."

Riddle:

"What's the difference between a giant pile of shit and Leroy Fodor?"

"I give! What is it?"

"Beats me! Let's weight them both and subtract the more bigger number from the less smaller number and whatever number we come up with, we'll invest said amount in satoshis in StakeMiners, whereupon in less than three months we, too, like Leroy Fodor, will own a bitcoin mining farm, with the caveat that we WON'T come to his rescue if some scam thread is ever created dissing Leroy in spite of him being instrumental in us making OVER $1,000 per month profit like Saint Fodor."

lol I love PayCon, I never sought out Stakeminers to get CON included, cyberpinoy (Leroy) said he added it mainly because of the regular git commits and that I along with a couple others did a large giveaway where we gave approximately 1/6th of the money supply to members of the GetHashing forums and people who lost a fair bit from the XPY debacle.

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/paycon-muggle-relief-fund-giveaway-may-1st-8th-2015/3158/602

Okay, then. PayCon gets a buy and I opt not to discredit them. Why? Because the above comes across as genuine, whereas the shit spewed from Leroy's pie hole does not add up with the exception to adding to the already piles of shit he continues to leave behind.

PAYCON is a great coin. If you consider it's roots (being originally a parody on XPY) and the development put into the coin since then by Crestington it's definitely not just another shitcoin and far from being a scamcoin.

I follow this topic and read it as my daily popcorn but I don't want to get in the mix of being involved and fighting other peoples battles. Cyberpinoy messaged me complaining about people attacking his business and told him he should answer questions and not attack people over it (and I can't see this advice being taken). This is probably a good indication that it's better to just state things as they are and not to oversell something but if Bruno or others think I may have misrepresented in some way then they are welcome to make a thread and I would be more than happy to try to answer any questions they have. This was why I liked PayCon in the first place, just tell people it's a clone of another Coin, everything is bullshit and there are no promises so if someone doesn't like that then that's personal opinion but atleast you know you are buying a sari sari.

You tell Leroy Fodor that he still has an easy way out in my book. All the bitcoin wallet addresses he's used after June 1 (my timezone), 2015, are known and easily provable to belonging to be in Leroy's control. We (taking the liberty to speak for others) simply want Leroy to provide ONLY ONE definitive bitcoin wallet address he used or still had access to on May 31 (any timezone), 2015. By him doing such, it'll be the nail in our coffin of depicting him - Leroy Fodor - as a liar.

One easy way that comes to mind (I can't believe I'm seriously helping Leroy, but...) is that since Leroy restarted his operation after the December 8, 2012, fire sometime in 2013 (according to various declarations by him), then it's a foregone conclusion that his bitcoin miners were attached to at least one pool operation (assuming that Leroy only solo-mined up to the fire destroying his largest bitcoin mining farm [complete with west-facing solar panels attached to a hot tin roof surrounded on three sides by coconut trees] in all the Philippines, a truism because [most] every Filipino told him such). Surely, he could provide us his user name while mining therein, whereupon uncovering most bitcoin wallet addresses contributed to him would reveal themselves. Provide that and we'll finally believe that on June 1, 2014, Leroy [re]entered the Bitcoin space under the auspices of being a newbie to show the world's denizens that yes, indeed, it's possible to start from scratch and within three mouths time go to owning and operating a formidable mining operation.

Again, anything short of the above WILL continue the dialog with others joining the choir, thus making Leroy Fodor and his family's lives that much more miserable. It's his call! Wanna bet that he'll make the wrong one?

In the swirling, curling storm of desire unuttered words hold fast
With reptile tongue, the lightning lashes towers built to last
Darkness creeps in like a cheif but offers no relief
Why are you staking like a theif
Come on, come talk to we

Ah please talk to we
Won't you please talk to we
We can end your misery
Come on, come talk to we

You did not come to steal
This episode's not real
Can't you show us how you feel now
Come on, come talk to we
Come talk to we
Come talk to we
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 11:41:51 PM

February 20, 2014: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?51216-Why-server-so-noob

A few things, if it is in fact a ping issue as you have shown above, it is not a server issue but rather your own network problem.

1. If you have bayantel, expect situations like these, bayantel is the absolute worst internet company in the world, where they say you will have speed bursts up to 1 to 2 megabytes when in fact you have drop offs, this drastic change in ping could be due to this drop off in service.

2. if at any point someone in your home, or cafe has logged onto facebook, yahoo and especially You Tube this will also effect your connection and make drastic changes to your ping. at my house when I play HoN no one is to be on youtube, and only one other computer at a time can access facebook.

3. I have noticed a lot of other websites also effecting connectivity, wattpad, any federal websites based in the philippines. if anyone in your house logs onto these sites it will effect your gaming experience and ping.

4. You you are logged into any torrent or other downloading site while playing it will have a bandwith battle with hoN or any other games you play online.

5.If someone in your home is playing other games especially facebook everytime they load a new game or new page it will lower your ping in HoN, or any other game like HoN you play.

A ping issue can be watched by the things you have going on around you, what i do when i play HoN, LoL or Dot@ is I shut everything other than the game I am playing off, no messengers, no skype, no back windows surfing, no utorrents, no other downloads, nothing but HoN. this gives HoN every single byte of bandwith available on my computer.

A server problem is when you have aping of 20 and you have a lag and connectivity issues.

The above fully details Leroy Fodor's Internet connection to the world. Even though he couldn't play his game and watch a YouTube video at the same time, he wants everybody to believe that he was magically connected to the Bitcoin network with 70 Dragon miners: 35 to his back and 35 in front of him. Later declaring that he only had 10 TH/s worth of miners over the course of years was only meant to cement the notion that he was/is a newbie to the cryptocurrency space starting circa June 1, 2014, as his way to advance Bitcoin in a good light.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 12:05:01 AM

The retard OP mentioned below is none other than our very own Bitcoin's venerable Leroy Fodor: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?51276-Looking-for-Active-Players/page3

The gaming community knows Leroy Fodor as a retard.
The Forex community knows Leroy Fodor as a retard.
The cryptocurrency community knows Leroy Fodor as a retard.

The only people who don't consider Leroy Fodor a retard is his retard wife, two children, mother Fodor praying for his soul, and StakeMiners' BoI members. Oh, and one cigarette-butt-eating alien in the Philippines.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2015, 12:18:40 AM

The retard OP mentioned below is none other than our very own Bitcoin's venerable Leroy Fodor: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?51276-Looking-for-Active-Players/page3

Oh FFS, can you stop digging this stuff up, I can't take it no more. How could he possibly run a mining farm, rebuild his not a sari sari, play 14 hours a day, and make huge profits on Forex all at the same time. This is all FUD.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 12:19:07 AM

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/811

It's very hard to not see this thread going out of line and we're getting enough requests to move it back onto the watchlist. There is a massive discrepancy between @cyberpinoy claims about his involvement in Forex trading, the related timeline and his previous mining operation which allegedly burned down. Those two points alone keep contradicting giving the impression that @cyberpinoy did either post inaccurate information about himself (aka lied) or he discovered time travel some time in late 2103 / mid 2014.

HEHEHEHEHE! Back to the watchlist StakeMiners goes. Like I've requested, provide JUST ONE definitive bitcoin wallet address that Leroy Fodor had control of on May 31, 2014, and he'll be Golden Boy once again, coupled with this thread will be locked and my mouth taped shut. Amazingly, Leroy Fodor opts not to comply, instead wanting the dialog to continue, perhaps because it's something he learnt while getting his business degree at Ohio University.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 12:22:21 AM

Oh FFS, can you stop digging this stuff up, I can't take it no more. How could he possibly run a mining farm, rebuild his not a sari sari, play 14 hours a day, and make huge profits on Forex all at the same time. This is all FUD.

You forgot to add he found time to procreate after reading myriad forums on how to accomplish said feat. Giving the daughter a buy, there's now the pitter-patter of a baby Leroy Fodor among us mortals.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 01:00:09 AM

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/847

Listen man the guy came to me and told me about this new digital currency that would be taking over the world, said a whole 1 hours or so speech about bitcoin and told me I didnt want to miss the next microsoft train, i said to myself what the heck this guy never steered me wrong in the past, I gave him some cash and he gave me more back we did that a few times until i began researching it myself. was he mining I have no idea, was he trading them I have no clue all i knew was i gave the man some money and he came back with more , so i kept doing it, I mean who wouldn't he was making me a profit.

Leroy: Hello, friend. What's new?
Friend: You have an hour?
Leroy: Sure, what's up?
Friend: Bitcoin!
Leroy: You never steered me wrong. Where can I buy me some?
Friend: From me.
Leroy: Great! I don't want a whole bunch. Just thirty or forty dollars worth.
Friend: Here you go!
Leroy: Wow, friend, the price just went up a few satoshis. Where do I sell these not-a-whole-bunch bitcoins?
Friend: To me.
Leroy: Deal.
Leroy: Hey, friend, I see the price went back down. Can I buy not-a-whole-bunch more bitcoins from you?
Friend: Sure. Here you go.
Leroy: Thanks.
Leroy: Hey, friend, I wanna sell again because the price went back up.
Friend: No prop! I'm you Huckleberry.
Leroy: Thanks.

Upon several exchanges depicted above in Carolina while he and Katrina cleaned toilets for a living, Leroy Fodor came to the realization that he, too, could make a killing via trading not-a-whole-lot bitcoins. Shortly thereafter, Leroy sold off his Forex portfolio and moved to the Philippines to run a sorry-ass 12' X 12' Sari Sari complete with west-facing solar panels surrounded on three sides with coconut trees, a piggery, a disco, a grocery, and an Internet cafe, while he and his growing family resided in its basement that periodically flooded due to it being below grade and the river over a mile away to the west, hence the west-slopped hot tin roof having solar panels attached, not to mention the extremely scant Internet connection that the joint experienced on a daily basis.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 01:08:47 AM

Katrina: Leroy, when are you gonna quit lying?
Leroy: Not you, too? First it was your mother, now you. I am not a liar!
Katrina: But, you and I both know that you didn't know anything about bitcoins until June 1, 2014.
Leroy: I guess Bruno got one fact straight: You are a retard! Just like your mother.
Katrina: Oh yeah! Well, your mother believes in God.
Leroy: YOU TAKE THAT BACK! Praying for my soul and believing in God are two different things.
Katrina: I love you.
Leroy: I love you, too. Let's procreate.
Katrina: Can't today. I started my comma.
Leroy: Looks like it's back to prom websites then.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 01:23:18 AM

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/700

It does not say if you want to be a serious investor, it says if you are serious about investing, please lets not twist words, I deal with it enough from Suchmoon and Bruno. He was saying , as I am taking it, if you are serious and would like to invest but have questions about the service to ask.

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/585

We started with 6950 rigs in 2011 added the pisonet cafe as a way to supplement the mining rigs, as they were set up to CPUMine all day while they were on we figured why not a little extra is a little extra right. We started THAT cafe in 2011 we grew the cafe in early 2012, In late 2012 the the fire destroyed everything, we then collected the funds to rebuild the cafe (since the cafe was the most profitable of the 3 businesses) the cafe was rebuilt in late feb or early march of 2013, and began buying other miners, started with usb miners moved to rockminers then to dragon and blizzard miners. We then put the cafe up for sale in late 2013 and finally sold it in mid to late 2014 and moved to Davao in late 2014.

Bitcoin: we first noticed and got into Bitcoin while in Myrtle Beach long before we ever sold our cleaning business there, we were part of the BNI business chapter of Myrtle Beach where one of the other business men brought our attention to it and we started right then investigating it as we were not satisfied with the current financial system.

http://moneyinpjs.com/forums/index.php/topic,257.msg706.html#msg706

I got started in Bitcoin a while ago, I was a day trader in the Forex Commodoties exchange. I closed my accounts in forex and sold my whole portfolio. And I started my own bitcoin mining farm in 2012. My wife and I this time last year had just suffered a fire that destroyed our large Bitcoin Mining farm. It was complete with Solar power, and just began switching out over power super PC we built and used as rigs for larger new ASIC equipment. We then suffered a terrible fire cause by arson that destroyed 3 businesses and our home. (we live in the Philippines so your business is part of your house in most occasions.) With no help from anyone, Not even the bitcoin community we were forced to start our new Bitcoin mining business with absolutely no money at all. Since I have done very well with the business so far, I built an informational website that helps to know how we did what we did. I saw I have a 3 month ROI on my miners which surprises most bitcoin miners and they kept asking how I was doing it, and I have helped many people get and earn bitcoin for free, all the way up to owning their own bitcoin mining farms with no money out of their pocket.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 01:56:05 AM

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/700

It does not say if you want to be a serious investor, it says if you are serious about investing, please lets not twist words, I deal with it enough from Suchmoon and Bruno. He was saying , as I am taking it, if you are serious and would like to invest but have questions about the service to ask.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:a4U7bzljEogJ:forums.tomorrowsretail.net/index.php%3F/topic/18114-how-did-you-come-up-with-the-name-of-your-websiteforum/%26page%3D2+&cd=37&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Naming my website was easy, Its a Bitcoin site and so I just picked something that went with Bitcoins. For em tho I was not to concerned with the sites domain (it a free one) nor was i worried about the title I used, because as mostly an informational site ( by the cover) I wanted the information to be real, to be honest and be useful to the people that visit my site. Altho all the information is true and the links there have been tested and used by me I also have a website full of referral links for various Bitcoin tasks and earning potentials. This, however, Is not uncommon in the Bitcoin Industry a lot of what we do is based on a referral system. But I always test every link frequently and update as necessary if I find something wrong with a link or site I had recommended. I did not create the site with a mindset to make a lot of money off of it (thus why i have a free domain) I wanted it for better access for people who attend my paid seminars I hold or the One on One training i have. it give me a free tool that has everything I teach them in the seminars or training available to them at one click of their mouse.

After the fire in late 2012 we started another internet cafe , and started back in bitcoin. when getting into this again I saw on this forum where people were saying in order to make now after the big peak had come and gone you will need a massive amount of money to do it. I thought I could prove them wrong. So I made sure to do what I could without using funds from our own pocket to do it. I started with doing faucets every day all day long, I moved onto making referral links , got a free website and got that section going, as I built up I grew I started buying equipment, I started with usb miners, then rock miners, then dragon miners and then Zeus miners. I did go and talk to people about bitcoin to try and introduce them to it and yes it was one tracked and profitable for me, As the whole thing revolved around referral links, I talked to them i introduced them to it and the ones who wished to get started doing what I did naturally were using my referral links for anything they were doing. SO the meetups and small seminars I was doing I did for free because I am still today earning on the ones I got into bitcoin at this time.

Where the fuck did you assholes come from all of a sudden? If you think there's a better way of maintaining an network, implement it, Bitcoin is open source, that's the reason why devs don't bow to your every whim, if you want to make changes you need to download the code yourself and get to it. Something tells me though you guys definitely don't have the expertise to even organise something like that let alone code which is why you're here bitching at the developers instead.

Oh get over yourself bro what are you doing for bitcoin NOTHING where is your mining pool, your merchant site, where is your casino, what are you doing to help bitcoin, Hell do you have even a basic informational site, a facebook group what do you have?? YOU HAVE Nothing so so dont bitch at us like you are all high and mighty. Oh my bad you have a very basic website store that does not sell anything people need or wants in order to sue bitcoins to buy them. HAHAHA

I have an informational website
a facebook group
I hold seminars all over the Philippines to raise awareness (FREE OF CHARGE)
I have a mining farm
I have trading accounts.
I have 2 projects in the working because those other projects just got finished

I am doing something

and I do know how to code thank you Smiley dont judge a cover bro.

This is how investments work no matter if your pea brain wants to accept it or not, YOu start a project from an idea, you get investors to give you the money to get it to work, and YOU not the investors do the work to make it happen, if it fails YOU are responsible to pay the investors back. Thats where bitcoin problem is they have a bunch of investors and absolutely NO responsibility to pay them back, so they can easily sit on thier ass and wait for people like ME ( NOT YOU) who are willing to work hard to come up with ideas, and programs to make thier dream a reality. they have no advertising, nothing promoting that the Bitcoins devs are responsible for the past 2 or maybe even more years, no facebook ads no google ads, NOTHING they are doing nothing, probably have other jobs and this is just a hobby to them.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 02:04:36 AM

Is there anywhere I can check on the fee structure? as I cant find it in your FAQ section , perhaps you should consider on adding the calculation for the fee structure

Yes these fees are discussed on the website, and you are directed to a page when you make a payment thru our payment processor and all that page has on it is the fees and why they exist, how much they are, how they diminish and their schedule of diminishing.

Just a quote to help you guys drive home that "fee" discussion on that there other forum.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2015, 03:27:54 AM

.. over at the Netcoin ranch/thread..

Hey all,

This isn't the first time someone has posted that link onto NET's threads.  As with anything in crypto, you have to decide for yourself based on whatever data/information/experience you can go on.  

First: not sure why people are comparing BJ to other people.  Although, BJ is a smashingly handsome guy so you know, wouldn't surprise me that folks would want to compare him to others.

Second: Leroy. This "conversation" has been going on for some time.  Not sure why the above felt it necessary to repost something that was posted a while back (and we talked about), but....for sake of bringing it all back up again.
- Did Stakeminer contact NET for help setting up wallets, etc, in the beginning?  Did NET and the foundation at that time work with stakeminers and begin to explore projects?  Yup.  
- Did NET help stakeminers with their wallets, and have a dicegame that was created by stakeminer (that stakeminer himself refunded folks and took down due to security breaches in the game...and he lost btc because of it)?  Yup.
- Is NET involved in the current stakeminers platform?  Not officially, but so far NET has kept an eye on that platform and been very pleased with how it's run and progressed.  

Take a look at some of the folks supporting stakeminers, and you'll see some good crypto people on there.  There are some folks who are in NET who have utilized stake-miners services/platform without any issues.  Actually, apart from this continued post about "leroy" we haven't heard of any issues with stakeminers.  Again, not defending them (it's not our place to).

Hope that helps.  Yes, we've read those posts.  Yes we take things into consideration.  But so far it appears that a lot of folks have used and are very satisfied with stakeminers (and he's actually delivering a service/project that he said he would).

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 04:03:10 AM

https://stakeminers.com/transactions.php

88a92344008a95dc5b823fa79cd1c64670143a5731ac0d47434ca8aba61283ca resolves to https://blockchain.info/tx-index/88a92344008a95dc5b823fa79cd1c64670143a5731ac0d47434ca8aba61283ca

The investor's bitcoin wallet address was https://blockchain.info/address/1DPPWqx9w436n5PxAuyxGeVtDvi89VYfy1

1DPPWqx9w436n5PxAuyxGeVtDvi89VYfy1 belongs to ...

https://www.walletexplorer.com/address/1DPPWqx9w436n5PxAuyxGeVtDvi89VYfy1

If StakeMiners BoIers have no issue with Leroy Fodor paying out their 8.37138470 BTC to BetVIP, who are we to drive that issue home? That said, please feel free to bring it up at there other forum where Leroy can address it HAHAHA Fodorly.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2015, 04:17:31 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2020, 05:20:20 AM by suchmoon

Asking any questions is going to be extremely painful from now on. cyberpinoy's PR person quit:

Edited 2020-11-28 to fix a broken image
blacklizard

Activity: 139
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 04:21:42 AM

Bloody crpyto extremists. they are everywhere these days.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 04:27:39 AM
Last edit: August 18, 2015, 04:38:59 AM by Gleb Gamow

Asking any questions is going to be extremely painful from now on. cyberpinoy's PR person quit:

FUCK YOU for making me spit out my coffee all over my cum-stained laptop.  Shocked

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 04:53:15 AM

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1675608442663137&id=1627849564105692

We will be upgrading the wallet server today actually, it finally came in yesterday I set up up the new network and firewalls this morning and moved all the wallets over this evening. We got one with enough resources we can add a good bit more wallets before upgrading again. We also purchased a UPS for the wallet server as well so if we have a power interruption hopefully this UPS will back us up for a while.

That being said if there are any electrical people invested with us Please PM me I have a questions about this UPS and what I can do with it to better serve us Smiley Id like to add another battery or get a bigger one so i need some input on what my limits can be. I need to try and get it to 2 hours of coverage in case of a power interruption. thank you in advance.

Asked the dude, Leroy Fodor, who proved the solar energy experts wrong as to which direction solar panels should be facing, opting to self-install them west-facing on a hot tin roof surrounded on three sides with coconut trees.

A small free-standing UPS with one IEC 60320 C14 input and three C13 outputs

Investor: I'm your huckleberry!
Leroy: Great! Is it safe to plug the cord into the wall socket?
Investor: Yes. Now, turn it on.
Leroy: SLOW DOWN THERE, BUD! I'm a business grad, not a certified electrician.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 07:30:54 AM

"I almost marryed Leroy Fodor, but with mine figure I thoght I could get some one wit branes after he twy to pee in ear."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: