Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 10:13:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent  (Read 294752 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8995

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2015, 12:55:58 AM

https://bitcoinforum.com/bitcoin-discussion/mining-for-dummies/msg9383/#msg9383

Ok, I'm back. So our esteemed crypto entrepreneur and Bitcoin early adopter seems to have been planning to mine with GPUs in mid-2014? I can't wait for an excuse for that one.

Except has has us on ignore so we're probably not going to get anything...
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 01:27:30 AM

Ok, I'm back. So our esteemed crypto entrepreneur and Bitcoin early adopter seems to have been planning to mine with GPUs in mid-2014? I can't wait for an excuse for that one.

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925 is stuck on 962 posts for the past couple days.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2015, 02:08:08 AM

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925 is stuck on 962 posts for the past couple days.

Yep, not anymore.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 04:03:37 AM

Source: https://stakeminers.com/faq.php (bottom right-hand corner)

The last site that espoused non-functioning SSL thingies went bye-bye: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=903855.0 Bye-bye, like StakeMiners will be once its retard members figure out that the "Honestly" Leroy Fodor" is gambling away thier bitcoins. I caught him red-handed, hence his now-the-story-is that he returned some investor's bitcoins and they spent the moneys at betVIP.com in spite of it being a direct deposit. Then, Leroy expressed how pissed he was that said gambling investor withdrew thier bitcoins putting a damper on StakeMiners' operation.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 04:23:31 AM

http://digiconomist.net/fraud-risk-assessment-stakeminers#disqus_thread

• Markets itself as the most profitable way to mine.
  • Stake mining is based on generating interest through holding coins. Coins have to be in a hot (online) wallet in order to participate in the minting (proof-of-stake "mining") process and receive interest. This is evidently less safe than owning a mining rig, but the website is silent on this matter. Second, the website makes use of the fact that underlying coins can pay interest rates of 100 percent per annum, but completely ignores the risk of hyperinflation (returns measured in USD or other currency could end up negative).
  • Terms of use largely copied from cloudminr.io (also means the legal basis for doing business with this company is not its own).
  • Text appears unprofessional and may switch randomly from third person to first person and back. "For people who actually take the time and invest with us I will gladly share my facebook and skype so you will have every ability you need to contact me directly. I have nothing to hide from anyone, and unlike all other bitcoin related sites out there, we wanted to be different".
  • StakeMiners tries to lock in deposits by charging extreme withdrawal fees up to 30 percent of the invested amount in the first 120 days. Questions raised with regard to the legitimacy of the service have received unprofessional responses which include abusive language and empty statements such as "fucking idiot", "assfucker" and "useless nonsense". The company has no business model because it is said it "does not keep any portion of your profit".
  • "According to website registered on:
    Pryce Business Park
    J.P. Laurel Ave
    Davao City, 8000
    Philippines

Website itself is registered at:
    53 Street No3 Cu Xa Do Thanh Ward 4 Dist 3
    700000 Ho Chi Minh
    Vietnam

Both are high risk countries."
  • Leroy Fodor / Tai Bui - It has been argued that both are in fact the same person.
  • Company does not have an official registration under this name in either of the given countries.

"Okay, over 800 members of StakeMiners. Settle down!"
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2015, 04:41:59 AM

Terms of use largely copied from cloudminr.io

Good point, although I think they both plagiarized cex.io with this one.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 04:43:25 AM

Quick aside: Such donkey [avatar].  Grin
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2015, 04:46:33 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2020, 05:22:24 AM by suchmoon

Quick aside: Such donkey [avatar].  Grin

Edited 2020-11-28 to fix a broken image
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 04:57:56 AM

Quick aside: Such donkey [avatar].  Grin

That's what I was alluding to, recalling that exchange.
blacklizard

Activity: 139
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 05:36:25 AM

@Gleb love it, all of it. The trading, the GPU mining and the gaming. Made me laugh and suchmoon knows I laugh a lot.. at least today.
noddy2000

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 07:46:06 AM

Where is Mr venerable? He's been away a while and all the sock puppet accounts have gone quiet! As he finally faced the truth? Without coming clean to all I might add

Not as fun as the military brain damaged unempathetic serial con artists of bfl but still entertaining this one :-)

████████████████     ██                ██              ██    ▄████████████████      ████████████████     ▄████████████████▄    █████████████████▄
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ▀████████████████▀    ▄████████████████▄            ██             █████████████████     ██             ██
█████████████        ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
████████████████     ████████████████          ██             ████████████████▀     ████████████████      ██             ██     ██             ██

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████████████▀▀  █████
█████████████▀▀      ██████
██████████▀▀    ▄     ███████
███████▀▀     ▄█▀     █████████
███▀▀      ▄██▀       █████████
█████▄    ██▀        ██████████
████████ █          █████████
███████ █ ▄███▄▄   ████████
████████████████▄▄███████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
JUNE 4 UNTIL JUNE 24  [ WHITEPAPER ]
[TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] [REDDIT] [STEEMIT]
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 08:10:22 AM

Where is Mr venerable? He's been away a while and all the sock puppet accounts have gone quiet! As he finally faced the truth? Without coming clean to all I might add

Not as fun as the military brain damaged unempathetic serial con artists of bfl but still entertaining this one :-)

"Take that, and that, and now this, Bruno, and hopefully this doll, too, isn't broken like the last few I purchased from them thievin' piece-of-shit Filipinos."
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 08:53:03 AM

https://www.ohio.edu/ecampus/programs/associate.htm

The business management technology major requires a minimum of 63 credit hours with a 2.0 accumulative GPA upon graduation. The student must earn a minimum of 18 semester credit hours while enrolled at Ohio University. In addition, at least 50 percent of the coursework taken in the major concentration for the Associate in Applied Business degree must be taken at Ohio University. Students must complete the University’s Tier I quantitative skills and first-year English composition requirements.[/color]

<Highlighted in brown to symbolize Ohio University as a shitty institute if Leroy Fodor did indeed cheated his way in obtaining a degree while absentmindedly roamin' its halls.>

How is it that a business major - Leroy Fodor - from Ohio University allows a person, me, Bruno, who's never attended a single second of higher education, to continually depict him as a serial liar and his StakeMiners' as a sure-as-hell Ponzi via more betterer command of the English language than the Rufus-the-Bobcat-fanboi alumnus?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 09:55:02 AM

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers/3925/969

I already know Leroy Fodor's answer to the latest question posed (follow link).

Leroy: Yep, real proof to show Bruno that I was involved with Bitcoin prior to June 1, 2014, ergo he must stop posting about my lies as per his agreement otherwise theymos WILL permanently ban him.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 10:06:06 AM

"And the wheels on the wagon went round and round
Round and round
Round and round.
The wheels on the wagon went round and round
But not no any more. Full stop!"
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 10:23:50 AM

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers/3925/969

I already know Leroy Fodor's answer to the latest question posed (follow link).

Leroy: Yep, real proof to show Bruno that I was involved with Bitcoin prior to June 1, 2014, ergo he must stop posting about my lies as per his agreement otherwise theymos WILL permanently ban him.

Better yet...

Leroy Fodor: Yes, I wrote that pretending to be a noob because... <diatribe>
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 02:15:14 PM

No wheels on this wagon.... Hahaha

People can say what they want on this, but it's earning me 2+% a week - 2.33% this week roughly. The number fluctuates as I make small increases at various points, but based on my math, 36 weeks to ROI of 100% is a fair estimate.

Translated: I'm a retard and can't earn 2%+ a week on my own, so I joined the ranks of over 800 other like-mined - now fellow - members of StakeMiners, disregarding the fact that Leroy Fodor is a confirmed liar. This Ponzi won't end like Pirate's Ponzi because back in the day there wasn't anybody to warn us beforehand, whereas today all we hear is Bruno and his fanbois sticking thier noses where it doesn't belong trying to ruin a valuable service HAHAHA.

Here's something to think about. Last year Leroy Fodor couldn't even get a single person of his 600+ friends and family on Facebook to get involved in a free service pertaining to cryptocurrency, but since March of this year, he supposedly has over 800 members in StakeMiners, none of which are his friends and family on Facebook, unless you want to count Wofvman and his wife and two kids, the latter two not having an account theyre because there to young to spread there learnt-from-daddy-o lies publicly.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 09:43:55 PM

Please PM me if you're interesting in selling StakeMiners. Thank you in advance.

I am not sure about you, you have 3 posts and a new account, one of them saying you are willing to buy Bitcointalk for 100 billion dollars. That alone speaks volumes.

StakeMiners is not your average site, its not just me you have to convince (not everything in life can just be bought with money). There are 150+ Investors to our site, that regardless of the anything they see and read here, have invested in us and trusted us with their funds. I suggest if you feel you have a plausible offer and farther interest in owning StakeMiners you go thru the proper channels and set up a meeting with all the Board of Investors (BOI) Because ultimately it is them you have to convince that you are trustworthy and capable of running an operation like Stakeminers that currently holds their funds.

Personally I have no interest in selling my position in StakeMiners. I know the value of this investment opportunity and the potential it carries as well. So this would  be a very complicated task for you to achieve to say the least. However if there is a person out there who sees the potential this can be for investors and can do an even better job than me at providing them with a long term, profitable opportunity that will not run away with their funds, then I am sure something can be worked out.

The bottom line here is this site was created to benefit Investors over anything else, to provide the crypto community with a dependable opportunity they can trust that is in it for the long term of things. SO if you are interested and feel you can do better than me, Please contact the appropriate people to set up a meeting where you can provide them with what you can bring to the table for their investment and your offer can be discussed and evaluated.  

For a dude that puts in a lot of research prior to acting, Leroy Fodor didn't have a fuckin' clue that JohnFitzpatrick is me making fun of him. I pray, Jehovah, that Katrina's two kids weren't fathered by him.

Leroy Fodor (at 15 upon reading how to jack off): You guys are all amateurs! I've been jacking off since I was 10. I sold my sperm portfolio and got into Forex trading.
Fellow classmate: Prove it!
Leroy Fodor: What does jacking off since I was 10 have to do with trusting me in parlaying your lunch moneys today? I'm not a scammer!
Fellow classmate: Show us your initial Forex trades.
Leroy Fodor: My mommy and daddy thru them a way when we moved be cause the neighbors where ass holes. Are you goin' to invest your lunch moneys with me or not like over 800 other students have? Hurry up and decide be cause I see my short bus comin' 'round the corner curve road buy the west-facing solar panel plant.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 12:33:57 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2015, 03:43:21 AM by Gleb Gamow

Hello there.

I like what I am seeing, and I have decided to give your service a try Smiley

You go, girl! Knock yourself out. Add yourself to the other over-800 retards that are members of StakeMiners.

Does the site can receive payment.
Now I have ordered.
They hope they pay. Smiley

I love the grammar Smiley

If you loved the grammar thier, you'll be suckin' Leroy Fodor's dick or fuckin' him in his ass in no time, for he's got lack-of-grammar down to science.

I know (thanks to this post) that they are not doing withdrawals, and that the chances to cash out are close to zero. So I keep reinvesting and see how this ends.

I have not invested much (10-20$ perhaps), and this has provided a lot of entertainment and laughs (the subbed videos about Marcelo are hilarious), and also learned a lot about the risks with "investments" and about human greed (including my own). I hope it turns all well for people who have invested a lot, though.

I agree with you, there have been some laughs! Some have lost insane amounts of money though, and it's a shame that scammers are able to keep going about their shitty business like this. In the end it is us, the investors, that allow them to do so by not doing enough research on forehand.

This makes you, Propagandalf, the current reigning champion of Cryptocurrency's Biggest Fuckin' Retard.

"There... are... forehands!"
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 12:57:24 AM

Group,

An earlier post said the 'wheels had come off the wagon', well no, but we can say we had a flat tire, which we repaired and then continued on.

The fact is running a staking pool has it's risk and there are, in my opinion, two major risks:

1.  Stakeminers runs off with our BTC, yes this could happen.  As I live in Canada I would not travel to the Philipines to get it back; so yes this is a risk;  and

2.  The price of the coins Stakeminers stakes could fall which would impact our earning.  If in theory, all the coins fell to a value of zero (including Bticoin), then our stake would of course fall to zero.

The first risk can not be managed in any manner, so you invest based on trust, and accept the risk.  Else you don't invest.   In the second you also have little real control, so again, you invest based on trust, this time, not trust in the person, but trust in the bit and altcoin communty to succeed and therefore will honestly develop the coins which the larger community will ascribe value to. 

If you cannot accept these two risks then you don't invest and yes it is that simple.  I have accepted both risks and am pleased with how the business has done, which is why I have agreed to be on the Board of Investors.  In spite of a few set backs with larger investors leaving, which the business has learned from, it is building and developing as Leroy had intended.

Those of you who read this post and want to invest some funds or BTC I would encourage you to take out a position, take your earnings out each week and judge for yourself.

If not, then I would wish you well in another bit or altcoin business.

Michael Zinck
VC Stakeminers BOI
Moncton, NB, Canada
Email:  mszinck(at)gmail.com

For the life of me, I can't get my not-one-second-attending-higher-education mind wrapped around as to how larger investors leaving would be a learning experience sans or nonsans set backs spitenesses.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: