Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:17:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent  (Read 294745 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 03:52:34 AM

Hello there.

I like what I am seeing, and I have decided to give your service a try Smiley

You go, girl! Knock yourself out. Add yourself to the other over-800 retards that are members of StakeMiners.

Does the site can receive payment.
Now I have ordered.
They hope they pay. Smiley

I love the grammar Smiley

If you loved the grammar thier, you'll be suckin' Leroy Fodor's dick or fuckin' him in his ass in no time, for he's got lack-of-grammar down to science.

I know (thanks to this post) that they are not doing withdrawals, and that the chances to cash out are close to zero. So I keep reinvesting and see how this ends.

I have not invested much (10-20$ perhaps), and this has provided a lot of entertainment and laughs (the subbed videos about Marcelo are hilarious), and also learned a lot about the risks with "investments" and about human greed (including my own). I hope it turns all well for people who have invested a lot, though.

I agree with you, there have been some laughs! Some have lost insane amounts of money though, and it's a shame that scammers are able to keep going about their shitty business like this. In the end it is us, the investors, that allow them to do so by not doing enough research on forehand.

This makes you, Propagandalf, the current reigning champion of Cryptocurrency's Biggest Fuckin' Retard.

"There... are... forehands!"

Hello there.

I processed your deposit earlier, Welcome to StakeMiners.com . If you have any questions you can ask me directly or any of of our executive members of the BOI. we are here to help you thru your investment process.

you'll be suckin' Leroy Fodor's dick or fuckin' him in his ass in no time,

WAY TO GO, GIRL! You won all three, since you can't count nor recognize proper grammar. Are you one of them closet retards, or does your spouse know, or all three?

Apologies if some stuffy doesn't make sense in my last couple posts in this thread, but neither does the actions that I've referred to, and commented on.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
noddy2000

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 09:26:48 AM

No wheels on this wagon.... Hahaha

People can say what they want on this, but it's earning me 2+% a week - 2.33% this week roughly. The number fluctuates as I make small increases at various points, but based on my math, 36 weeks to ROI of 100% is a fair estimate.

Translated: I'm a retard and can't earn 2%+ a week on my own, so I joined the ranks of over 800 other like-mined - now fellow - members of StakeMiners, disregarding the fact that Leroy Fodor is a confirmed liar. This Ponzi won't end like Pirate's Ponzi because back in the day there wasn't anybody to warn us beforehand, whereas today all we hear is Bruno and his fanbois sticking thier noses where it doesn't belong trying to ruin a valuable service HAHAHA.

Here's something to think about. Last year Leroy Fodor couldn't even get a single person of his 600+ friends and family on Facebook to get involved in a free service pertaining to cryptocurrency, but since March of this year, he supposedly has over 800 members in StakeMiners, none of which are his friends and family on Facebook, unless you want to count Wofvman and his wife and two kids, the latter two not having an account theyre because there to young to spread there learnt-from-daddy-o lies publicly.

Seriously! How stupid is Leroy! Quotes me in this thread with a comment I made in a different one under a sock puppet account and then deletes above message from his self moderated thread! The guy slips up more than a monkey in a banana factory!

████████████████     ██                ██              ██    ▄████████████████      ████████████████     ▄████████████████▄    █████████████████▄
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ▀████████████████▀    ▄████████████████▄            ██             █████████████████     ██             ██
█████████████        ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
████████████████     ████████████████          ██             ████████████████▀     ████████████████      ██             ██     ██             ██

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████████████▀▀  █████
█████████████▀▀      ██████
██████████▀▀    ▄     ███████
███████▀▀     ▄█▀     █████████
███▀▀      ▄██▀       █████████
█████▄    ██▀        ██████████
████████ █          █████████
███████ █ ▄███▄▄   ████████
████████████████▄▄███████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
JUNE 4 UNTIL JUNE 24  [ WHITEPAPER ]
[TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] [REDDIT] [STEEMIT]
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 01:31:05 PM

Hello there.

Propagandalf,

Welcome to Stakeminers.    

As a note to readers, I have updated the chart in post #381, and as of Sunday, August 23: Average Investor BTC has risen slightly to 0.61, from 0.58 after the major withdrawal.  

If you have any questions, just ask.

Michael
VC Stakeminers BOI
Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada

The brand is StakeMiners not stakeminers. Just like Jell-O is not Jello.

"Even i gnu that!"
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 01:36:18 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2015, 03:08:50 PM by Gleb Gamow

Hello there.

I processed your deposit earlier, Welcome to StakeMiners.com . If you have any questions you can ask me directly or any of of our executive members of the BOI. we are here to help you thru your investment process.

cyberpinoy, don't forget to respond to serious investors asking questions on the other forum:

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers/3925

Thanks.

Scam thread on my ass has 666 posts: Check!
Diatribe cap on. Check!
Fingers on keyboard: Check!
Refute the biggest lie I just got caught in: Katrina, pack up the kids. We're moving to an undisclosed location protected by Whois guard.

Katrina: But how will we make moneys?
Leroy Fodor: The same way we've been making it. You work while I stay home home-schooling the kids while scouring the Internet for the next-big-thing on ways to make moneys so that I can fuck it all up between my online gaming sessions if the Internet provider service is operational and between brownouts.
Katrina: I wuv you!
Leroy Fodor: You're such a retard!

Albeit penned for humor (above), I'm 98.6% certain I've nailed the life and times of Leroy Fodor and Family. Here's the fun part: Leroy Fodor knows damn well I've nailed it, and it's this fact that pisses him off to no end.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 03:17:14 PM

This seems much better than scam.cc  Grin

I've already invested a bit and am happy so far.

Ask Leroy Fodor which ones of StakeMiners' BoI he has helped build thier bitcoin mining farm. I mean that since Leroy espoused such accolade prior to the advent of StakeMiners to non-investors via his paid for free seminars, surely the same services would've been offered to ALL the now over 800 members of StakeMiners, eh?

My guess is zero. Nary a one whoms Leroy has helped build farms, but then again I'm not a retard member of StakeMiners, thus you'll have to ask him that question yourself.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2015, 07:15:28 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2020, 05:22:58 AM by suchmoon

He clearly doesn't like me, not sure why. Going as far as PMing BadBear, could it be something I said that upset him?

Edited 2020-11-28 to fix a broken image
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2015, 08:07:34 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2020, 05:23:52 AM by suchmoon

He's PMing me again but has blocked me from replying.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 12:04:49 AM

Thank you! I appreciate it, and I'm happy to be part of it.

We are happy to have you, welcome Aboard.

This seems much better than scam.cc  Grin

I've already invested a bit and am happy so far.

We are nothing like scrypt(dot)cc, I have been following that situation for quite some time. I feel bad for all those guys who are loosing in there right now.

You know this is one of the reasons we Started StakeMiners. We really do need a long term good investment opportunity. Some of these places that have turned out to be scams really did have good projects and very nice websites, why they settle for less by turning scam I will never know. Scrypt(dot)cc had a real nice business model, with tradable options, very nice set up. Why he is letting it fall apart I will never know.

Why Leroy Fodor of the StakeMiners' Ponzi has refused to address the definitive proof that he first learnt about Bitcoin on May 26, 2014, here - https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers/3925/969 - I will never know.

EDIT: You guys caught me in a lie! I do know. It's because he's in a trap and he knows it, hence Leroy opting to direct attention to me, Bruno, and suchmoon for being the cause of StakeMiners' eminent demise.

Please have some due diligence when trying to ruin a persons hard work. you can see since the post you referenced is from 5 months ago I have not lied anywhere. we have been working on this project for a long time.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 12:49:21 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2015, 01:00:02 AM by Gleb Gamow

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/700

It does not say if you want to be a serious investor, it says if you are serious about investing, please lets not twist words, I deal with it enough from Suchmoon and Bruno. He was saying , as I am taking it, if you are serious and would like to invest but have questions about the service to ask.

You know I am trying my best to provide this community with a good long term investment, if you have not noticed we really are running out of those right now, all these ponzi scam places keep collapsing around us. No one has a good way to earn some Bitcoins.

If you 2 can not grow up and act professional leave me out of your attacks. I do not know what either of you have against me, and to be honest I really do not care, But bruno you certainly push to far, you know I do not gamble my investor funds, and You know I cant disprove that stuff without violating privacy issues on the site, this direct purposeful attack trying to ruin my site theu my own actions such as trying to disprove you by showing the account info related to that withdraw, is far enough guys.

Lets be adults. if you want to help Stakeminers that is great, then help me make it one of the best long term investments I can for people. But wasting needless time on posts that were made in stressful situation and may appear incorrect or contradicting is not helping anyone with thier project.

You know you both want to be these pillars of trust, the scam caller outers in crypto, well guess what i am not scamming people, I am not this horrible person you want to make me out to be, and it is not me hurting the ones invested with us ITS YOU!!!

You want to help people, then stop being unprofessional and help me make sure the people who are invested with me succeed. If not then shut up and move on !!! What you are doing is not helping,You distract me from my work, spending 4 to 5 hours a day disproving your repeated claims does not help StakeMiners succeed. If you dont like me or my project, thats fine you dont have to like it, move on.

I think you are helping me gleb, we have gotten so many hits from BTT and half of them invested, keep it going so eventually they can get on here and show you how much money they made. You should look at the real structure of the business and ask questions this is great PR for us, keep it going brother and thanks for the new investors Smiley I am trying to twist some of your posts so I can bring in the mechanics of how our business works but all this unrelated crap you throw out there makes it hard, Please post something so i can twist it and show people about the mechanics of our business. it seems this thread is gaining us investors. I for the free PR sir. Be thankful we are not a scam if we were then people could blame you for promoting our business.

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers/3925/975

He can't stop himself from being childish, can he?

He also can't resist writing endless walls of text.

Have you created or considered creating a thread yourself, as you did with GAW? Would be funny if it ended up more popular than his own  Smiley

He also wouldn't be able to resist posting...despite not being able to delete your posts  Smiley

Let's do the maths, mmmkay? When I started this scam thread on your, Leroy Fodor, ass, you had at best a half dozen investors. Then, you penned that my thread helps you garner more investors, proof being that StakeMiners' now is over 800 members strong and counting. Your self-moderated thread has ~17,000 views, whereas this scam thread on your lying ass has damn near double that count. Are you 100% positive that you want me to cease speakin' 'bout StakeMiners, for it sure the hell looks to me like I'm helping you garner investors, not hampering your efforts.

To boot, I've been doing such for free for yours and cryptocurrency's benefit. But, I will entertain you paying me to stop posting about your lyin' ass. Let's say 35 BTC? That seems to be the magic number of the day, eh? Just take it out of one your investors' investments since he'll probably be keeping it there for a good long time. Oops, by bad! Looks like you were too late. Dude wanted his moneys back. Me so sad.  Cry Are you sad, Leroy Fodor?  Huh In closing, HAHAHA!

Don't forget to adjust your cold wallets and backups, one of which is ~10 hours away, or don't you adjust that one on a daily basis? I'm willing to bet that that backup ain't worth a fuck.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2015, 12:59:31 AM

Scrypt(dot)cc had a real nice business model, with tradable options, very nice set up. Why he is letting it fall apart I will never know.

It doesn't look like he's comprehending that scrypt.cc is a ponzi. It's collapsing due to the lack of new funds - that's a natural process for ponzis. Most just disappear at this point, but this one has a "nice business model, with tradable options" (not really options but I'm not going to argue with the experienced Forex trader here), so it can go on for a while. Smarter bagholders unload their bags onto the dumber ones, and the "admin" can sell new made up "MHS" too.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 01:04:12 AM

Scrypt(dot)cc had a real nice business model, with tradable options, very nice set up. Why he is letting it fall apart I will never know.

It doesn't look like he's comprehending that scrypt.cc is a ponzi. It's collapsing due to the lack of new funds - that's a natural process for ponzis. Most just disappear at this point, but this one has a "nice business model, with tradable options" (not really options but I'm not going to argue with the experienced Forex trader here), so it can go on for a while. Smarter bagholders unload their bags onto the dumber ones, and the "admin" can sell new made up "MHS" too.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 07:16:47 AM

Payouts this week were a bit high, I am restructuring a few wallets form our latest large investor pull out, and StakeMiners is still progressing forward. For those of you who joined and invested last week PLEASE do not expect those large returns all the time, please give StakeMiners another week before you start making estimations based on your income. The effects of the withdraw are now settling down and normalizing, todays income was pretty close to where it should be and this is where we will be growing from.

I just want to make sure you guys stay informed, the income from last week could be very misleading especially to new investors who did not know what is going on. Altho the payouts were very nice this week, Please dont expect them to be that high. Eventually we will grow to that and the payouts will be normal at that value, but right now its just a false ceiling for the time being.

http://stattrek.com/sampling/sampling-distribution.aspx

In practice, some statisticians say that a sample size of 30 is large enough when the population distribution is roughly bell-shaped. Others recommend a sample size of at least 40. But if the original population is distinctly not normal (e.g., is badly skewed, has multiple peaks, and/or has outliers), researchers like the sample size to be even larger.

Luckily, StakeMiners has a pool of over 800 retard members (and counting, thanks to my efforts with this thread) kowtowing the venerable Leroy Fodor as he, once again, defies the expects with his prowess, in this case depicting that a sample size of two is large enough to warrant what's to be expected weekly to its investors. This is more genius than when Leroy defied the solar energy experts with his west-facing solar panels surrounded on three sides by coconut trees powering his largest bitcoin mining farm in all the Philippines.

Leroy Fodor's post was designed so that no other large investors of StakeMiners pull out their moneys of this obvious Ponzi scheme. Leroy knows this to be true, I know it to be true, and those versed with such tactics also know it's true. Now, hopefully, some of StakeMiners' over 800 retard members may also know such is true, albeit it's a fuckin' mega long shot.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 03:28:59 PM

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers/3925/990

larandker1h

At this point, I am Happy with StakeMiners and the owner. I have been paid every week in a timely fashion.
The communication is excellent. Everyone of my emails has been answered promptly. I wanted to write a positive
comment to support the company. Larry

Let me guess: You, Leroy Fodor and Wofvman, after a night of heavy drinking and gambling away other peoples' moneys, headed on over to Reno and tied the knot. The above is my proof and, unlike Leroy Fodor, the Internet never lies.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 06:39:40 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2015, 06:51:20 PM by Gleb Gamow

Recall, Leroy Fodor, and now his wife, Katrina, are US citizens, both governed by the laws of the US regardless of which country they're currently residing in, in thier case, the Philippines. Amazingly, whether a Ponzi or not, StakeMiners is operating outside of US laws, not to mention Philippines' laws, especially since not having a license to operate anywhere on the planet. Then again, we wouldn't expect anything less from the venerated Leroy "Honestly" Fodor, would we?

[Fake] EDIT: Then again, perhaps Leroy Fodor is just tryin' to prove them experts and policy makers wrong via running his - what we consider - illegal operation, just like he did when he proved them solar energy experts wrong by erecting west-facing solar panels surrounded on three side by coconut trees to run his largest bitcoin mining farm in all the Philippines and, recently, proving laureate statisticians wrong by depicting that ONLY two samples are needed to calculate close-to-exact weekly payouts for StakeMiners' retard investors.

Thanks to Leroy Fodor's recent say-something-nice-about-StakeMiners emails to his motley crew of Fodorneers that need a good flagellation to whip some sense into them, they've been coming out in convoys proclaiming StakeMiners to be the greatest invention since salmagundi stew.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 07:25:55 PM

My Friends and I

By Katrina Fodor

Ever since prom, I’ve liked being fucked by unprotected dongs. Well, sure enough, I got crabs. I had a crab on my cunt so big you could of boiled it and added some season and spice and had yourself a hell of a meal. I contracted those crabs from the prom king. He fucked me in the limo after he accepted his award. He told me he wanted to fill my slot with unprotected cock, that way he could give me his crabs. I thought he was goofing around, but he was dead serious and loving every minute of it. Within a week, crabs had infested my cunt. Every inch of my fuck bucket was covered with those nasty little venereal vermin entitled crabs. Sometimes they would bite my clit and it would feel great, but most of the time it was horrible and made me feel inferior. I didn't know how to get rid of them, and I didn’t have health insurance so I lived with them for ten years and three days. I tried sitting in tomato juice, but I heard later that was for getting rid of skunk stench, so I figured if you can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em. I named every single crab that had moved onto the surface of my snatch. As far as I could feel there were twenty: Raymond, Leroy, Bobby, Ernest, Dixie, Lawrence, Shirley, Steve, Alejandro, and Neche. Eventually, after I saved up some cash, I turned my attention to a doctor, who helped me kill the crabs. At the time, I was happy to be free from their constant biting, but then became suicidal because I had killed my friends that had been by my side for ten years. Even when I would go out per weekend of unprotected fucking, they wouldn’t leave me. They believed in me. Not one of the peters that pulverized my pussy during the ten years of my crab infestation contracted them. They stuck by my poontang through thick and thin, and I fell deeply in love with them and they loved me. At night, I'd command them to bite my clitoris while I fucked my urine hole with a home pregnancy test. They wouldn’t stop biting until all the tartar sauce had evacuated my twitty twat. They were my lovers and I destroyed their sweet hearts. Volleyball took away the depression of the crab killing, and that is the real reason that I’m forever grateful for the game. I was this close to bringing the curtain down. So you want to know what the word crab means to me? It means love of a lifetime. I hope, before I die, that another crab carrying cock will dose me up good with a good helping of crabs.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 12:38:23 AM

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/700

It does not say if you want to be a serious investor, it says if you are serious about investing, please lets not twist words, I deal with it enough from Suchmoon and Bruno. He was saying , as I am taking it, if you are serious and would like to invest but have questions about the service to ask.

[02:08] <y7ufr> Leroy, you sure are one fucked up dude, and I won't stop fuckin' with you till you're gone.
[02:09] <@StakeMiner> I am not going anywhere bruno, you kep going on, and while you do our payouts will keep going up, Our service will copntinue to flourish, and yuour hate will increase by the day.
[02:09] <@StakeMiner> If you want to give yourslef a heartattack over a tiny little investment site like StakeMiners be my guest
[02:10] <@StakeMiner> hes penning a post on Bitcoin talk as we speak Wink
[02:11] <@StakeMiner> I will not see it because he is ignored but hey more power to him
[02:11] <y7ufr> It's not just the site, but you that is the cancer we're tryin' to rid from the cryptocurrency space, hence my earnest efforts. You lied about your cafes, about selling off your Forex account, about solar panels that never existed, etc.
[02:12] <y7ufr> I aint' penning shit! I'm copy and pasting the convo from here. Take a look, asshole.
[02:13] <@StakeMiner> Now let me tell you what he will do before he does it, he is going to go thru here and pick all the places I said you dont have to be in mining to bhe involved, he will blow that text up super big in red or yellow or blue color and say some stupid stuff like "see this F*****G Idiot just proved he was never in bitcoin , he said he wasnt mining , thi
[02:13] <@StakeMiner> s Leroy Fodor is really F*****D in the head"
[02:13] <y7ufr> Ignore me all you want, for next I'm going to dig into all the owners of those coins you stake.
[02:14] <y7ufr> Yep, that's what I'll do. To go along with timelines of your myriad lies.
[02:15] <y7ufr> I'm done here. I can't handle anymore of your craziness. GOODBYE you fuckin' loser.
[02:15] <@StakeMiner> Bruno i would not do that, Firstly they are not heavily involved with us, I can get out of every wallet we have with a huge profit right now so you bwont be hurting StakeMiners one bit we have hundreds of coins to choose from. Secondly those coins have a community behiond them who cares less about you and your nonsense, anmd lastly I know one of th
[02:15] <@StakeMiner> em, you will find nothing on and if you push to far with bhjimj, he has the resources to put your butt in court and lose everything you have over a temper tantrim

To boot, I've been doing such for free for yours and cryptocurrency's benefit. But, I will entertain you paying me to stop posting about your lyin' ass. Let's say 35 BTC? That seems to be the magic number of the day, eh? Just take it out of one your investors' investments since he'll probably be keeping it there for a good long time. Oops, by bad! Looks like you were too late. Dude wanted his moneys back. Me so sad.  Cry Are you sad, Leroy Fodor?  Huh In closing, HAHAHA!

Don't forget to adjust your cold wallets and backups, one of which is ~10 hours away, or don't you adjust that one on a daily basis? I'm willing to bet that that backup ain't worth a fuck.

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers/3925/994

Yep we can add extortion to list of crimes he has already commited huh, in that thread he tries to extort me for 35BTC to keep him form posting. he started with 10 BTC its now up to 35, then he tells me to steal the funds from my investors to pay him his bribe, that is pure comedy isnt it deen

Leroy Fodor has his StakeMiners' user account set to ignore my posts, thus this thread, nor can I PM him if and when he PMs me requesting that I stop doing what I'm doing so that he can continue doing what he's doing, i.e., operating his no-business-license StakeMiners as a Ponzi.

Leroy Fodor reads this thread and my posts after declaring to me, the cryptocurrency community, his over 800 retard members of StakeMiners, and all other humans on planet Earth that I'm officially on ignore, of which was not the first time he's put me on ignore.

Yes, I did pen that 35 BTC request from Leroy Fodor so that I would quit penning about his lyin' ass.

Everybody in the universe would read my request as nothing but satire alluding to Seven of Hacks pulling his 35 BTC investment from StakeMiners, in which Leroy Fodor has gone on record several times declaring that he'll get over the untimely withdraw, untimely because he didn't have enough time to steal it himself.

In Leroy Fodor's mind, extortion attempts take place in full view of the public and not behind closed doors.

Over at https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers/3925/969 cyberdexter requested of Leroy Fodor to address the serious matter which follows:

The most recent two pages on BCtalk are so damn confusing.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.6203

@cyberpinoy you really gotta work on your timeline across the interwebs in particular this post (quoting you in May 2014) which pretty much contradicts all your previous statements about your alleged mining farm which apparently burned down.

Hello, I have began reading into Bitcoin mining for over a month now. I have tried to research many things to find the best way to build a good computer to accomplish successful mining. Ordering the good mining equipment would be very problematic because I live in the Philippines right now. Getting all that nice equipment would be very hard here. So i must settle to try this with the use of computers and their hardware available to me.

Allow me to go over my situation, I have an empty building I would like to dedicate to mining (your burned out shops?). I can have computers built to my specs. I would like to join a successful pool that I can contribute my hardware as an asset rather than just an addition.

Questions I have,

How many computers will I need to successfully make a nice profit? Electricity is not a problem as far as costs go. Very inexpensive here.

Can I use the force of 4 or more computers as one merged unit or must I register them all as separate workers.
If I can use them as a merged effort on my end which way is actually more profitable, to use them separate or merge them together as one force?
How should I build these computers.

Things I had in mind, I would like to use
ASUS F1 A55-M LX3 R2.0 mother board
AMD A8 radeon processor with
2 AMD Radeon graphics cards, and hopefully
2 32gig DDR3 1066MHz ram sets.

This will actually give my computers 3 accessible video cards, the 1 to 2 gig onboard radeon video as well as the 2 additional radeon video cards.

I would really love to get invested in this, and if I can do it using computers I will possibly have the option to buy 5 or 10 brand new ones very inexpensively.

Things I do not understand, if I would have 4 computers built to the specs above, Can I make them all work together as one unit to produce better profits in a pool.
If you can merge them is there extensive knowledge to networks needed and coding in order to accomplish this task?

I have been looking for over a month and it seems the people who can answer these questions are somewhat mean in a way and never directly answer the questions, they use an answer like "if you have to ask that don't get involved" and answers like that do not help me to research this investment, or anyone elses for that matter. I have never mined before and I am very interested in getting started, any information you can pass along to help me figure out the best path to take would be very beneficial.

Leroy Fodor addresses the above head-on.

How?

By penning about something I penned a couple days ago - which has nothing to do with today  Roll Eyes - that's clearly satire, and presenting it as fact to his over 800 retard members of StakeMiners in hopes that any one of them (zero to date) will come out from behind the ass-end of thier short bus to join the currently one-man-boy choir and start a [bowel] movement against my scammy ass.

MY SEO SCAM THREAD EFFORTS WILL DOMINATE LEROY FODOR'S FACE!!!
blacklizard

Activity: 139
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 01:00:40 AM

Terms of use largely copied from cloudminr.io

Good point, although I think they both plagiarized cex.io with this one.

Quick aside: Such donkey [avatar].  Grin

I LOL'ed in RL. I finally see the connection  Grin

---

larandker1h

At this point, I am Happy with StakeMiners and the owner. I have been paid every week in a timely fashion.
The communication is excellent. Everyone of my emails has been answered promptly. I wanted to write a positive

Let me guess: You, Leroy Fodor and Wofvman, after a night of heavy drinking and gambling away other peoples' moneys, headed on over to Reno and tied the knot. The above is my proof and, unlike Leroy Fodor, the Internet never lies.

Nope no match and not a VPN either. GHteam checked the account.

@Gleb, you is nasty. Such extortion racketeering via a public forum...tsssss  Grin
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 01:56:11 AM
Last edit: August 25, 2015, 02:06:31 AM by Gleb Gamow

Terms of use largely copied from cloudminr.io

Good point, although I think they both plagiarized cex.io with this one.

Quick aside: Such donkey [avatar].  Grin

I LOL'ed in RL. I finally see the connection  Grin

---

larandker1h

Nope no match and not a VPN either. GHteam checked the account.

@Gleb, you is nasty. Such extortion racketeering via a public forum...tsssss  Grin

Leroy Fodor is such a retard for forgetting that I have on several occasions offered to stop posting for free prior to the satirical 35 BTC request from his scammy ass.

All Leroy Fodor has to do now is to declare that he was a Bitcoin noob on May 26, 2014, ergo cementing that all previous claims pertaining to Bitcoin espoused by him were and are 100% lies. See how easy I've made it for him? I would 100% no longer comment on his scammy ass, leaving it to others to do my previous biding on the subject at hand to warn current and potential investors of StakeMiners the facts at hand, whereupon I'll move on to greener pastures to give some other scammer THE GLEB. Until such day, Leroy Fodor WILL remain to be my favorite SPORT on this forum, i.e., this thread that, BTW, has double the view count of his self-moderated thread where Leroy Fodor deletes ANY AND ALL hard questions pertaining to StakeMiners.

Katrina: Leroy, why don't you just admit that you were a Bitcoin noob on May 26, 2014?
Leroy: Because it's not true! Don't you remember the day in Carolina when you and I were cleaning toilets and that fellow toilet cleaner dude walked in on us and introduced us to Bitcoin? Don't you remember us selling our Forex portfolio so we could move to the Philippines and start our own sorry-ass 12' X 12' Sari Sari complete with west-facing solar panels surrounded on three sides by coconut trees to run our largest Bitcoin mining farm in all the Philippines, a disco, a piggery, and, the most profitable of all, our Internet Cafe?
Katrina: Honestly, no I don't remember any of that.
Leroy: I'm sorry! I forgot. You're a retard! Luckily, I'm home-schooling your two children thier lessons while you work a 40-hour-week so that they to don't become retards.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 02:22:10 AM

Does Leroy Fodor aspire to be the next John Fitzpatrick?: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1157231.0

PORTLAND, ORE.

The self-styled supercomputer visionary who secretly pledged $100 million to Portland State University has been spinning grandiose tales of success to public officials, industry insiders and prospective investors for two decades.

But an analysis of public documents left in John Michael Fitzpatrick's wake, from Boardman to Washington, D.C., turns up no evidence of the wealth he promised to bequeath.

What it does show is a high-tech mirage, preceded by a string of unsuccessful forays into politics, free-speech advocacy, offshore finance, consulting, insurance and a check-cashing business.

That all should have been quickly evident to Portland State and a number of other public and private institutions hooked, at least temporarily, by Fitzpatrick's tales over the years. Yet he appears to have played them all almost perfectly, recognizing needs and promising to fulfill them.

Fitzpatrick, 51, offered Portland State a philanthropic dream when he approached the school's fundraising arm earlier this month: $100 million in unrestricted funds that would nearly double the university's paltry endowment while underwriting a host of immediate program needs. At his insistence, university officials scheduled an August 18 press conference to announce the anonymous gift. Then they invited the governor and Portland's mayor to help celebrate the windfall.

The money never came.

In fact, the man behind Portland State's nine-figure golden egg had filed for bankruptcy just a few years earlier, listing $0 in assets.

"Frankly, I think he's leading a lot of people down the path that he has no ability to fulfill," said Myrna Fitzpatrick, his stepmother, who says she's had very little contact with him in the last three decades.

John Fitzpatrick still insists he's sitting on an enormous fortune and could make good on his pledge if Portland State would take his calls. He says non-disclosure agreements prevent him from providing a single business reference or document that would vouch for his billions.

"Portland is going to have a great opportunity for the university and the local economy," he said. "I can't even transfer them the money."

Portland State is not the first organization to buy into Fitzpatrick's vision. After a long absence from Oregon, he publicly resurfaced in Portland in 2013 with a plan to build a supercomputer with the processing power of the human brain.

He approached the Port of Morrow in early 2014 with a proposal to locate the $50 billion machine at the port's industrial park outside Boardman. Port officials were intrigued by the prospect, and soon signed a letter of intent, said Gary Neal, the port's general manager.

Before Neal knew it, he said, Fitzpatrick's company had issued a press release touting plans for the world's first exascale computer. The computer would be capable of one billion billion calculations per second and require 1,000 megawatts of electricity to run — slightly less than the entire capacity of the Bonneville Dam.

Engineers at Intel also were intrigued, as Fitzpatrick was planning to generate the behemoth's massive computational power using exclusively Intel processors.

Neal said he soon felt uncertain. "I did some follow up on the company, and it looked like it was questionable at best. It was weird, a very strange deal, and I didn't see any strength behind it."

That deal fell apart, but Fitzpatrick moved quickly to transfer the project to Oklahoma. On April 1, 2014, he filed a notice with the Securities and Exchange Commission that his company, Exascale Power Co. was planning to sell $50 billion in short-term bonds to fund the buildout.

The proposed borrowing was three times more than Facebook raised in its 2012 initial public offering. And the one-page notice indicated that Exascale, with no revenues, had already sold $500 million in securities. There is no public record that such a sale ever took place.

Three weeks later, Fitzpatrick unveiled even bigger plans, filing a preliminary notice with regulators that Exascale intended to take over Intel, Oregon's largest private employer, currently valued at more than $130 billion.

Fitzpatrick's plan was to exchange "some shares of Exascale Power Co... for all of Intel Corporation." He explained in an accompanying letter to Intel Chairman Andy Bryant that there was "more of an opportunity to grow my business in large scale data center development with ownership and controlling interest in Intel Corp."

An Intel spokeswoman said the company had no comment.

Fitzpatrick did approach economic development officials at an industrial park east of Tulsa, Oklahoma, with his plans to build a supercomputer that would generate $13 billion a year in operating profits.

"Yeah, that never happened," said a receptionist at the MidAmerica Industrial Park in Pryor Creek.

Rich Brueckner, president of the Portland-based industry publication InsideHPC, said Fitzpatrick is widely viewed with skepticism.

"He's basically saying he can create an exascale-level machine with cloud computing for a fraction of what it would cost," Brueckner said. "Anyone in tech would tell you this is not possible."

Indeed, the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers predicts the first practical exascale computer won't be built until 2023.

Fitzpatrick's career is filled with odd ventures: a failed Republican bid for U.S. Senate in 1998; a free-speech campaign in which he ran graphic pornographic videos on Portland's public access channel.

His widowed stepmother said she and her husband weren't sure Fitzpatrick has ever held a traditional job.

Yet in 2002, a tech journal published by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology described him as a Cayman Islands hedge fund manager looking to build the world's largest supercomputer, one that could predict future market movements.

Thomas Sterling, a well-known computer scientist who teaches at Indiana University, was briefly a board member of that company, JJX Capital. He said Fitzpatrick was a visionary who could make connections that others could not see.

But, Sterling added, there's a large gap between originating an idea and fulfilling it. A 2004 Bloomberg News story noted that JJX had failed.

Fitzpatrick registered three businesses in Ohio, where he lived in the mid-2000s. They included a consulting firm in Columbus and another outfit called Bob's Check Cashing Service. In 2009, he became a licensed insurance agent selling casualty, life and property coverage in Dublin, a city of 41,000 near Columbus.

Two years later, he surfaced in Washington, D.C., where he tried to reorganize his business and personal debts under Chapter 11, taking the unusual step of representing himself. He initially listed zero assets and $95,000 in debt - all owed to the landlord of a $7,000-monthly space near George Washington University. Eventually, he disclosed a total of $160,000 in debts.

Early filings in the bankruptcy case list his only income as a $450 monthly disability check. Months of back and forth ended after Fitzpatrick failed to file required reports or pay fees in the proceeding, and the judge dismissed the case.

Fitzpatrick said he has suffered serious health problems, including a heart attack and a stroke as the bankruptcy case played out. He said doctors warned him he might die, though two years of bed rest helped him recuperate.

Although the bankruptcy was stressful, Fitzpatrick said it was a strategic move. He hoped to use a little known provision in the bankruptcy code to fast track the initial public offering of a software company he planned to buy. The purchase price was $5 million, he said, but based on its income and sales projections, the company would net as much as $340 million in a sale.

Fitzpatrick acknowledged the deal never happened because the bankruptcy court didn't understand his proposal.

"If you ever have time and want to make a couple hundred million, that's how to do it," he said.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 05:39:27 AM

Alleged Bitcoin Ponzi Scheme Organizers Arrested in Taiwan

P, as in Pinoy, it's rumored that the Philippines prison system has an excellent dance program in place. Rumor also has it that the Philippine government may be looking for some Bitcoin-related entity operating outside its laws so to thwart expats from taking advantage of its citizenry and those abroad while on thier soils so that what transpired in Taiwan doesn't give the Philippines a black eye.

Since Leroy Fodor's a smart dude and all, having a business degree form Ohio University as proof, he would have no problem producing legal documentation pertaining to StakeMiners to ANY authorities that'd come a knockin' at his door, nor would he have to resort to a single lie when they start asking much more serious questions than we have on several forums. Hell, Leroy Fodor is such a retard, he wouldn't have a clue as to who made the ONE phone call that got such a ball of wax a rollin' putting his freedom in jeopardy due to him being the reigning cryptocurrency asshole.

Since Leroy Fodor wants to so badly add extortion to the supposed list of crimes I've committed in this space, I guess I'll just allow him to do such with... Leroy Fodor, please remit to me one satoshi, and I promise that it won't be I that'll be making said phone call today.

The only drawback to the above is that now Leroy Fodor will head on over to https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers/3925 to post my current extortion attempt on his scammy ass oppose to him addressing the ongoing serious concerns he's opted to ignored since thier inceptions.

Leroy Fodor has only himself to blame for being the number one laughing stock of the Bitcoin community and, by extension, so to StakeMiners' over 800 retard members.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: