Bitcoin Forum
August 18, 2024, 11:18:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent  (Read 294770 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 06:07:11 AM

ALL the markets around the world are collapsing, including cryptocurrencies. But, do you care to phantom a guess as to where retards are, and will continue to profit after handing over thier moneys to a non-licensed entity based in the Philippines under the direction of some über-honorable soul regardless of what said soul has or hadn't said over the course of one, three, five, seven or eleven years?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 06:29:05 AM

[02:13] <@StakeMiner> Now let me tell you what he will do before he does it, he is going to go thru here and pick all the places I said you dont have to be in mining to bhe involved, he will blow that text up super big in red or yellow or blue color and say some stupid stuff like "see this F*****G Idiot just proved he was never in bitcoin , he said he wasnt mining , thi
[02:13] <@StakeMiner> s Leroy Fodor is really F*****D in the head"

No more excuses, no more lies, no more crap and run around, why pay someone to try and earn Bitcoins when they are just going to take the biggest share of your profit and earnings in fees, we have eliminated all of these out of our program.

Looks interesting. I signed up. They gave me a bonus too.  Grin

Your account is also listed as an early bird investor as well. We have many benefits for our Early Bird Investors. The best benefits for EBIs are low to no fees for life on your account. We also have a lot of promotions lined up and available only to early bird investors.

"Do you know What I Did One, Three, Five, Seven or Eleven Years Ago Has No Bearing On The Lies I Tell Today, or does that one make you cry?"
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 02:49:05 PM

Come on guys! This - https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers/3925/998 - only needs two more posts to have it hit 1000. BTW, have you ever noticed that many of them there posts gets "likes" with the exception of Leroy Fodor's posts? It's like Leroy may have to email his motley crew of over 800 retard members of StakeMiners instructing them to not only like his posts over on that there other forum, but instruct them via easy-to-read bullet points on how to actually accomplish said feat.

My Creative Writing Skills Will Dominate Leroy Fodor's Face!

Yes i did graduate from Ohio University with a business degree not an English literature degree, and i graduated a long time ago. English was not my best class, always had red marks all over my papers, However creative writing was, which would explain why I make such long posts. I guess i learned it i college and that has stuck with me. I am not the best speller and I am not the best at grammar so i do apologize.

Framing a house was not my best skill set, However writing manuals on how lumber should be put together was, which would explain why Im a good nailer. I guess i learned it i Georgia and other states while building Habitat for Humanity homes alongside Jimmy Carter for free and that has stuck with me. I am not the bestest speller and I am not the bestest at grammar so i do not apologize for being the bestest nailer making you jealous.

Meet Leroy Fodor's HAHAHA sister while she plays with a Karpeles-esque blue ball: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfJnoMqL56Q&feature=youtu.be&t=194
fryarminer

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 03:15:00 PM

The world's financial system is collapsing, Bitcoin is splitting, disorder reigns, but amidst it all thier is still this one thread that provides tranquil certitude.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 03:51:26 PM

The world's financial system is collapsing, Bitcoin is splitting, disorder reigns, but amidst it all thier is still this one thread that provides tranquil certitude.

Thanks to your post, a superhero thread has emerged: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1161670.0
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 04:08:39 PM

http://articles.bplans.com/writing-a-mission-statement/

Your company’s mission statement is your opportunity to define the company’s goals, ethics, culture, and norms for decision-making. The best mission statements define a company’s goals in at least three dimensions: what the company does for its customers, what it does for its employees, and what it does for its owners. Some of the best mission statements also extend themselves to include fourth and fifth dimensions: what the company does for its community, and for the world.

https://stakeminers.com/about.php

StakeMiners.com Mission

With all the new and exciting things happening in the world of Crypto-currency, we took things in a new direction. The price of Bitcoin continues to be so volatile that trusting in the mining capabilities has become less and less an option for small miners. So we looked for other ways to get where miners needed to be to make a profit. So we turned to POS staking.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 9007

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2015, 04:17:38 PM

POS staking

Another great invention by cyberpinoy, like ATM machine, IP protocol, or LCD display.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 04:24:52 PM

The way I read it - https://stakeminers.com/terms.php - since Leroy Fodor DOES NOT have StakeMiners registered as a legal business in any country, he's operating an illegal entity as a US citizen currently residing in the Philippines. Putting him getting arrested there in the Philippines aside for such crime(s), I'd say he'd be one nervous fuck when he lands back here in the US wondering if he'll be picked up like Charlie Shrem was when he landed in NYC. The SEC doesn't take too kindly to Ponzi schemes like StakeMiners most likely is.

StakeMiners: Put your moneys in and the more you will receive back. The more people who put in thier moneys, the more moneys those who put in first will receive. Together, we all make moneys, and it's backed up by Leroy Fodor's personally mined bitcoins that to date he has not provided the blockchain proof outta fear that if he did so, the wallet address would be hacked.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 04:31:54 PM

POS staking

Another great invention by cyberpinoy, like ATM machine, IP protocol, or LCD display.

"Consider this our efforts in securing the planet via Proof of Stake."

"There... are... over... 800... retard... members... of... StakeMiners... securing... our... efforts!"

"It's the holy Fodor sandal! Dare we touch it?"
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 04:47:23 PM

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers/3925/1?username_filters=CjMapope%2Ccyberpinoy

I formally request of Leroy Fodor to cease and desist linking to this thread enabling him and his StakeMiners to make bank off my noble efforts unless he desires to pay me a one-time extortion penalty fee of 35 BTC for the privilege.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 08:39:09 PM

Dudes, since StakeMiners' exponential growth should now have its retard membership base well over 1,000, shouldn't https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers/3925/999 have at least 1,000 posts to coincide with that truism?

Please, I beg you, don't be a donkey and wait for Leroy Fodor to pull away from his online gaming sessions to post in that venerable thread to reach the milestone. Somebody there take it upon yourselves to accomplish said feat.

Then again, we all could just wait till Leroy Fodor responds to the question as to how he was a Bitcoin noob on May 26, 2014, but at the same time was a Bitcoin veteran since he traded bitcoins back in 2009 while still cleaning toilets with his wife in Carolina, then later sold off his Forex portfolio to move to the Philippines to building his largest bitcoin mining farm there powered by west-facing solar panels surrounded on three sides by coconut trees defying laureate solar energy experts as to how such should be arrayed.

Then again, again, what transpired one, three, five, seven or eleven years ago is not a bellwether as to the trustworthiness of somebody operating a Ponzi scheme today via amassing other peoples' moneys so to pay out weekly dividends vis-à-vis Pirateat40.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 01:05:00 AM

Hey, Leroy, since you're online, why don't you pen the 1,000 post over here?: https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/999
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 01:57:40 AM

Hey, Leroy, since you're online, why don't you pen the 1,000 post over here?: https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/999

WTF, nada! The cat got the creative writer's tongue? Leroy Fodor sure can fire up his keyboard when there's lies to be penned, but when a simple question still needs a addressing over at the link above, he high-tails outta here like the Roadrunner upon reading ACME on side on an empty crate.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 9007

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2015, 02:37:34 AM

WTF, nada! The cat got the creative writer's tongue? Leroy Fodor sure can fire up his keyboard when there's lies to be penned, but when a simple question still needs a addressing over at the link above, he high-tails outta here like the Roadrunner upon reading ACME on side on an empty crate.

I think he's showing incredible restraint. Not posting any angry tirades (almost), he pretty much gave up on the GH thread.
thimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

thimo the dev

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 02:41:20 AM

thats why you should never buy into stuff from new accounts

i can rent this1
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 03:17:02 AM

thats why you should never buy into stuff from new accounts

Not even when the person behind the new account espouses being into Bitcoin since 2009, is a Forex commodity trading expert, owned the largest bitcoin mining farm in all the Philippines - because all who saw it first-hand said it was the biggest - that was complete with west-facing solar panels surrounded on three sides by coconut trees? Not even then? I mean, we're not talking 'bout some dude who discovered Bitcoin in May, 2014, and now operates an illegal Ponzi as a US citizen, are we? We're talkin' 'bout the venerable Leroy Fodor, a superhero.

"StakeMiners!"
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 03:38:32 AM

I'm goin' reverse what I've said earlier: John Fitzpatrick aspires to be as big of a liar as Leroy Fodor:

http://www.wweek.com/portland/blog-33649-mysterious_portland_.html

Meant to “open up the debate” on public obscenity in the midst of tightening legislative controls, Fitzpatrick’s show promised 13 televised forays into everything from sadomasochism to bestiality to necrophilia.

He eventually delivered that day, warning first about objectionable material while studio monitors played film to be spliced into that episode showing a naked man and woman making love to a corpse.

“John Fitzpatrick is a tough one to figure,” WW reported.

That’s still true today.

I honestly believe that John Fitzpatrick got wind of Leroy Fodor's largest bitcoin mining farm in all the Philippines and we just wanted to upmanship him with: COMPANY PLANS TO BUILD $50 BILLION SUPERCOMPUTER IN NEW MEXICO, BOOSTING BLOCK CHAIN PROCESSING.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 09:48:48 AM

Either the mods were extremely bored or Leroy Fodor had a helping hand in having the following post deleted a few hours ago when Leroy was online. If the latter, then Leroy has honestly gone Beyond Full FODOR!

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

A lot really depends on what kind of miners we are talking about, he could set up the farm to mine multiple scrypt alt coins in hopes to get some good rewards, or find a POS hybrid he can scrypt mine and stake while mining to, but to be honest even then it would have been more profitable to just buy the coins he was going to stake and do it that way all together.

For sure in order for people to help you here they will need to know exactly what you bought, not necessarily where you bought it, but what kind of miners they are. Someone can surely walk you thru the set up. I would advise asking Gleb Gamow, he seems to be an expert at everything Crypto related, I am sure he will know exactly how you can hook up those miners up for the most efficient mining experience. He used to do subcontracting work for BFL. Try him.

Leroy can't help himself in bringing further awareness to his StakeMiners where one can easily achieve 580% ROI in only six months, albeit he's goal is to lessen that timeframe: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.msg12123618#msg12123618

In spite of Leroy Fodor supposedly being a Bitcoiner since 2009, he has yet to provide a single bitcoin wallet address that he definitively used between circa, 2009, and June 1, 2014, the day he joined this community declaring himself a newbie in this space via his first post and subsequent postings that ALL have since been mysterious deleted of which he claims to not have a clue as how such acts were accomplished. Ergo, easily ignore his advice I've quoted above because chances are it's utter bullshit.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 10:02:14 AM

Funky HTML website littered with grammatical errors and fucked-up ToS in place.

Quit posting in forums and on social media about StakeMiners.

= I'm one busy fuck here in the Philippines with all these new retard members signing up hourly sending StakeMiners moneys that I have to stake accordingly so that my existing retard members could handsomely benefit from what's not a Ponzi scheme.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 02:09:24 PM

StakeMiners' Victim: Somebody please help me. Leroy Fodor won't return my moneys.
Bruno: How much did he get you for?
Victim: I'm not sure. It's been a long time since I became a member.
Bruno: When did you join?
Victim: Again, I don't know. I didn't keep records that far back.
Bruno: Didn't you do DD?
Victim: What's that?
Bruno: Due diligence.
Victim: I thought that was only for big money investors. Leroy said I was a small money investor.
Bruno: I got an idea!
Victim: What's that?
Bruno: Go fuck yourself!

"Okay, my friends had to Bing how to do that, but I'm finally fucking myself. Now, how long will it be before Leroy returns my moneys?"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: