Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 06:21:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent  (Read 294752 times)
wicks

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 02:10:20 PM

Funky HTML website littered with grammatical errors and fucked-up ToS in place.  Grin
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 08:22:30 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2015, 08:34:17 PM by Gleb Gamow

Here's a question I bet Leroy Fodor will ignore: If StakeMiners' bitcoins are kept in a cold wallet, then why does he funnel them through CoinPayments first prior to making the weekly dividend payments?

Surely, if Leroy's bright enough to properly maintain a Bitcoin cold wallet, then paying a fee to use a third-party processor doesn't make any sense. Why the extra steps, not to mention the added between transactions?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 03:35:11 AM

Good news! Leroy Fodor's back to writing posts. Perhaps he'll head on over to https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers/3925/999 to address pressing concerns started 3-4 days ago that Leroy's been avoiding like the plague.

If not, I'm fully prepared to continue sticking it up his lyin' asshole - sans lube!
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 05:03:26 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2015, 08:02:42 PM by Gleb Gamow

I have been watching the numbers very closely, and StakeMiners is recovering very well from the large investor withdraw. The more I watch this business grow, the happier I am with the system StakeMiners has grown into. We also have a few members who had made an investment withdraw and have returned to us. I think to have return investors says a lot about a new and growing business. I will continue to do my absolute best in building StakeMiners into one of the best Crypto investments possible. We may never be the number one investment in crypto, but it never hurts to have positive goals in mind.

I think a person - Leroy Fodor - continually lying about when he truly discovered Bitcoin, being a seasoned Forex commodity trader, then selling his portfolio to build the largest bitcoin mining farm in all the Philippines complete with west-facing solar panels surrounded on three side by coconut trees, also says a lot about a new and growing StakeMiners' Ponzi business.

"M, O, O, N. And Leroy says that spells StakeMiners! Don't be jealous, but I'm number 809, and I'm a Boofi. That's short for Board of Investors. If you join using thier affiliate code, you'll be number 524, halfway to 1337 status. To join, all you have to do is face north toward Mecca and recite the recipe on how to boil water. It's easy! I was able to do it on only my eighth try. You wanna hear a secret? Rumor has it that Leroy Fodor is teaming up with John Fitzpatrick. That is why I'm investing all my BitGold into StakeMiners once I get my BitGold sent to me from Quark's vault."
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 06:56:06 PM

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers/3925/1004

suchmoon

So in this completely hypothetical and fictional situation of a customer whom @cyberpinoy doesn't like and has banished from his thread on Bitcointalk, how does said customer get in touch with said @cyberpinoy? Contact form and e-mail address on the website doesn't seem to work (no response for a couple of days) and forum posts anywhere outside his self moderated thread don't get any attention. Does he have a customer service slash help desk site that would at least acknowledge the customer with some sort of a ticket number?

"Ticket number? There ain't no ticket numbers. StakeMiners doesn't use any frickin' ticket numbers. We don't have to show you any FUCKIN' ticket numbers!"
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 07:04:22 PM

LF III: Grandpa, what did you do help advance the world money system we have in place today?
Leroy: Well, I build the largest bitcoin mining farm in all the Philippines.
Katrina: Pops, no need to lie to the kid after he had his Google chip implanted last month.
LF III: It's okay, Grandma. I just like hearing stories from Grandpa. Grandpa, did your farm have power?
Leroy: Oh yes! The bitcoin mining farm was powered by west-facing solar panels surrounded on three sides by coconut trees.
Katrina: That's enough, little Leroy. You've proved that Grandpa doesn't have Alzheimer's.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 08:18:43 PM

I have been watching the numbers very closely, and StakeMiners is recovering very well from the large investor withdraw. The more I watch this business grow, the happier I am with the system StakeMiners has grown into. We also have a few members who had made an investment withdraw and have returned to us. I think to have return investors says a lot about a new and growing business. I will continue to do my absolute best in building StakeMiners into one of the best Crypto investments possible. We may never be the number one investment in crypto, but it never hurts to have positive goals in mind.

Investor #12: At one time, this investor was our largest investor, but had to leave because of personal reason. Recently, he rejoined the ranks of retard investors for personal reasons.

Investor #26: Altho not a big money investor, this investor left due to personal reason but returned shortly thereafter due to personal reasons.

Investor #33: This investor was with us for a long time till he did his due diligence and left due to personal reasons, but since has once again became an investor in StakeMiners due to personal reasons.

Investor #42 & #43: These two investors pooled thier resources, our first duel investors, but pulled out due to a gentleman's disagreement, but since have rejoined forces and have become investors again due to personal reasons.

Investor #69: This investor pulled out and put back in several times due to personal reasons. I like this investor.

Investor #101: This investor to also left several times and returned for personal reasons. Behind the scenes, we call this investor a sadist.

We at StakeMiners are happy to make note that all the investors above are Boofis (Board of Investors).
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 10:50:41 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2015, 01:14:37 AM by Gleb Gamow

You guys - https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers/3925/1010 - please leave the comedy to us professionals. I've been a professional comedian since 1985 (longer, if you count watching sitcoms) until I semi-retired to become an astronaut at NASA. Some say I'm still out in space. I still remember my first spacewalk where my fellow astronauts weren't letting me back into the capsule. They finally let me back in when they realized that I had the map in my spacesuit that was needed to get us back home. They were so happy welcoming me back and all after they realized that I was covering their back.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 10:58:29 PM

Katrina: Leroy, remember when you were just the lyin' asshole in the Bitcoin space?
Leroy: Good times! What of it?
Katrina: Well, you're now the laughing stock lyin' asshole in the Bitcoin space.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 01:25:40 AM

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 02:56:05 AM

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers/3925/1032

I addressed your concerns, if you do not like the policies in place and I advise you either take your concerns up with the BOI as I can not make changes without their approval any longer, or move onto another investment, Clearly this is not an investment for you. I do apologize if there are things about Stakeminers you do not like, however we have very happy investors as well as investors who have pulled out and returned as they were pleased with the return on their investment. StakeMiners is not for everyone, I do apologize but some investments are not for everyone.

Thank you for your concerns they have been noted and will be brought up at the next BOI meeting.

StakeMiners' retard investor: I'm pulling out for personal reasons.
SRI: I'm back!
SRI: I'm pulling out again because of personal reasons.
SRI: I'm back because I'm please with the return on my investment.

Leroy Fodor: ^^^ See? Proof positive that I'm not a liar. That's one my StakeMiners' true fact testimonies.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 02:58:30 AM

Can you please make it bold or otherwise highlight the parts that address my specific questions because I'm still not seeing it.

How does a customer reset a lost/forgotten password?
Do you send passwords in clear text?
And if you did address them then no need to bring them up at the BOI meeting. We wouldn't want to bother the esteemed investors with something that's already been addressed.

CAUTION!: Since Leroy Fodor has opted to not address this question after being asked about a half dozen times, safely assume that ALL passwords are sent in clear text from StakeMiners.

The good news is that Leroy Fodor is going to have his Boofis (Board of Investors) look into it on thier own time sans pay because they're fuckin' retards.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8995

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2015, 03:04:25 AM

Can you please make it bold or otherwise highlight the parts that address my specific questions because I'm still not seeing it.

And if you did address them then no need to bring them up at the BOI meeting. We wouldn't want to bother the esteemed investors with something that's already been addressed.

CAUTION!: Since Leroy Fodor has opted to not address this question after being asked about a half dozen times, safely assume that ALL passwords are sent in clear text from StakeMiners.

The good news is that Leroy Fodor is going to have his Boofis (Board of Investors) look into it on thier own time sans pay because they're fuckin' retards.

That was exhausting. A couple dozen posts dancing around nothing. He's got skillz at this "avoid the question" game.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 05:21:52 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2015, 01:54:42 PM by Gleb Gamow

That was exhausting. A couple dozen posts dancing around nothing. He's got skillz at this "avoid the question" game.

I got lucky and got to witness it live as it unfolded, as you can see above with me quoting the venerable Leroy Fodor almost as quick as he deleted my first posts in his self-moderated thread, available for perusal in the OP of this thread.

The wallets are almost back to where they need to be, I am liking the way things are working out, we never had a withdraw of that size before, so to see some small bit of positive results in the StakeMiners system makes me very proud of what we are building here. I honestly expected to see much more of a drop in our income than has resulted. if you take that withdraw in addition to the decreased value in the ALT markets, we are not seeing as big of a hit as I had expected. So of course the work on the tekcoin wallet is still in progress, however the work in the Bottlecaps wallet is complete, and HoboNickels is almost done, The other wallets are recovering well, 2 of the wallets were not effected at all by the withdraw which surprised me.

With all the attacks we have out there against me and the StakeMiners system, I am proud to see such positive results when hit with 2 major negative situations that should have really hurt us. We must be doing something right guys keep up the good work.

This crazy fuck is so far removed from reality it's unreal. Yet, there are Boofis (Board of Investors) that stand behind him through it all. Recall, Leroy Fodor was all behind GAW like flies on shit, but when they went belly-up he reminded everybody that he was one of the few who shouted to stayed away from that obvious Ponzi, all the while during which timeframe he was supposedly building his StakeMiners' Ponzi between online gaming sessions if not posting lies and vitriol on various forums, including this one, about subject matter he still doesn't have a clue about to this very day.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 02:35:12 PM

When point-blanked asked on several occasions how he - Leroy Fodor - was able to be involved in Bitcoin in any capacity in 2009 after the following recently deleted post was uncovered...

https://bitcoinforum.com/profile/cyberpinoy/

cyberpinoy
Date Registered: May 26, 2014, 07:13:33 AMLocal Time:August 21, 2015, 06:15:01 AMLast Active: May 26, 2014, 07:19:30 AM

Hello, I have began reading into Bitcoin mining for over a month now. I have tried to research many things to find the best way to build a good computer to accomplish successful mining. Ordering the good mining equipment would be very problematic because I live in the Philippines right now. Getting all that nice equipment would be very hard here. So i must settle to try this with the use of computers and their hardware available to me.

Allow me to go over my situation, I have an empty building I would like to dedicate to mining. I can have computers built to my specs. I would like to join a successful pool that I can contribute my hardware as an asset rather than just an addition.

Questions I have,

How many computers will I need to successfully make a nice profit? Electricity is not a problem as far as costs go. Very inexpensive here.

Can I use the force of 4 or more computers as one merged unit or must I register them all as separate workers.
If I can use them as a merged effort on my end which way is actually more profitable, to use them separate or merge them together as one force?
How should I build these computers.

Things I had in mind, I would like to use
ASUS F1 A55-M LX3 R2.0 mother board
AMD A8  radeon processor with
2 AMD Radeon graphics cards, and hopefully
2 32gig DDR3 1066MHz ram sets.

This will actually give my computers 3 accessible video cards, the 1 to 2 gig onboard radeon video as well as the 2 additional radeon video cards.

I would really love to get invested in this, and if I can do it using computers I will possibly have the option to buy 5 or 10 brand new ones very inexpensively.

Things I do not understand, if I would have 4 computers built to the specs above, Can I make them all work together as one unit to produce better profits in a pool.
If you can merge them is there extensive knowledge to networks needed and coding in order to accomplish this task?

I have been looking for over a month and it seems the people who can answer these questions are somewhat mean in a way and never directly answer the questions, they use an answer like "if you have to ask that don't get involved" and answers like that do not help me to research this investment, or anyone elses for that matter. I have never mined before and I am very interested in getting started, any information you can pass along to help me figure out the best path to take would be very beneficial.

...Leroy Fodor's word salad reply is:

I am seeing a whole ot of fluctuations in the markets this week. Just like when BTC value went up we could expect to see small increases in the markets, also remember when BTC takes a dive a lot of day traders use their investments in ALTS to make up for their losses in BTC/USD value. Altho we have not seen drastically huge decreases in our earnings this week, we have to keep an eye out and expect the worse on some of the markets. Having a diverse portfolio helps to combat against normal market fluctuations. but when BTC takes a dive long term traders are more interested in increasing thier bag at the lowest price possible. So we just have to hold out thru this dive.

To be honest there is a lot of negative action going on in the financial markets everywhere. Some of the reason BTC is seeing a drop could be related to the other financial market traders who are using BTC as a safe haven for value of their currency, kind of like people do with Gold. So when the other financial markets take a hit, those traders will sell off some of their BTC to make up for their losses there. If this is the case and people can hold the BTC market above 230, when they all come back we may be lucky to see BTC hit just under 300 dollars again. That sure would be nice if that could happen.

"Gooooooooooood morning retard StakeMiners' investors! Leroy Fodor is seeing a whole ot of fluctuations in the markets this week. This begs the question: Did Brother Leroy meant to say "lot" in lieu of "ot" or is he hinting at taking over my gig and meant "OTT"? Or, since StakeMiners' investors are sadist, perhaps he meant "Lot" of biblical lore, mind-fucking his kowtowing flock with Sodom-and-Gomorrah-esque opprobrious suggestions."
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 05:30:15 PM

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers/3925/1046

To be honest you guys seem to be making this HUGE fuss over a situation that YOU should be changing anyways, lets be completely blunt here, who really cares how a password is sent to you, your going to instantly change it anyways, if you dont change it after receiving it that would be an error on your part. And if your seriously worried about someone watching your actions then anything you set up on your own has already been seen and it wont matter how the password is sent. Secondly with StakeMiners it wont matter if someone does hack your account they can not change anything important without your approval. I mean seriously you guys are beating a dead horse over something sop trivial.

Lets be completely blunt here, who really cares if a US citizen, Leroy Fodor, is operating an illegal Ponzi with his non-licensed StakeMiners in the Philippines, furthering in giving cryptocurrencies a black eye with steal-my-password-please retards kowtowing his endeavor with the hopes of advancing it further vis-à-vis GAW or Pirateat40?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 05:36:57 PM

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers/3925/1047

Its very simple BOB, SUCHMOON, LOTHENDRIEL,DEENEENDO, it is very clear you dont like me, you dont like StakeMiners, its even more clear that StakeMiners is not an investment you would most likely be happy with, Ok fine I accept that, Now you do the same and move on to something that may be more interesting to you, so I can attend questions to people who really may be interestred in the StakeMiners system. Becasue guys I have roughly 150 investors who are happy with what we are doing I have 10 guys trying to farther progress StakeMiners and make it something worth investing in for the long term.

Hey, Leroy Fodor! Guess what my next move is. At the risk of you now being able to guess, I'll tell you: I'm goin' name them 10 guys and start sticking it up thier asses, for obviously they're aiding and abetting in StakeMiners' Ponzi scheme. You wanna know what's funny? You'll never see this post because you have me on ignore. HAHAHA.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 05:43:28 PM

What you guys are doing is not really helping us progress, we are still moving forward, it may be slower than what i would like to see, but I am not scamming anyone, i am not stealing funds, and I have built a system like no other in crypto (Fair to Everyone). I truly am sorry you dont like me, my attitude or the StakeMiners system, and thats your choice,

This fucker, Leroy Fodor, is an Einstein! He just figured out that no sane person in the cryptocurrency space is helping StakeMiners' progress. Further, is Leroy Fodor trying to match prowess with Bivio by introducing the Full Comma at the end of a paragraph?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 05:51:28 PM

But, You know, it is great all you guys are smarter than me, apparently better than me, wiser than me, but you know what, At least i am trying to provide an honest service to help people earn some extra BTC. I suggest you guys stop putting so much attention on me and start your own thing that will help people. we need more long lasting crypto services like Stakeminers, ones where the owners are not greedy profit hogs. Try building something like I did, a place that is fair to everyone involved, where the only way the owners make money is if the investors make money. Its easy to point the finger and condemn from behind a computer where you have nothing to lose, its a lot harder to try and build what i am.

Question: How is it even remotely possible for a proven liar to provide an honest service? Hell, I'm still trying to get my head wrapped around on how Leroy Fodor's able to juggle all them falling-in-price POS coins into a pooled basket of investors' funds and pay out a positive ROI, akin to craps where every roll has a negative expectation, but by the magic of Fodor's Follies, he'd be able to combine the negative-expectation rolls in such a way so that at the end of each session a positive ROI is realized.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8995

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2015, 05:55:11 PM

Some more cyberpinoy's quotes from https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers/3925

have never had 1 customer complain about not getting a response EXCEPT SUCHMOON, isn't that ironic??

We already went out of our way dealing with your unwarranted "concerns"
(didn't answer when I asked why did he deal with them if they were unwarranted)

for the same reason a person like you who is not a customer keeps attacking everything about our site...BECAUSE WE CAN !!!!
(in response to why he doesn't explain TOS)

When I felt you may be trying to better Stakeminers I gave you attention, the second you reverted back to changing things back to the way they were before a request of yours was implemented, it proved to me you may be playing yet another game. I just do not care to waste more time with you.

A lot of places send you a generated password, and other sites do not.
I asked which sites and he said...
Google it you will find one
(I googled and couldn't find one)

If you are not satisfied with getting a password then changing it to something stronger that you prefer, i would voice your concerns with the BOI so they can address the situation and make changes accordingly.

move on to something that may be more interesting to you, so I can attend questions to people who really may be interestred in the StakeMiners system

with StakeMiners it wont matter if someone does hack your account

I have roughly 150 investors who are happy with what we are doing I have 10 guys trying to farther progress StakeMiners and make it something worth investing in for the long term.

You guys claim you want things answered, You have questions you have concerns, but you all have also stated how you would never invest with stakeminers, so you are all very confusing as to your true motives

You guys want people to be professional but crypto is in no way professional, there is not one professional thing in this industry, and dont act like their is, and its been this way form the beginning.

People who do things like suchmoon does to me, but they got paid to do it. (Bruno Kucinksas)

I am a no bullshit kind of person

So to sum it up in one line, becasue I am sure Im not the first and I will bet I wont be the last, If you cant take it in professionally, dont dish it out so unprofessionally. Not everyone is out to steal your money, not everyone is out to scam you, yes we have all been scammed, and it still is happening today with a lot of places, but treating everyone who comes your way, into your house, and tries to promote something like a piece of trash, does not show leadership as a group, it shows unprofessionalism. what you guys did in the beginning of this thread was no less unprofessional than how you feel I acted and deep down you all know it.

You have proof of 2 different live Forex accounts right on bitcoin talk, So honestly I do not care what you believe and what you do not.

If you would deposit money to StakeMiners and i found out it was your account I would send it back to you. A person like you does not deserve the benefit of being a StakeMiners investor.

I am no lordship, I am actually not important at all

I dont have a cat and i dont like cats

I changed my mind i will let you keep your investment with us just so you can see My system does what it promotes, 0.005 isnt going to make you rich anyways.

you can have your money back man if you want it, you dont have to be invested with us to get answers, and I dont answer your questions becasue I dont like you or your motives.

i am more strict than the biased bitcoin talk mods.

if people are watching you, or you are paranoid people are watching you I advise maybe go to your grandmas house when resetting your password.

Suchmoon your deposits has been processed you should have the email.
(I didn't deposit anything nor did I get an e-mail so not sure what's going on here - did he gift me some money or something?)

yes I send you the password in plain text

passwords are not stored in unencrypted form, i cant even read their passwords, i actually generate them a new one which is sent

2FA is useless on our site, because no one but you can make changes to your account. I am your 2FA

Just to make sure I didn't misunderstand anything: this request/verify/confirm is all done via e-mail, right? And the "From" address has to be the one the customer registered on the site with?
yes it must all be done thru the email you registered with,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: