Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:54:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent  (Read 294745 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 04:33:11 AM

Goodbye, StakeMiners: http://www.newsbtc.com/2015/10/07/cryptsys-ceo-a-hard-man-in-the-face-of-coinfires-aggro/
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 06:49:23 AM

@Leroy Fodor: My fan club is bigger than your fan club. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 05:24:51 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2015, 06:37:33 PM by Gleb Gamow

I may or may not bump this thread today with the hopes of informing others that Leroy Fodor is not to be trusted due to being a serial liar. HAHAHA

EDIT: Hey, Leroy. Notice that the view count of this thread is now over 80,000, whereas your locked self-moderated thread has ONLY been read 26,193 times. HAHAHA Accumulatively, the read count about your lyin' piece of shit redneck ass exceeds 100,000 across the various threads I've penned. HAHAHA Are you sure you don't want to reconsider those extortion requests (plural) to make my jealous scammy ass stop? HAHAHA Until then, you'll be questioning in your mind each time your wife comes home from work which dudes she's fuckin' since it's obvious by now that at least one dude there once Googled Katrina Fodor, found my pennings, and use said info to his advantage to eventually slip his fingers down her panties. HAHAHA Want more proof that your wife's getting fucked elsewheres?

Moving to the Philippines. Literally the dumbest thing I ever did my whole entire life.

Filipinos (in general NOT ALL but MOST) are Liars, theives, ignorant, stupid, selfish, greedy, racist, offensive, rude little people. I would need 10 Hours to explain why this is a fact but its useless you speak to deaf ears and show proof to blind eyes. Just take my word for it. The Philippines is literally the ASSCRACK of the world.

Let's see, if I were Katrina, would I want to stay with a lyin' piece of shit named Leroy Fodor for the rest of my life, OR hook up with one of my trusted fellow employee Filipino dudes making honest money? Think about that, Leroy Fodor. Think long and hard, but not too long and hard otherwise you'll spent those remaining brain cells in your retard skull. HAHAHA

EDIT: You guys over at GH bore me. Keep it up and I'll put your site on ignore.  Grin Grin Grin
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 05:20:59 AM

Come back here Leroy Fodor so that we can have some more fun, coupled with them dudes over at where your wife's employed can have more fodder for the convincing process in depicting her husband's a lyin' piece of shit retard, thus allowing them to slip both hands down her wet panties. HAHAHA

Beau: Hey, Katrina, looks like hubby Leroy's lyin' his ass off again.
Katrina: Shit, I wish I knew how to leave him.
Beau: Yep! <Zip. Swish, swish.> That feel good? Better than just a redneck pee-pee in the ears, eh?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 07:39:33 AM

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/stake-miners/21/285/764

Let's try this again. The first time I presented it, Leroy Fodor went into a diatribe as to why this forum's trust thingy is broken, then chastised me for changing the subject, thus I wasn't abiding to the rules of this forum. HAHAHA

Leroy, how is it possible that an named abstract entity created by you early this year in the Philippines was able to attend Ohio University in Athens, Ohio, umpteen years ago? I'm also curious as to where Stake Miners aka StakeMiners attended high school. Was Stake Miners breast fed as a nascent abstract entity or weened on bottled milk or formula? Are you trying to prove Linkedin's ToS wrong by misrepresenting Stake Miners' vitals as you did with all the solar energy experts in the world by successfully powering the largest bitcoin mining farm in all the Philippines via west-facing solar panels on a hot tin roof surrounded by coconut trees? Did Stake Miners get better grades than you and have the ability to construct grammatically correct prose unlike yourself which you still fail at to this day in spite of myriad attempts to school you in spelling grade school words like "their"? Are you still sad to this day because your father didn't beat you enough when you continued to lie up to the day you left home, hence why mommy Fodor still prays for your sorry ass? Has your daughter saved up enough pesos to invest in StakeMiners so that the entire family will one day afford to come to "Merica" and she see her parents greeted by friendlies in suits?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 07:58:15 PM

Given that it was pass 3 AM Philippines time when Leroy Fodor last logged in, I say he's burning the midnight oil solar panel wattage output there in his plush office manipulating StakeMiners' investards' investments. HAHAHA

When StakeMiners first came on the scene, he informed its readers about the likelihood of installing solar panels to fuel the miners in place which thier output would protect investards according to his POS business model. Leroy Fodor has yet to explain how he was goin' to be able to install solar panels on his apartment complex, an impossibility, or on his office complex, again, an impossibility.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 08:17:09 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2015, 09:52:04 PM by Gleb Gamow

#WOTD:

Cognoscente: A person who has superior knowledge and understanding of a particular field, especially in the fine arts, literature, world of fashion, or, in the case of Leroy Fodor, any subject matter stumbled upon while scrolling the Internet between online gaming sessions that tickles his fancy, eventually (sometimes within hours) becoming fact-skewed fodder that's ultimately used to shove up the asses of those truly in-the-know as a dual attempt to intimidate them and prove in vain that Mr. "Honestly" Fodor knows his shit.

My creative writing prowess will dominate Leroy Fodor's face. HAHAHA

Meanwhile, over at https://forum.gethashing.com/t/high-risk-pos-coin-staking-stakeminers-com/3925, lame.  Tongue Tongue Tongue
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 01:36:29 AM

Hey, Leroy Fodor, how is it possible that this thread in the scam section maintained by me, a serial scammer HAHAHA, has over three times the view count than your supposedly fact-laden now locked self-moderated thread? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=989670 By your own accounts, this thread is utter bullshit littered with lies, yet it's the only thread on this entire forum in the scam section that has more views than an active supposedly venerated thread discussing the exact same entity, in this case, yours, the one I linked to above. HAHAHA Is it because my thread is littered with facts depicting your lies, whereas it's your thread that's utter bullshit? By all accounts, that seems to be the case. HAHAHA

I bet you're regretting the day back in March when you opted to NOT handle my jealous, attention-whoring ass in a professional B.B.A. business manner, opposed to continuing being an asshole because that has worked out so well for you prior. HAHAHA Hell, even the UFO sites you frequented tired of your ass after ONLY a few postings, no doubt glad to see you gone from thier camp. HAHAHA Same true thereafter when you joined the Forex forums asking newbie questions about your practice account years after you declared on this forum as to when you retired (as in "I retired from masturbating - for today.) from trading commodities and selling off your portfolio so to get into mining bitcoins for a living. HAHAHA Yet, I've provided proooooooooof that that Forex portfolio you supposedly sold off consisted of approximately a dozen US dollars just prior to you joining this forum. When presented said proooooooof to your scammy ass, you tried to turn the tables on those asking with the likes of "who cares when I got into Bitcoin or Forex, because those truisms have nothing to do with StakeMiners' business model or the honest dude who runs it." Then, when presented with, "Yes, it has everything to do with StakeMiners" you clammed up and doled out negative trusts like candy to all those you deemed a threat to your lyin' piece of shit redneck ass and insolvent Ponzi. HAHAHA

"Oh, my! Looks like Gleb from the US just kicked Leroy Fodor in balls - AGAIN!"
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 03:30:32 AM

StakeMiners update freely discussed here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1175352.msg12681292#msg12681292
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 08:46:09 AM

Phony Navy SEAL of the Week. MICHAEL ORLANDO HALL aka Clubber Lang. The "Check Me Out" Phony SEAL meets Phony Pinoy Leroy "Honestly, Check Me Out" Fodor. HAHAHA

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/stake-miners/21/285/764

"Who cares when Stake Miners went to school and what it studied. At the end of the end, all its greedy investards WILL get want they deserve." HAHAHA
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 09:10:09 AM

If you dug deep in the TOS he signed up under it could have easily been a 20% withdraw fee since that was the time of his most recent deposit. And that is EXACTLY how most other crypto related sites would have done it.

I don't know of any other site which attempts to discourage withdrawals by imposing large fees for early withdrawals.

Just-Dice.com offers staking and has no withdrawal fee. You can deposit and withdraw again in the same hour and not have to pay a fee.

So can you back your claim that "that is EXACTLY how most other crypto related sites would have done it" please? I suspect it's untrue.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 09:31:24 AM

If you dug deep in the TOS he signed up under it could have easily been a 20% withdraw fee since that was the time of his most recent deposit. And that is EXACTLY how most other crypto related sites would have done it.

I don't know of any other site which attempts to discourage withdrawals by imposing large fees for early withdrawals.

Just-Dice.com offers staking and has no withdrawal fee. You can deposit and withdraw again in the same hour and not have to pay a fee.

So can you back your claim that "that is EXACTLY how most other crypto related sites would have done it" please? I suspect it's untrue.

Leroy Fodor has dug himself a hole so deep that the devil himself was heard saying, "Dude, it's too hot down there ever for me. HAHAHA"
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 05:50:41 PM

Since Leroy Fodor does everything ass-backwards, Rush on over to his 1212 [th] post to read the latest 'bout StakeMiners, eh. EhEhEh https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=989670.msg12681197#msg12681197
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 10:05:57 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2015, 10:19:07 PM by Gleb Gamow

http://thebot.net/threads/new-way-to-earn-btc-by-staking-coins-pos-mining-pool.307518/#post-3308548

This is the only cloud mining business of its kind and the only form of mining that never decreases in profits. With all other forms of cloud mining as times progresses your investment return lessens. The difficulty goes up your profits go down and you must then reinvest the same if not more funds to keep your profits rising. No one wants a business where in order to continue to make increased profits you are literally forced to reinvest. With StakeMiners we have made a specific business structure that allows investors to make more profit with every passing day. As we hold massive amounts of coins under one pool wallet each persons staking frequency, and amount earned per stake increses. The business structure also Gives investors higher profits on thier investment as the pool gains more investors. We have included more than one coin wallet and will be adding more in the future so soon you will be staking on more than one coin multiple times per day, all becaue of your initial investment. In addition to the wallet and core qt POS structures we are buying the same coins every day, by doing this we literrally are forcing the value of those coins to increase and hold thier value. The more we buy and hold, the more coins you earn and stake, and all those factors together Means increased daily profit from you investment.

Only Leroy "Honestly, Check Me Out, But NOT Here!" Fodor after earning a B.B.A. from Ohio University in Athens, Ohio, could amass investards after them reading the above prose penned by the retard. Like, seriously, exactly how many brain cells ceased to fire... Nevermind! They saw a fire and the investards' brain cells then quickly ran to the GoFundMe site to seek compensation. HAHAHA

Wofvman, StakeMiners' CFO, maintained the ruse of him just being an average-Joe investor until I came along and exposed Leroy Fodor, proof in the OP of this thread. Since that day, more investards gave the lyin' piece of shit Leroy Fodor their moneys sans doing any due diligence. HAHAHA

NOT ONCE did it cross Wofvman's mind to simply state that he's part of StakeMiners, opting to try to fool potential retards to invest in the Ponzi. HAHAHA

The entire StakeMiners Ponzi was based on a lie from the get-go, conceived by a serial liar, Leroy Fodor. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 10:34:55 PM

https://testing.allcryptotalk.com/topic/873-ann-multi-pool-mining-redefined-netcoin-servercom/

Yes My website www.stakeminers.com, I can give you a payout in a different coin than Bitcoin if you really wish, just sign up make a deposit and let me know here or email me personally cyberpinoy@stakeminers.com but the best is payments@stakeminers.com because the payments account is up 24/7 on my computer.  Smiley

Well, ain't that special! Leroy Fodor leaves his fuckin' computer running on the payments account page 24/7 in his shit-hole apartment (BECAUSE THERE IS NO FUCKIN' OFFICE) where he has admitted consists of a weak Internet connect, weak as in service AND security. Hell, for all we know, he also uses the McDonalds free WiFi next to the office complex that he claims to have an office in that'll eventually have solar panels installed on the complex's roof (at lease there's on coconut trees up there HAHAHA). Either connection used probably already had hackers breach Leroy Fodor's nonexistent security measures. Luckily, by his own accounts, Leroy has backups ten hours away, in which he daily treks to so to update the vitals. If he doesn't back up them files ten hours away on a regular basis, then the fuck good our those backups? HAHAHA

Another amazing thing is that Leroy Fodor is using the same bitcoin wallet address to conduct StakeMiners business that he started using in June, 2014, when he first discovered Bitcoin and tried to break the Bitcoin Bank via amassing satoshis from myriad faucets: https://www.walletexplorer.com/address/16T9PogXcjozAZVC7zsvLYnxZDrkDTKpnv
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 02:09:47 AM

That's because you have a competent system of accounting. By leroy's own words it's impossible to do a proper withdrawal without a fee and/or delay because he will let you withdraw the x btc you deposited even though the coins he bought with them are worth less than x btc.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 03:12:12 AM
Last edit: October 15, 2015, 03:25:08 AM by Gleb Gamow

Let's add up all the bitcoins that Leroy Fodor has received in all his known bitcoin wallet address shall we to see what it totals: https://www.walletexplorer.com/wallet/1a2dfd3a0901799f/addresses

0.59228653    https://blockchain.info/address/1nRge6CxdvCHbU13rJE1Mzjkew4z2YJRd
0.19090411    https://blockchain.info/address/1A76mY2g3oRuR3qjNvBUcvL5BpZfZza4hb
10.00971022  https://blockchain.info/address/16T9PogXcjozAZVC7zsvLYnxZDrkDTKpnv
8.48933715    https://blockchain.info/address/1NvBFy1NPKdZ7nrxwzsCVPdSbYdQ55PCcG
0.77300582    https://blockchain.info/address/1JHSoY1xiNYozimsZ9JTHLSMmuoFX1ej9d
0.0012           https://blockchain.info/address/1ELt2dov1YTZe5R9ggxKSZXT3DGoSXAcFn

Bear in mind that them 20+ BTC reflects all the bitcoins Leroy received since June, 2014, half of which transacted through a StakeMiners bitcoin wallet address that's been in use since prior to StakeMiners coming into existence (but years after it - Stake Miners - graduated from Ohio University in Athens, Ohio, earning a B.B.A.).

Unless somebody can show me other bitcoin wallet addresses that Leroy Fodor has used throughout the years as a bitcoin, I firmly believe that StakeMiners is in worst shape than anybody realizes. That doesn't include the moneys he used playing on the online gambling sites nor other personal expenses like for eating, smoking and wiping his ass, the latter may be a stretch, but included it nonetheless so that there'll be three items in the series. HAHAHA

Speaking of series, Go Cubs!

Meanwhile, Leroy Fodor penned some more Yabba-Dabba-Doo!: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=989670.msg12689169#msg12689169 You'll notice that in the post he links to StakeMiners.com seven times. I guess that's how he spending them transparent advertising moneys withdrawn from StakeMiners' pooled funds. HAHAHA
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8923

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2015, 04:10:40 AM

Meanwhile, Leroy Fodor penned some more Yabba-Dabba-Doo!: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=989670.msg12689169#msg12689169 You'll notice that in the post he links to StakeMiners.com seven times. I guess that's how he spending them transparent advertising moneys withdrawn from StakeMiners' pooled funds. HAHAHA

I thought he can't post customer account details under any circumstances.

I will not divulge any user account information with or without expressed permission of the user, nor would I ask a user for his permission to divulge account related information.

cyberpinoy, I know you're reading this despite putting us all on ignore so I just want to remind that you haven't updated your wallet screenshots in quite a while. You wouldn't want to deprive your customers of that little bit of transparency, would you?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 06:07:04 AM

I thought he can't post customer account details under any circumstances.

I will not divulge any user account information with or without expressed permission of the user, nor would I ask a user for his permission to divulge account related information.

cyberpinoy, I know you're reading this despite putting us all on ignore so I just want to remind that you haven't updated your wallet screenshots in quite a while. You wouldn't want to deprive your customers of that little bit of transparency, would you?

You don't know what you're talkin' 'bout, just like Leroy Fodor told me when I brought it to his attention that StakeMiners' ToS clearly states that NOBODY under the age of 18 can be investards, yet at least one person is, a 16-year-old who's still a Junior in high school in Alabama who, BTW, hold an esteem position at StakeMiners being one of its BOI Trustees. HAHAHA

Hey, Leroy, why don't try to bump your locked scam thread on my scammy ass and see what happens. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 12:58:07 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2015, 01:08:09 AM by Gleb Gamow

Let's add up all the bitcoins that Leroy Fodor has received in all his known bitcoin wallet address shall we to see what it totals: https://www.walletexplorer.com/wallet/1a2dfd3a0901799f/addresses

0.59228653    https://blockchain.info/address/1nRge6CxdvCHbU13rJE1Mzjkew4z2YJRd
0.19090411    https://blockchain.info/address/1A76mY2g3oRuR3qjNvBUcvL5BpZfZza4hb
10.00971022  https://blockchain.info/address/16T9PogXcjozAZVC7zsvLYnxZDrkDTKpnv
8.48933715    https://blockchain.info/address/1NvBFy1NPKdZ7nrxwzsCVPdSbYdQ55PCcG
0.77300582    https://blockchain.info/address/1JHSoY1xiNYozimsZ9JTHLSMmuoFX1ej9d
0.0012           https://blockchain.info/address/1ELt2dov1YTZe5R9ggxKSZXT3DGoSXAcFn

Bear in mind that them 20+ BTC reflects all the bitcoins Leroy received since June, 2014, half of which transacted through a StakeMiners bitcoin wallet address that's been in use since prior to StakeMiners coming into existence (but years after it - Stake Miners - graduated from Ohio University in Athens, Ohio, earning a B.B.A.).

Unless somebody can show me other bitcoin wallet addresses that Leroy Fodor has used throughout the years as a bitcoin, I firmly believe that StakeMiners is in worst shape than anybody realizes. That doesn't include the moneys he used playing on the online gambling sites nor other personal expenses like for eating, smoking and wiping his ass, the latter may be a stretch, but included it nonetheless so that there'll be three items in the series. HAHAHA

Speaking of series, Go Cubs!

https://www.walletexplorer.com/txid/8c9ca16f994a34f60814791530ffeedc9c150b3d27273c234304c304a00a9bb1

2015-10-01 16:44:10: At 10:44 PM, the Philippines time, Leroy Fodor withdrew 0.69 BTC using LocalBitcoins via three bitcoin wallet addresses used by StakeMiners. This WASN'T the advertising moneys because that occurred over a week prior. And, it surely wasn't for any weekly payouts, for that takes place on Mondays, this being a Thursday. AND, it wasn't for a person demanding a withdraw, for that, too, is ONLY scheduled for Mondays as stipulated in StakeMiners' ToS. So, what was That (always capitalize some mundane word In a sentence like Leroy does) 0.69 BTC used for?

EDIT: Looks like this transaction transpired ~3 hours after that last (infamous) withdraw was made. Surely, Leroy was taking out a 10% fee for his pocket, was he?

If Leroy Fodor did the math, then 6.745 BTC X 10% = 0.69 BTC.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: