Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:19:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 [509] 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 ... 712 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it?  (Read 1181158 times)
fancy_pants

Activity: 663
Merit: 501

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 02:30:21 PM

There should be a good balance between saving and investing as you cannot afford to rely only on single method as you cannot be sure that your investment will surely give you good results and if it doesnt goes fine then you should save money for rainy days.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 09:53:47 PM

Putting money in bitcoin and keeping for a longer time or for any time of the future is also a type of saving money. Because bitcoin is a currency and keeping bitcoin is the same as to keep any other currency. If someone will have money in bitcoin then it is like saving money.

Yes. You can also save money and invest with Bitcoin to ensure your financial success in the future. With this in mind, you can use cryptocurrencies alongside fiat currencies to help expand your capital over the long term. When considering to grow your wealth as time goes by, you could always rely on rare assets or commodities like Bitcoin and Gold.

If you only save but don't invest your money, then your capital would likely remain static as it won't be able to grow over time. The worst thing you could do is save your fiat currency for the long term, since they are subject to inflation, making them less valuable over time. You would only use fiat currencies for short term, while in the other hand, save your money into Bitcoin, Gold, and/or other rare assets that tend to become valuable as time goes by.

Nevertheless, whatever you do with your money, be sure to make good use of it to avoid becoming bankrupt in the future. Just my thoughts. Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 11:00:16 PM

There should be a good balance between saving and investing as you cannot afford to rely only on single method as you cannot be sure that your investment will surely give you good results and if it doesnt goes fine then you should save money for rainy days.

For me, invest and save have the same meaning. If you are investing money, you are saving it for future purposes. Maybe an investment can go wrong, so it's better to split your money among several or some investments, never put all your eggs in one basket and you will be fine. If you need money for emergency reasons, cancel one of the investments and use the money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 11:02:46 PM

For me, invest and save have the same meaning. If you are investing money, you are saving it for future purposes. Maybe an investment can go wrong, so it's better to split your money among several or some investments, never put all your eggs in one basket and you will be fine. If you need money for emergency reasons, cancel one of the investments and use the money.
But still there is a slight difference if you think as if you are investing your money in bitcoin, like putting your money in bitcoin then yes you are saving too but if you are investing your money or bitcoin in any business then we cannot call it as saving as in it much of the risk will involve with losing.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 12:59:11 AM

But still there is a slight difference if you think as if you are investing your money in bitcoin, like putting your money in bitcoin then yes you are saving too but if you are investing your money or bitcoin in any business then we cannot call it as saving as in it much of the risk will involve with losing.

It depends the investment. If you choose a risk investment, the chances of losing the investment or part of it are big, but the return is proportionally high too. If you choose a safe investment the return is low, but the investment will stay all the time most probably intact.

And there are other kinds of investments which you need to send your money to other's hands and wait a long time to hit ROI, this one doesn't work as money saving.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 01:05:24 AM

That will depend what kind of investments did you put your money and sure if you are a smart investor you will have knowledge first about the things before you invest..its like the bitcoins i may say it is also an investment because you will risk your money we are not to safe in bitcoins right? Anything can happen thus it is both good to have in bitcoins and in invesment dont put all eggs in one basket.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1400
Merit: 357

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 01:32:56 AM

Its good if you have both, but you must know the difference of those two. Saving for me is really good in terms of liquidity while investing is better when it comes to make money or earn more money. But still i choose to invest my money i consider it as my saving and the good thing is im earning while im saving.
Yeah you're correct. Storing your btc in your wallet is safe. The potential of the value of the bitcoin is really high it is really continuing to rise up and probably in the near future it will double up.
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 02:15:04 AM

Its good if you have both, but you must know the difference of those two. Saving for me is really good in terms of liquidity while investing is better when it comes to make money or earn more money. But still i choose to invest my money i consider it as my saving and the good thing is im earning while im saving.
Yeah you're correct. Storing your btc in your wallet is safe. The potential of the value of the bitcoin is really high it is really continuing to rise up and probably in the near future it will double up.
It could be higher in the near future, to hold is the key and it will make you rich someday if you will become a bag holder.
There's a lot of money here, all you need is to understand bitcoin and take the risk to invest.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 11:25:27 AM

It could be higher in the near future, to hold is the key and it will make you rich someday if you will become a bag holder.
There's a lot of money here, all you need is to understand bitcoin and take the risk to invest.
There is nothing can't beat patience because it gives the best result for the people who know how to have a lot of patience in bitcoin because if they have patience then they will hold their bitcoin for long term and that holdings will result for them to get more profits in the future because the price is keep rising and the holders or bag holders will have the chance to get millionaire so if you want to be millionaire, all you need is patience, capital and bitcoin to hold then do it (Hold)!
28days_ever

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 11:36:42 AM

It is better to invest money, because it will bring more profit than the money will simply lie idle. But this variant has a risk.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 11:43:42 AM

It is better to invest money, because it will bring more profit than the money will simply lie idle. But this variant has a risk.
Well the risk in investing can be manage as long as you plan your trades and observe the market. You as a investor always have an option to Buy and Sell anytime you like which is an advantage for you if you don't wanna participate in a nearing profit taking action, you can always sell earlier, or if the chart says a bad thing you always have the option to sell and if it goes down you can buy it again at a cheaper price. Obviously Investing is way better than saving but just by holding Bitcoin it can be counted as investing because you are holding it for a higher price value in the future.
evilgreed

Activity: 728
Merit: 266

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 12:43:00 PM

If you have enough money or bigger money to make some investment and set aside for your own savings then why not. For me if I would have a small amount of money I prefer to invest online to some trusted investing projects and try to roll it as my capitalto gain, then if I already earn bigger then I will take some for my personal savings.

╔═╗┬ ┬ ┬┌─┐┬┌─┐┌┐┌
║╣ │ └┬┘└─┐│├─┤│││
╚═╝┴─┘┴ └─┘┴┴ ┴┘└┘

Next generation reserve backed token for the decentralized web
   Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN ELYSIAN FINANCE

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
2and1

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 01:30:32 PM

If you have spare money that you think wont need anytime soon -- in other words SAVINGS -- i say invest than keep in a bank. At least investing your money raises it's value given you invest wisely. Also, remember the old saying not to put all your eggs in one basket.
yellow1

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 01:51:29 PM

For me it is better to invest money than to save money because in investing is you can earn profit and make your money double. In investing is a good idea to invest your money because it will grow fast. In investing you have more opportunity and increase the value. Before you invest you will be wisely and it will better return. Investing is much better because of its profitable and value and it is use as the future of our family. Investing is better than savings and investing is safe and surely. Investing is a wisely and investing money is much easier.
Krillin61

Activity: 314
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 02:05:28 PM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
It's better to save money in bank and invest it online. You can do both so you can earn profit without risking all of what you have so you can have your money once you need it immediately and you still have money once the investment you invested in gets deficit.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:09:25 PM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
It's better to save money in bank and invest it online. You can do both so you can earn profit without risking all of what you have so you can have your money once you need it immediately and you still have money once the investment you invested in gets deficit.
quite contradicting mate but the point is you want both ways so invest and and save splitting your money in half that's good while you still have money in case of emergency but you already here inside crypto so better to read more about trading investment where your money can work with you just by doing it in the right way and learn how to  ride the trend.
Visin

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:37:42 PM

If you have spare money that you think wont need anytime soon -- in other words SAVINGS -- i say invest than keep in a bank. At least investing your money raises it's value given you invest wisely. Also, remember the old saying not to put all your eggs in one basket.
Investing money into Bitcoin with the spare money that is found around the house or whatever is a smart idea. Putting money inside a bank and knowing that the money might be used in the near future is not a smart idea since those large banking companies could shut down at any time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:47:24 PM

better to invest in bitcoin, gold maybe more secure, but bitcoin has more potential to grow

saving money in the bank, will only mean losing them in the long-term with the current high inflation
Well, I would rather invest it to gain much profit then I will save it. In addition, if you want to make some money try to invest it in any kind of investment sites. Investing is a best way to gain profit. However; some people choose to save because they want their bitcoin safe. Lastly, if you invest your money you would notice that you can earn much profit that saving it.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 04:16:21 PM

For me it is better to invest money than to save money because in investing is you can earn profit and make your money double. In investing is a good idea to invest your money because it will grow fast. In investing you have more opportunity and increase the value. Before you invest you will be wisely and it will better return. Investing is much better because of its profitable and value and it is use as the future of our family. Investing is better than savings and investing is safe and surely. Investing is a wisely and investing money is much easier.
For me it is better to invest money. Because if we hold it or save it we will be tempt to spend it. But if our money is in the investment we will lesses the chance that we will withdraw it . But if you want, you may save a bit also. It will have a profit also as time goes by because bitcoin will be huge someday.

Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 10:05:50 AM

For me it is better to invest money. Because if we hold it or save it we will be tempt to spend it. But if our money is in the investment we will lesses the chance that we will withdraw it . But if you want, you may save a bit also. It will have a profit also as time goes by because bitcoin will be huge someday.

Why not forget about juay doing one and save whole you're investing? Most successful businessmen both have savings and invesrments. These two have benefits and liabilities and if you have both, you'll be able to negate the other's liabilities with the benefits if the other. Be smart. These two goes hand in hand for anyone to be successful

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
Pages: « 1 ... 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 [509] 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 ... 712 »
  Print  

Jump to: