Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:14:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 712 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it?  (Read 1181168 times)
umair01

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 03:31:48 PM

Saving it to bitcoins and exchanging it with altcoins, and holding it,buying or selling till prices fluctuate are a better prospect, you can invest in property and gold as well when the markets are volatile,or even investing in very lucrative business,which stand to give you greater gains than keeping it in a bank
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 03:50:08 PM

Saving it to bitcoins and exchanging it with altcoins, and holding it,buying or selling till prices fluctuate are a better prospect, you can invest in property and gold as well when the markets are volatile,or even investing in very lucrative business,which stand to give you greater gains than keeping it in a bank

Why should you change it to altcoin? There is higher risk than bitcoin and the price is more complicated if you didnt pick altcoin well. You must need to know the altcoin things if you are going to invest in it but I dont suggest it. Its better you make only in bitcoin and the rest just trading it in market. I guess that will be better
grandFX
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 05:05:19 PM

im not sure about that to saving it to bitcoins and exchanging it with alctoins.
if you buy bitcoins to holding it. i agree, but no need exchange to altcoins. because altcoins is a high risk activity with volatile price movements.
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 05:58:37 PM

Saving is an good option..that will help you to invest in future.. atleast make a plan that you can save a part of your salary which gonna be helpful to you to invest.
If you dont save how you gonna invest?? And if you can directly invest ie if you are rich enough then why you need to save?? you can directly go for an investment.

Some people actually dont save. Theres situations like people who win a lottery, or take over their daddys company at the age of 21.

Of course these are all special situations, and not applied to the 90%, but to comment on the rich not needing to save is a bit naive as well. I know a fellow friend save just as well much with investing cause incase the investment does go bad or for future loss being covered.

True some people actully no need to save because they already got what they want but still they need saving too for their future if suddenly in one day you loss your in you investment, altough you are rich may be in one day your money will be all gone and this saving will help you but it can't provide all of your loss, at least it can help you a little bit
That is exactly my points. Even if it will not help you or you dont need it for investment still you have a money if your money in investment will gone. It may help you to have a financial and make a business if you dont like business invest again.

I dont think saving will not help you because it is your money that you cut from your own salary and try not to use it so it will be useful in the future. But that saving is only thing that you can get by collecting in a long time and you need to try to invest on something good. But its just lke a gamble, if it gone then it will gone forever
No. Savings will great help even if you losses your money in investment still you try to invest and if you dont try how you will know that your money will loss or earn a profit? If you not save and you spend all of your salary monthly how you can get a money if you need it for emergencies or other purpose? Think of that, think if savings will not help us in the future.
gripflierGO

Activity: 533
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 12:47:13 PM

Saving is an good option..that will help you to invest in future.. atleast make a plan that you can save a part of your salary which gonna be helpful to you to invest.
If you dont save how you gonna invest?? And if you can directly invest ie if you are rich enough then why you need to save?? you can directly go for an investment.

Some people actually dont save. Theres situations like people who win a lottery, or take over their daddys company at the age of 21.

Of course these are all special situations, and not applied to the 90%, but to comment on the rich not needing to save is a bit naive as well. I know a fellow friend save just as well much with investing cause incase the investment does go bad or for future loss being covered.

True some people actully no need to save because they already got what they want but still they need saving too for their future if suddenly in one day you loss your in you investment, altough you are rich may be in one day your money will be all gone and this saving will help you but it can't provide all of your loss, at least it can help you a little bit
That is exactly my points. Even if it will not help you or you dont need it for investment still you have a money if your money in investment will gone. It may help you to have a financial and make a business if you dont like business invest again.

I dont think saving will not help you because it is your money that you cut from your own salary and try not to use it so it will be useful in the future. But that saving is only thing that you can get by collecting in a long time and you need to try to invest on something good. But its just lke a gamble, if it gone then it will gone forever
No. Savings will great help even if you losses your money in investment still you try to invest and if you dont try how you will know that your money will loss or earn a profit? If you not save and you spend all of your salary monthly how you can get a money if you need it for emergencies or other purpose? Think of that, think if savings will not help us in the future.

I Agree.
If you have habbit of saving from the initial stage you will be holding great fund in future. So even if your investment goes wrong you atleast have something which can earn you living in future. If you have saved something that would be helpful for you at the time of emergencies.
Dotakels

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 02:21:05 PM

I Agree.
If you have habbit of saving from the initial stage you will be holding great fund in future. So even if your investment goes wrong you atleast have something which can earn you living in future. If you have saved something that would be helpful for you at the time of emergencies.
Theres no negative in savings.  Savings are so very helpful to people who dont know what they are goin to do with their salary and your saving will be safe if you put it in the bank. It may avoid lost and it may avoid the possible things that will happened to your money
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 02:57:07 PM

I Agree.
Theres no negative in savings.  Savings are so very helpful to people who dont know what they are goin to do with their salary and your saving will be safe if you put it in the bank. It may avoid lost and it may avoid the possible things that will happened to your money

The problem is when banks start to stop being as safe as we previously thought. Banks can crash, bailout, get robbed, and negative interest is a bitch. So unless you really need it, you should do something with your money and not only keep it on the bank, unless you are rich enough to make decent gains from simple interest rates.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 03:05:41 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2015, 07:09:07 AM by Amph

I Agree.
Theres no negative in savings.  Savings are so very helpful to people who dont know what they are goin to do with their salary and your saving will be safe if you put it in the bank. It may avoid lost and it may avoid the possible things that will happened to your money

The problem is when banks start to stop being as safe as we previously thought. Banks can crash, bailout, get robbed, and negative interest is a bitch. So unless you really need it, you should do something with your money and not only keep it on the bank, unless you are rich enough to make decent gains from simple interest rates.

you don't necessarily need to store them in your bank account, you can leave them in your house in a safe box underground, well hided, the same thing you will do with a paper wallet...

the problem with fiat is that you can't save them for long time without losing value, because of the fact that bank keeps printing those like mad childrens, you are obbligated to invest in something

bitcoin instead is already an investment, because it has a store of value property
Dotakels

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 03:59:45 PM

I Agree.
Theres no negative in savings.  Savings are so very helpful to people who dont know what they are goin to do with their salary and your saving will be safe if you put it in the bank. It may avoid lost and it may avoid the possible things that will happened to your money

you don't necessarily need to store them in your bank account, you can leave them in your house in a safe box underground, well hided, the same thing you will do with a paper wallet...

the problem with fiat is that you can't save them for long time without losing value, because of the fact that bank keeps printing those like mad childrens, you a re obbligated to invest in something

bitcoin instead is already an investment, because it has a store of value property
But if you invest you wonr assure that your money can earn a profit , it may loss. And thats right the valued of the fiat money are decreasing as time passes by. If your money is $70 and you save it and you put it in your storage in your house after a year the value of your $70 maybe its only 65 dollars.
scryptasicminer

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 05:40:01 PM

Investing usually carries higher risk than saving. Hence better reward.
gongomanny

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

Ɓιтcσιη

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 10:42:48 PM

Like what Warren Buffet said, "Never depend on single income. Make investment to create a second source," but he also said “Do not save what is left after spending, but spend what is left after saving.”

So, if you have a limited amount of money, then save for some time until you have enough excess money that you have enough to sustain yourself and enough to spend. Take that excess money and invest it in good places so that your wealth will grow. I would consult a good investment banker about investment opportunities as it is their job to make sure your money grows. If you invest the money you live on, you might lose it and fall into debt.
GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 12:37:37 AM

I would consult a good investment banker about investment opportunities as it is their job to make sure your money grows.

Well i would not  Cheesy

Their job is not to make your investment grow, but to tell you a ponzi scheme derivative to invest in, while they will preposition themselves, and take the opposite direction trade  Cheesy Cheesy

Thats what they always do in boiler rooms like our banking cartel.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
gongomanny

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

Ɓιтcσιη

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 05:19:07 AM

I would consult a good investment banker about investment opportunities as it is their job to make sure your money grows.

Well i would not  Cheesy

Their job is not to make your investment grow, but to tell you a ponzi scheme derivative to invest in, while they will preposition themselves, and take the opposite direction trade  Cheesy Cheesy

While there are no doubt some investment bankers who are like that, I wouldn't brush them all the same colour. If you do your reasearch on the bankers, get a solid understading of the principles of investing and read reviews of them, I think you will be able to find one that does as he is told. In fact, the profession is growing so much so that I even see relatives and friends looking into going into the field. While I would say you shouldn't put all your eggs in one basket, you could invest in a  hen to get more eggs Smiley
peeveepee

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 05:25:45 AM

Well i would not  Cheesy

Their job is not to make your investment grow, but to tell you a ponzi scheme derivative to invest in, while they will preposition themselves, and take the opposite direction trade  Cheesy Cheesy

While there are no doubt some investment bankers who are like that, I wouldn't brush them all the same colour. If you do your reasearch on the bankers, get a solid understading of the principles of investing and read reviews of them, I think you will be able to find one that does as he is told. In fact, the profession is growing so much so that I even see relatives and friends looking into going into the field. While I would say you shouldn't put all your eggs in one basket, you could invest in a  hen to get more eggs Smiley

The finance sector is full of crook and liar. Accounting books are cooked and no hens really lay eggs.
Dotakels

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 05:44:35 AM

Well i would not  Cheesy

Their job is not to make your investment grow, but to tell you a ponzi scheme derivative to invest in, while they will preposition themselves, and take the opposite direction trade  Cheesy Cheesy

The investment banker job is to tell what is right to do with your money so that it can earn a profit and grow your money and they cant predict that the investment grow or lose.
volatilebtc

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 05:53:19 AM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

Its definitely real estate

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin faucet  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  Freebitc◔in   ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible  ↑↓ Highest Reward 50% Referral benefit  ↑↓
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 07:09:57 AM

I Agree.

the problem with fiat is that you can't save them for long time without losing value, because of the fact that bank keeps printing those like mad childrens, you a re obbligated to invest in something

But if you invest you wonr assure that your money can earn a profit , it may loss. And thats right the valued of the fiat money are decreasing as time passes by. If your money is $70 and you save it and you put it in your storage in your house after a year the value of your $70 maybe its only 65 dollars.

i was talking more about an interest on deposit, and not exactly investing your money in gambling things, which i don't like to be honest

i don't like gambling because you can't invest your time in it, but only your money
Dotakels

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 07:22:52 AM

I Agree.

But if you invest you wont assure that your money can earn a profit , it may loss. And thats right the valued of the fiat money are decreasing as time passes by. If your money is $70 and you save it and you put it in your storage in your house after a year the value of your $70 maybe its only 65 dollars.

i was talking more about an interest on deposit, and not exactly investing your money in gambling things, which i don't like to be honest

i don't like gambling because you can't invest your time in it, but only your money
Yeah and in gambling theres a high risk very high. It may the reasons why you are become poor. And n gambling your always lose example if you win today i assure you tomorrow you will lose.
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:23:13 AM

True. Investing carries a higher risk than saving but the higher the risk the better you can get. Thats what many people said, if you dare not to invest in something big how are you going to get bigger for your reward? That is how suppose bitcoin play in our world
Dotakels

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:56:52 AM

True. Investing carries a higher risk than saving but the higher the risk the better you can get. Thats what many people said, if you dare not to invest in something big how are you going to get bigger for your reward? That is how suppose bitcoin play in our world
Investing is high risk but you can earn more that savings. If we compare the profits that we can earn in savings and investing, we all know that we can earn more in investing. But the people see is the risk not the money or profit that they can earn.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 712 »
  Print  

Jump to: