Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:10:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 [488] 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 ... 712 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it?  (Read 1181158 times)
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 05:53:45 AM

Both are good but you cannot make investments without money in hand and the only way to get money in hand is saving so saving in a way is more important since it comes before investing and without it is impossible to invest.
Agreed, the base is savings. To multiply what we have saved the next way is the investment. Here savings is risk free, whereas as investment has got certain risk, because the profiting is mainly based on the market variation. Also with bitcoin very few legit investment services were found, but you could find lots of promotion for bitcoin investment. Most were scams.
What more I can say, bitcoin is the best form of investment for me because I've made a decent amount just doing trading regularly, also if I will just hold my bitcoins I also earn as what we have seen with the current price increase now. This is great but I love to have an active income that's why I actively trade and it makes me enjoy what I'm doing.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 06:56:29 AM

Both are good but you cannot make investments without money in hand and the only way to get money in hand is saving so saving in a way is more important since it comes before investing and without it is impossible to invest.
Agreed, the base is savings. To multiply what we have saved the next way is the investment. Here savings is risk free, whereas as investment has got certain risk, because the profiting is mainly based on the market variation. Also with bitcoin very few legit investment services were found, but you could find lots of promotion for bitcoin investment. Most were scams.
What more I can say, bitcoin is the best form of investment for me because I've made a decent amount just doing trading regularly, also if I will just hold my bitcoins I also earn as what we have seen with the current price increase now. This is great but I love to have an active income that's why I actively trade and it makes me enjoy what I'm doing.
I don't think so. Altcoin trading is a better investment than bitcoin since it can pump quickly once its developers got huge investors which would helps its holders to make profit. Since bitcoin has a massive volume, market would tend to moved slower which in altcoins, flactuations are possible but more pump may happen as developers won't stop working for their coin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 11:03:26 AM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
Yes saving money is a good one to make, because it is very safe and we are sure in a long run we will get our profit due to result of our being patience on waiting for it.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 11:18:01 AM

I don't think so. Altcoin trading is a better investment than bitcoin since it can pump quickly once its developers got huge investors which would helps its holders to make profit. Since bitcoin has a massive volume, market would tend to moved slower which in altcoins, flactuations are possible but more pump may happen as developers won't stop working for their coin.

In terms of cold hard returns in percentages, altcoins do offer better *potential* returns, correct. However, it's important to look at what risks you expose yourself to before actually looking to start trading altcoins. In the same way that they can get pumped sky high, they can also sink down very deep. In most cases altcoins are just meant for pump and dump purposes, which is exactly why a lot people get attracted to them. Important for you to realize is that when you dive into such a coin, it will be nothing more than a gamble. If you want to take the risk, then it's all fine. If not, then just avoid altcoins.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 11:22:59 AM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
Yes saving money is a good one to make, because it is very safe and we are sure in a long run we will get our profit due to result of our being patience on waiting for it.

Its not very safe - any bank can get hacked or robbed as well. Grin

Being patient with money wont get it anywhere. You need to work hard to earn and spend it well but in a meticulous manner to allow you easy livelihood and save money for future. Money may lose its importance in the long run but yes bitcoin can help you earn a lot even then I think earning daily and working for bitcoin/fiat is the better way rather than saving it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Labumi

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 11:29:25 AM

I think it is better to invest, if we invest so we can get a bigger profit of up to 100% in a short time, remember to save money will not make money being a lot but its value will continue to fall.

If you think that investing all your money will make you a millionaire in a day/month/year or whatever then you are living in a dream. In real life the daily necessities and need of money come in front before we even think of investments. Savings are needed to cope up with that and if you dont have any then you are as good as dead. Investments are important to earn but the sole idea in life is not earning but living life to the fullest and that is where savings will come in handy as well.

basically indeed investment is very profitable for us. Because with just keep some bitcoin, we can get a lot of money in the future. But you need to know to make investments, indeed we should have to think about how our lives every day. Whether there is already money being used to meet it or not, because this is not just a matter of advantage but a matter of our lives.be someone who not only think of profit, but think of your every day life so that no harmful things

Lady Coquet

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 03:52:30 PM

A little bit of both. Save it, you'll get a profit out of it in a small interest in a bank. Invest it, it will grow and earn a much possible higher profit so i can consider that whether you choose one of them. You can save it in a possible risk of losing it is a small percentage.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 08:08:20 AM

Saving money will not grow your money but if you have income and you have a saving plan. Then save can give you good benefits. Because your money will be collected
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 08:23:49 AM

Saving money in the long run will give you an advantage. Yeah but I think investing in bitcoin will be more profitable. Let alone invest in the long term. Would be safe enough #imo
CrimBit

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 08:25:25 AM

bitcoin is not money, bitcoin for long investment Roll Eyes
so better to save our money at bitcoin
TheUltraElite
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2017, 08:43:30 AM

So for long investment the price may double itself in a year or so  but then you also need to have some money at hand to get all daily needs and bills paid. You cant live without them and some even if bitcoin holding is profitable I think trading on a more regular basis is what is more profitable. Also you never know what may happen to bitcoin price in future. It may rise as we all hope but there may be fall too.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
reuschman

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 03:50:24 AM

One thing we have to consider that, money makes money. So definitely, investment could be the better choice of the two. On the other hand, saving is inactive money, it may be useful during urgent time. But rarely it brings more output rather than investment.
So.i believe in investment..
Seeker01

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 07:04:02 AM

Both are pretty good. But saving your money in a bank will make you suffer because of inflation, banks doesnt give you higher interest. Saving or investing in BTC are much better. The price of BTC are continue to rising, and most likely 3000$ this year ? Hopefully. So if you want to grow your money, study and invest it.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 07:07:30 AM

One thing we have to consider that, money makes money. So definitely, investment could be the better choice of the two. On the other hand, saving is inactive money, it may be useful during urgent time. But rarely it brings more output rather than investment.
So.i believe in investment..

Yes, if anyone have money than prefer to do investment. It is best way to make more money, only save the money, it is useless way for investors.
Because now i see investors want to earn money and search a different ways to grow his money.
But the second point is that everyone have different life style than mostly persons want to save money and when they need it then they use it easily. Because if we invest our all money than in the urgent time how can we use our money.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 08:09:58 AM

Bitcoin is also a currency so that's why you can use it to spend. But bitcoin is also a commodity. You can use it to invest. And I also use bitcoin to invest

luka red

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 08:47:04 AM

my point of view is that investment is better than saving because it brings fixed amount of profit. on the other hand, saving also brings some profit but at a low scale. I think you that, money makes money so investment should be preferable to saving.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 09:01:50 AM

Bitcoin is also a currency so that's why you can use it to spend. But bitcoin is also a commodity. You can use it to invest. And I also use bitcoin to invest

True and I think bitcoin is the future of money as well as many of the users in this forum also agree upon. It is used as currency by those who have a number of decent merchants accepting bitcoin nearby and as a trading commodity in general. The traders are the biggest boomers of the bitcoin economy and the rise the bitcoin price makes it and even popular market to trade on.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 09:09:49 AM

What makes Bitcoin not money? It is money and has always been money that's why we use it in sending funds across the globe and paying for goods and services. It is rather more than money and can be classified as a commodity in addition to money that's why you can invest in it and expect it to grow on the stock exchange.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 11:42:13 AM

my point of view is that investment is better than saving because it brings fixed amount of profit. on the other hand, saving also brings some profit but at a low scale. I think you that, money makes money so investment should be preferable to saving.

They are both good, if you are going to realize that saving is a partner of investment. You will love to do both things at the same time, because when I was saving, there is something that is lack of and I found out that it is investment, the question created on my mind is on what I'm going to do with my savings and how can I grow it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
asonganyi

Activity: 464

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 12:02:25 PM

It's better to invest money since there is no place were money can be saved and be guaranteed that neither inflation nor deflation can affect and beside in this our crypto world saving is still another form of investment ..
Pages: « 1 ... 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 [488] 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 ... 712 »
  Print  

Jump to: