Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:01:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 [523] 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 ... 712 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it?  (Read 1181158 times)
sometag4lifer

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 09:31:48 PM

The point of having money is to spend it. Saving it would be useful like a safeguard, i suggest you to invest it wisely or buy something useful for your future and life.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 09:55:19 PM

This question is as old as the world. Of course, looking through the prism of today's market fluctuations, it is best to save the crypto currency for the future.
It's old to us who have been here in the forum for a long time but for people who are new it is very helpful to them because they more they will find good information the more they will aggressive in saving or investing in the crypto currencies market.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
bitbob82

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 11:24:58 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2017, 08:16:47 AM by bitbob82

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
For me saving ang investing have a same purposes. If you will buy bitcoins of course you will invest your money and if you hold it of course that is saving.
Saving of money is not good than invest the money somewhere in business. It you keep $ 500 for saving purpose so after some time it will be 500 dollar in saving but if you invest it somewhere in business so might be after some time it have become $ 1000. So investing the money is beneficiary than saving it in a sack.
yes that is right i am also in favour of investing money instead of saving it. because through investment we can increase the amount of our money. to me i personally have invested a good amount of money in bitcoin and i mostly invest my bitcoin for long term, because long term investment is more safe and secure investment.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 12:39:12 AM

The point of having money is to spend it. Saving it would be useful like a safeguard, i suggest you to invest it wisely or buy something useful for your future and life.
Yeah the function of money is certainly to be used as spending and to pay for your life, but if you do not save then your life will be at risk dude? Because of course you will never have spare money when you desperate money, because you never save your money
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:12:23 AM

It is more personal opinion rather then technical in some way. What is p purpose of money, to spend it. On what that is something else, will it be on investment,  house, car, something else, this is opinion for each person alone.

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
SilverPunk

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

The Blockchain Evolution of Prediction Markets

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:22:05 AM

This question is as old as the world. Of course, looking through the prism of today's market fluctuations, it is best to save the crypto currency for the future.
It's old to us who have been here in the forum for a long time but for people who are new it is very helpful to them because they more they will find good information the more they will aggressive in saving or investing in the crypto currencies market.
I agree. we need better investments and it is learning the cryptocurrency technology is growing and we need to embrace it not only for today and might have big changes in our lives after saving it .All the things and products price was rising up and we need this both investing and saving now.

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
                                ▒▒▒▒▒▒    
                              ▒   ▒▒▒▒    
                           ▒  ▒▒▒   ▒     
                          ▒▒▒  ▒▒         
             ▒▒         ▒   ▒▒            
            ▒▒▒▒      ▒▒▒▒▒               
          ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ▒▒▒▒▒▒                
        ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒                  
      ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒       ▒▒       ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
  ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒                  ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
  ▒▒▒▒▒                    ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
    ▒         ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░ ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
              ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░ ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   

STOX..

██
    ████
   ██████
  ████████
 ██████████
    ████
 ██  ██  ██
  ██    ██
   ██  ██
    ████
     ██   
ETH based Prediction Market
             Unparalleled Peer-to-Peer Trading Experience

██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
   Token Sale  
  Soon to be announce

██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████             ████████       ███████    ███████████    █████
█████████████████   ██████  ███████████   █████   █████████   █████   █████████
███████████████  █████████  █████████  ███████████  ██████████  █  ████████████
██████████████  ██████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
█████████████  ███████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
█████████████  ███████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
████████████  ████████████  █████████  ███████████  ██████████  █  ████████████
██████████   █████████████  ███████████████████  █████████   ███   ██████████
██████     ███████████████  ████████████         ███████    █████████    ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

WHITEPAPER
ANN
BOUNTY
MarconyGL

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

https://saturn.black

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:33:45 AM

Better to invest money saved Money must make money, and not lie to eventually depreciate. All rich people are constantly investing to increase their status.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:34:22 AM
Last edit: July 23, 2017, 02:08:33 PM by MintCondition

I agree. we need better investments and it is learning the cryptocurrency technology is growing and we need to embrace it not only for today and might have big changes in our lives after saving it .All the things and products price was rising up and we need this both investing and saving now.
Yup,we can do both at the same time , we can invest our coins in any projectthat we think have the chance to success ,we should be smart on choosing and we can save what we can earn on it. We need also to learn how to trading works to have more income to save for future.

SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:04:31 AM

I think Invest will better than saving money in the bank. Because if you save money on Bank you get some interest. But if you invest it you can make a huge profit. Although investment is the risky way. But my personal opinion is the Investment is the best.
jc89

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:13:42 AM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

In my opinion it is best to invest your money than save it in banks. Realistically, it is good to have money in banks of course especially for emergency purposes and everyday living because you can easily withdraw them. There is this saying "let your money work for you" and I say it's true. If you have enough money to spare for investment I'd say invest in bitcoin and real estate. It's easy to invest in bitcoins and the profit is really high. And in real estate, we all know that land's value always appreciates and it's a good form of investment given that you are smart enough where to buy properties and study all the facts in buying.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
Quietman

Activity: 292

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 11:15:41 AM

It is better to invest bitcoin. We all know that the price of bitcoin is going higher so there will be no doubt if your bitcoin will profit or not. On the next few years you will come to realize that your investment have gone bigger.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 11:18:41 AM

I think Invest will better than saving money in the bank. Because if you save money on Bank you get some interest. But if you invest it you can make a huge profit. Although investment is the risky way. But my personal opinion is the Investment is the best.

Of course, as always ..its better to ahve investment. In investing er are hopeful for the return or the future values being gained from it.Like in bitcoin, it is projected to reach several thousand of dollars, for me its also a better option to invest your money.

Open for Campaigns
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 11:41:27 AM

Of course, as always ..its better to ahve investment. In investing er are hopeful for the return or the future values being gained from it.Like in bitcoin, it is projected to reach several thousand of dollars, for me its also a better option to invest your money.
We are here for one reason which is because of money and it would be stupid for us if we will not gonna grab this opportunity
that is in front us, forget about other investment if we want to make a good amount of profit.
Here, everything we want is possible as long as we have that patience.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 11:50:27 AM

Yes invest the money is best choice than save the money because the value of money can increase although there are risk losing money in investment but if we can calculate about the risk, it will not be problem for example we invest in the gold, the price will be increase in the future or if we like high risk and high return invest in ICOs will be better choice.
L00n3y

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 12:11:48 PM

Wondering whether you should save or invest? The answer depends on your goals and your financial situation. Saving is putting money aside, bit by bit. Investing is taking some of your money and trying to make it grow by buying things you think will increase in value. In my personal opinion, I should go both the idea because if we are not good in investing then it is not so bad I have my saving. Thus, it has the saying " Do not put all your eggs in one basket".

When I still have no idea on how to earn money here, I have some money in my home which I saved it from a long time since I was in grade school and when a friend of mine asked me how long I been saving that amount of money and I replied " since I was in grade school and then he laughed at me and tell me that that's way too long pal and then he explained to me about cryptocurrencies and trading and stuffs and then my reaction is like whhhooaah I've never thought that I can earn like this and I've never thought that im going to earn through investing in ICO and not freezing my money in an old box. My advice is that find something that worth investing for. You can either use your money or lose it through time. The choice is yours.
AmiranAbdul

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

📶Decentralized free Wi-Fi📶

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 12:22:17 PM

There is always a risk in investments, but without it you can not make big money and if you need to choose between investing and saving, you need to choose investment.

CARrency

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 12:27:50 PM

There is always a risk in investments, but without it you can not make big money and if you need to choose between investing and saving, you need to choose investment.

Not all the time you can invest, and not all the time you can save but if the time comes that you can do these two, then do it. Saving is more like investing too, but saving just give you a little profit especially when there are a lot of problems with the network. Investment also has some risk, depend your decision on your capital.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 01:59:22 PM

The higher risk you can take the higher risk is possible to return. Just like you will invest in bitcoin, the market is volatile and it can crash any time just like what we witnessed for a lot of times. But the good thing in investing in bitcoin, you can just reduce the risk and just save your bitcoin and hold it out while waiting for the price increase.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 02:02:05 PM

It is better to invest bitcoin. We all know that the price of bitcoin is going higher so there will be no doubt if your bitcoin will profit or not. On the next few years you will come to realize that your investment have gone bigger.
well yep it's better to invest bitcoin, we don't know that bitcoin will reach $5000 in next year I think. But its nice to trade with altcoins so you can make more money.
Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 787

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:56:47 PM

Just save money first and just keep it safe until you come up with a great idea
That can be used your money in order to grow it like having a business
Or investing on stock market or cryptocurrencies that are good for long term and so on..

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Pages: « 1 ... 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 [523] 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 ... 712 »
  Print  

Jump to: