Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:34:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to save money.  (Read 345756 times)
gripflierGO

Activity: 533
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 09:09:06 PM

Need to save atleast 20% of salary Go for savings investment plans which deducts a part of salary from your account and gives you good returns in future and will also help in tax benefit purposes..thats the only way to save money who has a fixed amount of income..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 01:55:17 AM

Prepare a budget plan.
Identify the expenses and review it on weekly basis.Need to reduce the expenses which are costing more at the end you will have exact idea whether to increase the income or reduce the expenses.
Dotakels (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 04:07:45 AM

A back catalog of bills and (parking) tickets is what's killing me now. Making a conscious effort to still save something though. Anything.

Yes parking ticket is the most painful things. Altough its just a few dollars but if everyday you collect it may be it will be worth like 1btc. And it is such a waste that parking ticket. Wonder how are we going to miss that parking ticket. It will be worth of saving that money or invest it in bitcoin  Grin
If you compute your parking tickets how much did you paid? Compare if you commute how much it will cost in the wholr month? I think that you more save by commute than have a own car that have a gasoline (you need to buy it). What do you think?

Actually parking ticket can be saved but the gasoline is my own expenses that I need to pay every week so if you ask me to compare gasoline and parking tickets of course parking ticket is nothing but gasoline I need it get get some more money so I can buy bitcoin and that is a must. So you can't even compare my needs and things that can be put aside
Okay but it more expenses if you have a own car. I think commuting is the best way to save. Because buying gasoline every week is an another payment.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 07:30:35 AM

A back catalog of bills and (parking) tickets is what's killing me now. Making a conscious effort to still save something though. Anything.

Yes parking ticket is the most painful things. Altough its just a few dollars but if everyday you collect it may be it will be worth like 1btc. And it is such a waste that parking ticket. Wonder how are we going to miss that parking ticket. It will be worth of saving that money or invest it in bitcoin  Grin
If you compute your parking tickets how much did you paid? Compare if you commute how much it will cost in the wholr month? I think that you more save by commute than have a own car that have a gasoline (you need to buy it). What do you think?

Actually parking ticket can be saved but the gasoline is my own expenses that I need to pay every week so if you ask me to compare gasoline and parking tickets of course parking ticket is nothing but gasoline I need it get get some more money so I can buy bitcoin and that is a must. So you can't even compare my needs and things that can be put aside
Okay but it more expenses if you have a own car. I think commuting is the best way to save. Because buying gasoline every week is an another payment.

another way to save money is not using a car, but a bicycle(no need to spend too much on it), which is also good for your overall health
Nick Markus

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 08:07:15 AM

Always transfer a portion of your salary to a separate depositing bank account on which you have no card. This way you will have your money available for emergencies, but also they will not be at your disposal every day seducing you.  Grin

Other thing that comes to mind is:

- Move to cheaper town;
- Limit your expenses to things you really need and are important;
- Quit smoking (if you are doing it);
- Have a goal of what you are saving for;
- Limit the drink to the death nights; 
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 12:46:19 PM

Yes parking ticket is the most painful things. Altough its just a few dollars but if everyday you collect it may be it will be worth like 1btc. And it is such a waste that parking ticket. Wonder how are we going to miss that parking ticket. It will be worth of saving that money or invest it in bitcoin  Grin

another way to save money is not using a car, but a bicycle(no need to spend too much on it), which is also good for your overall health

Yes its true we need to save more without using a car and it will safe a lot from that gasoline but in my country there are no parking for bicycle and it will waste my energy before I go to work  plus I will be cover in sweat
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 12:52:12 PM

Reduce your expenses by spending on unwanted things Unwanted i mean to say is that find alternate way which costs you less avoid paying for cab just walk instead to office avoid going to gym go for jogging in early morning that will save your gym expenses.
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2015, 03:08:05 PM

Prepare a budget plan.
Identify the expenses and review it on weekly basis.Need to reduce the expenses which are costing more at the end you will have exact idea whether to increase the income or reduce the expenses.

That's easier said then done. Around a year back I was able to save $5k following a plan but then I lost the job and by the time I found the next one I pretty much emptied all my savings.

So for any budget plan to work you first need a good and continuous income plan.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
Dotakels (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 03:15:20 PM

Yes its true we need to save more without using a car and it will safe a lot from that gasoline but in my country there are no parking for bicycle and it will waste my energy before I go to work  plus I will be cover in sweat
We are talking about how to save not your looks when you are going to work. If you dont want to ride a bicycle, commute so that you will not have a sweat.
nerFohanzo

Activity: 631

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 03:34:32 PM

You can save part of your salary in some savings investment plans offered by bank which will deducted automatically from your salary ac and which gives you good interest rates and also tax exemption it won't give you highest returns but atleast you earn something more on amount that you invested.
BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 04:13:47 PM

We are talking about how to save not your looks when you are going to work. If you dont want to ride a bicycle, commute so that you will not have a sweat.

But with our look like that people that working with ur or cooperate with us will look down to us then he will start their doubt to us and we will lose that client for sure. So the look is important. But that is not the one I want to talk about. Im talking about my vehicles which I can't change it to others if I do still want my job here
freeyourmind

Activity: 364
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 09:19:34 PM

But with our look like that people that working with ur or cooperate with us will look down to us then he will start their doubt to us and we will lose that client for sure. So the look is important. But that is not the one I want to talk about. Im talking about my vehicles which I can't change it to others if I do still want my job here

If you're going at a steady pace (20-25km/hr) and not going uphill, it shouldn't drain your energy to bicycle.  It gets your blood circulating and can feel energizing.  I feel great after a bike ride.  The sweat is another issue, as well as bad weather conditions.  You'd probably need to bring in a second set of clothes to work.

It's a shame that people at your company look down on people on bicycles. 
GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 11:17:26 PM

You can save part of your salary in some savings investment plans offered by bank which will deducted automatically from your salary ac and which gives you good interest rates and also tax exemption it won't give you highest returns but atleast you earn something more on amount that you invested.

Idk where you live bro, but i never heard of anything like that. Where i live the only investment the bank gives you is savings account, and if you are serious (>10.000€ then gives you access to Stock market based on the banks liquidity provision)

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Nick Markus

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 08:07:23 AM

Reduce your expenses by spending on unwanted things Unwanted i mean to say is that find alternate way which costs you less avoid paying for cab just walk instead to office avoid going to gym go for jogging in early morning that will save your gym expenses.

Absolutely. You can also sell some old stuff you own and do not use any more. Like and old video games, or consoles. People who collect those stuff are willing to pay good money for that.
Dotakels (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 09:27:43 AM

Absolutely. You can also sell some old stuff you own and do not use any more. Like and old video games, or consoles. People who collect those stuff are willing to pay good money for that.
You may sell or make a garage sale so that you have an income and you also save the money you will get in garage sale or apply online job like bitcointalk or anything that you can get a money.
zeraTunerse

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 10:01:43 AM

To save money it requires great level of discipline. Younger Generation doesn't believe in savings they just believe in spending. For eg if you are planning to buy a television i think you should search for used television and you never know you might get the best deal on internet which will you in saving money.
wearepoor

Activity: 784

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 12:57:30 PM

The best thing to save money is proper Planning and following it. Open an Savings A/c in a bank And transfer a part of salary to that A/c every month. Don't Gamble, Play Safe that's the normal person does. U can't build Rome in a Single Day. Don't Spend only Spend when required.
Dotakels (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 02:05:56 PM

To save money it requires great level of discipline. Younger Generation doesn't believe in savings they just believe in spending. For eg if you are planning to buy a television i think you should search for used television and you never know you might get the best deal on internet which will you in saving money.
But if you only have a discipline and not have a goals or any planning, you won't save. How you save if you dont know how much or when you will save? Like i said in my thread save at least 20% of your monthly salary and spend it in two ways. That is the right way so that you can save.
umair01

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 03:52:00 PM

Depends where you live and work and the common culture that surriunds you,if you have peer pressure then it may force you to spend more than you normally do,rather than spending spree,take time to make sure all the things you spend and need are really,all the things that you really need,you'll come to an state of acceptance  Huh
BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 03:59:06 PM

Depends where you live and work and the common culture that surriunds you,if you have peer pressure then it may force you to spend more than you normally do,rather than spending spree,take time to make sure all the things you spend and need are really,all the things that you really need,you'll come to an state of acceptance  Huh

Nope, it doesnt matter where do you live and what you got. Everything that you earn you can still save it no matter how much it is. It just depends on your willing and what do you want to achieve and make target how month or years do you want to get it with your saving
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: