Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:08:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to save money.  (Read 345756 times)
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 03:11:26 PM

This is my first post. Please do respect

My post intention is to help readers to save their money.

Some of the employee are not saving their money. They spend it on things that they dont need. For example gadgets,buying a concert ticket, accesories, etc.Buying things that not they need is also like a wasting money. Because this thing give a happiness  not a good life. Saving money is just like securing your future because your savings can help you in emergencies. These are the way to save money .
If you are empolyee. You must save atleast 20% of your salary. The 20% of your salary divides into two .

The 1st way : cash reserves- medical insurance, retirement, life insurance  and if you not have salary yet. And emergency. But dont spend all of you 10% in this emergency. You must know if the injury is serious o not before you spend the 10%.
The cash reserves must equal of your 6 months salary this will help you and ensure you becauas of you loss your job you have extra money .

The 2nd way : investment, business- you can invest in some company so that you have a extra income. And you can also built a small business that will always have an income like apartment.

Example. My wage is $ 7.5 per hour and i work for 8 hours and i work for 20 days. So thar my salary is $1,160 . The 20% of $1,160 is $232 .
So that my cash reserves is $ 116 i can spend this money in emergencies and medical insurance.
If my 6 month salary is $6,960 i can stop my saving money in cash reserves.

Thank you .

Let's face it, trying to save money on a tight budget is not easy.  Saving money takes a lot of effort and a strong willpower to do so.
just believe that you can make it, set aside your wants and you prioritize your need in your earnings and also you should have a plan on things that you will do when you realize that you must now use your savings.
very difficult to set aside if our needs are many. What tips from you?

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dotakels (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 02:35:08 PM

Some of the employee are not saving their money. They spend it on things that they dont need. For example gadgets,buying a concert ticket, accesories, etc.Buying things that not they need is also like a wasting money. Because this thing give a happiness  not a good life. Saving money is just like securing your future because your savings can help you in emergencies. These are the way to save money .
If you are empolyee. You must save atleast 20% of your salary. The 20% of your salary divides into two .

The 1st way : cash reserves- medical insurance, retirement, life insurance  and if you not have salary yet. And emergency. But dont spend all of you 10% in this emergency. You must know if the injury is serious o not before you spend the 10%.
The cash reserves must equal of your 6 months salary this will help you and ensure you becauas of you loss your job you have extra money .

The 2nd way : investment, business- you can invest in some company so that you have a extra income. And you can also built a small business that will always have an income like apartment.

Example. My wage is $ 7.5 per hour and i work for 8 hours and i work for 20 days. So thar my salary is $1,160 . The 20% of $1,160 is $232 .
So that my cash reserves is $ 116 i can spend this money in emergencies and medical insurance.

Thank you .

Let's face it, trying to save money on a tight budget is not easy.  Saving money takes a lot of effort and a strong willpower to do so.
just believe that you can make it, set aside your wants and you prioritize your need in your earnings and also you should have a plan on things that you will do when you realize that you must now use your savings.
very difficult to set aside if our needs are many. What tips from you?
please read carefully, i said that set aside you WANTS not you needs? why you would save if you endure your needs? If you endure your needs to you able to save, it is the crazy things that you will do.
Quinn

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 10:59:48 PM

Thank you .

You can save money by spending on what you need only.  Saving a lot of money in the long run.
Hugroll

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 11:44:45 PM

how about instead of saving money in one place you invest it so your money actually earns you more money. seems to working for bill gates
Poppy

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 12:28:26 AM

Thank you .

Instead of paying the bills first and buying the things you need and save what is left, try the other way around.  Save first before paying the bills and buying the things you need.
Franciem

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Real power doesnt hit hard,but right to the target

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 01:20:34 AM

save money at paper wallet Smiley
i do it, yesterday i make 1 unique address for my vault , i hope i can save some amount every week

Pantheon

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 01:24:45 AM

Thank you .

If your goal is to save money, no matter what strategy you are going to use, you can really save money.  You just have to have a goal and stay on your goal.
Djisamsoe

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 07:49:21 AM

if you do that,i think you dont enjoy your current life,you are too scare about your future, its what i think. Grin
Quinn

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 12:13:38 AM

Thank you .

One way to save money is to keep track of your spending.  Once you have done this, decide on what expenses needs to be eliminated.
Arcteryx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 12:34:15 AM

if you do that,i think you dont enjoy your current life,you are too scare about your future, its what i think. Grin
To scared about what the future holds. This usually scares people straight into saving for a rainy day.

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 01:34:09 AM

are you didn't have plan to married ? have a son ? you can save your money for education expenses son
also insurance is not wrong, You do not know when you're sick and even die

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

Poppy

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 02:23:35 AM

Thank you .

One of the many ways to save money is to never purchase expensive items on impulse.  It is takes a strong willpower to do this, but this is essential if you really want to save money.
Dotakels (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 02:42:23 AM

Thank you .

One of the many ways to save money is to never purchase expensive items on impulse.  It is takes a strong willpower to do this, but this is essential if you really want to save money.
until you can use the old stuffs don't buy a new one, because its only another expenses unless your stuff has many issue this can help while you are saving.
gon

Activity: 460
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 03:22:17 AM

save money by first prioritizing what is needed and put away those wanted things on your mind
and focus to fulfill those what you really need. Also learn to reuse it will save you some money
Pantheon

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 03:55:01 AM

Thank you .

Most of us find it difficult to save money for no reason at all.  So in order to save money you should have a clear reason for your saving.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1362

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 01:03:10 PM

In order to save money, you need to keep away from buying things that you don't need. Only spend your hard earned money on necessary things (like a car, a house, food, etc) and not thinking about buying the next model of a smartphone when you already have one that works perfectly fine and does the task.  Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
harizen
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398

For support ➡️ help.bc.game

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 01:58:54 PM

save money by first prioritizing what is needed and put away those wanted things on your mind
and focus to fulfill those what you really need. Also learn to reuse it will save you some money

This is a basic one but others can't follow this sometimes even me back in my fun days lol.

Needs is different from like and wants. When I faced some urgent needs and emergencies in the past that is the only time I realized that I must saved money so when the time comes that I really need it, it's just there. Right now somehow I managed to make some savings now from my salary and much more savings since I encountered bitcoin this year.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....LOTTERY..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
LieTOme

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 03:06:04 PM

Thank you .

Most of us find it difficult to save money for no reason at all.  So in order to save money you should have a clear reason for your saving.
it is very true. we must have a purpose. planning from now because the results achieved with the plan from the beginning
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 04:38:41 PM

Thank you .

until you can use the old stuffs don't buy a new one, because its only another expenses unless your stuff has many issue this can help while you are saving.

I know a lot of people that can't stop constantly updating their phones. The new iPhone just came out and they would go from 6 to 6s. They don't even wait for a whole number update. How ridiculous is that I mean what the fuck, even if you are rich, I still see it as stupid, let alone if you aren't.
Im still using my old Galaxy 3 and don't plan on changing it any time soon.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 07:25:06 PM

Thank you .

This is so true.It's all about the discipline.When I see something what I really would like to have and I know I could afford it, I check other places (also online) if I can find it cheaper or I decide to wait a few months and it will be cheaper.Flat screens is are a good example.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: