Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:05:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to save money.  (Read 345756 times)
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2015, 09:19:54 AM

the best way to save bitcoins is definitely not gamble them all and not invest it into hyips, i lost a lot on those two aspects and now i dont do it
I am really bit confused why you thought gambling is a place to save bitcoin. Thats a place to lose your money. If you want to save your bitcoin, just keep it in your wallet.

Let's call a spade a spade
Cheesy
Actually I get little profit from gambling.

You get little profit? This had to be expected, lol

Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
koinsuka

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

Zap.org - Data Feed Oracle Marketplace

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2015, 09:33:08 AM

about ideas second way:
investment ..
I think this methode not only to save money, but we can get profit from this system
but, we must selective choose reliable site, payment processor, or full-healthy conventional-bank

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Zap StoreDecentralized Marketplace for Oracles ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Token Sale October 21st ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ FacebookTwitterLinkedYouTube ■  WhitepaperReddit ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
futurebit640

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 12:13:23 PM

Most people don’t track what they spend and may not realize when expenses add up to more than their budget can handle. To keep track of what you spend, put aside what you think you should spend for the month on transportation, food, entertainment, etc. This will help you avoid buying things you don’t need and what’s left over can go into saving.

Use your debit and credit cards very carefully. To minimize interest charges try to limit credit card purchases to those you can pay off in full at the end of the month.
MasterYii

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 06:05:59 AM

This is my first post. Please do respect

My post intention is to help readers to save their money.

Some of the employee are not saving their money. They spend it on things that they dont need. For example gadgets,buying a concert ticket, accesories, etc.Buying things that not they need is also like a wasting money. Because this thing give a happiness  not a good life. Saving money is just like securing your future because your savings can help you in emergencies. These are the way to save money .
If you are empolyee. You must save atleast 20% of your salary. The 20% of your salary divides into two .

The 1st way : cash reserves- medical insurance, retirement, life insurance  and if you not have salary yet. And emergency. But dont spend all of you 10% in this emergency. You must know if the injury is serious o not before you spend the 10%.
The cash reserves must equal of your 6 months salary this will help you and ensure you becauas of you loss your job you have extra money .

The 2nd way : investment, business- you can invest in some company so that you have a extra income. And you can also built a small business that will always have an income like apartment.

Example. My wage is $ 7.5 per hour and i work for 8 hours and i work for 20 days. So thar my salary is $1,160 . The 20% of $1,160 is $232 .
So that my cash reserves is $ 116 i can spend this money in emergencies and medical insurance.
If my 6 month salary is $6,960 i can stop my saving money in cash reserves.

Thank you .

Save money from your salary or allowance by not buying unnecessary things just the ones you think is very important.
lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 06:19:36 AM

When you received your Salary or where ever you get your money, take the amount you want to Save first, whatever is left is for your spending's (expenses and allowances), not the other way around, spending's + expenses + allowances then whatever is left is Savings. You will never save anything with that formula.
jorgens

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 06:53:12 AM

always remove at least 10% of your profits / wages and put into a savings account.
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1124

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 11:06:10 AM

the best way to save bitcoins is definitely not gamble them all and not invest it into hyips, i lost a lot on those two aspects and now i dont do it
I am really bit confused why you thought gambling is a place to save bitcoin. Thats a place to lose your money. If you want to save your bitcoin, just keep it in your wallet.

Let's call a spade a spade
Cheesy
Actually I get little profit from gambling.

You get little profit? This had to be expected, lol
Yea how about you? Cheesy

Use your debit and credit cards very carefully. To minimize interest charges try to limit credit card purchases to those you can pay off in full at the end of the month.
In case to save your money, I prefer to use cash money instead of those cards, so you dont need to pay the charges imo.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 11:23:20 AM

always remove at least 10% of your profits / wages and put into a savings account.

That very good idea Smiley
i do it save 0.04/week now i have 0.2BTC at my saving address

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 11:29:08 AM

Yes this a good way to start saving money but the percentage can be depends on individual how much they can save from their monthly earning but one has to keep aside these savings first in the beginning of the month and need to manage their all other expenses from the remaining money so they can save each month.
dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 11:36:57 AM

I always try this method,and trust me its worked
but not only 10% that i saved but i always remove at least 5% from my wage for charity
thats one of my best save money method and of course i've got profit from it Smiley
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1124

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 12:28:41 PM

but not only 10% that i saved but i always remove at least 5% from my wage for charity
thats one of my best save money method and of course i've got profit from it Smiley
Although we wont get direct profit from charity, but atleast this favour usually could give good effect for ourselves Smiley
Thats a good method man Cheesy

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2015, 12:32:20 PM

Most people don’t track what they spend and may not realize when expenses add up to more than their budget can handle. To keep track of what you spend, put aside what you think you should spend for the month on transportation, food, entertainment, etc. This will help you avoid buying things you don’t need and what’s left over can go into saving.

I'd rather say get rid of them completely. Cash will make you stay in control of your expenditures. You won't be quite happy to see it vanish from your hands...

n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 12:45:56 PM

I'd rather say get rid of them completely. Cash will make you feel in control of your expenditures

Sorry for this post and I don't want to be polemical. I want only to express some thoughts. This way of thinking about the use of credit card remember me the history and precisely when the credit card was released in the market. No one wanted those and initially the ideators was afraid that it would be a big failure. Then slowly the people begun to understand the advantages of those compare with the cash and today no one cannot imagine its life without those. It is true that nowadays use a credit card is a little risky but I think that this cannot push as to deny those. Are to useful comparing to the cash and is it worth risking. Otherwise in this way the people must return to the caves when are more secure than in the city.  Wink
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2015, 12:55:48 PM

I'd rather say get rid of them completely. Cash will make you feel in control of your expenditures

Sorry for this post and I don't want to be polemical. I want only to express some thoughts. This way of thinking about the use of credit card remember me the history and precisely when the credit card was released in the market. No one wanted those and initially the ideators was afraid that it would be a big failure. Then slowly the people begun to understand the advantages of those compare with the cash and today no one cannot imagine its life without those. It is true that nowadays use a credit card is a little risky but I think that this cannot push as to deny those. Are to useful comparing to the cash and is it worth risking. Otherwise in this way the people must return to the caves when are more secure than in the city.  Wink

You seem to have misunderstood my post entirely. I'm in no case suggesting to get back to the pre-card era. Bank cards are a huge step forward, I'm a fervent supporter and pathological user of them myself (I mean debit cards, of course). That said, I nevertheless warn people from using them if they can't control their outlays, since bank cards greatly contribute to wild mindless spending...

n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 01:05:22 PM

Sorry for this post and I don't want to be polemical. I want only to express some thoughts. This way of thinking about the use of credit card remember me the history and precisely when the credit card was released in the market. No one wanted those and initially the ideators was afraid that it would be a big failure. Then slowly the people begun to understand the advantages of those compare with the cash and today no one cannot imagine its life without those. It is true that nowadays use a credit card is a little risky but I think that this cannot push as to deny those. Are to useful comparing to the cash and is it worth risking. Otherwise in this way the people must return to the caves when are more secure than in the city.  Wink

You seem to have misunderstood my post entirely. I'm in no case suggesting to get back to the pre-card era. Bank cards are a huge step forward, I'm a fervent supporter and pathological user of them (I mean debit cards, of course). That said, I nevertheless warn people from using them if they can't control their outlays, since bank cards do greatly contribute to wild mindless spending...

Your behavior is normal. You are part of common people (imagine). And make the normal life of everyone. But my English tell and make me understand the opposite when I read your previous post: I'm bringing here this post as it is:

"I'd rather say get rid of them completely. Cash will make you feel in control of your expenditures."

From these words I can understand only things that make me tell what I told in my previous post.

Anyhow now is clear everything. It was a misunderstanding.  Smiley
Linuld

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 01:24:33 PM

I'd rather say get rid of them completely. Cash will make you stay in control of your expenditures. You won't be quite happy to see it vanish from your hands...

I think if you can manage your funds and bills properly then using credit cards will be good and some times you can get some good discounts on some items to buy using certain credit cards so I always use my credit card for purchases. but when you use credit card you must remember to pay the bill on right time to avoid all those late fees.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 01:42:48 PM

I think if you can manage your funds and bills properly then using credit cards will be good and some times you can get some good discounts on some items to buy using certain credit cards so I always use my credit card for purchases. but when you use credit card you must remember to pay the bill on right time to avoid all those late fees.

That is correct as long as you pay your credit card bills on time we have a good advantage of using these cards but once your neglect paying your bills then you need pay lot of those fees and end up loosing money.
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2015, 01:45:27 PM

"I'd rather say get rid of them completely. Cash will make you feel in control of your expenditures."

From these words I can understand only things that make me tell what I told in my previous post.

Anyhow now is clear everything. It was a misunderstanding.  Smiley

If I were to save money, I would do just that. Cards allow to spend money effortlessly and mindlessly, so that to save more you obviously need to make spending a little less convenient. Personally, I think such an attitude is flawed per se, since you (or whoever it may concern) should care about earning more, not so much about saving...

Avoid being penny wise and pound foolish

Dotakels (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 02:31:12 PM

if you have a regular job with a normal salary you can try my suggestion that you will save your 20% of your monthly salary and spend it in 2 different ways and donation for charity is a good way to enjoy your savings and not only for your self.
BTCBinary

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 07:28:27 PM

This is my first post. Please do respect

My post intention is to help readers to save their money.

Some of the employee are not saving their money. They spend it on things that they dont need. For example gadgets,buying a concert ticket, accesories, etc.Buying things that not they need is also like a wasting money. Because this thing give a happiness  not a good life. Saving money is just like securing your future because your savings can help you in emergencies. These are the way to save money .
If you are empolyee. You must save atleast 20% of your salary. The 20% of your salary divides into two .

The 1st way : cash reserves- medical insurance, retirement, life insurance  and if you not have salary yet. And emergency. But dont spend all of you 10% in this emergency. You must know if the injury is serious o not before you spend the 10%.
The cash reserves must equal of your 6 months salary this will help you and ensure you becauas of you loss your job you have extra money .

The 2nd way : investment, business- you can invest in some company so that you have a extra income. And you can also built a small business that will always have an income like apartment.

Example. My wage is $ 7.5 per hour and i work for 8 hours and i work for 20 days. So thar my salary is $1,160 . The 20% of $1,160 is $232 .
So that my cash reserves is $ 116 i can spend this money in emergencies and medical insurance.
If my 6 month salary is $6,960 i can stop my saving money in cash reserves.

Thank you .

Great thread and a very nice advice!

I guess I'll start to use the same strategy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: