Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:59:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to save money.  (Read 345756 times)
Dotakels (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 04:13:02 AM

but if there are an emergency and you need those money, you can't get them because they are locked(if for fixed deposit you mean that) by the bank, also the return per year is very slim

i think it's better to create a business if you want to save money, then just simply invest them, in something that has low risk

for example you could buy things on ebay and sell those at a higher rate somewhere else

i think its better to invest your money 30-40% and save your money 60% to backup if you need anything
because an investment have risk to lose your money.
Have a great risk but have a greater return.But don't worry about your investment you can make a business so that you can take over your loss in investment to your business but don't make a many business that you can't handle so you can avoid deficit on your business.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
grandFX
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 05:21:11 AM

but if there are an emergency and you need those money, you can't get them because they are locked(if for fixed deposit you mean that) by the bank, also the return per year is very slim

i think it's better to create a business if you want to save money, then just simply invest them, in something that has low risk

for example you could buy things on ebay and sell those at a higher rate somewhere else

i think its better to invest your money 30-40% and save your money 60% to backup if you need anything
Have a great risk but have a greater return.But don't worry about your investment you can make a business so that you can take over your loss in investment to your business but don't make a many business that you can't handle so you can avoid deficit on your business.

thats right, i aggre with you.
high risk high return. of course
and you risk tolerance before investing.
Nick Markus

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 07:28:15 AM

Stop gambling, smoking, drinking and f**king. You ll save a lot of moni.

Drinking and f***ing is fine. Since we need to feel that we re human beings once in a while, but don't over do it.

Why stopping sex. No. Drinking and smoking, daily coffee drinking with buddies and weekly disco night are ok to reduce, but sex....
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 07:30:53 AM

my example isn't exactly an investment, you could buy stuff that you need anyway and sell those at a higher price on some unknown market online, some random forum is ok too, the only problem is maybe scammers...
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 08:13:20 AM

my example isn't exactly an investment, you could buy stuff that you need anyway and sell those at a higher price on some unknown market online, some random forum is ok too, the only problem is maybe scammers...

I dont think some other forum will not know the real price for each item, because everyone dont want get loss right? You just can hope to buy something lower from the real price and sold it for higher a little bit. Not every forums is legit so better be careful if you want to sell items
Dotakels (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 12:48:25 PM

yeah. If you want to have a big profit you must to invest, saving is for a person that who wants to buy something or to have a extra cash in case of emergencies.
grandFX
Legendary

Activity: 1890

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 04:32:13 PM

yeah. If you want to have a big profit you must to invest, saving is for a person that who wants to buy something or to have a extra cash in case of emergencies.

if want to have big profit you must to invest, but dont forget any high risk too
i think it's better to invest with low risk.
BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 05:08:35 PM

if want to have big profit you must to invest, but dont forget any high risk too

I guess there is no such investment because all investment sure got high risk and the payout is great and if you got some investment that have a low risk the payment sure is very low and its not worth to invest at there
Dotakels (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 06:22:36 AM

I guess there is no such investment because all investment sure got high risk and the payout is great and if you got some investment that have a low risk the payment sure is very low and its not worth to invest at there
Thats right no investment that low risk, even a business have risk. But theres a classification of risk, Low risk and High risk. If you invest in low risk for sure your income or your profit will also low, Vice Versa of high risk.
BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 05:09:34 PM

Thats right no investment that low risk, even a business have risk. But theres a classification of risk, Low risk and High risk. If you invest in low risk for sure your income or your profit will also low, Vice Versa of high risk.

Yes its true but whats the point of doing low risk with the low payment? Better if you make a high risk investment and get the good payment, though both of them sure got some risk and the chance of winning it 50/50 so better gamble it whether winning it or losing all of it
Will.i.am Shakespeare

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 05:35:47 PM

Saving in a Bank or Bitcoin is the best possible options at present. Banks Will pay you interest and the money will be safe and can get access when & where required. Invest in small things and diversified products so at least you go through loss in one you can cover it up from other.

I dont think saving in a bank for now is the best thing you can do. With that low interest are you going to put it that way? Better if you do some investment and you will get higher payout than bank. You mustnt save more than invest, its like gambling. If you profit its alright if not just let it go. Dont set that mindset

You are right. Bank doesn't gives you that much interest but atleast your money is safe. You can withdraw anytime you wish to. While investment is long term you can't withdraw in between and even if you withdraw there are many costs associated with For eg. Life Insurance.

How come you are so sure that your money is safe? Actually they are using out money to invest on something or may be they use it to do other things so they give you low interest and eat up th rest. Bank is not stupid just to give you such money like that and if you just save there. You can't really get alot from it and for withdrawing I guess there is certain regulation for the withdrawing things so it will always on loss for us

Your money is more safe in a bank than it is under your bed that's for sure and they provide the service for free. Sure, they use your money to invest in things but that's how banks work. If you want a lot of interest either put it in a high interest account or invest it yourself but you could lose your money this way. Bitcoin isn't 100% safe either. If you get hacked then you've lost your money, but if someone drains your bank account there's a good job you'll get that money back. Both bitcoin and banks have their positives and negatives.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 07:04:45 PM

Your money is more safe in a bank than it is under your bed that's for sure and they provide the service for free.

If you get hacked then you've lost your money, but if someone drains your bank account there's a good job you'll get that money back.

Hmm. That kinda depends these days. In the UK there have been cases where banks were refusing to make people whole again if they could prove their internet banking practices were lax.

Also people who have fallen for very convincing phone scammers aren't being paid back either.

Fair enough I suppose. They shouldn't be automatically be expected to shell out for customer gullibility.

Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 08:33:37 PM

Your money is more safe in a bank than it is under your bed that's for sure and they provide the service for free.

If you get hacked then you've lost your money, but if someone drains your bank account there's a good job you'll get that money back.

Hmm. That kinda depends these days. In the UK there have been cases where banks were refusing to make people whole again if they could prove their internet banking practices were lax.

Also people who have fallen for very convincing phone scammers aren't being paid back either.

Fair enough I suppose. They shouldn't be automatically be expected to shell out for customer gullibility.

I think that differs in each country and in the way how you got scammed. Here in the Netherlands, a friend of mine had apparently installed some malware which transferred some money of his account to an unknown party (through internet banking), and he received a refund after he went to the police. However, my nephew was scammed once by buying a PlayStation online (which he has not received yet) - no refund is made.

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
Natalia_AnatolioPAMM

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 08:52:09 PM

This is my first post. Please do respect

My post intention is to help readers to save their money.

Some of the employee are not saving their money. They spend it on things that they dont need. For example gadgets,buying a concert ticket, accesories, etc.Buying things that not they need is also like a wasting money. Because this thing give a happiness  not a good life. Saving money is just like securing your future because your savings can help you in emergencies. These are the way to save money .
If you are empolyee. You must save atleast 20% of your salary. The 20% of your salary divides into two .

The 1st way : cash reserves- medical insurance, retirement, life insurance  and if you not have salary yet. And emergency. But dont spend all of you 10% in this emergency. You must know if the injury is serious o not before you spend the 10%.
The cash reserves must equal of your 6 months salary this will help you and ensure you becauas of you loss your job you have extra money .

The 2nd way : investment, business- you can invest in some company so that you have a extra income. And you can also built a small business that will always have an income like apartment.

Example. My wage is $ 7.5 per hour and i work for 8 hours and i work for 20 days. So thar my salary is $1,160 . The 20% of $1,160 is $232 .
So that my cash reserves is $ 116 i can spend this money in emergencies and medical insurance.
If my 6 month salary is $6,960 i can stop my saving money in cash reserves.

Thank you .

that's wise! We all should try this method
salek11

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 09:06:44 PM

Actually if people weren’t saving bitcoins, they wouldn’t pay with Bitcoin and Banks wouldn’t accept them. Saving and spending are both essential, but it is true that people shouldn’t put all their money into Bitcoin.
Dotakels (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 04:03:02 AM

Yes its true but whats the point of doing low risk with the low payment? Better if you make a high risk investment and get the good payment, though both of them sure got some risk and the chance of winning it 50/50 so better gamble it whether winning it or losing all of it
I think is better to invest than gambled. because in investment you can earn a big profit than gamling. but in gambling even if gambling and investment are both high risk. in gambling you can be addicted to it and you can loss a big money but in investment, how much you invest that will loss to you.
BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 12:58:25 PM

I think is better to invest than gambled. because in investment you can earn a big profit than gamling. but in gambling even if gambling and investment are both high risk. in gambling you can be addicted to it and you can loss a big money but in investment, how much you invest that will loss to you.

You didnt understand me? I am saying that better to invest rather than gamble but if you just invest in some low risk of course the payment is so low. So I compared it to gambling and make both of them just the same. I am not asking you to do gambling instead of investment. If you really want to invest so invest it at the best payment not in the 50 50 payment, its useless
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 01:18:49 PM

Saving in a Bank or Bitcoin is the best possible options at present. Banks Will pay you interest and the money will be safe and can get access when & where required. Invest in small things and diversified products so at least you go through loss in one you can cover it up from other.

I dont think saving in a bank for now is the best thing you can do. With that low interest are you going to put it that way? Better if you do some investment and you will get higher payout than bank. You mustnt save more than invest, its like gambling. If you profit its alright if not just let it go. Dont set that mindset

You are right. Bank doesn't gives you that much interest but atleast your money is safe. You can withdraw anytime you wish to. While investment is long term you can't withdraw in between and even if you withdraw there are many costs associated with For eg. Life Insurance.

'Something is better then Nothing'

Rather then going for high returns investments it's better to play safe. So i guess Fixed Deposits in a bank is a good option to save money as Fixed Deposits pays you more interest rates as compared to normal savings a/c so i would prefer to save in fixed deposits.

In most cases you would actually be losing money if you put it in a bank deposit. The rates you get are usually below inflation, so think twice about that option and whether it is really worth it. And even if the rate is above inflation at the moment you make a deposit, you are still freezing the money for a deposit term (since you're talking about fixed deposits), and you are still risking higher inflation after all...

Troonetpt

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 01:34:18 PM

The easiest way to save money is to take a part of your salary saving in bank.
But it's not the best way. The best way is to invest something.
Dotakels (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 02:16:34 PM

The easiest way to save money is to take a part of your salary saving in bank.
But it's not the best way. The best way is to invest something.
I think investing is not a best way. Because you can loss your money that you have hard work for it. And we are talking about saving not how you can earned. My idea or my thread helps you how to do that. Just follow it  and i assure you that you won't blame me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: