Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:29:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to save money.  (Read 345756 times)
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 03:09:28 AM

Saving money is an art and requires a great level of discipline. Prepare an budget and action plan and follow this plan with a great level of discipline presently the youth believes in spending rather than saving money so reduce unwanted expenses and try to save each penny in the best possible way.
And also they need a goals so that they have an inspiration to save, and thats right having a discipline with their selves.

I guess you dont need to set your goals to inspire you to save money. With the good dicipline on saving you can earn a lot and with that amount of

money you can do many things. By setting your higher goal that will make you like dreaming a lot so its like hoping to get miracle to get it without doing

things so that is not a great idea. May be you can set your plan first how to save and how much are you going to save each week or month may be
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dotakels (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 06:08:25 AM

Saving money is an art and requires a great level of discipline. Prepare an budget and action plan and follow this plan with a great level of discipline presently the youth believes in spending rather than saving money so reduce unwanted expenses and try to save each penny in the best possible way.
And also they need a goals so that they have an inspiration to save, and thats right having a discipline with their selves.

I guess you dont need to set your goals to inspire you to save money. With the good dicipline on saving you can earn a lot and with that amount of

money you can do many things. By setting your higher goal that will make you like dreaming a lot so its like hoping to get miracle to get it without doing

things so that is not a great idea. May be you can set your plan first how to save and how much are you going to save each week or month may be
Yeah its belong planning every month how much will you save but. If you only save and save and you don't have a goal? How you spend it? And what is the reason why you save? having a goals or dreams make you a better saver and it make you happy.
Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 09:40:13 PM

Yeah its belong planning every month how much will you save but. If you only save and save and you don't have a goal? How you spend it? And what is the reason why you save? having a goals or dreams make you a better saver and it make you happy.

Sure, but there's again another side of this. In my opinion, working hard and a lot to get as much money as possible (to probably save as much money as possible to fulfill a dream) is also a no-go.

I really like to find a good combination of spare time and time I need to work; I don't want to work 60 hours a week just to earn a lot of money. Working 30 hours per week (for example) might make me even more happy. I think you should work just enough to pay your monthly costs (- don't live too wealthy) and then a bit more to save some money (for unexpected expenses etc).

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
Dotakels (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 02:56:15 AM

Sure, but there's again another side of this. In my opinion, working hard and a lot to get as much money as possible (to probably save as much money as possible to fulfill a dream) is also a no-go.

I really like to find a good combination of spare time and time I need to work; I don't want to work 60 hours a week just to earn a lot of money. Working 30 hours per week (for example) might make me even more happy. I think you should work just enough to pay your monthly costs (- don't live too wealthy) and then a bit more to save some money (for unexpected expenses etc).

Yeah its up to you how much you can earn, how industrious you are and also don't make you stress in you work, enjoy your salary and you can went to mall or landmark to lose your stress.
Error404

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 03:03:21 PM

Yeah its up to you how much you can earn, how industrious you are and also don't make you stress in you work, enjoy your salary and you can went to mall or landmark to lose your stress.
How can you save your money if you spend it when you are stress or bored , its probably spend it on your needs but sometimes you can spend on it but not too much because it is not saving money anymore
Dotakels (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 05:43:10 PM

How can you save your money if you spend it when you are stress or bored , its probably spend it on your needs but sometimes you can spend on it but not too much because it is not saving money anymore
If you read the thread and the comments , you will notice that i already said that. I meant that you can spend your salary if you already done what you should pay.
Error404

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 07:21:09 AM

If you read the thread and the comments , you will notice that i already said that. I meant that you can spend your salary if you already done what you should pay.
And then ? why you save money if you want yo spend it when you are done paying your debt or something expensive , you spend your money in a worthless thing
Dotakels (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 05:00:43 PM

And then ? why you save money if you want yo spend it when you are done paying your debt or something expensive , you spend your money in a worthless thing
Read the post and reply so that you would know what is saving for, and i already explained that you can't do save and save and not spending it, because if you do that the value of that money will become low. Worthless? are you sure? Spend it in your college and pay for your tuition fee then if theres a left buy your wants or needs. Thats what you called worthless?
zeraTunerse

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 05:49:23 PM

Yes its true that we need a great dicipline to save money but some of them can't even save a penny because the payment that they received is barely fit to their expenses. Some of them are easy to say but never done it before

Read this tread.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=871213.0

Genius way to save money, bitcoins, and other valuable things

yeah saving and investing goes together...saving in bitcoin at present is the best option as you know that you are gonna land safely in the future and the other thing i would prefer is gold that can give you best return on investment and when it comes to bitcoin it is the future.

I dont think so because bitcoin is in a volatile price and this is just a short time investment so better dont save it too long and if you really got some fiat to get gold better for you save more gold because from what I saw that gold price is always raise in every year so this is a best investment that I know for now

yes the volatile nature of bitcoin makes it more attractive but just remember that you cannot rely only on bitcoin as a future investment and you can't afford to say that it is going to pay you better in future..so the best decision would be sell your bitcoins when the prices are high you cannot be sure about the future.
zendantom

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 07:54:43 PM

yes it is an art and it require great level of discipline but what I believe is to save money you should invest it at a right place and at a right time. So at present I believe investing in bitcoin is the best option as the prices are going lower n lower so invest in bitcoin  if you want to make your future safe.

wearepoor

Activity: 784

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 08:28:05 PM

if you buy something -especially expensive things like house, land, car etc..-  with loan you can save money . Coz everyone tend to trifle away their money .

Are you kidding me?? you cannot save money if you are buying all these above things on loan.. you have to pay more in the form of EMI ya no doubt it will save your money at the initial stage that you don't have to pay entire amount but we are here to discuss on how to save money for the future and going  for a loan is not an good option.
Dotakels (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 07:15:25 AM

yes it is an art and it require great level of discipline but what I believe is to save money you should invest it at a right place and at a right time. So at present I believe investing in bitcoin is the best option as the prices are going lower n lower so invest in bitcoin  if you want to make your future safe.
yeah thats why we must save so that we can invest. Save now and invest later because you should have a enough capital to invest and also diversify your investment so that you have a different income.
Error404

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 10:24:15 AM

Read the post and reply so that you would know what is saving for, and i already explained that you can't do save and save and not spending it, because if you do that the value of that money will become low. Worthless? are you sure? Spend it in your college and pay for your tuition fee then if theres a left buy your wants or needs. Thats what you called worthless?
Paying for school tuition is not worthless i mean some things that you only want not your truly needs Spending money of your wants is not bad but spending it too much was the worst thing that you do in your life like spending it to a non sense thing when you are done paying all your needs
Dotakels (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 11:36:49 AM

Its nonsense because you just only enjoy your salary by spending them into things that give you a happiness and it can help you.
gripflierGO

Activity: 533

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 04:41:49 PM

Its nonsense because you just only enjoy your salary by spending them into things that give you a happiness and it can help you.

They youth of the countries today generally believes in spending rather than saving. I am talking of the youth who are new to work and getting the first salary so will never think of saving they just believe in spending the money with friends and that process keeps on going for ever and ever unless they don't get aware their responsibilities towards their families.
nerFohanzo

Activity: 631

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 08:55:44 PM

They youth of the countries today generally believes in spending rather than saving. I am talking of the youth who are new to work and getting the first salary so will never think of saving they just believe in spending the money with friends and that process keeps on going for ever and ever unless they don't get aware their responsibilities towards their families.

That is true generally people believes in spending as compared to saving but I believe you should have an action plan for how to save money you need to follow that plan and just you need to look at expenses at the end of the week and try to reduce it in the best possible way If you have a proper plan you can save money in a most proper way.
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 09:43:43 PM

That is true generally people believes in spending as compared to saving but I believe you should have an action plan for how to save money you need to follow that plan and just you need to look at expenses at the end of the week and try to reduce it in the best possible way If you have a proper plan you can save money in a most proper way.

Having an action plan is a right thing but you also need to know what is your income and what are your expenses so that you can either increase your income or reduce your expenses and that can help you in saving your money in more appropriate way. And saving also require great level of discipline.
hunnaryb

Activity: 506

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 11:06:01 PM

Read this tread.

Good idea its helpful but its better to spend your bitcoin with your personal interest like making a business or having an investment. Because if we only store our coins the quantity of bitcoin in circulation will be low and may cause of bitcoin shortage.

Holding bitcoins for the future is the right thing to do. There won't be any shortage of bitcoin but why to spend your bitcoin if you are not earning any profit out of it. So hold it and spend only when you see profit out of it unless it would be a useless investment to make in bitcoins.

▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

iWokeUpLate

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 03:31:40 AM

Have a written budget, the easiest way to cut your costs is to know where you are spending your money. Having a written budget and tracking your expenses to ensure that it’s accurate is half the budgetary battle.
Dotakels (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 05:17:39 AM

Read this tread.

Good idea its helpful but its better to spend your bitcoin with your personal interest like making a business or having an investment. Because if we only store our coins the quantity of bitcoin in circulation will be low and may cause of bitcoin shortage.

Holding bitcoins for the future is the right thing to do. There won't be any shortage of bitcoin but why to spend your bitcoin if you are not earning any profit out of it. So hold it and spend only when you see profit out of it unless it would be a useless investment to make in bitcoins.
Yes hold it and then wait for the time when the price of bitcoin goes up and then exchange it into a fiat money. This would help you to earn a profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: