Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:27:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to save money.  (Read 345756 times)
greBit

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 11:28:45 AM

Every time you spend money write it down. Easier to keep track of your expenses if you see them on paper.
Once you know that amount and what you're using it on, you can make informed decisions as to where you can reduce your spending in order to save that money instead.

yes, a budget that you put down on paper/spreadsheet will probably show you some expenses you never really thought of, and its a good idea to add EVERYTHING, even small monthly expenses like $8/month for netflix should be on there, if you dont account for that stuff you're only hurting yourself

Things like netflix and such are the stuff that people should be getting rid of. Paying for TV isn't needed at all as you can stream or download pretty much everything you want from alternative sources. Getting rid of non essentials even if it's just a little a month all adds up and this a is a great way to save.

I think that instead of cutting back from things you enjoy, you should cut down on expenses you don't need or often overpay for. An important strategy of saving money is making notes and keeping record of all your expenses and calculating them. It will help you realize things you don't need and where you are over spending. Next month onward, follow a financial chart which you will make for yourself. I did this in high school and saved enough.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1124

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 12:16:04 PM

Every time you spend money write it down. Easier to keep track of your expenses if you see them on paper.
Once you know that amount and what you're using it on, you can make informed decisions as to where you can reduce your spending in order to save that money instead.

yes, a budget that you put down on paper/spreadsheet will probably show you some expenses you never really thought of, and its a good idea to add EVERYTHING, even small monthly expenses like $8/month for netflix should be on there, if you dont account for that stuff you're only hurting yourself

Things like netflix and such are the stuff that people should be getting rid of. Paying for TV isn't needed at all as you can stream or download pretty much everything you want from alternative sources. Getting rid of non essentials even if it's just a little a month all adds up and this a is a great way to save.
Well as football fan, I couldnt really enjoy the football match by streaming line or downloading the whole match, because I like watch the live match on TV. Sometimes the saving tips cant working to people especially when it comes to their hobby.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Miracal

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 12:24:44 PM

Well as football fan, I couldnt really enjoy the football match by streaming line or downloading the whole match, because I like watch the live match on TV. Sometimes the saving tips cant working to people especially when it comes to their hobby.

yeah man you should save money but not live a bad lifestyle just to save money, bro. I live a happy life and spend less by keeping my expenses together and calculate them. Never thought I will ever use maths in my life, but it has helped me lots Tongue I remember having an argument with somebody that the best way to save money is earning more money Wink
wearepoor

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 12:47:33 PM

How to save? Easy, don't spend it. All you need is a little discipline and cut back on the non essentials and its easy. You might find it hard at first but you'll soon get into it. I like to save as much as possible and of course I buy a little bit of coin as an investment too.

But there are basic expenses that you need to spend, and those are mandatory expenses that cannot be postponed to the next month, need to prepare an action plan there where to spend and how much to spend and review it weekly.
Dr. Pepper

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 01:01:51 PM

Huh Stream it live for free on your tv or computer. Or go to your local pub or sports bar and watch it for free. There are always ways you can save money and in this particular instance you can save 100% and get it for free.

umair01

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 01:05:39 PM

yeah man you should save money but not live a bad lifestyle just to save money, bro. I live a happy life and spend less by keeping my expenses together and calculate them. Never thought I will ever use maths in my life, but it has helped me lots Tongue I remember having an argument with somebody that the best way to save money is earning more money Wink
I don't know why exactly but your quote regarding what you said on argument ( the best way to save money is earning more money ) made my day hehe , it's right though somehow at least hehe , if expenses stays the same , another way to save money is indeed by earning more than you did before
Miracal

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 01:13:37 PM

Huh Stream it live for free on your tv or computer. Or go to your local pub or sports bar and watch it for free. There are always ways you can save money and in this particular instance you can save 100% and get it for free.

The only reason sport bars have sports being showcased on their platinum televisions is that people use the bar more often, while they are busy watching sports. I don't think a person will be allowed to sit and watch sports and not order anything, I don't think the person itself would just sit idle and watch, not drink. On the process of trying to hard to save money, one might spend even more. Be wise bro.
mearylll

Activity: 315

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 04:34:02 PM

I don't know why exactly but your quote regarding what you said on argument ( the best way to save money is earning more money ) made my day hehe , it's right though somehow at least hehe , if expenses stays the same , another way to save money is indeed by earning more than you did before

Yes you need to invest your skills, time and knowledge into something different which can give you extra source of income, depending only on job would not serve the purpose, as nowadays it is very difficult to find a good job which pays you higher salary, not atleast for the freshers.
umair01

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 05:35:14 PM

Yes you need to invest your skills, time and knowledge into something different which can give you extra source of income, depending only on job would not serve the purpose, as nowadays it is very difficult to find a good job which pays you higher salary, not atleast for the freshers.
yes exactly , sometimes I don't understand that most jobs nowadays require's for the applicant to have few years of experience and if the applicant is fresh starter , how on earth he could get a job , it's not fair
Falconer
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 07:26:11 PM

yeah man you should save money but not live a bad lifestyle just to save money, bro.
Each person have their own perception about bad lifestyle, and I think watching football on TV isnt a bad lifestyle  Cheesy

I live a happy life and spend less by keeping my expenses together and calculate them. Never thought I will ever use maths in my life, but it has helped me lots Tongue
Everything need maths, even when you were thinking you didnt use it, actually you did  Cheesy

I remember having an argument with somebody that the best way to save money is earning more money Wink
Thats weird, saving money is not depend on how much we earn imo

Huh Stream it live for free on your tv or computer.
I dont have smart TV, and I couldnt really enjoy watching football on computer  Tongue

Or go to your local pub or sports bar and watch it for free. There are always ways you can save money and in this particular instance you can save 100% and get it for free.
Well Im not sure to follow your advice, but it seems you often did it in bar which you were just watching without bought anything  Cheesy

P.S. I have heard about someone who force his self to do saving which he became a miser then. I mean, we can do saving but we shouldnt strain our life for that.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
zeraTunerse

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 07:39:03 PM

yes exactly , sometimes I don't understand that most jobs nowadays require's for the applicant to have few years of experience and if the applicant is fresh starter , how on earth he could get a job , it's not fair

Yeah even if you have masters degree even then you don't get a better paid jobs, so just imagine what would be the situation for the people who holds only bachelor's degree, and that attracts them to go for some part time jobs that earns you part time income.
Miracal

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 09:15:50 PM

yeah man you should save money but not live a bad lifestyle just to save money, bro.
Each person have their own perception about bad lifestyle, and I think watching football on TV isnt a bad lifestyle  Cheesy

I live a happy life and spend less by keeping my expenses together and calculate them. Never thought I will ever use maths in my life, but it has helped me lots Tongue
Everything need maths, even when you were thinking you didnt use it, actually you did  Cheesy

I remember having an argument with somebody that the best way to save money is earning more money Wink

I dont have smart TV, and I couldnt really enjoy watching football on computer  Tongue

Or go to your local pub or sports bar and watch it for free. There are always ways you can save money and in this particular instance you can save 100% and get it for free.
Well Im not sure to follow your advice, but it seems you often did it in bar which you were just watching without bought anything  Cheesy

P.S. I have heard about someone who force his self to do saving which he became a miser then. I mean, we can do saving but we shouldnt strain our life for that.

Please respond to my comment properly, I do not like reading my same comment broken down into 3 parts where it was easy to respond it in once. The whole point I made on my comment was that I would like to watch football on tv only Tongue If you did not understand the meaning of my statement when I said,'The best way to save money is to earn more money', I don't think we should debate about anything else. I don't think you're worth the effort Tongue
Falconer
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 11:12:36 AM

Please respond to my comment properly, I do not like reading my same comment broken down into 3 parts where it was easy to respond it in once. The whole point I made on my comment was that I would like to watch football on tv only Tongue If you did not understand the meaning of my statement when I said,'The best way to save money is to earn more money', I don't think we should debate about anything else. I don't think you're worth the effort Tongue
Im sorry, Im not trying to confuse you with my writing style, but I like to respond somebody else opinion line per line, which indicates I'm interested with his opinion like yours. Not debate actually, I just want to discuss with everyone here. So, could you explain to me what the meaning of your statement?  Wink

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 05:07:43 PM

Im sorry, Im not trying to confuse you with my writing style, but I like to respond somebody else opinion line per line, which indicates I'm interested with his opinion like yours. Not debate actually, I just want to discuss with everyone here. So, could you explain to me what the meaning of your statement?  Wink

I do not really like that writing style, and I am not sure if your campaign will pay you for posts such as these. The reason and the whole meaning behind the term The best way to save money is earn more money states that inspire of making efforts to save money and spending way more than that, it is much more appreciated and motivating to see someone earn more money instead and be creative and find a market for himself rather than just be a miser.
Falconer
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 04:19:51 PM

I do not really like that writing style, and I am not sure if your campaign will pay you for posts such as these.
Actually I have seen many users who did same writing style like mine, you should visit other board besides economic  Roll Eyes And actually I'm curious why your campaign manager paid you which you just did posting in economic board  Undecided

The reason and the whole meaning behind the term The best way to save money is earn more money states that inspire of making efforts to save money and spending way more than that, it is much more appreciated and motivating to see someone earn more money instead and be creative and find a market for himself rather than just be a miser.
I'm not sure with that way, how can we earn more money if we just get fixed salary every month. And I think your way isnt the best way to save money, but the way to get profit in investment way. So, the point I get is, with our money, we invest it to earn more. cmiiw

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
kostya.ash

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 01:37:28 AM

keep it in a safe place, wallet or bank, please do not make investments or gambling, diligent work, I think a few years you will be rich
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 02:25:46 AM

Right now, I think it is better to save money and invest it in Bitcoins and hold them for long term. Then when price hits the roof, you'll strike rich  Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Miracal

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 05:51:36 AM

I do not really like that writing style, and I am not sure if your campaign will pay you for posts such as these.
Actually I have seen many users who did same writing style like mine, you should visit other board besides economic  Roll Eyes And actually I'm curious why your campaign manager paid you which you just did posting in economic board  Undecided

The reason and the whole meaning behind the term The best way to save money is earn more money states that inspire of making efforts to save money and spending way more than that, it is much more appreciated and motivating to see someone earn more money instead and be creative and find a market for himself rather than just be a miser.
I'm not sure with that way, how can we earn more money if we just get fixed salary every month. And I think your way isnt the best way to save money, but the way to get profit in investment way. So, the point I get is, with our money, we invest it to earn more. cmiiw

they pay grebit cause he is awesome bro Tongue The ideology about increasing savings by earning more money is a sort of a motivation that you should work harder and earn more money by discovering more work opportunities and increasing your finances rather than finding methods to save money, noting that there is a need of saving which indicates that a person might be in short of money later that's why he is saving Tongue
Falconer
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 02:35:12 PM

they pay grebit cause he is awesome bro Tongue The ideology about increasing savings by earning more money is a sort of a motivation that you should work harder and earn more money by discovering more work opportunities and increasing your finances rather than finding methods to save money, noting that there is a need of saving which indicates that a person might be in short of money later that's why he is saving Tongue
Yeah I admit it, but he shouldnt blame the opinion of other person like that  Roll Eyes
Although we need motivation to earn money, but we have to take decision how to save our money. If we just earn money without make any plan to save it, then there is possibility for us to spend it anyway, not for saving.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
giustone

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 09:41:25 PM

Very good tutorial.I started to keep ,in every month 10% of my total earnings,and invest them in some things.
Thanks for your helpful tutorial.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: