Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:59:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to save money.  (Read 345756 times)
Zorrocoin

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 04:22:40 PM

This is my first post. Please do respect

My post intention is to help readers to save their money.

Some of the employee are not saving their money. They spend it on things that they dont need. For example gadgets,buying a concert ticket, accesories, etc.Buying things that not they need is also like a wasting money. Because this thing give a happiness  not a good life. Saving money is just like securing your future because your savings can help you in emergencies. These are the way to save money .
If you are empolyee. You must save atleast 20% of your salary. The 20% of your salary divides into two .

The 1st way : cash reserves- medical insurance, retirement, life insurance  and if you not have salary yet. And emergency. But dont spend all of you 10% in this emergency. You must know if the injury is serious o not before you spend the 10%.
The cash reserves must equal of your 6 months salary this will help you and ensure you becauas of you loss your job you have extra money .

The 2nd way : investment, business- you can invest in some company so that you have a extra income. And you can also built a small business that will always have an income like apartment.

Example. My wage is $ 7.5 per hour and i work for 8 hours and i work for 20 days. So thar my salary is $1,160 . The 20% of $1,160 is $232 .
So that my cash reserves is $ 116 i can spend this money in emergencies and medical insurance.
If my 6 month salary is $6,960 i can stop my saving money in cash reserves.

Thank you .

Good suggestion. I do agree with you. Planning is key. Saving is earning. Although some people may not agree with this. Always looking at the future and being far - sighted is not today's people's paradigm. They like to live 'young, wild and free' ,  whatever that means.

The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dotakels (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 12:40:26 AM

Some of the employee are not saving their money. They spend it on things that they dont need. For example gadgets,buying a concert ticket, accesories, etc.Buying things that not they need is also like a wasting money. Because this thing give a happiness  not a good life. Saving money is just like securing your future because your savings can help you in emergencies. These are the way to save money .
If you are empolyee. You must save atleast 20% of your salary. The 20% of your salary divides into two .

The 1st way : cash reserves- medical insurance, retirement, life insurance  and if you not have salary yet. And emergency. But dont spend all of you 10% in this emergency. You must know if the injury is serious o not before you spend the 10%.
The cash reserves must equal of your 6 months salary this will help you and ensure you becauas of you loss your job you have extra money .

The 2nd way : investment, business- you can invest in some company so that you have a extra income. And you can also built a small business that will always have an income like apartment.

Example. My wage is $ 7.5 per hour and i work for 8 hours and i work for 20 days. So thar my salary is $1,160 . The 20% of $1,160 is $232 .
So that my cash reserves is $ 116 i can spend this money in emergencies and medical insurance.

Thank you .

Good suggestion. I do agree with you. Planning is key. Saving is earning. Although some people may not agree with this. Always looking at the future and being far - sighted is not today's people's paradigm. They like to live 'young, wild and free' ,  whatever that means.

They don't care about their future about what will happened and their needs when their get retired and also they don't care about their health because they don't save so that they don't have any extra money in case of emergency 
oxiyusuf

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 04:45:20 AM

I also heard that the retail housing industry is booming in southeast asia, specifically Indonesia, Thailand and Philipines.

It might be a good investment for the guys in the retail speculation business. Unfortunately not much other investments in other countries, you have to think for long term.

I think about 40% bitcoin, 20% gold and 40% asian retail markets, is a nice savings portfolio.
countries that are growing, it requires a lot of investors. especially in terms of capital investment, and countries in Asia is being actively seeking investors to raise their state of industry sectors and other
PenguinFire

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

That Darn Cat

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 04:50:46 AM

Thank you .

The hard part is having money to be able to spend it on health care and insurance.  If you are making 7.5 like in the example that is tough.  I couldn't save money at that earning amount.

Genesys

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 05:03:46 AM

Not so easy for everybody if they have debt to pay from being a student.
But good advice that can be applied if you don't have a lot of debit to pay off or like really nice but expensive things.
Maybe live a frugal lifestyle and this will pay off in the end with a lot more savings than 20%.
HarHarHar9965

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 05:35:41 AM

But good advice that can be applied if you don't have a lot of debit to pay off or like really nice but expensive things.
Maybe live a frugal lifestyle and this will pay off in the end with a lot more savings than 20%.

Sacrifices made in your youth will definitely pay well when you're an adult, it seems. I had a rough childhood but I always saved money for things I really desired. When I had the capability to buy them, I don't know why I didn't. Instead, I used my money to fund my further studies and it really paid off. It was an investment I made in myself, and I have received a lot of benefits from that Wink
oxiyusuf

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 06:26:23 AM

Sacrifices made in your youth will definitely pay well when you're an adult, it seems. I had a rough childhood but I always saved money for things I really desired. When I had the capability to buy them, I don't know why I didn't. Instead, I used my money to fund my further studies and it really paid off. It was an investment I made in myself, and I have received a lot of benefits from that Wink

science is the most promising investment in the future, if now we sacrifice our money to study, then in the future you can easily find the money. but sometimes science is so useless if you do not use them and continually hone
jenifer0012

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 10:12:26 AM

Agreed, in order to save some money you need to earn some money, only then you'll be able to save a part of it. And saving = earnings, so the more you save is the more you earn!

TinEye

Activity: 639
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 11:49:24 AM

Agreed, in order to save some money you need to earn some money, only then you'll be able to save a part of it. And saving = earnings, so the more you save is the more you earn!

well that's is clear to everyone, without money you can't save anything, the original topic was assuming that you had money in the first place, to proceed to save a small portion of it is better to invest them imho, you need to calculate the risk and reward for this, if the risk is lower you have found your good investment and you can invest without worry too much, if you end up losing anyway, you will go to another investment with less risk and so on, in the end, seeing that the chances are with you, you will earn money on top of your saving
i think that you need to move you saving to save even more money, leaving them sit under your pillow isn't a good idea imho

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 12:27:33 PM

I also heard that the retail housing industry is booming in southeast asia, specifically Indonesia, Thailand and Philipines.

It might be a good investment for the guys in the retail speculation business. Unfortunately not much other investments in other countries, you have to think for long term.

I think about 40% bitcoin, 20% gold and 40% asian retail markets, is a nice savings portfolio.
countries that are growing, it requires a lot of investors. especially in terms of capital investment, and countries in Asia is being actively seeking investors to raise their state of industry sectors and other

Then they should lower the fucking taxes. Investors wont come to places with 99.9% taxes like in europe, investors prefer 2-5% taxes.

If you want to lure the fish into the bait, first you need to put an incentive there. Begging for investors wont be enough.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Dotakels (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 11:58:04 PM

Thank you .

The hard part is having money to be able to spend it on health care and insurance.  If you are making 7.5 like in the example that is tough.  I couldn't save money at that earning amount.
its just only an example, just make you own wage as your sample so that you will know if you can earn or not. Don't refer with this example just create your own example or your true wage so that you woudn't say that you can't save.
Zorrocoin

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 02:06:59 PM

Good advice, even tho saying "you don't need this" is relative tho. Sure thing, the only things we legitimately NEED is basic needs, the rest is relative and depends on the POV. For example for me, I needed to upgrade my computer recently, maybe other person could have said "you don't really need a better graphic card" but in my POV i really needed it so fuck it, I bought a new one.

Yes, even though I agree that spending on things that make you happy time to time isn't bad but there is a limit to the extent. I usually only spend my money on necessary things and save the rest for emergencies or for future plans.
pureelite

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 03:25:44 PM

Thank you .

The best way to save money is to invest in something later that you are worth it. If you have money in cash easy for you to spend it on some unimportant things. I also think it's a very good thing to invest money in real estate, rent and real estate for several years, then sell it again and be positive.
rayhan

Activity: 378

be your self

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 04:39:47 PM

Well the answer to this question is hugely diversified. Saving is done according to the age , risk appetite, monthly income. There are so many factors. You wanna save? Take out a portion of your monthly income and start saving . Saving is no big deal , but retaining the savings is the  most important thing. Invest into funds , open FD's ,there are n number of options available.

Miracal

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 05:13:43 PM

If a person wants to save, they don't open a god damn thread on an online forum and seek advise on how can you save... and the worst thing is you have described no fucking personal details as all, for an accurate calculation. The best way for any xyz person to save is divide his earnings and remove a portion of his source for savings. Don't touch that money till its a huge amount and spend it on something you NEED, not just want.
mskryxz

Activity: 433

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 07:15:23 PM

Buy bitcoin and hold!

Come back in a few years!
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1403

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2015, 07:55:09 PM

Buy bitcoin and hold!

You seem to be confusing saving and investing there. Judging from your "words" I could say that you are holding and expecting the price to be 3,4 or 5 figures at least. The fact is that saving is different from investing, saving is merely putting your money safe and thats all.
If you are going to save in form of BTC then you should already be aware and able to take the risk due to the volatility . Your saving could be half of the value you put in before or it could be 2x of what you put in . On the other hand , if you are saving with BTC then you could rest assure about the security of it unless it is not connected to the network

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 09:25:26 PM

Buy bitcoin and hold!

You seem to be confusing saving and investing there. Judging from your "words" I could say that you are holding and expecting the price to be 3,4 or 5 figures at least. The fact is that saving is different from investing, saving is merely putting your money safe and thats all.
If you are going to save in form of BTC then you should already be aware and able to take the risk due to the volatility . Your saving could be half of the value you put in before or it could be 2x of what you put in . On the other hand , if you are saving with BTC then you could rest assure about the security of it unless it is not connected to the network

"Saving" in Bitcoin is quite attractive for people already saving much money (in order to prevent to pay tax, although here in The Netherlands you're still obligated to fill in your worth in Bitcoin for the tax).

I think you can also see buying Bitcoin as a way of investment because of the volatilty. It's a bit of a gamble whether you are going to make money or loose money. That's the same with investments (with high risks).

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
wearepoor

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 08:48:31 PM

If a person wants to save, they don't open a god damn thread on an online forum and seek advise on how can you save... and the worst thing is you have described no fucking personal details as all, for an accurate calculation. The best way for any xyz person to save is divide his earnings and remove a portion of his source for savings. Don't touch that money till its a huge amount and spend it on something you NEED, not just want.

Exactly it is as simple as that. Just avoid unwanted expenses or delay them to the next month. And saving requires a great level of discipline and need to follow it right from the dawn to the dark and it totally depends on an individual how he takes care of his expenses.
Dotakels (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 07:50:27 AM

Exactly it is as simple as that. Just avoid unwanted expenses or delay them to the next month. And saving requires a great level of discipline and need to follow it right from the dawn to the dark and it totally depends on an individual how he takes care of his expenses.
You can't predict when the unexpected expenses come, so you just need is to get ready for that expenses, and if you are worrying about your savings, don't worry because you are saving for that reasons and not all of your savings are going to spend with only that case.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: