Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:08:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to save money.  (Read 345756 times)
hunnaryb

Activity: 506
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 04:45:50 PM

This is my first post. Please do respect

My post intention is to help readers to save their money.

Some of the employee are not saving their money. They spend it on things that they dont need. For example gadgets,buying a concert ticket, accesories, etc.Buying things that not they need is also like a wasting money. Because this thing give a happiness  not a good life. Saving money is just like securing your future because your savings can help you in emergencies. These are the way to save money .
If you are empolyee. You must save atleast 20% of your salary. The 20% of your salary divides into two .

The 1st way : cash reserves- medical insurance, retirement, life insurance  and if you not have salary yet. And emergency. But dont spend all of you 10% in this emergency. You must know if the injury is serious o not before you spend the 10%.
The cash reserves must equal of your 6 months salary this will help you and ensure you becauas of you loss your job you have extra money .

The 2nd way : investment, business- you can invest in some company so that you have a extra income. And you can also built a small business that will always have an income like apartment.

Example. My wage is $ 7.5 per hour and i work for 8 hours and i work for 20 days. So thar my salary is $1,160 . The 20% of $1,160 is $232 .
So that my cash reserves is $ 116 i can spend this money in emergencies and medical insurance.
If my 6 month salary is $6,960 i can stop my saving money in cash reserves.

Thank you .

Assess clothing in terms of quality as well as price. An inexpensive shirt or coat is a poor bargain if it wears out in less than a year. Consider fabric, stitching, washability, and other quality related factors in your selection of clothes.

I rather go with the 2nd way.

By the way, your cash flow is your ability of hacking it or not. And when I mean hack, I mean forms of anything can form you a profit that beats a 1 hr wage workers pay.
You can say that you have a job that have a high wage? i think its hard to find a job that the have a high paying method is wage. More on the most paying method is the salary.

Salary is the correct word. And in recent times I have seen many professional who are well qualified but are not getting salary as per their expectations and It makes me worried that what would be the scenario in next few years So savings have become so difficult for a person who have only single source of income.

▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zeraTunerse

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 08:24:40 PM

*snip*
Great job, and great way to cover your unexpected expenses, but can i ask you? how much you can save every time you get your salary? or what is the percentage value of your savings from your salary?

From my regular job? I think that's only about 10% maximum - but that really depends on the months. Some months are more expensive than others. At some months, I don't have any possibilities to save a lot of my regular job income - but I can still create some extra's by working for my part time job. If I do not need these extra's then to cover the costs, I can actually save some money.

Yeah and the expenses are uncertain. There would be a month where you get an unwanted expenses like medical or a car damage. This expenses are uncertain and you are not prepared for that but you have to spend your money which would affect your savings.
Dotakels (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 12:15:45 PM

*snip*
Great job, and great way to cover your unexpected expenses, but can i ask you? how much you can save every time you get your salary? or what is the percentage value of your savings from your salary?

From my regular job? I think that's only about 10% maximum - but that really depends on the months. Some months are more expensive than others. At some months, I don't have any possibilities to save a lot of my regular job income - but I can still create some extra's by working for my part time job. If I do not need these extra's then to cover the costs, I can actually save some money.

Yeah and the expenses are uncertain. There would be a month where you get an unwanted expenses like medical or a car damage. This expenses are uncertain and you are not prepared for that but you have to spend your money which would affect your savings.
I think this expenses are covered with your miscellaneous, and this miscellaneous will you pay by your saving so that this would not affect because its a part of your saving. Extra Cash.
MF Doom

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 12:54:06 PM

One other thing I will say is a good way to save: Have some side income.  No matter how small, it helps.  One example is sig campaigns on this site!! You can easily make 5-10/week+, that adds up! That could pay for one entire bill.  There are many other ways to make some side money, (flip stuff from yard sales on ebay, yard work, etc) but multiple income streams is key!
Dotakels (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 05:30:24 AM

One other thing I will say is a good way to save: Have some side income.  No matter how small, it helps.  One example is sig campaigns on this site!! You can easily make 5-10/week+, that adds up! That could pay for one entire bill.  There are many other ways to make some side money, (flip stuff from yard sales on ebay, yard work, etc) but multiple income streams is key!
Yes its only 5 or 10 weeks to earn on this site and you can pay your 1 of your bills, and its depend on how industrious you are.
mayflor2

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 06:49:12 AM

Plnt trees, buy lands, invest in something that will give small but sure gain. Don't need to take it high in the skyscraper. I am an optimist so I like to gamble big, but saving sensible or investing sensible is the right way to go.
To do all of these you first need to make some money... it all starts with having a job or some sort of monthly income where you can save a % of it monthly. If you are only paying bills you are another poor soul trapped in the system with no hope.

It would be much of a blessing if you already have capital to invest, or a source of extra money. For example, you have a house you have given to a tenant who provides you rent. It is a nice opportunity to invest that extra money than spend it. It would be wise.

dollarneed

Activity: 742

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 01:48:46 AM

i think the best way to save your money invest it on real estate,i believe the price of the property would be higher from time to time just find great real estate and predict that area would be grow many years latter and  i dont recomended to invest or save your money on banks it mean you are gonna loosing your money
oxiyusuf

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 01:52:50 AM

i think the best way to save your money invest it on real estate,i believe the price of the property would be higher from time to time just find great real estate and predict that area would be grow many years latter and  i dont recomended to invest or save your money on banks it mean you are gonna loosing your money
Real estate can indeed be said safely, but every business must have a risk, and real estate also certainly have a risk,.
if you ask me how to save money securely, is how we can minimize that risk
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 01:57:02 AM

You wont lose your money just because you put it in the bank. The only possible answer is because their interest is so low and you need big capital so you will get more. But if you got a huge capital we can turnout a good amount of profit out there without saving in bank
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 02:31:49 AM

You wont lose your money just because you put it in the bank. The only possible answer is because their interest is so low and you need big capital so you will get more. But if you got a huge capital we can turnout a good amount of profit out there without saving in bank

The safest way to loose your money's value is to place it in a bank. Just look at the case what happened in Greece, then say you can't loose it again. It's just a matter of weather you're going to loose it
slowly by inflation or all at once like in that unfortunate case where people were robbed of their savings by their own government.

cheers
Dotakels (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 03:29:34 AM

The safest way to loose your money's value is to place it in a bank. Just look at the case what happened in Greece, then say you can't loose it again. It's just a matter of weather you're going to loose it
slowly by inflation or all at once like in that unfortunate case where people were robbed of their savings by their own government.

cheers
i think the safest way is keeping your money into your wallet or exchange it into bitcoin then you can now keep it into your address then wait until the price of bitcoin goes up then exchange it again, now your money is safe also you can earn a profit,
HigsonPP

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 06:42:27 AM

Some of the employee are not saving their money. They spend it on things that they dont need. For example gadgets,buying a concert ticket, accesories, etc.Buying things that not they need is also like a wasting money. Because this thing give a happiness  not a good life. Saving money is just like securing your future because your savings can help you in emergencies. These are the way to save money .
If you are empolyee. You must save atleast 20% of your salary. The 20% of your salary divides into two .

The 1st way : cash reserves- medical insurance, retirement, life insurance  and if you not have salary yet. And emergency. But dont spend all of you 10% in this emergency. You must know if the injury is serious o not before you spend the 10%.
The cash reserves must equal of your 6 months salary this will help you and ensure you becauas of you loss your job you have extra money .

The 2nd way : investment, business- you can invest in some company so that you have a extra income. And you can also built a small business that will always have an income like apartment.

Example. My wage is $ 7.5 per hour and i work for 8 hours and i work for 20 days. So thar my salary is $1,160 . The 20% of $1,160 is $232 .
So that my cash reserves is $ 116 i can spend this money in emergencies and medical insurance.

Thank you .

I have a simple rule for saving money.. don't spend on things u don't really need...coz if u spend money on things u don't really need... then u'd have debts u don't really want Wink

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 07:05:48 AM

cheers
i think the safest way is keeping your money into your wallet or exchange it into bitcoin then you can now keep it into your address then wait until the price of bitcoin goes up then exchange it again, now your money is safe also you can earn a profit,

better to store them in a cold storage not just in your wallet, exchange orso are not very good to store money, unless you need them there for fast trading, but i would suggest to hold only few coins for that purpose

i still find bitcoin safe enough as investment, worst case it will remain at a low price, but it will not die, so converting your saving in bitcoin is a good bet in my view
Mehek

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 07:13:50 AM

Thank you .

Here's something - Stay single. Don't have kids. Don't have friends.
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1403

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 07:38:52 AM

You wont lose your money just because you put it in the bank.

Unless you are not aware, you are losing your money each year even without putting them in a bank. The yearly inflation rate is so small that perhaps common people wont even realized it until few years, with that being said in few years ahead we wont see any use of $1 notes anymore

I think the safest way is keeping your money into your wallet then wait until the price of bitcoin goes up then exchange it again

This is not a way to save money. You are only pointing your view into one direction while you should be aware that things could go south. Instead of saving, you are probably losing it because the price may be declining .

i still find bitcoin safe enough as investment, worst case it will remain at a low price, but it will not die

Worst case should be the lowest possible scenario which means that it could be worthless and die. Due to the volatility it is not a good investment for now unless you are profitting yourself from each small rebounds that keep on happening each day . If you are just getting it as investment without doing anything to it then it will be a bad investment

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 07:55:49 AM

Worst case should be the lowest possible scenario which means that it could be worthless and die. Due to the volatility it is not a good investment for now unless you are profitting yourself from each small rebounds that keep on happening each day . If you are just getting it as investment without doing anything to it then it will be a bad investment

i'm still in the side of thinking that bitcoin is too strong already too die, the adoption is initiated from quite a bit an d it is increasing, any major flaw could be solved with a fork or upgrade, so any new incident will not kill it

at best it will remain with a bad price and a nice market but it will not fade away
mayflor2

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 09:12:30 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2015, 10:29:35 AM by mayflor2

Thank you .

The simplest way to save is to make distinction between things which we want and which are necessary.
In the want column if some of the items can be scratched off then why not?
Simple!

Activity: 165

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 09:49:55 AM

i still find bitcoin safe enough as investment, worst case it will remain at a low price, but it will not die

Bitcoin is far from a safe investment (as with any investment) and the worst case scenario would be full collapse which could happen. If it becomes unprofitable to mine miners will just leave or something far superior to bitcoin could come along forcing the same and for bitcoin owners to move on, but the volatility is actually what makes bitcoin a potential great investment. There's no limit to how much bitcoin can be worth and if the demand for bitcoin rises significantly then so will the price of bitcoin.
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1403

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 10:11:56 AM

i'm still in the side of thinking that bitcoin is too strong already too die, the adoption is initiated from quite a bit an d it is increasing, any major flaw could be solved with a fork or upgrade, so any new incident will not kill it

at best it will remain with a bad price and a nice market but it will not fade away

It is not about a major flaw that need fork or something because I would say that at the point where the most people will not care much about that anyway , some guys just are techsavvy I guess. Adoption would be the only thing that help BTC to survive in the future without it there will a scenario that most of us will leave it as it is.

Even after the price dropped down to below $200 alot of people has been saying that it is dead and jumped out the sinking ship , wonder what will happen with all these years ahead if mass adoption is still not be achieve. Also with all this volatility, saving in form of BTC is not a good decision considering the future is still uncertain until now

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
dmytro89

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 01:36:51 PM

It is not easy to save money when your salary is so small.There are many articles about it, but in my opinion everything depends on us.Of course there are many online organizers https://www.jazmine.com/ that can help you to count your money. But I think you must count and work with your money myself. As there is an expression "Money sublet account". And it is true.If you care about money. they exist.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: