Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:30:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: how excited are you for the DOGED rebranding to VERGE?!
insanely! - 42 (54.5%)
very! - 11 (14.3%)
sdalkjsldkfj YES! - 3 (3.9%)
Cheesy - 21 (27.3%)
Total Voters: 77

Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [DOGED][REBRANDING TO $XVG] DogeCoinDark [Scrypt][privacy/TOR/i2P resources]  (Read 206272 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
idosedthekoolaid

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2015, 07:02:57 AM

as i keep releasing easy to use privacy resources that no one else has, i have reason to believe that DOGED usage will go mainstream.

Wink

agreed.

Also, from where I'm looking, the Dev doesn't promise stuff, just one day "O HAI guise I been working on <awesome thing x> wanna see?" in IRC, then it gets tested, then it goes live. None of that roadmapp/infographic/vapourware bull crap. I love it.

gravitate
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 07:04:12 PM

guys there is a 250 mil buy wall on crypts.. What sort if person does this? I mean this coin is pretty decent so why ruin the coin if you have so much?

To peel or not to peel.
sparksi

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 07:41:39 PM

guys there is a 250 mil buy wall on crypts.. What sort if person does this? I mean this coin is pretty decent so why ruin the coin if you have so much?

I guess you meant sell wall. Persons who do that usually want to accumulate more at cheap price, feed on impatient. I'm just surprised that those who control the market haven't been using any of those numerous good news to rise price. I wouldn't see anyone spending that much to ruin this coin.
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1009

$XVG - The Standard in Crypto as a Currency!

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2015, 07:52:02 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2015, 08:05:00 PM by Dogedarkdev

I guess you meant sell wall. Persons who do that usually want to accumulate more at cheap price, feed on impatient. I'm just surprised that those who control the market haven't been using any of those numerous good news to rise price. I wouldn't see anyone spending that much to ruin this coin.

unfortunately, i learned early on that my work doesn't have an influence on price (mostly)

it seems people out there see how much work and tech has been put into the coin, and want to wring it for every penny they can, since this is one of the few coins that has great tech, a high supply, and is low cost..

i believe that eventually people like that won't be able to stop it, and im certainly not going anywhere  Cool

stay tuned for more releases this week, as usual ;]

the good part: in a year we can laugh about it, as we already have tech no other coin has, and probably will ever for a while.. and theres some even cooler innovations on the way

_///// [$XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON THE VERGE ★★★★★ [MULTI-ALGO] /////_
gravitate
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 08:40:47 PM

Hi Dev. What about getting onto www.coinpayments.net?

do you think its possible?
Also do you think we could chip in and buy our way onto a chinese exchange? This coin is perfect for chinese people... There is lots to go around, its cheap and its anonymous... Pretty perfect really

To peel or not to peel.
gravitate
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 08:44:39 PM

Sparksi, So how would that work? I mean say if I had 500 mil of this coin and put a 250 sell wall on at 7 satoshi.. How would that help me accumulate cheaper coins? All this trading is above my head sometimes.

Is it becasuse someone will sell cheaper, they buy the cheap ones and then take the sell wall off?

I means its all pretty risky right? God I am no expert.. I just buy and get involved with coins that I think have a future. I haven't been wrong about a coin yet but still waiting to be rich from one. Hopefully DOGED will be the one  Grin

To peel or not to peel.
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2015, 08:56:05 PM

Also do you think we could chip in and buy our way onto a chinese exchange? This coin is perfect for chinese people... There is lots to go around, its cheap and its anonymous... Pretty perfect really

well we are on cointopay.com, but i can look into coinpayments.net.. also i'd love to see doged on a chinese exchange,

or any international exchange for that matter. not sure how much that costs or where to start, as far as buying our way on to a chinese exchange goes.

CryptoRekt

Activity: 377
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2015, 09:56:56 PM

well we are on cointopay.com, but i can look into coinpayments.net.. also i'd love to see doged on a chinese exchange,

or any international exchange for that matter. not sure how much that costs or where to start, as far as buying our way on to a chinese exchange goes.

Ill help fund the entry costs to any exchange - just let me know who/what/when/where and ill do what i can.

///// [XVG] VERGE [Multi-Algo] \\\\\
_///// TOR . I2P . LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB . WEBSITE . RADIO . IRC \\\\\_
QuasiKurdo

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 10:49:46 PM

Ohohoho i´m note the only one with the Price Problem Cheesy  Cheesy Cool
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2015, 11:09:41 PM

well i think everyone wants it to be higher, but i dont think anyone has a "problem" with it as it is.. lower price is good.. means more people can get in..

Lovethecoins

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 11:14:46 PM

well i think everyone wants it to be higher, but i dont think anyone has a "problem" with it as it is.. lower price is good.. means more people can get in..

that is how I look at it, I grab a little everytime we see lower marks but it will eventually go just needs more attention! Tweet and share tweet and share!

QuasiKurdo

Activity: 145

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 11:30:03 PM

Ohohoho i´m note the only one with the Price Problem Cheesy  Cheesy Cool

What can i make with a coin that Price is cheap? The Goal of the coin is to pay with this coins. What can i make with a coin with a good and anonym wallet but i can´t buy with this coin.

Sry, my bad english. you know it.
idosedthekoolaid

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2015, 02:17:29 AM

Ohohoho i´m note the only one with the Price Problem Cheesy  Cheesy Cool

What can i make with a coin that Price is cheap? The Goal of the coin is to pay with this coins. What can i make with a coin with a good and anonym wallet but i can´t buy with this coin.

Sry, my bad english. you know it.

This is definitely a legitimate concern (really not just for DOGED as much as for crypto in general from what I can tell); none of these 'coins' - or physical coins for that matter - is actually MONEY unless people can trade them for STUFF or services. This whole trading thing is all fine and dandy, but it's just a game and (as usual) a fairly well-RIGGED one at that. That is magic money-from-thin-air horse shit, not a reclamation of financial sovereignty and acknowledgement that War Is Over (If We Want It).

...which means that it is up to US as a community to offer goods and services in exchange for our currency/ies of choice.

You know, currencies like dogeCoinDARK.

<3

One site that allows you to post auction items eB*y style and list DogeCoinDark as an accepted currency is http://unbreakablecoinauctions.com/. I usually have some books and things listed there and it is my preferred coin for payment. I have yet to actually have anyone purchase anything from one of those auctions but the txes will come.

dogedDev has built and continues to improve the lil "ecosystem" around the coin ; If you build it, they will come.

OYES.

and I hear "they"...

...are legion. Wink

<3<3<3

edit: fixed URL
layer1gfx
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109

Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2015, 05:13:59 AM

regarding merchants and buying real goods with DOGED:

if you like herbal tea or organic cosmetics you should check out my friend's page:
readyherbs.us

at the moment he is accepting bitcoin but he would be interested in taking DOGED as a payment as well.

i am helping with the website and have asked the dev if there is any smooth way of accepting DOGED - preferably without using a web wallet or a 3rd party service - but there isn't (yet). i looked into cointopay but it is not what i call decentralized or anonymous, so i would not use them.

as far as i know, there is no official "DOGED ACCEPTED HERE" button or useful instructions on "how to get started with DOGED as a merchant" (yet).
i think this should be improved in the future. i could help where help is needed and we could also do some beta-testing on the webshop of my friend's business.

you can reply here on the thread or send me a PM if you are interested.

cheers!
sparksi

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 05:46:08 AM

Sparksi, So how would that work? I mean say if I had 500 mil of this coin and put a 250 sell wall on at 7 satoshi.. How would that help me accumulate cheaper coins? All this trading is above my head sometimes.

Is it becasuse someone will sell cheaper, they buy the cheap ones and then take the sell wall off?

I means its all pretty risky right? God I am no expert.. I just buy and get involved with coins that I think have a future. I haven't been wrong about a coin yet but still waiting to be rich from one. Hopefully DOGED will be the one  Grin

Well they have most likely bought/mined majority of their coins when it was dirty cheap (1 sat) and sold some during the pump to 20 sat. They put sell walls higher than daily trade volume. That makes some see that this coin wont pump in near future(in crypto world today Cheesy). Those who won't see this sees that price is still the same than one month ago and there hasn't been any pump.

Then there comes reasons to sell. 1) acute need of FIAT 2) acute need of btc to buy something else which you see more profitable 3) panic: I bought this at 12 sats and now it stays at 6 sats forever Sad 4) Multipools keep selling to buy walls all the time. And as more times goes by these events are more likely to happen.

Well most likely those sell wall coins have been bought at lower price than 7 sat. So who ever put those there gets profit anyway. So I wouldn't say putting sell wall is pretty risky.
raimch89
Legendary

Activity: 1169

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 12:36:10 PM

i think it is possible to join bter if averyone vote

https://bter.com/voting
gravitate
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 01:38:39 PM

Hi Dev please can you tell me in simple terms how this is more ANONYMOUS than bitcoin please?
I have some people asking.

To peel or not to peel.
take_off

Activity: 396

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 01:59:24 PM

i think it is possible to join bter if averyone vote

https://bter.com/voting

I agree bter might be the easier one and a good one to get on to but BTC38 has the most dogecoin volume
and i think its name recognition that well get it trading the most in chinese market

http://www.btc38.com/trade_en.html?btc38_trade_coin_name=doge
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2015, 02:04:12 PM

Hi Dev please can you tell me in simple terms how this is more ANONYMOUS than bitcoin please?

we have a global network on i2p as well as tor (nodes strategically placed around the world, like europe, america, asia, etc), and not just for our core wallet,

but for our electrum wallets, and our web wallets as well..

when connecting to these networks, there is no ip of the user exchanged/logged.

say for example, you send me a bitcoin (or just about any altcoin). i can monitor the network and find your ip address,

because it is broadcasted throughout the network and associated with your wallet id. (open debug.log where your wallet.dat is kept and you can see what i mean)

if i were a malicious user looking to make a quick buck, using both of those pieces of criteria,

i can check the balance of your wallet, and i can run scans on your ip address to find an exploit/vulnerability/open door. there is a strong chance i have what i need now to get your wallet.

having your ip address is essentially having your home address, and now knowing your wallet id, i essentially know how much money you have.

https://blockchain.info/tx/62861efbd8afd01d0de0943f42e0af8e099f751c4a881c6e98fa7ccc3b47887b  here you can see blockchain.info actually posts the ip that relayed the tx.

coin network monitoring is pretty simple on the clearnet (regular internet)

so an example of how our i2p and tor networks function is, that i, as the administrator of the web wallet, can check the users ip's who log in.

when i open our web wallet on i2p or tor, i see no ip address of the users who have accounts on it.  

on our clearnet web wallet, i have a simple list of each users ip that has connected to it.

when implementing technology like this, we establish a much more secure and anonymous /private connection.

as a matter of fact, the wallets that run on our i2p/tor web wallets, and i2p/tor electrum servers, are also syncing on i2p and tor nodes.

at some point, i plan on even furthering the obfuscation by putting our tor and i2p nodes, on tor and i2p nodes.

(might sound a little confusing, but basically it would be having a private network, on a private network)

gravitate
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 04:29:06 PM

we have a global network on i2p as well as tor (nodes strategically placed around the world, like europe, america, asia, etc), and not just for our core wallet,

but for our electrum wallets, and our web wallets as well..

when connecting to these networks, there is no ip of the user exchanged/logged.

say for example, you send me a bitcoin (or just about any altcoin). i can monitor the network and find your ip address,

because it is broadcasted throughout the network and associated with your wallet id. (open debug.log where your wallet.dat is kept and you can see what i mean)

if i were a malicious user looking to make a quick buck, using both of those pieces of criteria,

i can check the balance of your wallet, and i can run scans on your ip address to find an exploit/vulnerability/open door. there is a strong chance i have what i need now to get your wallet.

having your ip address is essentially having your home address, and now knowing your wallet id, i essentially know how much money you have.

https://blockchain.info/tx/62861efbd8afd01d0de0943f42e0af8e099f751c4a881c6e98fa7ccc3b47887b  here you can see blockchain.info actually posts the ip that relayed the tx.

coin network monitoring is pretty simple on the clearnet (regular internet)

so an example of how our i2p and tor networks function is, that i, as the administrator of the web wallet, can check the users ip's who log in.

when i open our web wallet on i2p or tor, i see no ip address of the users who have accounts on it.  

on our clearnet web wallet, i have a simple list of each users ip that has connected to it.

when implementing technology like this, we establish a much more secure and anonymous /private connection.

as a matter of fact, the wallets that run on our i2p/tor web wallets, and i2p/tor electrum servers, are also syncing on i2p and tor nodes.

at some point, i plan on even furthering the obfuscation by putting our tor and i2p nodes, on tor and i2p nodes.

(might sound a little confusing, but basically it would be having a private network, on a private network)

Can I help out by running a node somehow and even get some GOGED for doing so? Or is that like mining?

To peel or not to peel.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: