Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:45:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 [329] 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901262 times)
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 09:34:12 PM

"Either God doesn't exist or he is unimaginably cruel"
+1

Trouble is, the people that are foolish enough to worship this evil God never quite like to admit it is indeed evil. Why would they? After all, if they admitted to their guilt of worshipping an evil God, then they themselves must then admit to being evil. Best they can do is just pretend God isn't evil and hope no-one isn't smart enough to notice their evil worshipping addiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 11:39:24 PM

OR, totally oblivious!

god does exist. go deep into the woods far from city light and look up into the night sky. all that you see is only a tiny tiny tiny fraction of god.

is it any wonder he is oblivious to our existence?

Mhm... not really. That is called "space". God doesn't exists, I'm sorry to inform you.  Wink

Parallel Universe Theory shows that space is an elastic solid. Since you don't know anything about God or space, when are you going to finally become humble enough to go back to base 1 and start learning something?

Cool

wow, dude, MiSKLaCH, he called you an idiot, I wouldnt be just standing and type nothing, get him back, tell him how your god is better and stronger and more into physics.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
TooQik

Activity: 337
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 01:32:45 AM

+1

Trouble is, the people that are foolish enough to worship this evil God never quite like to admit it is indeed evil. Why would they? After all, if they admitted to their guilt of worshipping an evil God, then they themselves must then admit to being evil. Best they can do is just pretend God isn't evil and hope no-one isn't smart enough to notice their evil worshipping addiction.

Hear, hear!
dippididodaday

Activity: 441
Merit: 278

It's personal

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 04:28:20 AM

God is not oblivious to us at all. He is so close to us that often all we see or feel is what we think is ourself.

Cause and effect show that God is aware of everything in the universe, from the gigantic universe, itself, to the tiniest quark or lepton... and even the God particle.

GOD is what I observe and experience, think and feel - we have this splendid connection. Also GOD is [also] aware of Himself at the level of particles that is GOD - GOD particles. Science has opened up a window for us to take a peek as GOD reflects upon His particles, and we reflect on GOD reflecting.

Killerpotleaf

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 04:55:57 AM

what is the nature of the inverse? what is our part in it?

why did god first create the earth flat, and then made it round?

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Killerpotleaf

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 05:04:40 AM

what is the nature of the inverse? what is our part in it?
the inverse is a big giant blob of goo, an elastic solid.
humanity's job is to go explore the blob of goo looking for things that might be harmful to us or the blob and eliminate it.
if humanity fails to grow up, and die or someshit, fear not, there are billions of others ( aka aliens ) and most will succeed.

why did god first create the earth flat, and then made it round?
he didnt men only said he did.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Hung_Daddy

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 05:41:27 AM

Because you guys think you are "anti-establishment" or something by going against religion despite the fact that you are probably within the majority at this point
Killerpotleaf

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 05:53:52 AM

Because you guys think you are "anti-establishment" or something by going against religion despite the fact that you are probably within the majority at this point

more like 15%
https://www.google.ca/search?q=world+population+by+religion+charts&espv=2&biw=1422&bih=974&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjBt7LyyazQAhUY0
IMKHTMNBN8QsAQIdw&dpr=0.9#imgrc=CfbNkER7X5HejM%3A

but if you only look at the west and lower age group like 18-35, ill bet your right about 50%

no one in this thread has said anything to indicate that we choose to be Atheists because we wanted to be cool.

Religion doesn't make sense anymore. we can now get our values and morals from watching startrek, starwars, and ofc The Simpsons.  Cheesy

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 06:04:01 AM

We are all sinner's and we are going to church every sunday to pay or to clean our sins we always keep our faith and believing always in god. And in my thoughts that Atheists really hate religion is because they don't believe on what preist telling to people reading non sense bible on them and they not believing on god that he really exist.

Jesus paid the penalty for all sins, once, on the cross. Mass simply reminds us of this, so that we do not go out and sin more, because the more we sin, the more our faith in God is stressed. We don't want to lose our faith in God, because that is the way we receive Jesus-Salvation... through faith. We don't want our faith to be stressed out of existence.

Cool
Im agree with that jesus paid our sins and penalty we made every day and we need to become more faith on him and be thankful every sunday you need one day only to go in church and pray for forgiveness and after that we receive jesus salvation through faith and that's really make us more humanity and become more kind.

Believe what you like..... if it makes you a better person good for you. I prefer not to believe in a fairy tale and put my faith in myself and what I can see and touch.
We y'll good inside and we just believing our selves that we are evil outside but if we accept god inside we feel better everytime we are going to somewhere and always praying for your own good is best. Just keep in faith all the time keep in touch every sunday.
MiSKLaCH

Activity: 417
Merit: 253

I hate everyone, equally.

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 07:21:05 AM

Parallel Universe Theory shows that space is an elastic solid. Since you don't know anything about God or space, when are you going to finally become humble enough to go back to base 1 and start learning something?

Cool

"Almighty god creator of elastic solid space", "flat earth" no-brainers... where the fuck did I landed?! Shocked
I thought this was a bitcoin forum... not a mess of psycos. Aaaaaand.... I'm done out!

Pssst: I won't french kiss you, stop asking in pm.

I hate everyone, equally.
groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 07:29:22 AM

I grew up in an atheist house. My parent's never forced their beliefs on us, and all 3 of my brothers have been to a fellowship of Christian athletes service a time or 2 in high school, how ever this was just for social reason, to see friends etc. So none of us where really introduced to it.
All my bothers and I went to college for different fields I'm science, and I think learning more helped to solidify the fact God isn't really, only a human construct to explain things that can't be explained now.
What has really hit it home for me has been my career as a firefighter. And all of us have had a few bad calls, but when you see kids die, I believe there is absolutely no divine intervention. I hear people say "everything is for a reason" "God has a plan" well if he's so damn powerful he could sure fix his shitty plan, and if he loves us so much I cannot see why he'd let a 7 year old be the only causality in a van accident while riding with his family of six.

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App

OR, totally oblivious!

god does exist. go deep into the woods far from city light and look up into the night sky. all that you see is only a tiny tiny tiny fraction of god.

is it any wonder he is oblivious to our existence?

God is not oblivious to us at all. He is so close to us that often all we see or feel is what we think is ourself.

Cause and effect show that God is aware of everything in the universe, from the gigantic universe, itself, to the tiniest quark or lepton... and even the God particle.

Cool

God do exist. Aside from the vast universe, the individual feature of every thing in this world and the uniqueness of every human being from all other being, the feelings and emotions we feel as a person, especially the LOVE and CARE that we feel for our family and to others, are my simple proofs that we have God. I believe in God not only because He has been introduced to me by my parents, i believe in Him because I see every proof of his existence in my life. I  believe in science. And I believe God created science. Because God is God.
Zisove28

Activity: 181

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 08:29:11 AM

Atheists are very comfortable with the religion. Some joke. But mostly they are indifferent to religion and believers.
nomad13666
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 06:58:30 PM

dippididodaday

Activity: 441
Merit: 278

It's personal

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 05:44:15 AM

God do exist. Aside from the vast universe, the individual feature of every thing in this world and the uniqueness of every human being from all other being, the feelings and emotions we feel as a person, especially the LOVE and CARE that we feel for our family and to others, are my simple proofs that we have God. I believe in God not only because He has been introduced to me by my parents, i believe in Him because I see every proof of his existence in my life. I  believe in science. And I believe God created science. Because God is God.

@groll  Nice.

Deanlfry

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2016, 08:38:27 AM

Hate is a strong word, but I think that religion causes a ridiculous amount of stress in many people's lives and that's part of the reason why I'm against it. People come on this website obsessing over some insignificant thought they had 10 years ago, thinking that "God" is going to send them to hell for it.  Smiley

Some of these people literally sound like God is monitoring every single thought that comes into their heads. People say that religion makes them happy but it's pretty clear that a lot of people would be happier without these beliefs.
anavuajna

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 03:28:25 PM

Hate is a strong word, but I think that religion causes a ridiculous amount of stress in many people's lives and that's part of the reason why I'm against it. People come on this website obsessing over some insignificant thought they had 10 years ago, thinking that "God" is going to send them to hell for it.  Smiley

Some of these people literally sound like God is monitoring every single thought that comes into their heads. People say that religion makes them happy but it's pretty clear that a lot of people would be happier without these beliefs.

No, these people can not be happy. They are accustomed to someone to serve and obey. Therefore, they feel uncomfortable when they are given the freedom
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 07:33:39 PM

Happiness for the hundred years, or so, that we might live in this life, is wonderful. But tremendous grief and pain in Hell will follow all who do not accept Jesus salvation.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
stats

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 09:47:11 AM

Happiness for the hundred years, or so, that we might live in this life, is wonderful. But tremendous grief and pain in Hell will follow all who do not accept Jesus salvation.

Cool

The mentally insane believe they are happy too. Does that mean you are just as insane? Your GOD thinks you are stupid so I would presume that this is a very high possibility. Maybe your insanity is stopping you from believing in anything else and are therefore unable to exercise free will and choice?
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 01:18:18 PM

Cool

The mentally insane believe they are happy too. Does that mean you are just as insane? Your GOD thinks you are stupid so I would presume that this is a very high possibility. Maybe your insanity is stopping you from believing in anything else and are therefore unable to exercise free will and choice?

He is your God, too. He gave all people an amount of free will. We use it to destroy our relationship with Him. Repent in this, like the true God-believing Christians have. Why? Because God is way stronger than you. You will only succeed in destroying yourself if you don't.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 02:02:28 PM

Prosperity,
you are simply mistaken. Indeed there many variations on practice of Islam or Christianity (two religions I am most familiar with), while there also exist many variations on national socialism and communism (or rather international socialism), aswell as liberal democracy. All of those systems have rather strict hierarchies and binding taboos, vices and virtues.

Interracial sex is taboo in NS, seen indefferently in communism or Islam (aslong as the pair is married), while it is virtue in libdem.

Arming yourself and fighting in defense of faith or family is considered virtue in NS, communism or Islam, but is seen as taboo in christianity and libdem.

Premarital sex is seen indifferently in atheist systems, while religious ones frown upon it.

Similar differences exist in views on antisemitism, drug use, eugenics, social state, technology and role of a family.

Etc. Etc.

What does that have to do with anything I've said? I said that a theists views are largely dictated by what's said in their holy books, at least when concerning the three abrahamic religions, while an atheists views are not restricted by such a medium. Someone who self identifies as "Catholic" for example, cannot be against treating women as being less than men, because of things like this:

"Let the women learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression." (I Timothy 2:11-14)

Yet, we see Catholics all the time treating women as equals, but why? According to the bible women are less than men and should be treated as such.

This just goes to show how clueless Theists are about their own faiths. #dumbpeople
Not clueless. Not at all.  Christians just ignore Bible shit that makes no sense in the world they live in.

But this measure of merit, it would be Muslims who were clueless, thinking they must obey every word.

LOL....

that's the thing with the bible, they preach what's good and ignore and deny what's bad, so it's selective much like evolution that they mostly deny, hm?

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Pages: « 1 ... 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 [329] 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: