Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:53:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 [332] 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901262 times)
Coccacc

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 02:00:43 PM

It seems, they dont hate religion in the first place, theyre just stating their opinions about science and gods.
but now they are.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MiSKLaCH

Activity: 417
Merit: 253

I hate everyone, equally.

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 02:08:58 PM

The Bible tells us that on his own, nobody can follow the Bible completely and accurately. I follow this teaching, so, I follow the Bible completely and accurately by not following it completely and accurately.

Huh Huh Huh

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 02:54:29 PM

The Bible tells us that on his own, nobody can follow the Bible completely and accurately. I follow this teaching, so, I follow the Bible completely and accurately by not following it completely and accurately.

Jesus followed the Bible perfectly. When He died on the cross, He took the punishment for all my inabilities and inaccuracies. Now (since His resurrection), He offers His perfection to me. So now, I can follow the Bible accurately and completely through Jesus, no matter how I follow it.

The result is eternal salvation for me because I accept the perfection Jesus is offering to me. People who do not accept the perfection of Jesus will receive eternal damnation.

I don't know who these people are, one way or the other. I don't know if you follow Jesus in your heart even though, in this forum, you might state that you don't. But if you do accept Jesus, there will come a time that you WILL state such, formally, or else you will lose your salvation.

Huh Huh Huh

https://i.imgur.com/KgRdB7z.jpg

Yep. I'm serious. But why do you only quote the things you want, taking it all out of context? Let's add the rest in italics, above, so that you can see how it works.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
MiSKLaCH

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 03:41:05 PM

Yep. I'm serious. But why do you only quote the things you want, taking it all out of context? Let's add the rest in italics, above, so that you can see how it works.

Cool

The whole stuff you wrote doesn't make any sense to me, but the part I put in bold was... hilariousGrin

PetroffVany

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 03:48:28 PM

Hate is too strong feeling to religion it deserved. Atheists just laugh at older people who grew up and continue to believe in fairy tales. More hatred from religious organizations to atheists.
dippididodaday

Activity: 441
Merit: 278

It's personal

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 08:03:24 PM

Jesus followed the Bible perfectly. When He died on the cross, He took the punishment for all my inabilities and inaccuracies. Now (since His resurrection), He offers His perfection to me. So now, I can follow the Bible accurately and completely through Jesus, no matter how I follow it.

The result is eternal salvation for me because I accept the perfection Jesus is offering to me. People who do not accept the perfection of Jesus will receive eternal damnation.

I don't know who these people are, one way or the other. I don't know if you follow Jesus in your heart even though, in this forum, you might state that you don't. But if you do accept Jesus, there will come a time that you WILL state such, formally, or else you will lose your salvation.

Huh Huh Huh

@BADecker You my friend, act perfectly like a GrandMaster Champion kerfuffling spell-casting Wizard. Kudos to you, and for making me laugh my ass off.  Cheesy

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 08:14:39 PM

Huh Huh Huh

@BADecker You my friend, act perfectly like a GrandMaster Champion kerfuffling spell-casting Wizard. Kudos to you, and for making me laugh my ass off.  Cheesy

Maybe you still have a lot of time to change. But maybe you don't. Nobody knows about himself or anyone else.

Accept Jesus salvation so that you can accept God's forgiveness for the mistakes you have made in life, before it is too late for you to do so. However, it's good to laugh. It cheers the heart. If you don't accept salvation, laugh while you can, because the days of sorrow and pain will be endless.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Aikonio

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 08:19:28 PM

In my country, not say that the thief is always the loudest shouting stop thief. And here. I've never seen atheists hate religious organizations. But religious fanatics do hate atheists.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 08:23:22 PM

Cool

The whole stuff you wrote doesn't make any sense to me, but the part I put in bold was... hilariousGrin

The basic part is simple. There is a resurrection for all the dead. It will happen following the return of Jesus. A person needs to acknowledge and accept Jesus salvation, now, in this life. Everyone who does, will be taken into the glorious Heaven following the Judgment by Jesus. Everyone who doesn't, will be thrown into the Lake of Fire (Hell) following the Judgment Day. Both, Heaven and Hell, will last forever for those therein.

Cool

MiSKLaCH

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 08:37:18 PM

Cool

The basic part is simple. There is a resurrection for all the dead. It will happen following the return of Jesus. A person needs to acknowledge and accept Jesus salvation, now, in this life. Everyone who does, will be taken into the glorious Heaven following the Judgment by Jesus. Everyone who doesn't, will be thrown into the Lake of Fire (Hell) following the Judgment Day. Both, Heaven and Hell, will last forever for those therein.

Cool

Mhm... doesn't know what makes less sense, the FE thread or this... maybe both equally.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 12:32:31 AM

Cool

Cool

Mhm... doesn't know what makes less sense, the FE thread or this... maybe both equally.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

That's a really difficult one. How to deny scientific proof for God, and the machinery evidence of nature for God, and still be able to type responses into the forum. And on top of it, to not know what makes less sense, this thread or FE. Difficult to comprehend such a mix of ignorance, and denial, and stupidity(?).

Cool

stats

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 03:38:42 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2016, 04:47:26 AM by stats

I follow the Bible completely because of these two things.

Cool

So do you do this:

Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material. Leviticus 19:19

And how many Slaves do you own?

However, you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way. Leviticus 25:44-46

As you have stated you follow your Bible completely, surely you can answer these 2 simple questions. Or, do you prefer to only follow the parts which appeal to your sense of well being?

Certainly I can answer these two questions directly. But like as there are some things that you wouldn't answer directly, even so there are things that I am not going to answer. Rather, let the answer be as I have already stated.

Cool

Just out of curiosity, can you direct me to the exact wording in your bible which says "nobody can follow the Bible completely and accurately". This is not something I believe to be in there. However, I am happy to be proven wrong on this occasion.

I think you have misread your holy book and placed your own interpretation onto it. Of course by doing so you have broken yet another rule of your bible:
2 Peter 1:20-21 "Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by the prophet’s own interpretation of things"

Therefore, this would imply that your bible is the word of your God and as such should be followed completely.

As you do not follow it completely by your own admission: "by not following it completely and accurately" any statements you make and have made are now worthless and null and void.

Please make up your mind if you intend on following your Bible completely or if you believe yourself to be mightier than your God and can pick and choose which parts you follow. Once you decide, if you can please let us know so we know which one of your many personalities we are dealing with that would be most helpful.

Have a nice day!  
stats

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 03:41:14 AM

Difficult to comprehend such a mix of ignorance, and denial, and stupidity(?).

Cool

I think I have pointed out that your Bible says you are stupid! Why be surprised?

Every comment you make leaves the rest of us with the same feelings about you.

I think you need to read your bible more to get a better understanding of what your God is telling you.

You seem very confused!
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 04:01:26 AM

He's clearly expressing his hatred for Atheists.

He thinks he can "save" or convert in the name of Jesus while acting a BULLY and a fool.

Quote from: BADecker on Today at 12:32:31 AM

That is NOT how Jesus would bring his little lambies into his fold.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 11:49:30 AM

Cool

So do you do this:

However, you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way. Leviticus 25:44-46

As you have stated you follow your Bible completely, surely you can answer these 2 simple questions. Or, do you prefer to only follow the parts which appeal to your sense of well being?

Certainly I can answer these two questions directly. But like as there are some things that you wouldn't answer directly, even so there are things that I am not going to answer. Rather, let the answer be as I have already stated.

Cool

Just out of curiosity, can you direct me to the exact wording in your bible which says "nobody can follow the Bible completely and accurately". This is not something I believe to be in there. However, I am happy to be proven wrong on this occasion.
http://biblehub.com/romans/3-23.htm >>> Romans 3:23 >>> for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God

http://biblehub.com/psalms/14-3.htm >>> Psalm 14:3 >>> All have turned away, all have become corrupt; there is no one who does good, not even one.

Now if you say that this isn't talking about following the Bible, you are wrong. It IS about following the Bible and the Law of God, which is in the Bible.

I think you have misread your holy book and placed your own interpretation onto it. Of course by doing so you have broken yet another rule of your bible:
2 Peter 1:20-21 "Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by the prophet’s own interpretation of things"
I think that you assume that because you say something about me, that you are right, when you are not necessarily right.

Therefore, this would imply that your bible is the word of your God and as such should be followed completely.

As you do not follow it completely by your own admission: "by not following it completely and accurately" any statements you make and have made are now worthless and null and void.
That's the nice thing about having a God Who has provided salvation for all who believe in Him.
http://biblehub.com/john/6-28.htm >>> John 6:28 >>> Then they asked him, "What must we do to do the works God requires?"
http://biblehub.com/john/6-29.htm >>> John 6:29 >>> Jesus answered, "The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent."

Jesus followed God's Word (the Bible) completely and perfectly. He applies this perfection to those who believe in Him.

Please make up your mind if you intend on following your Bible completely or if you believe yourself to be mightier than your God and can pick and choose which parts you follow. Once you decide, if you can please let us know so we know which one of your many personalities we are dealing with that would be most helpful.

Have a nice day!  

I follow the Bible completely and perfectly, even when I DON'T follow it completely and perfectly, because I do the work of God. As noted above, the work of God is to believe the one He has sent, namely Jesus. Jesus applies His complete and perfect following of the Bible to me because I believe in Him.

However, I see YOU have made your mind up already. You don't care to believe in God or the Bible. If you did, you would know that the things that I am saying are right.

Change while you have time. Eternity is long, and you won't enjoy the pains of Hell.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 11:54:31 AM

He's clearly expressing his hatred for Atheists.

He thinks he can "save" or convert in the name of Jesus while acting a BULLY and a fool.

Quote from: BADecker on Today at 12:32:31 AM

That is NOT how Jesus would bring his little lambies into his fold.

I love atheists and atheism. I think all atheists who are unwilling to look at the truth about God and the Bible, should be doomed to their atheism. They fit each other so well.

The fact is that atheists are not little "lambies" of Jesus. You seem to have a great mix of ignorance and denial and stupidity, even for an atheist.

Cool

stats

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 12:55:48 PM

You seem to have a great mix of ignorance and denial and stupidity, even for an atheist.

Cool

I would consider this a compliment. Saying "even for an atheist" implies that Atheists are not normally stupid.

As an Atheists, Thankyou!

But once again, it is YOUR GOD who calls you stupid!

stats

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 01:01:07 PM

Cool

So do you do this:

Cool

http://biblehub.com/romans/3-23.htm >>> Romans 3:23 >>> for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God

http://biblehub.com/psalms/14-3.htm >>> Psalm 14:3 >>> All have turned away, all have become corrupt; there is no one who does good, not even one.

Now if you say that this isn't talking about following the Bible, you are wrong. It IS about following the Bible and the Law of God, which is in the Bible.

I think that you assume that because you say something about me, that you are right, when you are not necessarily right.

That's the nice thing about having a God Who has provided salvation for all who believe in Him.
http://biblehub.com/john/6-28.htm >>> John 6:28 >>> Then they asked him, "What must we do to do the works God requires?"
http://biblehub.com/john/6-29.htm >>> John 6:29 >>> Jesus answered, "The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent."

Jesus followed God's Word (the Bible) completely and perfectly. He applies this perfection to those who believe in Him.

Have a nice day!  

I follow the Bible completely and perfectly, even when I DON'T follow it completely and perfectly, because I do the work of God. As noted above, the work of God is to believe the one He has sent, namely Jesus. Jesus applies His complete and perfect following of the Bible to me because I believe in Him.

However, I see YOU have made your mind up already. You don't care to believe in God or the Bible. If you did, you would know that the things that I am saying are right.

Change while you have time. Eternity is long, and you won't enjoy the pains of Hell.

Cool

For all of your "dribble", nowhere is the wording "nobody can follow the Bible completely and accurately". Therefore, you are making your own assumptions on what Your Bible is saying.

This is why the Bible is a fallacy, a good story book and nothing more. You are no different than those before you who have translated and re-written the book to suit their own agenda.

Please follow the words of your bible. You tell us that it is all powerful, yet you do not follow it. If this is the case, I suggest Lord of the Rings, it has a much better story line.

Cool

For the record, this is not a threat to me..... no such thing as hell! But if there is...... sounds like a great place to be.... lots of company!
Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 01:01:32 PM

By the definition - atheists doesnt hate religion, and those who hate religions are called antytheists. Thats a very distinct difference. Because if you are trully an atheist you just dont give a shit about any theistic aka dogmatic believes. Dogmas are as far from you as a snow are from an africans. And from my perspective its the believers of dogma, who implies thru the psychological mechanism of projections, their hatred towards the atheists. So the subject should be - why Religious people hate atheists, and why the atheists even bother?
Dizaster2015

Activity: 258

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 01:08:57 PM

By the definition - atheists doesnt hate religion, and those who hate religions are called antytheists. Thats a very distinct difference. Because if you are trully an atheist you just dont give a shit about any theistic aka dogmatic believes. Dogmas are as far from you as a snow are from an africans. And from my perspective its the believers of dogma, who implies thru the psychological mechanism of projections, their hatred towards the atheists. So the subject should be - why Religious people hate atheists, and why the atheists even bother?
Religions themselves are spreading enmity and hatred towards atheists and other religions. Attempts to shift the responsibility for the hostility of atheists is untenable.
Pages: « 1 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 [332] 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: