Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:44:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 [350] 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901258 times)
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 10:22:04 PM

Not all atheist hate religions, some of them really do not care about religions and stuffs because they are busy with something which is more important than religions or believing in them.
I know many people that do not believe in Gods and angels though they are really so kind and they want to help many people. They dont really know God but they do really kind stuffs. So we must not think negatively of these people, and everything has a reason.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcjoin14

Activity: 891
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 01:17:31 AM

I think that people that hate the Lord Jesus Christ is just selfish people that are cowards and they're scared of the evil that is going to happen. When people are really scared it becomes like a contagious disease and the when the people around them get scared it only gets worse.

If more atheist people start to realize that what I write is real and they acknowledge that the Lord Jesus Christ is real, the gospel of Jesus Christ is real plus repenting to Jesus then and only then will the people will start to live a life.

Romans 10:9: "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans+10%3A9&version=KJV
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3499

born once atheist

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 02:35:31 AM

I actually like religion. It generates comedy gold such as this thread.
My goodness! Our delusional hero hasn't posted here for almost a month! Maybe his imaginary friend gave  
him a timeout. Oh wait a minute...he's busy denying evolution on this thread. What a surprise.
well now that I've rattled his cage, incoming word salad comedy gold post in 3..2..1...    Cheesy Grin

and 2 hours later...

some drivel about churches being tax dodgers (they all are, whats newsworthy about this?)
and then actually calling atheists weak minded because they pay taxes
go figure...
and of course the tired old "atheism is religion" baloney

ha! right on cue... lmao!

then this gem...

God is from outside the universe. Newton's 3rd doesn't apply to God. We have no clue from just thinking about God whether or not he had a cause.

in other words... i cant explain how God came to be! hes just there and that's that. end of argument! i win. no tag back!!

and finally to top it off, we have this fine example of brilliant intelligence
courtesy of another human brain infected with the virus called religion...

I think that people that hate the Lord Jesus Christ is just selfish people that are cowards and they're scared of the evil that is going to happen. When people are really scared it becomes like a contagious disease and the when the people around them get scared it only gets worse.

If more atheist people start to realize that what I write is real and they acknowledge that the Lord Jesus Christ is real, the gospel of Jesus Christ is real plus repenting to Jesus then and only then will the people will start to live a life.

Romans 10:9: "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans+10%3A9&version=KJV

you keep reading that bible nonsense about sky fairies raising the dead, ok bud?
yeah i'm an atheist and I'm shaking in my boots about all the evil around me and now all my friends are doing the same
Oh no!! They caught this highly contagious disease!!
Yeah and everything is just getting unbearably worse, yup i'd better just start praying to the magic sky daddy and
everything will be good.  (eye roll,face plant)

like I said, this thread is comedy gold

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 04:26:03 AM

I read. You are lying

Why didn't you say you don't know how to read. From #6 in the definition: something one believes in and follows devotedly; a point or matter of ethics or conscience.

You have this point that you believe in, or you wouldn't be promoting it so extremely much in the forum. It's your religion, by definition.

Wake up.

Cool
And since atheists don't bereave, it doesn't cover atheism

What don't atheists believe? If they knew, they would know that God exists.

Cool
Why? He's as real as the easter bunny

The proof at:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1355109.msg14047133#msg14047133
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662153.40
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg16803380#msg16803380 show that Gopd is real, just like a bunny on Easter... only more so.

Cool

Nope. It doesn't. Its shows that God breaks Newtons 3rd law

How does it do that? We don't know anything about "stuff" outside of the universe. So how would anyone know that God breaks Newton's 3rd Law?

Wink

He had to have a cause. newtons 3rd law doesn't say anything about "outside of the universe"

God is from outside the universe
. Newton's 3rd doesn't apply to God. We have no clue from just thinking about God whether or not he had a cause.

Cool

You are right.  He is imaginary.

Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 07:58:18 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2017, 08:22:48 AM by Gaaara

Maybe the reason is the fact that Atheists loves being free and unchained, while other Religions have some kind of rules and regulation. But they should be aware that without these Religions we might have taken a wrong direction, many people has been saved by some religions and they successfully control people from killing and doing wrong things and some bad kind of stuff.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

novemberwoah

Activity: 896

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 12:40:49 PM

Maybe the reason is the fact that Atheists loves being free and unchained, while other Religions have some kind of rules and regulation. But they should be aware that without these Religions we might have taken a wrong direction, many people has been saved by some religions and they successfully control people from killing and doing wrong things and some bad kind of stuff.
Yes it is probably true the point why atheists hate religion because they're opposites. Both have different view that are arguing and different view of life. You're right religion is very necessary because it will help, I am also a religious person. But this is a matter of confidence of each person and is very difficult to change what they believe from birth.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 01:29:38 PM

Why do Atheists hate Religion ?

LOL. What kind of question is that? I am an atheist, but i don't hate religion. I don't hate any religion and I respect people who believe in god. Religion and faith is a part of this world. People should have the freedom of choice. Hatred will not lead you anywhere. I think you just should reconsider something.

Its simple that not all atheist are thesame there are people who don't care about what people religion is. People should have still faith not just because you believed or what so ever but if you don't have faith its like your selling your soul to satanas lmao. Im not hater of atheist i loved them because how they can take it. without god.
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 03:38:59 PM

LOL. What kind of question is that? I am an atheist, but i don't hate religion. I don't hate any religion and I respect people who believe in god. Religion and faith is a part of this world. People should have the freedom of choice. Hatred will not lead you anywhere. I think you just should reconsider something.

Its simple that not all atheist are thesame there are people who don't care about what people religion is. People should have still faith not just because you believed or what so ever but if you don't have faith its like your selling your soul to satanas lmao. Im not hater of atheist i loved them because how they can take it. without god.

Some people need imaginary friends, some don't.

You don't believe 5000+ Gods of the past.  You believe in one God.

I don't believe in one more God than you.  That is the only difference between us.

Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 03:51:56 PM

So I see 2 threads of why islam hates people or why people hate Islam. I dont see the point of such a mundane debate based on religion any debate for or against religion would be stupid. Either you are stupid to believe what a prophet / god / divine entity said or you are stupid enough to believe you can change the minds of the bleak minded people who follow such a prophet / god / divine entity.

But since its fun let me initiate my own brand of 'why do' topic.

WHY DO ATHEISTS (like me) HATE RELIGION ?

Seriously what has to happen in a person's life for them to seriously give up hope on the one true everlasting brand (of religion) which their ancestors have followed for generations.

Everyone has their own story even I have mine, so lets hear some of it.

You see, most of people want to be right. And from there everything begins. It is hard for someone when someone tell them that some part of there life is not truth and that there were wrong in believing in something. Imagine what would you feel like when someone would told you that you are wrong and that science prove that god exist? For someone who was passionate enough in his or her beliefs it would be quite a blow on there mind.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 03:59:42 PM

whoah i don't think that's a way to look at it whether you have a religion or not. what you said about not having a religion is like selling your soul to satan seems like it came from someone who already judged those who don't believe. i'm not an atheist but i can understand where they're coming from and sometimes it's a lot more logical if you think like them. It's really about respect and not about making other people believe what you're believing. It varies and as with the previous comment, we have the right to make our own choices without being judged by people

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 04:34:03 PM

I read. You are lying

Why didn't you say you don't know how to read. From #6 in the definition: something one believes in and follows devotedly; a point or matter of ethics or conscience.

You have this point that you believe in, or you wouldn't be promoting it so extremely much in the forum. It's your religion, by definition.

Wake up.

Cool

Cool

The proof at:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg16803380#msg16803380 show that Gopd is real, just like a bunny on Easter... only more so.

Cool

How does it do that? We don't know anything about "stuff" outside of the universe. So how would anyone know that God breaks Newton's 3rd Law?

Wink

He had to have a cause. newtons 3rd law doesn't say anything about "outside of the universe"

God is from outside the universe
. Newton's 3rd doesn't apply to God. We have no clue from just thinking about God whether or not he had a cause.

Cool

You are right.  He is imaginary.

You are wrong. The universe is more or less imaginary.    Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 04:35:44 PM

You don't believe 5000+ Gods of the past.  You believe in one God.

I don't believe in one more God than you.  That is the only difference between us.

You are wrong about yourself. Since you don't know for a fact that God does not exist, you are setting yourself up as god when you come to that conclusion. Not one less god. Simply a different god.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
s0nix

Activity: 784
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 05:03:08 PM

WHY DO ATHEISTS (like me) HATE RELIGION ?

How can you hate a religion?
I'm also atheist. But more I hate stupid people who abuse their religion.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 05:20:48 PM

I read. You are lying

Wake up.

Cool

Cool

The proof at:

Cool

Wink

Since Newton's 3rd Law doesn't say anything about "Outside of the universe," It doesn't apply to God, because God is outside of the universe.

Cool

Challenger2015

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 08:16:05 PM

I read. You are lying

Wake up.

Cool

Cool

The proof at:

Cool

Wink

Since Newton's 3rd Law doesn't say anything about "Outside of the universe," It doesn't apply to God, because God is outside of the universe.

Cool
You contradict yourself. If the 3 Newton's law do not apply outside of the universe then why do you think that God's laws must act on the earth? Do you have proof. Do not forget that all Newton's laws are proved experimentally. It seems to me that there is no God and I do not live worse than those who believe in it.
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3499

born once atheist

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 11:28:27 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2017, 12:38:01 AM by sirazimuth

ah i see! God is outside the Universe... ok then that explains everything....
hey , wait a minute...now where  exactly is outside the universe?

wait, don't tell me!! let me guess...um... oh i know ...

ITS BEYOND OUR THINKING!!!     NO asking who created God, that's not allowed!

god has always existed and that's that,  so there!!  Q.E. FREAKIN D!!   Cheesy

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 01:40:52 AM

Ask who created God all you want. But because things outside of the universe will never be understood, the answer would not be recognizable even if God had been created.

Cool

stats

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 08:04:35 AM

Ask who created God all you want. But because things outside of the universe will never be understood, the answer would not be recognizable even if God had been created.

Cool

Can you prove that your God is outside of the universe?

He is a figment of your imagination which makes he right here in your head.

Therefore, he doesn't exist.
UserNumber7

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 01:01:10 PM

Well, religious people hate other religions as well... It is only fair for atheists to hate those who don't believe in their religion of there being no religions.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 03:23:09 PM

Well, religious people hate other religions as well... It is only fair for atheists to hate those who don't believe in their religion of there being no religions.

There are some religions that love other people. They show this love by trying to get all people to be saved for eternal life.

Cool

Pages: « 1 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 [350] 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: