Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:18:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 [364] 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901256 times)
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 11:23:59 AM

atheism and church have different "beliefs"? ypu dont say... same sex marriage isn't something fhat needs to be empowered, its rather something that should be legal, since homosexuality is a completely natural thing and it manifests in all of the animal species. also, id rather have a child growing up in a loving and caring family fhat can provide him love and normal growing up instead of growing up in an abusive christian family or a foster home.

And i don't agree with you, same-sex marriage should not be legal, as i said in some other post, I know i would not like to grow up with two fathers. Child needs both mother and father love to grow normally, there is difference between love that comes from father and from mother.  But it is on to individual person after 18 years of live with there family if they want to stay or continue on his own path. There are abusive people all around, even within atheistic family, if they decided that you will become doctor, that is it. You must become doctor even if you don't want.
[/quote]

saying "I know i would not like to grow up with two fathers" now is like christian born in some christian majority country saying "I'd never be a muslim, their gods are fake" (or smthn like that) even tho you'd be saying the exact same thing if you were born in some muslim country. I agree with that but isn't it better for the child to recieve the love at all rather than growing up in foster homes or in any other place with no parents around? Yeah, those are known as Tiger moms and Eagle dads, but sometimes that turns out be good for a kid, since what the hell does a 10yr old know about what he wants to be in his life, this way if he's pushed, he'll have a very bright future and he'll eventually realise that that was for his own good.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 11:56:33 AM

The reason why atheists hate religion is because in religion, there is a god. Of course, that's why they are called "atheist" it is because they do not believe in ANY god. Another reason is because, we all have different beliefs. The beliefs in church sometimes contradicts the beliefs of the atheist. For example in Christianity, it is illegal to do same-sex marriage or it is against the natural law, while in some atheists, it is right for them that same-sex marriage should be empowered.

atheism and church have different "beliefs"? ypu dont say... same sex marriage isn't something fhat needs to be empowered, its rather something that should be legal, since homosexuality is a completely natural thing and it manifests in all of the animal species. also, id rather have a child growing up in a loving and caring family fhat can provide him love and normal growing up instead of growing up in an abusive christian family or a foster home.

Homosexuality is a natural thing in a corrupted nature. It doesn't serve any purpose. Why does it need to serve a purpose? Because every good thing in nature serves a purpose.

What do you get if you corrupt the cells in an embryo? You get a deformed fetus. Or the embryo dies. It is only with lots of study, and painstaking care, that science and the medical can manipulate the genetics of an embryo to get something that is alive and different and healthy.

Homosexuality is simply something that is rather easy to manipulate, is alive, and is definitely unhealthy.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
jonnybravo0411

Activity: 426
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 12:02:51 PM

The reason why atheists hate religion is because in religion, there is a god. Of course, that's why they are called "atheist" it is because they do not believe in ANY god. Another reason is because, we all have different beliefs. The beliefs in church sometimes contradicts the beliefs of the atheist. For example in Christianity, it is illegal to do same-sex marriage or it is against the natural law, while in some atheists, it is right for them that same-sex marriage should be empowered.

Homosexuality is a natural thing in a corrupted nature. It doesn't serve any purpose. Why does it need to serve a purpose? Because every good thing in nature serves a purpose.

What do you get if you corrupt the cells in an embryo? You get a deformed fetus. Or the embryo dies. It is only with lots of study, and painstaking care, that science and the medical can manipulate the genetics of an embryo to get something that is alive and different and healthy.

Homosexuality is simply something that is rather easy to manipulate, is alive, and is definitely unhealthy.

Cool

Homosexuality is unnatural and not good. Do not give in to fashionable influences or religion. You need to look at this thing yourself and understand why this is bad.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 12:14:09 PM

Cool

Homosexuality is unnatural and not good. Do not give in to fashionable influences or religion. You need to look at this thing yourself and understand why this is bad.

You misunderstand.

Show me something that does not exist in nature. If it exists, it exists in nature. Call it unnatural if you want, but if it were really unnatural, it wouldn't exist.

Corruption exists in nature. There was a time when corruption was unnatural. The basics of religion show how unnatural corruption became natural. This doesn't mean that it is not corruption. It only means it has been adapted to, or adopted into, nature.

Have you never noticed that there is death in the world? Things that are unhealthy ultimately die. Corruption in things is part of what makes them unhealthy. Homosexuality is part of corruption.

There is more to say, but get this picture, first.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
bra4our

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 12:25:51 PM

Cool

There is nothing natural about homosexuality, Man and Women relationship is the natural thing, Homosexuality is rather corrupted, No one in this world is born gay, Until i see two male dogs mating in public will i term homosexuality natural.
BitcoinFutureCoin

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 12:29:41 PM

They hate religion because they think that God doesnt exist,also they think that bad persons created religion for making world control,make more wars and more enemies and many other things like example to much  money go to priestsand church but it can go to better purposes,they beleive that you need only to be a normal person like usually in your life,then if God even exist will forgive you but they are sure that he dont exist.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 01:40:56 PM

Cool

There is nothing natural about homosexuality, Man and Women relationship is the natural thing, Homosexuality is rather corrupted, No one in this world is born gay, Until i see two male dogs mating in public will i term homosexuality natural.

In one sense of the word "natural," there is nothing natural about corruption in any way. Yet, it all exists in nature, right? It is here, right? So, it is all natural. Corruption has become natural.

Who are you calling a dog? I'm sure you can find a couple of gays mating in public somewhere, if you look hard enough. They are very open and public these days. And certainly, they are dogs or worse if they do this.

Just be glad you are not of a corrupt mind like they are. But because it is happening here in nature, it is natural.

Cool

molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 02:01:19 PM

I saw some Atheists going to church this holy week they claimed that they are one of atheists but holy moly they actually did goes to church. Hahaha this is just an stupid thing they do in there entire life they now a god damn catholic i don't know why they go to church and then get a selfie.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 07:46:09 PM

I saw some Atheists going to church this holy week they claimed that they are one of atheists but holy moly they actually did goes to church. Hahaha this is just an stupid thing they do in there entire life they now a god damn catholic i don't know why they go to church and then get a selfie.

Maybe they go to look at the paintings or check out hot girls...  I was going to church for decades and I did not believe any of it.
I met my wife in church.  We are both Atheists.

I still go to church for family functions like weddings or funerals.

Probably a quarter of people in each mass does not believe in God.  Some priests are Atheists, they do their job because that is the only thing they know how to do and are too old to change their professions.

No. They go because of curiosity. Why curiosity? Because to be an atheist, they must have never had the question of God posed to them before. If they had, they would have realized that they don't know enough about the universe to know that God doesn't exist, and would have automatically stopped being atheist at that point.

Cool

Oppolee

Activity: 263

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 07:53:14 PM

Maybe they go to look at the paintings or check out hot girls...  I was going to church for decades and I did not believe any of it.

Probably a quarter of people in each mass does not believe in God.  Some priests are Atheists, they do their job because that is the only thing they know how to do and are too old to change their professions.

No. They go because of curiosity. Why curiosity? Because to be an atheist, they must have never had the question of God posed to them before. If they had, they would have realized that they don't know enough about the universe to know that God doesn't exist, and would have automatically stopped being atheist at that point.

Cool
Do you think that it's better to live without faith? Why then does many come to God when their life is beating with pain?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 08:03:44 PM

Cool
Do you think that it's better to live without faith? Why then does many come to God when their life is beating with pain?

What does this have to do with it? Everybody lives by faith. The question is, what do they have their faith in?

Cool

Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 08:14:03 PM

Unfortunately that is actually why most of people don't religion and priests. Because most of them do there priest job because its paying good and you get some benefits. They are reason why so much people lose there belief in religion and God, they are bad seed in all that. And as far as Atheists going to church, well i don't see harm in that.
kodoll

Activity: 273

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 10:12:13 PM

Unfortunately that is actually why most of people don't religion and priests. Because most of them do there priest job because its paying good and you get some benefits. They are reason why so much people lose there belief in religion and God, they are bad seed in all that. And as far as Atheists going to church, well i don't see harm in that.
Now the priests have completely lost their conscience, have no shame. Wear expensive watches, drive on luxury cars. In a church such a minister does not have a god.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 12:39:32 AM

Cool

have you been outside lately or even ever owned a dog or a cat? Homosexuality is a natural thing, since it occurres in all mammal species. So how can you call something unnatural if it occurres in nature before human said it was unnatural? Also, homosexuality was practised a lot in Ancient Rome. So by that logic, dying hair, painting nails and all things that alternate persons look, thinking or preferences and everything you consider "normal" is corrupted? dude...

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 12:42:46 AM

Now the priests have completely lost their conscience, have no shame. Wear expensive watches, drive on luxury cars. In a church such a minister does not have a god.

Anybody who proclaims God's Word to people faithfully, and especially those who proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ, deserve to have some of the best things in life. Why? Because they are leading people to be saved in a glorious life in Heaven for the rest of eternity.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 12:47:45 AM

Cool

have you been outside lately or even ever owned a dog or a cat? Homosexuality is a natural thing, since it occurres in all mammal species. So how can you call something unnatural if it occurres in nature before human said it was unnatural? Also, homosexuality was practised a lot in Ancient Rome. So by that logic, dying hair, painting nails and all things that alternate persons look, thinking or preferences and everything you consider "normal" is corrupted? dude...

The corrupt quality of homosexuality was made to be temporarily natural. Notice that people die. Corruption is the thing that causes people to die. If there had never been any corruption, people would live forever.

Because of this, it is a good idea to avoid corruption, and especially the corruption of homosexuality, even though it has been made a thing of nature. Show and live as though you despised corruption. But, also state the truth that corruption is now a thing of nature for the short time this world lasts.

Cool

Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 03:56:12 PM

Those poor children...

grermezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 08:10:24 PM

There Ian nothing wrong with what the kids are doing and it's by no means a mocker, And those people who are really crucifying themselves because it's Easter have no reason to be it st all Christ didn't tell us to do that, they are just causing themselves bodily pain for no reason at all

Sakura_nakomoto

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 08:15:28 PM

Are they street performers?  Or just some Atheists making fun of Christians?

I don't see the money tray so I'm guessing they are not Catholic :-)
I see that some people really do not have anything sacred, so they are so meanly ridicule all that is connected with Jesus and religion in general.
Villy_wongaa

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 10:15:52 PM

Are they street performers?  Or just some Atheists making fun of Christians?

I don't see the money tray so I'm guessing they are not Catholic :-)
I see that some people really do not have anything sacred, so they are so meanly ridicule all that is connected with Jesus and religion in general.

Nothing is sacred because there is no reason to believe in the supernatural.  God only exists in people's minds.

And don't tell me God exists because Bible says so.  Bible says a lot of things that are not true because people who wrote it did not know any better.
Slavery?  Really, God who supports slavery but explicitly tells you not to wear wool and linen clothes together?  Where is logic in that?
People were just writing what they knew at that time and said God told them.

Flat Earth, with a dome over it, 6000-year-old Earth, the flood that did not happen, the universe created in 6 days etc.
Not to mention the creation of man from dirt and woman from a rib bone.  The whole story of the few-thousand-year-old incest is ridiculous.

Never mind the talking snake, walking on water, turning water into wine, casting demons out, and the big mother lode of them all, resurrection.

You've got to be kidding me.  People who follow this completely suspend their logic and critical thinking.

Here I a little bit I can not understand why everyone thinks that God must consist of blood and flesh? Because he is a god and do not do llama.
Pages: « 1 ... 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 [364] 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: