Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:04:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 [415] 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901262 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:26:40 PM

I think you just proved my point.

Your point doesn't have anything to do with God. It has to do with you playing God. God isn't going to be controlled by you.

Cool

Controlled by me?  It was a simple fucking request to show up for work. 

Dude, now I know you are trolling me.  Anyway, you are far gone in your delusion to understand anything I am posting.

Take care.

People are the servants, not God. Why don't you show up for work at your local church?

You are trolling yourself by ignoring all the evidence that God exists.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ATMD

Activity: 70
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 11:55:25 AM

I agree. And this is the point. The majority of religions were created back when the position of woman was defined by the body strength. If we want to keep being there and keep believing and keeping some of the ideals of our religions then equality is the most important thing in my mind.

True, women should have equal power to men when it comes to high power, authority positions in churches and other religious institutes.

Let's have a female Pope.

Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 12:15:32 PM

I agree. And this is the point. The majority of religions were created back when the position of woman was defined by the body strength. If we want to keep being there and keep believing and keeping some of the ideals of our religions then equality is the most important thing in my mind.

True, women should have equal power to men when it comes to high power, authority positions in churches and other religious institutes.

No, they ''shouldn't'' They should earn it in any case, which they can, they just don't want to.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
ATMD

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 12:42:56 PM

No, they ''shouldn't'' They should earn it in any case, which they can, they just don't want to.

True, what I meant to say was they should be given the opportunity to earn the position. Currently, they are not.

Astargath

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:16:03 PM

True, what I meant to say was they should be given the opportunity to earn the position. Currently, they are not.

They certainly are lmao, not about the pope but anything else. They just like to whine about it instead of doing it. Women are weaker than men and will never achieve the same things in proportion.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Carna

Activity: 8
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:04:52 PM
Merited by Vod (5)

It's a pity that we can't live all peacefully
ATMD

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 09:20:10 PM

They certainly are lmao, not about the pope but anything else.

I do hope so.

They just like to whine about it instead of doing it. Women are weaker than men and will never achieve the same things in proportion.

When it comes to being Head of Church or Pope, I am not seeing how physical attributes are relevant. The Pope is not a physically strong person and would probably lose in a physical battle with most female athletes.

MichaelNwaogbo

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:57:49 AM

most people believe Religion poison's everything and they are fed up with the religious extremism, terrorism and conflict plaguing the world. most are advocating that core dogmas must be exposed, abandoned, and replaced by rationality and reason.
"the world needs to wake up from its long nightmare of religious belief" said Nobel laureate Steven Weinberg. he also said that anything we scientists can do to weaken the hold of religion should be done and may in the end be our greatest contribution to civilization. so most persons feel that civilized people should not hold tight to religion but be rational thinkers
i am a physicist and respect the belief and choice of others when it comes to religious matter but i strongly believe in the bible and know that there is a true religion.   
ATMD

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 10:06:27 AM

i am a physicist and respect the belief and choice of others when it comes to religious matter but i strongly believe in the bible and know that there is a true religion.   

I respect the belief and choice of others too when it comes to religious matter. I am happy to hear that a professional physicist is endorsing stories in the bible and believes in its authenticity.

Astargath

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:15:00 AM

They certainly are lmao, not about the pope but anything else.

I do hope so.

They just like to whine about it instead of doing it. Women are weaker than men and will never achieve the same things in proportion.

When it comes to being Head of Church or Pope, I am not seeing how physical attributes are relevant. The Pope is not a physically strong person and would probably lose in a physical battle with most female athletes.

The church is following the rules on the bible which clearly state women are inferior and should not be certain things.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
ATMD

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 11:18:03 AM

The church is following the rules on the bible which clearly state women are inferior and should not be certain things.

This is precisely the point. The suggestion to improve religion is that it should be updated to embrace the modern view of equal rights and privileges among all men and women.

Like these quotes were suggesting:

The majority of religions were created back when the position of woman was defined by the body strength. If we want to keep being there and keep believing and keeping some of the ideals of our religions then equality is the most important thing in my mind.

I don't hate any religion but yeah, some facts and rituals are quite unfair. Almost all religions have different rules for men and women. I don't think any religion should differentiate between two genders.

Astargath

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:48:55 AM

This is precisely the point. The suggestion to improve religion is that it should be updated to embrace the modern view of equal rights and privileges among all men and women.

Like these quotes were suggesting:

The majority of religions were created back when the position of woman was defined by the body strength. If we want to keep being there and keep believing and keeping some of the ideals of our religions then equality is the most important thing in my mind.

I don't hate any religion but yeah, some facts and rituals are quite unfair. Almost all religions have different rules for men and women. I don't think any religion should differentiate between two genders.

What we should do is get rid of religions. ''Updating'' a religion makes no sense considering they claim the bible is the ultimate moral guide because god.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
ATMD

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 02:12:54 PM

What we should do is get rid of religions. ''Updating'' a religion makes no sense considering they claim the bible is the ultimate moral guide because god.

The bible does not prohibit women from becoming powerful Church authorities, the religions assigning Church leaders and popes are based on historical traditions rather than the bible.

Past traditions are not always the best ones, but some people like to do things "the way they have always been done"

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:14:14 PM

Basing your epistemology on talking snakes, flying horses, and pregnant virgins is not a way to go.

Garbage in, garbage out.

Except that you don't know for a fact that these weren't things that existed in the past. Or that they don't exist, right now, in remote places. Since you don't know, you only believe. Such believing shows that you have religion, even if you haven't made it formal.

You're stuck. You just can't get away from religion, just like all atheists, and all people.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:30:03 PM

The bible does not prohibit women from becoming powerful Church authorities, the religions assigning Church leaders and popes are based on historical traditions rather than the bible.

Past traditions are not always the best ones, but some people like to do things "the way they have always been done"

Consider Judges chapters 4 and 5. As necessary, God allows and directs women to be leaders at times. BUT, They are to be under the authority of a man.

Saint Paul says, 1 Timothy 2:11-15:
11A woman a should learn in quietness and full submission. 12I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she must be quiet. 13For Adam was formed first, then Eve. 14And Adam was not the one deceived; it was the woman who was deceived and became a sinner. 15But women will be saved through childbearing—if they continue in faith, love and holiness with propriety.

So, we see why. From a position of honor because of the type of person a woman is, and from the distraction that a woman has in machinery for making babies within herself, a woman should be under the direction of a man, although she might hold a powerful position.

However, if there are only women and children left - like in war - such is different until one of the male children grows sufficiently old in age, mind and body to become the head.

It isn't a man against woman thing. It is simply the way things work out according to God and nature.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:33:37 PM

Basing your epistemology on talking snakes, flying horses, and pregnant virgins is not a way to go.

Garbage in, garbage out.

Except that you don't know for a fact that these weren't things that existed in the past. Or that they don't exist, right now, in remote places. Since you don't know, you only believe. Such believing shows that you have religion, even if you haven't made it formal.

You're stuck. You just can't get away from religion, just like all atheists, and all people.

Cool

I know.  You fantasize that they existed in the past.  Your epistemology is based on fiction.

That is the difference between us.

But you don't know this. You are assuming, guessing, hoping, rationalizing, etc. You don't know for a fact, just like you don't know all kinds of other things. So, you have religion and religious tendencies in yourself.

Can't get away from religion. You are stuck with religion in yourself.

Cool

Astargath

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:35:17 PM

Consider Judges chapters 4 and 5. As necessary, God allows and directs women to be leaders at times. BUT, They are to be under the authority of a man.

11A woman a should learn in quietness and full submission. 12I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she must be quiet. 13For Adam was formed first, then Eve. 14And Adam was not the one deceived; it was the woman who was deceived and became a sinner. 15But women will be saved through childbearing—if they continue in faith, love and holiness with propriety.

So, we see why. From a position of honor because of the type of person a woman is, and from the distraction that a woman has in machinery for making babies within herself, a woman should be under the direction of a man, although she might hold a powerful position.

However, if there are only women and children left - like in war - such is different until one of the male children grows sufficiently old in age, mind and body to become the head.

It isn't a man against woman thing. It is simply the way things work out according to God and nature.

Cool

''So, we see why. From a position of honor because of the type of person a woman is, and from the distraction that a woman has in machinery for making babies within herself, a woman should be under the direction of a man, although she might hold a powerful position.''

Amazing moral codes, god made women less powerful than men because ''reasons'' and now they should always be under the direction of a man. Disgusting.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:43:01 PM

Cool

''So, we see why. From a position of honor because of the type of person a woman is, and from the distraction that a woman has in machinery for making babies within herself, a woman should be under the direction of a man, although she might hold a powerful position.''

Amazing moral codes, god made women less powerful than men because ''reasons'' and now they should always be under the direction of a man. Disgusting.

God made a woman to be a helper companion for a man. She does the work of bearing the children. Such is a distraction from much of the thinking that goes outside of family life. It's the way things are.

Just think, you don't have the ability to ride the skies among the galaxies, even though you have the ability to think and visualize to some extent. It is simply your position, like a grain of sand is smaller than a rock.

This is good, universal order. And it maintains itself even in the face of sin. Why do you want to destroy yourself by making yourself into something that doesn't work in nature? It's kinda hard for you to do it, even though you want to. Ultimately, if you don't change, you WILL destroy yourself... in Hell.

Cool

Astargath

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:26:20 PM

Cool

God made a woman to be a helper companion for a man. She does the work of bearing the children. Such is a distraction from much of the thinking that goes outside of family life. It's the way things are.

Just think, you don't have the ability to ride the skies among the galaxies, even though you have the ability to think and visualize to some extent. It is simply your position, like a grain of sand is smaller than a rock.

This is good, universal order. And it maintains itself even in the face of sin. Why do you want to destroy yourself by making yourself into something that doesn't work in nature? It's kinda hard for you to do it, even though you want to. Ultimately, if you don't change, you WILL destroy yourself... in Hell.

Cool

''God made a woman to be a helper companion for a man. '' And how is that fair for a woman?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Astargath

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:48:08 PM

Cool

Cool

''God made a woman to be a helper companion for a man. '' And how is that fair for a woman?

More importantly, why did he create lesbians?  The whole design story falls apart if you bother only to think for one tiny second!!!!

Badecker will say free will but hey, not enough free will for women to do whatever they want, they must serve and help men.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Pages: « 1 ... 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 [415] 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: