Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:13:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀🚀 | GorillaBucks | Custom Multipool LIVE | Social Media Network | 💵🐵💵  (Read 133302 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
illuSionRiDer

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 09:26:47 AM

Hi iGotSpots

And if I got now 140k MMXIV how much it would be in GorlliaBucks? and how much value that would be?  Huh Huh

Thanks!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 09:34:24 AM

Hi iGotSpots

And if I got now 140k MMXIV how much it would be in GorlliaBucks? and how much value that would be?  Huh Huh

Thanks!!
~6k

To be decided...
real789

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

If you can't understand my post please report it

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 09:51:26 AM

Hi iGotSpots

Thanks!!
~6k
how to calculate,,,?
I have only 10k MMXIV and 1300TEETH

===Sempak===
real789

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 09:54:37 AM

can you give me simple explain

MMXIV,VARY,TEETH,BUCKS will be swap again Huh
right or not ?

how about value

what do you think about swap after 10k and balls not succes in "PRICE/RATE"

They were both at 1 satoshi with no buys. If you were able to sell any TEETH then the merge was successful

Now MMXIV TEETH AND VARY can trade and why you merge it too,?

Suply 10k and balls is super duper decrease,, you can look marketcap now of TEETH is not much than 10k and balls

And why you try to swap again,,,?

===Sempak===
illuSionRiDer

Activity: 103

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 10:09:41 AM

Hi iGotSpots

Thanks!!
~6k

And how much the new coin after swap would be valuable??
JR77

Activity: 67

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 10:14:50 AM

GorillaBucks 8.0.6.4

IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL MMXIV, TEETH, BUCKS, AND VARY HOLDERS

Some of you are really going to hate this post, some of you are really going to like it, and the usual group will troll me about it anyway, so here goes..

With expansion comes innovation, and the culmination of these past developments have resulted in our coins being passed up in technology. While my intended focus is promotion and marketing, I have not had the time to do that recently with so much behind the scenes work going on. We've finally reached a point, both in the health of our community, and the actual businesses involved, where it's time to transition into the marketing phase. This means consolidation on all fronts, which brings me to the main point of this post..

All coins will now be brought together to one final blockchain. Moving forward, I will be snapshotting all the blockchains in the near future at a specific time and you will have to send me some information to get your coins swapped. I will be doing this one manually, but the ratio will be posted prior to swap. Each coin will receive 25% of the new coin's initial supply of 1,000,000 coins. That means MMXIV, TEETH, BUCKS, and VARY will be swapped to the new chain and each coins moneysupply at the time of swap will be either inflated or squished to 250,000 coins

The new coin will be named GorillaBucks. The name is too perfect to pass up for the new direction everything has taken us. Not only will this consolidate discussion, but also avoid confusion on the markets for other GorillaEx coins. More information will be posted soon as far as other coin specs, but I can promise you this.. I have recently realized how behind the times my coins were and this final merge will answer all the objections we have had regarding stagnant progress. This will feature many long-requested features, as well as some surprises that you will not be expecting. I anticipate this final update driving interest to GorillaBucks in the very near future

There will not be a hard deadline like last time to swap your coins. There will, however, be a hard deadline to move coins to your wallets. You will need to provide me information to prove you own the amount of coins you say you do, more on this later

For the swap, you will just need to make sure your coins are in a local wallet that you fully control prior to the snapshot deadline

right or not ?

how about value

They were both at 1 satoshi with no buys. If you were able to sell any TEETH then the merge was successful

Dev i am not getting bounty for Russian Thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1077996

Thanks

╲╲ ╲╲ COINOMAT.COM  ▬▬▬ WITHDRAW YOUR CRYPTO TO ANY BANK CARD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╱╱ ╱╱                                    INSTANT CRYPTOCURRENCY & FIAT EXCHANGE ✔       |  Vote For New Coins  |  Visit our Twitter |
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
Alecabel

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 10:22:11 AM

GorillaBucks 8.0.6.4

Some of you are really going to hate this post, some of you are really going to like it, and the usual group will troll me about it anyway, so here goes..

With expansion comes innovation, and the culmination of these past developments have resulted in our coins being passed up in technology. While my intended focus is promotion and marketing, I have not had the time to do that recently with so much behind the scenes work going on. We've finally reached a point, both in the health of our community, and the actual businesses involved, where it's time to transition into the marketing phase. This means consolidation on all fronts, which brings me to the main point of this post..

All coins will now be brought together to one final blockchain. Moving forward, I will be snapshotting all the blockchains in the near future at a specific time and you will have to send me some information to get your coins swapped. I will be doing this one manually, but the ratio will be posted prior to swap. Each coin will receive 25% of the new coin's initial supply of 1,000,000 coins. That means MMXIV, TEETH, BUCKS, and VARY will be swapped to the new chain and each coins moneysupply at the time of swap will be either inflated or squished to 250,000 coins

The new coin will be named GorillaBucks. The name is too perfect to pass up for the new direction everything has taken us. Not only will this consolidate discussion, but also avoid confusion on the markets for other GorillaEx coins. More information will be posted soon as far as other coin specs, but I can promise you this.. I have recently realized how behind the times my coins were and this final merge will answer all the objections we have had regarding stagnant progress. This will feature many long-requested features, as well as some surprises that you will not be expecting. I anticipate this final update driving interest to GorillaBucks in the very near future

There will not be a hard deadline like last time to swap your coins. There will, however, be a hard deadline to move coins to your wallets. You will need to provide me information to prove you own the amount of coins you say you do, more on this later

For the swap, you will just need to make sure your coins are in a local wallet that you fully control prior to the snapshot deadline

right or not ?

how about value

Thanks

I am also not getting bounty for French translation thread.Dev please let us know when you will payout all bounties.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1078841

Dev please let us know when you will payout all bounties.

╲╲ ╲╲ COINOMAT.COM  ▬▬▬ WITHDRAW YOUR CRYPTO TO ANY BANK CARD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╱╱ ╱╱                                    INSTANT CRYPTOCURRENCY & FIAT EXCHANGE ✔       |  Vote For New Coins  |  Visit our Twitter |
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2015, 10:47:44 AM

GorillaBucks 8.0.6.4

right or not ?

how about value

Thanks

I am also not getting bounty for French translation thread.Dev please let us know when you will payout all bounties.

I asked a native French speaker to check it and he said it looked like Google Translate, that's why. Sorry if that's not true

AngelLox

Activity: 466

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 10:54:51 AM

Dude are you on an Rpi? Cause i can link you to a precompiled qt5.3.1 that works perfectly with reps (just missing a few ones but you can get them from jessie).
Btw spots i've compiled the qt5 wallet and that exchange tab is really nice Smiley
linky?

https://theredblacktree.wordpress.com/2015/02/08/compiled-binaries-of-qt-5-3-for-the-raspberry-pi-and-pi-2/

Actually there are some xcb dependencies unmet, but you just need to add jessie repos and issue the following:

Code:
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install libxcb-icccm4 libxcb-image0 libxcb-randr0 libxcb-render-util0 libxcb-sync0 libxcb-keysyms1

I asked a native French speaker to check it and he said it looked like Google Translate, that's why. Sorry if that's not true
Is there a bounty for an Italian thread?
Alecabel

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 10:55:53 AM

GorillaBucks 8.0.6.4

right or not ?

how about value

Thanks

Who said you?I am translating thread for long time you can check it.

╱╱ ╱╱                                    INSTANT CRYPTOCURRENCY & FIAT EXCHANGE ✔       |  Vote For New Coins  |  Visit our Twitter |
AngelLox

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 10:58:16 AM

Is there a bounty for an Italian thread?
JR77

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 10:59:19 AM

GorillaBucks 8.0.6.4

right or not ?

how about value

Thanks

When you will pay for my Russian thread?

╱╱ ╱╱                                    INSTANT CRYPTOCURRENCY & FIAT EXCHANGE ✔       |  Vote For New Coins  |  Visit our Twitter |
AngelLox

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 11:04:46 AM

When you will pay for my Russian thread?
Dude please can you avoid making those giant quotes?
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2015, 11:08:19 AM

Just wait on all this translation stuff until I get the new coin out please

JR77

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 11:15:30 AM

Just wait on all this translation stuff until I get the new coin out please

I have some other native friends i can tell them to translate this thread in to their native language.If you want let me know.

When you need any  update for Russian thread,please let me know.

Thanks

Stake Challenger!

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 12:08:33 PM

I would really like to hear from anyone who is actually going to like this. Some reasoning on why they think this is actually a good idea. I'm assuming most don't, I personally feel quite alienated from the entire process.
real789

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 12:58:49 PM

Iam dissapointed with your do
you create coin more than you swap it after swap you create new coin again more and more than you swap it again

You not have comitmen to build good coin, you only think to your self, how to printing money to your wallet

Sorry if i say that, you must think again for swap, do swap and no body will be interesting about your coin because we know you create coin for swap than create again more and more

#sorry for my bad english

===Sempak===
catotune

Activity: 422

Meow

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2015, 01:07:50 PM

I would really like to hear from anyone who is actually going to like this. Some reasoning on why they think this is actually a good idea. I'm assuming most don't, I personally feel quite alienated from the entire process.

I had a dream about the future - I'm sure this won't actually happen of course:

1. Swap will ensue, resulting in about 500 pages of people sending their wallet addresses and transactions IDs, people who haven't checked the thread in a while asking "what's going on?", people asking why their swap didn't work, people not asking how to keep their TEETH from staking so they can send them, etc.

2. Spots will create a new forum thread, for a fresh new start. GorillaBucks will be the new currency, for about 1 month.

3. New Spots coin, GorillaKnuckles announced - it will have a different take on GorillaBucks, but both coins will be supported indefinitely into the future.

4. New Spots coin, MonkeyAround will be created as an "experminent" for the GorillaBucks and GorillaKnuckles blockchain. This wallet is experimental and subject to change frequently - if you don't like risk, then stick with GorillaBucks and GorillaKnuckles.

5. 2 months later, MonkeyAround, GorillaKnuckles, and GorillaBucks announced to be merged into brand new Spots coin, ApeDollars.

6. GOTO 1.

elgimpo

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 01:13:06 PM

I think you could well be right for once, i though the teeth idea was good, i recall i backed it, now though you got no chance, now the dust has settled, no one but you has made money on the merge, selling other coins for $100 and posting private keys in the mail to users, and your going to destroy that value

at the time of the teeth trade the 2 coins that merged had a combined cap of what was it $500,000 PLUS today its worth nothing

So now you want to merge your other coins together, destroying more market caps, every single community member has been well and truly shafted by all of this, there the looses here your the winner

We sat holding the bag why your charging cold hard cash for your bucks and other coins.

You should expect a massive revolt over this, anyone who has money in your coins, just got screwed

Put me at the front of the revolt queue. All that staking and sticking with MMXIV... wasted.
Based on the new calculation of MMXIV value for the swap, I just dumped my entire bag and I was top 10 for a very long time.

Expect the rest to dump when they do the math.

I am gutted.
paolo77
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 01:13:43 PM

When he joined the 10k + balls I had: from 25,000,000 10k + 23,000,000 ball = 10 teeth !! 10 teeth = $ 0.30.
I personally have put everything on sale and all!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: