Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:28:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 373 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Martin Armstrong Discussion  (Read 646879 times)
TPTB_need_war

Activity: 420
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 01:43:26 PM

Generative Essence of What We Face Now

This post is incredibly important. If you don't focus on these videos, you do not understand the world we live in.

Martin Armstrong does not understand this. He hasn't watched these videos. That is why he is fooled about the fundamental cause, motive, and the global elite.

For Those Who Still Doubt 9/11 Wasn't a Demolition

Edit: I've added this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0Q5eZhCPuc

If you have at least watched that one linked video above, you now understand without any doubt that 9/11 was an inside demolition. Any one who denies it after watching that video is simply insane.

So now if you want to know who did 9/11, here is that information:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw4UDcmOqp4

Edit: listen to the first new video and you will understand what is going on in the Middle East.

If you've watched those two videos from start to finished and been attentive to every engineering detail in the first video and made sure you understand every demographic detail in the second video, then you already have realized there is something very profound about the role of the Zionists—iwho've formed and hijacked the State of Israel—iin everything that is going wrong. The evil is much more the raison d'être than for the concept of the "bankster". You must begin to realize that "bankster" is not the central enemy, but rather is one manisfestation of the following strategy for control of the world.

Btw, all of this is described in the Bible. Also if you become aware of the Abomination of the Desolation, there is a timing in the Bible for Jesus's return based on two events that already occurred— the formation of the Jewish state and the Camp David peace accord between Israel and Egypt (note Jimmy Carter's role although afaics he is not an intentionally evil player). I had calculated that date as 2024 back in 2007 with Marshall Swing. Marshall has since done some additional work on it and had emailed in my 2014 saying Armstrong timing was coinciding with his calculations (which he refused to detail to me in email) and that 2015.75 would begin the 7 year Tribulation. I had and continue to be skeptical of any timing based on the Bible alone (and I am not sure if I find Marshall credible), but I share it only because the way the truth is shaping up to match the Bible is too strong of a correlation to totally ignore. I am a scientist. Correlation doesn't mean cause and effect, but it is clue. However, the next paragraph is the most salient in terms of the new point I want to make in this post.

But maybe it has not yet occurred to you that Zionists have leveraged the 1000s of years hold conflict between Christians and Muslims to be able to place themselves in the drivers seat of control over the political-economic-media-military world by promoting these two religious factions to fight each other. They are promoting conflict every where they can, even between man and woman via feminism and its other extreme fundamentalist (non-moderate) Sharia Law Islam, as way to Balkanize (aka divide-and-conquer) the world so they can pull the strings without being attacked or focused upon. Yugoslavia served as an example for them as it was Balkanized by waves of conquest and threats from three or four ethnic groups over the centuries, with Muslims as one of them. As one example, you can even note in the first video below how foisting of feminism on the West by the Zionists (of which Rockefeller and Rothschild are members) has set us up to more in the cross-hairs of the Muslims and pushed their men more towards fundamentalism. If you watch very carefully the second video above and then the following videos will help solidify this concept for you the reader, so that you will understand much better what is going on in the world now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHl1JnQoIWQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sV9UcZoTM4 (turmoil is what the Zionists want! Note Russia nor USA nor China will never bomb Israel! Remember I have explained democracy is a power vacuum lie)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvtC_qzHVM4 (former POTUS Jimmy Carter)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xy_cUpxT884

From this we can start to analyze the upcoming future of the USA and Europe. We are being subverted by the Zionists. Are they going for broke and go to a shooting war with the Patriots?

We can clearly see that their goal is drive strife via multicultural conflict. This ties in with their belief that tribalism is the root of man's faults and thus why they are more suited to lead us because we can't lead ourselves. They see this all as destiny for them as written in the ancient texts such as the Bible, Koran, and occult/pagan.

By killing a million Jews with the Hitler they created (remember Prescott Bush financed Hitler through his Union Bank), they have created sympathy for a Jewish homeland amongst the liberals in the USA. By framing it as Muslim versus Christian, they garnish support amongst the religious conservatives in the USA. The Zionists are cleverly manipulating our political systems as well our economics. The media is owned by 6 families who are all Zionists. Etc.

For this analysis we can see Europeans are much more enslaved by the Zionists than the Americans. We still have the Patriots who are not entirely hoodwinked into the Zionist mind programming. The Europeans are fully indoctrinated into the crap the Zionists want them to the believe! Ponder that!

Btw, by making this post I may become a target of covert action. It is quite possible this is the last post I may be allowed to make if I continue on this line, because I am explaining in a very crystal clear way that very few if any have. Please make sure you spread this information far and wide. Email Armstrong this post!!!!!!!!!!!

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 01:58:37 PM

He had the option of a trial, not only during his plea hearing but during most of his seven year confinement for contempt...

He subsequently had the option to litigate, in court, his claims that his civil rights were violated...

You repeat the lies of the Zionists who control the court system, especially New York City. I had even given you a link that courts in other jurisdictions were afraid to challenge NYC courts.

Smooth really you have no proof of any of this other than copying what the Zionist court wrote because as I have pointed out numerous times to your hardhead, he was denied a public hearing and the court was changing transcripts and many other more evil things than we can even know.

Dude read my prior post and please grow up. This is serious shit. You are in a make believe fantasy world.

I don't have any more time for your nonsense.

You are a smart programmer and I wish you would learn about your weaknesses. Everyone has strengths and weaknesses.

smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 01:59:21 PM

I don't have any more time for your nonsense.

It seems you do
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 02:05:52 PM

Dude read my prior post

This one?

This post is incredibly important. If you don't focus on these videos, you do not understand the world we live in.

Martin Armstrong does not understand this. He hasn't watched these videos. That is why he is fooled about the fundamental cause, motive, and the global elite.

For Those Who Still Doubt 9/11 Wasn't a Demolition

Edit: I've added this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0Q5eZhCPuc

If you have at least watched that one linked video above, you now understand without any doubt that 9/11 was an inside demolition. Any one who denies it after watching that video is simply insane.

So now if you want to know who did 9/11, here is that information:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw4UDcmOqp4

Edit: listen to the first new video and you will understand what is going on in the Middle East.

If you've watched those two videos from start to finished and been attentive to every engineering detail in the first video and made sure you understand every demographic detail in the second video, then you already have realized there is something very profound about the role of the Zionists—iwho've formed and hijacked the State of Israel—iin everything that is going wrong. The evil is much more the raison d'être than for the concept of the "bankster". You must begin to realize that "bankster" is not the central enemy, but rather is one manisfestation of the following strategy for control of the world.

Btw, all of this is described in the Bible. Also if you become aware of the Abomination of the Desolation, there is a timing in the Bible for Jesus's return based on two events that already occurred— the formation of the Jewish state and the Camp David peace accord between Israel and Egypt (note Jimmy Carter's role although afaics he is not an intentionally evil player). I had calculated that date as 2024 back in 2007 with Marshall Swing. Marshall has since done some additional work on it and had emailed in my 2014 saying Armstrong timing was coinciding with his calculations (which he refused to detail to me in email) and that 2015.75 would begin the 7 year Tribulation. I had and continue to be skeptical of any timing based on the Bible alone (and I am not sure if I find Marshall credible), but I share it only because the way the truth is shaping up to match the Bible is too strong of a correlation to totally ignore. I am a scientist. Correlation doesn't mean cause and effect, but it is clue. However, the next paragraph is the most salient in terms of the new point I want to make in this post.

But maybe it has not yet occurred to you that Zionists have leveraged the 1000s of years hold conflict between Christians and Muslims to be able to place themselves in the drivers seat of control over the political-economic-media-military world by promoting these two religious factions to fight each other. They are promoting conflict every where they can, even between man and woman via feminism and its other extreme fundamentalist (non-moderate) Sharia Law Islam, as way to Balkanize (aka divide-and-conquer) the world so they can pull the strings without being attacked or focused upon. Yugoslavia served as an example for them as it was Balkanized by waves of conquest and threats from three or four ethnic groups over the centuries, with Muslims as one of them. As one example, you can even note in the first video below how foisting of feminism on the West by the Zionists (of which Rockefeller and Rothschild are members) has set us up to more in the cross-hairs of the Muslims and pushed their men more towards fundamentalism. If you watch very carefully the second video above and then the following videos will help solidify this concept for you the reader, so that you will understand much better what is going on in the world now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHl1JnQoIWQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sV9UcZoTM4 (turmoil is what the Zionists want! Note Russia nor USA nor China will never bomb Israel! Remember I have explained democracy is a power vacuum lie)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvtC_qzHVM4 (former POTUS Jimmy Carter)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xy_cUpxT884

From this we can start to analyze the upcoming future of the USA and Europe. We are being subverted by the Zionists. Are they going for broke and go to a shooting war with the Patriots?

We can clearly see that their goal is drive strife via multicultural conflict. This ties in with their belief that tribalism is the root of man's faults and thus why they are more suited to lead us because we can't lead ourselves. They see this all as destiny for them as written in the ancient texts such as the Bible, Koran, and occult/pagan.

By killing a million Jews with the Hitler they created (remember Prescott Bush financed Hitler through his Union Bank), they have created sympathy for a Jewish homeland amongst the liberals in the USA. By framing it as Muslim versus Christian, they garnish support amongst the religious conservatives in the USA. The Zionists are cleverly manipulating our political systems as well our economics. The media is owned by 6 families who are all Zionists. Etc.

For this analysis we can see Europeans are much more enslaved by the Zionists than the Americans. We still have the Patriots who are not entirely hoodwinked into the Zionist mind programming. The Europeans are fully indoctrinated into the crap the Zionists want them to the believe! Ponder that!

Btw, by making this post I may become a target of covert action. It is quite possible this is the last post I may be allowed to make if I continue on this line, because I am explaining in a very crystal clear way that very few if any have. Please make sure you spread this information far and wide. Email Armstrong this post!!!!!!!!!!!
farfiman
Legendary

Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 02:54:31 PM

....snip

OK thats it - I learned lots from you posts and was entertained at times but this is the end- you are in need of help.
(ignore)

"We are just fools. We insanely believe that we can replace one politician with another and something will really change. The ONLY possible way to achieve change is to change the very system of how government functions. Until we are prepared to do that, suck it up for your future belongs to the madness and corruption of politicians."
Martin Armstrong
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 06:22:06 PM

....snip

OK thats it - I learned lots from you posts and was entertained at times but this is the end- you are in need of help.
(ignore)

good idea
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 11:29:28 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2015, 01:12:46 AM by TPTB_need_war

....snip

(ignore)

Please explain the factual reason for this slander. I sincerely do not understand what basis you have for making this statement. Slandering without explanation is the epitome of deceit.

Are you attacking the facts of the videos I linked to? Or are you attacking my paragraph at the end where I am uncertain as to the danger that one is in if they write anything against Zionism? Are you aligning to the liberal sympathy for Zionism or the conservative alliance against Islam? What is your motivation for attacking my post and me personally?

Please this childish sand throwing has to stop because it is entirely useless for the readers of the forum. Please be more intellectual and data oriented with your posts gentlemen.

Smooth, please get a grip on reality about the validity of pleas and official records when you are dealing with the aims of the Zionist terrorists (apparently even Martin Armstrong doesn't realize who he was up against, as he only thinks they are the "NY Club"):

If you have any hard evidence, please do compile your proof of Armstrong's guilt. I would welcome it. Otherwise, you are just blowing potential sampling error out your arse.

I have a problem with your continued trolling of people and altcoins in those cases where it is your spin on the subjective. Objective truths is all I want to read about. I did appreciate Gmaxell's forensic work on VanillaCoin's plagarism of Bitcoin source without required attribution. But your ad nauseum on it was adding what? Ditto here on Armstrong. We here discuss his model and whether it proves true in reality as we go forward. These slanderous statements about his criminal culpability without any evideence without any public hearings is just fucking trolling noise.

I believe you did add data points and provide a very good factual summary on the premine of Dash (DarkCoin). I commended you on that work. But I then advised you to leave it at that. Don't berate people with accusations. Present the evidence and then let the market decide if it wants to focus on it or not.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 01:31:23 AM

Please to all, help us figure out what is going on in the world.

I am trying to focus in on who are they key trouble makers who are stomping on the free market causing such horrific outcomes for mankind.

We need to understand who, so we can understand what we can do technologically (as well as political action, etc).

The videos I presented seemed to be quite damning unquivocal proof that the Zionist Israel Mossad are responsible for 9/11 (and other false flags and driving the world towards conflict and a world government). But I am not yet fully satisfied as to whether I have the complete conclusion.

Martin Armstrong was fucked over by these interest groups. If anyone has any hard evidence against him, please present it. Please don't take the word of the corrupt system as proof of anything! Any one who is pandering to the corrupt system is also corrupt by implication. Smooth get yourself out of that pronto or face your fate.

suda123

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 02:18:30 AM

I am trying to focus in on who are they key trouble makers who are stomping on the free market causing such horrific outcomes for mankind.

We need to understand who, so we can understand what we can do technologically (as well as political action, etc).

The videos I presented seemed to be quite damning unquivocal proof that the Zionist Israel Mossad are responsible for 9/11 (and other false flags and driving the world towards conflict and a world government). But I am not yet fully satisfied as to whether I have the complete conclusion.

Martin Armstrong was fucked over by these interest groups. If anyone has any hard evidence against him, please present it. Please don't take the word of the corrupt system as proof of anything! Any one who is pandering to the corrupt system is also corrupt by implication. Smooth get yourself out of that pronto or face your fate.

Most people a;ready know, but it's equivalent to speaking Chinese to a dog.
jehst

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

21 million. I want them all.

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 03:58:59 AM

Martin Armstrong has made a bunch of new blog posts. I come to this thread to see these blog posts discussed and for more discussion on MA's ECM, not for rants about Zionism and 9/11.

Year 2021
Bitcoin Supply: ~90% mined
Supply Inflation: <1.8%
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 04:38:40 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2015, 04:59:46 AM by TPTB_need_war

not for rants about Zionism and 9/11.

The significance of which w.r.t. ECM is not important to you because? Can we thoroughly interpret, predict, and comprehend what it is going on in the Middle east and thus the migrant crisis and Europe's economy without understanding the Zionist and 9/11 connections?

Because you are offended by?

Come on tell us your true hidden biases. It is very deceitful to hide your personal politics while slandering the other person.

Edit:I am getting feedback in private message that those who are criticizing my introduction of information on Zionism and 9/11, have not watched the videos I linked to. They have not seen the astounding level of complicity revealed in the videos. They assume they are omniscient and thus they criticize me without checking my sources first. Why not watch the videos guys before you lash out at me?

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 04:40:49 AM

Enlighten me because I don't yet have scientific level evidence clarifying to me the answer in every facet unequivocally. Maybe they think they know but they are deluded? Tell me the answer and make sure you have very good sources to cite if I ask for them.

OROBTC (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 05:29:41 AM

Armstrong posted earlier (Friday) various interesting small pieces, including two on the "migration" (= invasion) into Europe:

"Germany Elites Arguing to Increase Retirement to Pay for Refugees"

http://www.armstrongeconomics.com/archives/37909

"Immigration During an Economic Decline Is Insane!"

http://www.armstrongeconomics.com/archives/37935

The New Invasion of Europe ain't gonna be pretty, and it won't be short.......

Armstrong will publish on November 1 his new book on the War Cycle, looks like it will start/focus on the Middle East:

http://www.armstrongeconomics.com/archives/37944

It will cost $75.  Maybe worth it...

Armstrong shows his disdain for "RINOS" (Republicans In Name Only = "country club Republicans"):

http://www.armstrongeconomics.com/archives/37919

OROBTC has no love for RINOs.

trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 05:48:23 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2015, 08:39:41 AM by trollercoaster

Armstrong will publish on November 1 his new book on the War Cycle, looks like it will start/focus on the Middle East:

http://www.armstrongeconomics.com/archives/37944

It will cost $75.  Maybe worth it...

Interested in this report.

I did email him requesting him to spill more info regarding the focus of this turning point and the cycle of war, but recieved no response.
trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 06:16:58 AM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3240295/Imam-tells-Muslim-migrants-breed-children-Europeans-conquer-countries-vows-trample-underfoot-Allah-willing.html
tabnloz
Legendary

Activity: 961

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 06:23:11 AM

not for rants about Zionism and 9/11.

The significance of which w.r.t. ECM is not important to you because? Can we thoroughly interpret, predict, and comprehend what it is going on in the Middle east and thus the migrant crisis and Europe's economy without understanding the Zionist and 9/11 connections?

Because you are offended by?

Come on tell us your true hidden biases. It is very deceitful to hide your personal politics while slandering the other person.

Edit:I am getting feedback in private message that those who are criticizing my introduction of information on Zionism and 9/11, have not watched the videos I linked to. They have not seen the astounding level of complicity revealed in the videos. They assume they are omniscient and thus they criticize me without checking my sources first. Why not watch the videos guys before you lash out at me?

I've watched all the vids and I don't think they show that 9/11 is a Zionist israeli Mossad plot. Perhaps you could say that US Foreign Policy in the ME, which includes supporting Israel, has been a stated reason for committing the atrocities of 9/11. I don't think anyone disagrees that implicitly protecting Israel is part of US policy but that once it veers into Rothschild / Satan / Biblical prophesy(for eg) then it starts to lose credibility to me.

For mine the videos mostly show that....

1) US foreign policy is extremely misguided but like quicksand: Part of this may be influenced by entities like AIPAC etc under the pretence of democracy / freedom but total Zionist conspiracy doesn't make sense when Schuer talks about an unstable Syria working against Israeli interests. Israel is surrounded by 5 Muslim countries; a reason for their inbuilt fears (played on by Bibi et al since the murder of Rabin & 'giving back' of Gaza). With Hezbollah to the north and unstable Egypt to the south the last thing they'd want post Arab Spring is a power vacuum in Syria (like Iraq). Further, entities like PNAC show that capture of resources plays a huge part in US Empire Building, and access to resources has enabled the massive growth seen in the US, its consumer driven society and its war machine. Access to resources & supporting dictators like the house of Saud are obviously considered necessary evils. And what happens when you 'get out'? You get Iraq where age old tribal tensions flare and the region is further destabilized and spreads to other areas.

2) Israel has become what it previously suffered under: an aggressive brute that suppresses 'undesirables' in all ways. Apartheid, encroaching settlements, human rights abuses, an ingrained perception of suspicion towards Israeli Arabs and controlled by extreme politics. It won't change anytime soon as the current generation is traumatised by the 90's bombings and their media is continuosly anti anything not israeli. And Israel fought its wars alone in its first few decades although US monies have helped it develop an arsenal that ensures nobody will drop any meaningful amount of bombs on it (its nuclear and state of the art ie Iron Dome)

farfiman
Legendary

Activity: 1449

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 06:28:33 AM

I've watched all the vids and I don't think they show that 9/11 is a Zionist israeli Mossad plot. Perhaps you could say that US Foreign Policy in the ME, which includes supporting Israel, has been a stated reason for committing the atrocities of 9/11. I don't think anyone disagrees that implicitly protecting Israel is part of US policy but that once it veers into Rothschild / Satan / Biblical prophesy(for eg) then it starts to lose credibility to me.

Agreed,  Chris Bollyn is completely bonkers and have said the same to  TPTB.

"We are just fools. We insanely believe that we can replace one politician with another and something will really change. The ONLY possible way to achieve change is to change the very system of how government functions. Until we are prepared to do that, suck it up for your future belongs to the madness and corruption of politicians."
Martin Armstrong
suda123

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 06:41:37 AM

Enlighten me because I don't yet have scientific level evidence clarifying to me the answer in every facet unequivocally. Maybe they think they know but they are deluded? Tell me the answer and make sure you have very good sources to cite if I ask for them.

The best one is building 7, everything else is being filtered and distorted.

Aliens attacked WTC.

No planes hit WTC but it got blown up

WTC got blown up after the planes hit

The terrorists were found by people being housed by the CIA

How were they able to find the passports of the terrorists after the plane exploded in the debris from the fallen building

Phones can't make phone calls higher then 2k feet up in the air

Jews evacuate the building in WTC

Lots of shit, but like you said im not going to dig and post evidence or any citation from credible sources simply because it will take about 5+ hours or more it's a waste of time.

These are just events that lead up to what happens in the end, but there are multiple endings.

I used to read these for fun, but when I looked closer the insider predicted Bitcoin and the economic collapse.

*****The Stock Markets will soon complete their controlled demolition. After an initial 'appearance' that the 'bail outs' and 'rescue packages' have steadied the ship, there will be new record lows by the end of the month.

Our Financial Institutions will later call in all loans. There will be many bankruptcies and foreclosures.

The only way John McCain will become the next US President, will be if something "happens" to Barack Obama before the election. If there even is an election. If a certain faction get their way, there will not be. Remember, behind the scenes, there is only One Party. Our Party. 'Democracy' is an illusion which is created to uphold your slavery. Whichever side 'wins'; the Family wins. There are many possibilities and alternative 'scripts'. All of them lead toward the ultimate implementation of the overall blueprint of our Creator.

Unless any unforeseen disruptions delay it's announcement, there will be a new currency by the end of 2008 / early 2009, along with a new Union of nations. January has been spoken of in some circles, as the latest, though there are plans underway which could even bring this to fruition much earlier than initially hoped for. It depends upon the results of other upcoming events as to how this will play out. I am not high enough up the Hierarchy to know the intimate details of the dates and times that far in advance. There is a 'tree system' in which such knowledge is passed down, as and when it becomes 'need to know'. I would be considered to be a "Regional" leader. Above me, are National and International.

San Francisco and Damascus, will be uninhabitable by the end of 2010, possibly even sooner. Again, it depends upon certain 'forces' at play, and which timelines are activated. Humanity, though utterly unconscious of the fact, has a significant part to play in this. You (as a collective consciousness of the planet) are choosing the Negative Polarization by default, by the quality of your thoughts and actions. Thought is creative energy, focused. You get exactly what you put out.

Why do you think the Media is so important to us? You have (as a society), in your hypnotized comatose state, given your Free Will consent to the state your planet is in today. You saturate your minds with the unhealthy dishes served up for you on your televisions that you are addicted to, violence, pornography, greed, hatred, selfishness, incessant 'bad news', fear and 'terror'. When was the last time you stopped, to think of something beautiful and pure? The planet is the way it is, because of your collective thoughts about it. You are complicit in your inaction, every time you 'look the other way' when you see an injustice. Your 'thought' at the sub-conscious level of creation to the Creator, is your allowance of these things to occur. In so doing, you are serving our purpose. It is very important to us, that the Polarization of this planet is Negative at the time of the Great Harvest. That means Service to Self orientated, as opposed to Positive, Service to Others. We require a Negative Harvest, and you are doing a fine job of helping us to attain our goal. We are very grateful. ****
tabnloz
Legendary

Activity: 961

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 07:01:49 AM

Property Taxes & High End Market

http://davidstockmanscontracorner.com/high-end-property-slowdown-in-virginia-and-texas-where-next/
macsga
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1002

Strange, yet attractive.

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 10:06:52 AM

I'd say the key factors are based on a schematic I once saw when I was a kid. A pyramid scheme that contains everything and everyone involved (you and me too). On the top there are two dozens of ultra big corps:

The following are the top 25 banks and corporations at the heart of this “super-entity”.  You will recognize many of the names on the list…

1. Barclays plc
2. Capital Group Companies Inc
3. FMR Corporation
4. AXA
5. State Street Corporation
6. JP Morgan Chase & Co
7. Legal & General Group plc
8. Vanguard Group Inc
9. UBS AG
10. Merrill Lynch & Co Inc
11. Wellington Management Co LLP
12. Deutsche Bank AG
13. Franklin Resources Inc
14. Credit Suisse Group
15. Walton Enterprises LLC
16. Bank of New York Mellon Corp
17. Natixis
18. Goldman Sachs Group Inc
19. T Rowe Price Group Inc
20. Legg Mason Inc
21. Morgan Stanley
22. Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Inc
23. Northern Trust Corporation
24. Société Générale
25. Bank of America Corporation

This article pretty much clarifies everything:

Rich individuals and their families have as much as $32 trillion of hidden financial assets in offshore tax havens, representing up to $280 billion in lost income tax revenues, according to research published on Sunday. The study estimating the extent of global private financial wealth held in offshore accounts – excluding non-financial assets such as real estate, gold, yachts and racehorses – puts the sum at between $21 and $32 trillion. The research was carried out for pressure group Tax Justice Network, which campaigns against tax havens, by James Henry, former chief economist at consultants McKinsey & Co. He used data from the World Bank, International Monetary Fund, United Nations and central banks.

[...]

An analysis of the relationships between 43,000 transnational corporations has identified a relatively small group of companies, mainly banks, with disproportionate power over the global economy.

The researchers found that this core group consists of just 147 very tightly knit companies…

When the team further untangled the web of ownership, it found much of it tracked back to a “super-entity” of 147 even more tightly knit companies – all of their ownership was held by other members of the super-entity – that controlled 40 per cent of the total wealth in the network. “In effect, less than 1 per cent of the companies were able to control 40 per cent of the entire network,” says Glattfelder. Most were financial institutions. The top 20 included Barclays Bank, JPMorgan Chase & Co, and The Goldman Sachs Group.

I pretty much agree this describes what you're looking for. BUT; Chasing after events like 9/11 are nothing but a waste of time, because they describe only A PART of their masterplan (no way we know who truly designed a certain event and what for - when we will, it will be too late.).

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/who-runs-the-world-solid-proof-that-a-core-group-of-wealthy-elitists-is-pulling-the-strings

Chaos could be a form of intelligence we cannot yet understand its complexity.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 373 »
  Print  

Jump to: