Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 11:23:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 205 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your opinion of gun control?  (Read 450418 times)
Jonar21

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 09:43:13 PM

Illegal weapons were the first will always be the first everywhere. Therefore, the black market if it does not legalize and start monitoring will grow by itself. From this it does not get rid of nowhere.
CoralPay

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 09:55:38 PM

Drugs and illegal weapons trading, start well before bitcoin.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 1373

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 10:12:38 PM

Somebody says guns are illegal. It is a man or woman, or a group of people, who say that guns are illegal. I am a man. I say that guns are legal, just like drugs.

The only reason some things are upheld as legal or illegal is because of the power of the people who say that they are legal or illegal. That's all.

Almost anything is legal for any man or woman. It is only slave makers who say that things are illegal for other people.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
bikbik2

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 10:28:51 PM

Somebody says guns are illegal. It is a man or woman, or a group of people, who say that guns are illegal. I am a man. I say that guns are legal, just like drugs.

The only reason some things are upheld as legal or illegal is because of the power of the people who say that they are legal or illegal. That's all.

Almost anything is legal for any man or woman. It is only slave makers who say that things are illegal for other people.

Cool
If the weapon is in the house, it will sooner or later shoot. Different situations happen, especially when the storage is not properly fatal house. Accidents occur because of this constantly. I'm not talking about mental disabilities of family members.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4606
Merit: 1276

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 01:17:05 AM

Cool

If the weapon is in the house, it will sooner or later shoot. Different situations happen, especially when the storage is not properly fatal house.
Accidents occur because of this constantly. I'm not talking about mental disabilities of family members.

I and many of the people I know have had guns in the house forever.  In my area it is probably an uncommon house which doesn't have guns kicking around.  I've not ever had or even heard of an accidental shooting.

The only person I know who accidentally shot himself or anyone else was a friend of mine in the military.  As a teen he had a black power pistol which he was practicing quick-draw with and got himself in the thigh.  On the other hand, I know of many many accidents involving snowboarding, rock climbing, horse and ATV riding, etc.  One of the kids in my mother's class in the 1950's was killed in a hunting accident (similar to the non-fatal accident involving Dick Cheney.)

Basically you are describing a situation which does happen although it is rare and not an example of the low-hanging fruit if saving life and limb is your real purpose.  I can promise you that if we in my rather blow par economic area with very minimal law enforcement personnel did not have a high percentage of homeowners being armed, death and injury rates would go way way up due to an increase in confrontational crime.  Basically in only happens now when a tweaker is caught doing property crime against a home or shop which they think is unoccupied.  And typically all it takes is the threat of being shot to de-escalate the situation so no injuries are realized.  In fact these instances often go unreported.

I will grant that suicides are not uncommon in my area and they do commonly involve firearms, but I would suggest that in many of these cases another method would be found by someone serious enough to pull the trigger.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
berserkinterbuy

Activity: 195

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 02:43:53 PM

It is necessary to make a lot of restrictions on who is eligible for a weapon, if you have to allow it. It is also worth recalling the punishment of negligent storage of weapons, carrying weapons in a state of intoxication, increasing the minimum age for buying travmatiki and a ban on the purchase of weapons violators of public order.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 02:54:46 PM

It is necessary to make a lot of restrictions on who is eligible for a weapon, if you have to allow it. It is also worth recalling the punishment of negligent storage of weapons, carrying weapons in a state of intoxication, increasing the minimum age for buying travmatiki and a ban on the purchase of weapons violators of public order.

It is necessary for each of us to make a lot of restrictions on the eligibility of everyone else to carry a gun. And if none of us will obey the restrictions of anyone else, we need to force our restrictions on others, through a general gun battle among us all... where everybody is against everybody else.

I'm a man. You are restricted. I said so. Be restricted, or else feel my gun wrath.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
one-day0

Activity: 158

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 03:51:42 PM

Cool

If the weapon is in the house, it will sooner or later shoot. Different situations happen, especially when the storage is not properly fatal house.
Accidents occur because of this constantly. I'm not talking about mental disabilities of family members.

I and many of the people I know have had guns in the house forever.  In my area it is probably an uncommon house which doesn't have guns kicking around.  I've not ever had or even heard of an accidental shooting.

The only person I know who accidentally shot himself or anyone else was a friend of mine in the military.  As a teen he had a black power pistol which he was practicing quick-draw with and got himself in the thigh.  On the other hand, I know of many many accidents involving snowboarding, rock climbing, horse and ATV riding, etc.  One of the kids in my mother's class in the 1950's was killed in a hunting accident (similar to the non-fatal accident involving Dick Cheney.)

Basically you are describing a situation which does happen although it is rare and not an example of the low-hanging fruit if saving life and limb is your real purpose.  I can promise you that if we in my rather blow par economic area with very minimal law enforcement personnel did not have a high percentage of homeowners being armed, death and injury rates would go way way up due to an increase in confrontational crime.  Basically in only happens now when a tweaker is caught doing property crime against a home or shop which they think is unoccupied.  And typically all it takes is the threat of being shot to de-escalate the situation so no injuries are realized.  In fact these instances often go unreported.

I will grant that suicides are not uncommon in my area and they do commonly involve firearms, but I would suggest that in many of these cases another method would be found by someone serious enough to pull the trigger.

It is necessary for each of us to make a lot of restrictions on the eligibility of everyone else to carry a gun. And if none of us will obey the restrictions of anyone else, we need to force our restrictions on others, through a general gun battle among us all... where everybody is against everybody else. I'm a man. You are restricted. I said so. Be restricted, or else feel my gun wrath.
SmirnoffVany

Activity: 243

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 04:20:15 PM

Criminals have always been and will continue to emerge. Therefore no law or prohibition does not change the situation. From a legal weapon no one is to kill or rob.
simpler2016

Activity: 293

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 04:31:52 PM

Criminals have always been and will continue to emerge. Therefore no law or prohibition does not change the situation. From a legal weapon no one is to kill or rob.

that's for sure. criminals kill of weapons that they purchased is illegal and is not registered. How can they be rokontrolirovat? I think it's impossible to do
maister77777

Activity: 204

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 04:57:30 PM

that's for sure. criminals kill of weapons that they purchased is illegal and is not registered. How can they be rokontrolirovat? I think it's impossible to do
These questions are very important in modern society. Therefore, monitoring should be continuous and should be appropriate to do this organization. For example hunters have people who check their weapons and how it is stored, so you need to check the other.
anasis

Activity: 189

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 05:32:41 PM

It seems that creates a situation where the state, complicating the legal arms trafficking, facilitates the action of bandits.
C10H15N

Activity: 891
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 02:19:54 AM

My latest purchase.  A beautifully designed and manufactured weapon from the Czech Republic.   Grin

This design from 1975 is a classic.

Only when the tide goes out do you discover who's been swimming naked. -Warren Buffett
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 12:24:43 PM

Who would not say that, I still want to have their own weapons to protect themselves, their family and property. It is my right and nobody can take it away from me.
It is the right of every free man. In ancient Rome slaves were not allowed to have weapons. Now, too, really want politicians to turn people into unarmed slaves. Will not work! We have a right to protection!
Maybe that gun you can afford to keep the house for protection. And that relates to the rifled barrel, there is a ban very topical. This will limit their movement and use in public places.

Time to ban the banning of all kinds of guns.    Cool
If the ban, then it is necessary to have security guarantees for all people. To date, this guarantee no one can. Situation in the US or in France, this is proof.
Mass shootings happen in zones free of weapons. The terrorists know that there will not give them back. Why not attack on police stations and military bases? Because they are afraid to fight back. Here is the answer to your fears.
so do you carry your gun where ever you go,i not sure whether it is possible to do so unless you are walking down the street but if you are going to a mall or something i am sure they will confiscate your weapon before letting you inside and i do not know how you guys will handle those situations.

yeah, even when you have a license, you still can't bring your gun wherever you want. Unless you are a police or a security on that place, you can bring your gun for make that place clear from a evil people.

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
Cherry Girl

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 12:58:14 PM

My latest purchase.  A beautifully designed and manufactured weapon from the Czech Republic.   Grin

I envy you! In my country is not allowed to purchase such weapons. Although I have an official machine gun AK-47. Nonsense of course, but in my state it is forbidden to have a gun and allowed to have a machine gun.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 01:47:46 PM

Who would not say that, I still want to have their own weapons to protect themselves, their family and property. It is my right and nobody can take it away from me.
It is the right of every free man. In ancient Rome slaves were not allowed to have weapons. Now, too, really want politicians to turn people into unarmed slaves. Will not work! We have a right to protection!
Maybe that gun you can afford to keep the house for protection. And that relates to the rifled barrel, there is a ban very topical. This will limit their movement and use in public places.

Time to ban the banning of all kinds of guns.    Cool
If the ban, then it is necessary to have security guarantees for all people. To date, this guarantee no one can. Situation in the US or in France, this is proof.

However, the thing that I said was to ban the ban, not ban the guns.    Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 01:53:17 PM

All gun control is simply this. One group of people says that another group of people can't have guns. Why should we listen to one group of people and not the other? Look at the reverse of this.

Let's make it illegal to NOT pack a gun in public. Let's make it a law that states that we all MUST open carry when in public.

In fact, in America, the 2nd Amendment says that there cannot be any restrictions on guns. Any government people or law enforcement people who restrict guns in any way are acting against their own basic law. The reason that they can get away with it is that nobody puts up the right kind of defense against them.

Cool

wowanstrong

Activity: 621
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 04:08:34 PM

All gun control is simply this. One group of people says that another group of people can't have guns. Why should we listen to one group of people and not the other? Look at the reverse of this.

Let's make it illegal to NOT pack a gun in public. Let's make it a law that states that we all MUST open carry when in public.

In fact, in America, the 2nd Amendment says that there cannot be any restrictions on guns. Any government people or law enforcement people who restrict guns in any way are acting against their own basic law. The reason that they can get away with it is that nobody puts up the right kind of defense against them.

Cool
In respect of weapons is viewed the same trend as in the case of Smoking. If Smoking is not prohibited, then why can't I smoke anywhere? If the weapon can help me to punish criminals, then why can't I use it?

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
C10H15N

Activity: 891
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 05:44:03 PM

My latest purchase.  A beautifully designed and manufactured weapon from the Czech Republic.   Grin

https://i.imgur.com/RHOg77R.jpg

I envy you! In my country is not allowed to purchase such weapons. Although I have an official machine gun AK-47. Nonsense of course, but in my state it is forbidden to have a gun and allowed to have a machine gun.

I don't have an AK-47, yet!  Cheesy  But I do want one.

For now I just make due with my AR-15 (Colt LE6290)

Only when the tide goes out do you discover who's been swimming naked. -Warren Buffett
TreeOfDeath

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 07:19:13 PM

i am an indian and in india now a days buying guns legally is bit difficult but but fews years ago i bought a pistol and it is liccensed
so my opinion about gun control is that, the person should be still and stable your hands should be straight and tough enough to shoot
for this you should get training in shoooting range and then buy a weapon for you.

some people say that i buy weapons for self defence so its true or not i dont know u tell all ??
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 205 »
  Print  

Jump to: