Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:07:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why You Should Never Sell Your Bitcoins Ever  (Read 270080 times)
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 03:18:09 PM

Well if you will never sell your coins then it will not bring any profit to you in the future.
We all know that the future price of bitcoin will be high and that is pure profit.

That's true we need to spend you coins, as only holding will not be profitable in future, and if price goes higher then I think we should not hesitate in selling our coins.

There is really no need to hold the coins for a long period of time because it will give you profit no matter what price you sell it in the future.

yes there are times when we must sell the coin to make a profit and when the price was really right to sell. because if you never sell your coins and just to wait for a higher price, it will last for decades I think. as an example, that we are already more than 3 years of never again touched $1000 even $600.

Yeah I think if you are getting profits with the current price then you should sell your coins as waiting too long may not be profitable if price drops in future.
There is always a time for everyone that will make some profit, but you never know when the time will be to make some profit.
It is really hard to know for what will happen with the value of Bitcoin and we all know that the halving is coming.
But I personally think that it wont even rise after the halving, so it is now a good mindset to not sell your coins now.

Even holding too long will not be profitable as you never know what would be the value of bitcoin the very next day, buying and selling coins at regular intervals is the best way to play with it.

You are right that the bitcoin is unpredictable but for a long term investment the bitcoin can be good without even a doubt because people are already doing it right now and I'm also doing it.
The bitcoin is growing everyday in users and also in company's and price so that is a good sign if you think about that fact.

Bitcoin is growing rapidly for sure but we don't know where it will land in future so only holding will not be profitable in long run So I think we should keep on spending our coins.

do not have to sell all. if you believe that the future of bitcoin will be even greater . I'm sure the price will rise higher. so there are times when we balanced in sell and hold.

If you want to sell then sell a small portion of it and that also if you really need money or else just hold for next few months and sell when price reaches to some respectful value.
jkrules

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 06:10:00 PM

In future when people run in getting bitcoin we can be happy with our saved bitcoins. We doesn't need to make great effort if we plant ourself into some form of bitcoin earning.

if we never sell bitcoin we have, so what purpose we are looking for bitcoin, I guess bitcoin same as real money, but bitcoin only in use on the Internet, so we also need to sell our interests in the real world
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 2977

:( My PC broke due trying to recover an old wallet

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2016, 06:15:52 PM

I think you cant keep bitcoins forever if you are just holding you cant make a money.. but if you are just a trader and you want to make a profit.. better to  buy cheap and sell it expensive so tha you can make profit every time the price is increasing..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Oriannaa

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 06:18:02 PM

In future when people run in getting bitcoin we can be happy with our saved bitcoins. We doesn't need to make great effort if we plant ourself into some form of bitcoin earning.

if we never sell bitcoin we have, so what purpose we are looking for bitcoin, I guess bitcoin same as real money, but bitcoin only in use on the Internet, so we also need to sell our interests in the real world

Some people see the other values for its purpose I guess.

But thats a fools dream, I say sell until it has value and go with whatever bitcoin is used for in the future if banks ever get to use it.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 10:08:05 AM

I think you cant keep bitcoins forever if you are just holding you cant make a money.. but if you are just a trader and you want to make a profit.. better to  buy cheap and sell it expensive so tha you can make profit every time the price is increasing..

Well, that's the real idea when you are a trader... to buy and sell at the right price..Keeping bitcoin won't really give you a good profit.. The worst part of keeping bitcoin is when the price drops lower than the price you bought your coins..If emergency occurs and you need funds in real life and price is low, then you would sell your coins not in the price that you want..
maxj57634

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 10:20:14 AM

Well if you will never sell your coins then it will not bring any profit to you in the future.
We all know that the future price of bitcoin will be high and that is pure profit.

That's true we need to spend you coins, as only holding will not be profitable in future, and if price goes higher then I think we should not hesitate in selling our coins.

Bitcoin price will go up and not selling the coin will be a waste of money if you just hold it,sell it so that you will gain money.
Dwelach

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 12:06:04 PM

Yes Bitcoin is like a long term investment and have proven to give very very good returns in long term and more profitable than gold.
In 2009 you could buy lots of Bitcoin for $1 and in 2013 price was above 1000$ for one Bitcoin only.

Yes you have to wait a pretty long time with Bitcoin, but that does not mean that you must NEVER sell your coins.
If you you will never sell your coins why buy them? That is just a waist.
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 12:11:31 PM

Yes Bitcoin is like a long term investment and have proven to give very very good returns in long term and more profitable than gold.
In 2009 you could buy lots of Bitcoin for $1 and in 2013 price was above 1000$ for one Bitcoin only.

Yes you have to wait a pretty long time with Bitcoin, but that does not mean that you must NEVER sell your coins.

sell it on regular basis to enjoy the profits, only holding is the worst thing to do with bitcoins as you will never experience the fun involved in spending it.
benmartin613

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 12:29:12 PM

sell it on regular basis to enjoy the profits, only holding is the worst thing to do with bitcoins as you will never experience the fun involved in spending it.

Holding will really wont bring any good to you,trading on a daily basis is fun and exciting and we learn a lot from it.
nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 12:32:22 PM

Holding the coins is the best decision nowadays in my opinion, because Bitcoin's price will increase soon especially after the next halving
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 12:47:24 PM

Holding the coins is the best decision nowadays in my opinion, because Bitcoin's price will increase soon especially after the next halving
besides holding. buy also is a good time for this moment. before prices really go above $500 when approaching halving.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 02:43:08 PM

I hope it happens but bitcoin has proved that it is not predictable at all and it's price follows more complicated algorithms.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 06:18:24 PM

If you can get profit from selling bitcoin why not? It's really stupind to hold your coins every time. Better to get money for smth.

Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 06:14:51 AM

If you can get profit from selling uᴉoɔʇᴉq why not? It's really stupind to hold your coins every time. Better to get money for smth.

Yeah right,, that would be really stupid to just keep your coins if you can sell it and profit...Besides you can always buy new stocks when the price is low and when you like too..even if you believe that price would increase after the halving..
lissandra

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 06:17:04 AM

If you can get profit from selling uᴉoɔʇᴉq why not? It's really stupind to hold your coins every time. Better to get money for smth.

You may see it stupid lol.

But to others its actually what suits to their needs of mitigating risk. So they feel like selling at a better price point makes up for selling it constantly?

maxj57634

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 06:21:25 AM

But to others its actually what suits to their needs of mitigating risk. So they feel like selling at a better price point makes up for selling it constantly?

If you sell constantly then you would increase your profit in bitcoin but if you just wait then you will profit but still trading constantly is much better.
Lokfar

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 09:19:42 AM

There are a lot of people that is waiting for a good price increase, and that is quite good to have that patience to wait for a increase not everyone has the patience for it.
The moment to sell it is when you think that you can get enough profit to sell it with a good value.
Ulloa

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 02:18:21 PM

Never is a big word, and of course there are people that is waiting until the price will rise, but they have to wait sometimes a really long time and that is not always good.
If you want to make money know you dont have to sell it but you just can trade or something or you can also gamble, but that can be risky.
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 03:06:30 PM

I think Bitcoin will get the highest price after few months and especially after the next halving, so i think it's better to hold the coins right now and selling it when the price rise again for making good profit
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 03:22:50 PM

Holding the bitcoins is the right decision nowadays
The price will increase soon likely
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: