Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:20:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 [455] 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587726 times)
nikona

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 03:08:02 PM

Ind vs Eng 2nd T20, a very interesting match will take place tomorrow.After being whitewashed on test sereis and Also after losing ODI series England came back strongly on T20 series.I think they have good chance to win this one too.India will want to win second t20 at any cost.Kohli will be the main key player for india.I will bet for England.

Yes it is going to be very good match between Ind vs Eng because already India lost one match, so it is going to exciting match between India and England. Even England team very strong side in all formats but their is no luck in test and ODI series.

India had wickets in hand but couldnt find the boundaries on a regular basis. KL Rahul was the only batsmen who was able to understand the pitch and the bowlers. India only manages 144 in 20 overs losing 8 wickets. England have a strong batting lineup and need at a run rate just 7.2 runs per over. England should be winning this match unless Indian spinners spin some magic. Which isnt impossible but with that total on board it will be hard.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 03:12:52 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2017, 03:26:48 PM by PokerFace3

Ind vs Eng 2nd T20, a very interesting match will take place tomorrow.After being whitewashed on test sereis and Also after losing ODI series England came back strongly on T20 series.I think they have good chance to win this one too.India will want to win second t20 at any cost.Kohli will be the main key player for india.I will bet for England.

Yes it is going to be very good match between Ind vs Eng because already India lost one match, so it is going to exciting match between India and England. Even England team very strong side in all formats but their is no luck in test and ODI series.

India have performed badly in the second T20 as well, scoring only 144 in 20 overs. In T20 matches, anything less than 175-180 is chased down easily by the team batting second. England will take heart from their performance in T20s, after losing the test and ODI series.
Yes, I guess England is going to win the series easily by chasing down 144. They are having very strong batting line up and their bowling once again showed the class. But, it seems pitch may support spin bowlers, but fire works from Roy and Strokes may bring their team home so easily. Kohli's team selection is the reason for their struggle.
sabbirshm

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 03:20:42 PM

India have performed badly in the second T20 as well, scoring only 144 in 20 overs. In T20 matches, anything less than 175-180 is chased down easily by the team batting second. England will take heart from their performance in T20s, after losing the test and ODI series.
]
Yes, I guess England is going to win the series easily by chasing down 144. They are having very strong batting line up and their bowling once again showed the class. But, it seems pitch may support spin bowlers, but fire works from Roy and Strokes may bring their team home so easily. Kohli's team selection is the reason for their struggle.

Another great bowling display from England, India have managed to score only 144 and I think they are 20runs of short.India need to bowl very well otherwise England will make the series 2-0.It's a very tough challenge for india because England have a perfect batting line up.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 03:30:25 PM

Another great bowling display from England, India have managed to score only 144 and I think they are 20runs of short.India need to bowl very well otherwise England will make the series 2-0.It's a very tough challenge for india because England have a perfect batting line up.
India once again failed to score big runs and it will be an easy total for England to chase,India has to pick up wickets at regular interval and put them in trouble to have a slight chance to win the match with this sort of total.England are 22 runs in 3 overs for the loss one wicket. My bet is on England to win the match.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2017, 03:54:46 PM

Looks like another loss on it's way for India. When they played the test match and ODI's so well why can't they manage to atleast put up a better score. Earlier 148 and now 144. It's not even a score to defend with bowlers who are itself not performing well. It's like the match on 26th is being played today again and they are not even bowling well today.

nikona

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 03:58:16 PM

Looks like another loss on it's way for India. When they played the test match and ODI's so well why can't they manage to atleast put up a better score. Earlier 148 and now 144. It's not even a score to defend with bowlers who are itself not performing well. It's like the match on 26th is being played today again and they are not even bowling well today.
Ashish Nehra's wickets were crucial in the beginning and slowed down Englands attack. India has a pretty good chance to win the match as England are struggling to find boundaries and will only get more frustrated as the innings progresses. The pitch is a little tricky and the ground is big. Which makes it hard to score boundaries and sixes. Will be a very close contest and might go to the last over. Lets see who wins.
nikona

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 05:12:18 PM

Great bowling by Bumrah in the last over. England needed only 8 runs of 6 balls. Anyone who watches T-20 cricket would have told you that it means 99% of the time England will win. They did get unlucky with Root's dismissal though. He was clearly not out but the umpire didnt see the deflection or the noise. I thought T20's have a review per team but I guess they dont. Bumrah bowled 18th and 20th over like a boss. Best bowling I've seen by an Indian bowler in death overs ever.

Edit: In case someone couldnt pick up what I meant, India won the match by 5 runs. Tongue
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 05:55:50 PM

Great bowling by Bumrah in the last over. England needed only 8 runs of 6 balls. Anyone who watches T-20 cricket would have told you that it means 99% of the time England will win. They did get unlucky with Root's dismissal though. He was clearly not out but the umpire didnt see the deflection or the noise. I thought T20's have a review per team but I guess they dont. Bumrah bowled 18th and 20th over like a boss. Best bowling I've seen by an Indian bowler in death overs ever.

Edit: In case someone couldnt pick up what I meant, India won the match by 5 runs. Tongue
It was an unexpected win by India,i thought England could win the match quite easily and with 8 runs required off the last over i thought they could win the match without any fuss but the dismissal of Root changed the match and it is really a poor umpiring decision and Bumrah bowled really well to steal the match away from England.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 06:33:01 PM

It was an unexpected win by India,i thought England could win the match quite easily and with 8 runs required off the last over i thought they could win the match without any fuss but the dismissal of Root changed the match and it is really a poor umpiring decision and Bumrah bowled really well to steal the match away from England.
It's like 5th ODI b/w these two teams. Ind needs just 6 runs from last 4 balls, but they lost the game. Today same situation but team change England faced that situation the result was same they failed to make 8 runs in last 6 balls. Yes, it was an unexpected win for India. And because of this win this series still alive, the 3rd match will become deciding match. Now the series is equal 1-1. Congrats India.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 08:09:10 PM

Today match was very interesting but two very poor decisions by umpires kill all this magic and give India a win Root was on and he is capable to do any thing at this death point very disappointed by this poor umpiring
Pattberry

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 08:29:43 PM

Today match was very interesting but two very poor decisions by umpires kill all this magic and give India a win Root was on and he is capable to do any thing at this death point very disappointed by this poor umpiring
Looked like the umpires changed the match results in favor of India. Very poor umpiring and why don't they use technology to reduce the umpire error,i think the ODI's had DRS and what happened now .I thought England could win this match quite easily but the Indian bowlers bowled really well and the umpires helped them win the match,Kudos to Jasprit Bumrah.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2017, 08:37:51 PM

I watched Bumrah's last over and truly that saved the entire match. I missed Nehra's overs but he too contributed by getting those crucial 3 wickets for 12 runs. I couldn't imagine the last over would win India the match as they only needed 7 runs and the wicket and 2 dot balls were the game changing ones.

I still remember how Nehra gave away 24 runs in the last over during the World Cup 2011 and he has got so much better now just because of Dhoni's encouragement. Wish him good luck!

equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 08:39:07 PM

It can also be said that umpire were in willing to give India a winning , but what ever it is the match went really in very interesting mode in the last over just like M S Dhoni use to move his players when he was captain. and by Winning this match India have kept the T20 series live by making it 1-1 equal score so next match will be interesting
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 02:18:12 AM

New Zealand is facing Australia in a one day match in which Australia won the toss and elected to field and New Zealand scored New Zealand 286 for the loss of 9 wickets ,i never expected them to recover like this because at one point they were struggling at 134 for the loss of 5 wickets ,Neil Broom and Neesham helped them recover.If New Zealand could pick early wickets then they can win this match as the Aussie middle order is not that strong.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 02:36:11 AM

Australia has already lost their openers chasing a score of 287 runs made by New Zealand.Australia is playing with a new team and so if New Zealand could take wickets at regular intervals and put pressure on their batsmen New Zealand could win the match as Marsh and Maxwell are the experienced batsmen they have in the team.
sabbirshm

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 03:56:54 AM

Australia has already lost their openers chasing a score of 287 runs made by New Zealand.Australia is playing with a new team and so if New Zealand could take wickets at regular intervals and put pressure on their batsmen New Zealand could win the match as Marsh and Maxwell are the experienced batsmen they have in the team.

Very poor batting performance from Australia.They have manage to score only 83runs for 6 wickets and the target is 287 runs.I don't think Australia have any chances of winning this match.Without Warner,smith Australia is a very week team compared to new zealand.

On the other hand,A thrilling win for india.England couldn't manage to score 8 runs in the last over.Bumrah bowled exceptionally well in the death over.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 04:18:23 AM

Very poor batting performance from Australia.They have manage to score only 83runs for 6 wickets and the target is 287 runs.I don't think Australia have any chances of winning this match.Without Warner,smith Australia is a very week team compared to new zealand.

On the other hand,A thrilling win for india.England couldn't manage to score 8 runs in the last over.Bumrah bowled exceptionally well in the death over.

Yeah it has been a poor performance from Australia in this 1st ODI match and they will most likely lose and lose badly. But we must remember that this is not a full strength Australia team with key batsman missing from the team so I think New Zealand will win the ODI series. 

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 11:32:27 AM

Yeah it has been a poor performance from Australia in this 1st ODI match and they will most likely lose and lose badly. But we must remember that this is not a full strength Australia team with key batsman missing from the team so I think New Zealand will win the ODI series. 

Both teams are good in playing these conditions. But in this match, most of the Australian batsman failed to score runs expect Stoinis. It was a close game because NZ won by just eight runs. Stoinis was playing nicely just any one batsman gave him a good support from another end then Australia would have won the game. But today NZ outperformed Australia to win the match.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 02:03:24 PM

Both teams are good in playing these conditions. But in this match, most of the Australian batsman failed to score runs expect Stoinis. It was a close game because NZ won by just eight runs. Stoinis was playing nicely just any one batsman gave him a good support from another end then Australia would have won the game. But today NZ outperformed Australia to win the match.
India v England was epic once again but I feel England could have done better . It was Bumrah's 3rd over ( 17th over in the match ) which took away the match from England ..
On the other hand , brilliant performance by Stoinis . He almost pulled off the impossible but he didn't get proper suuport on the other side , feel bad for him .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 04:35:06 PM

Currently both teams doing very good as both have some good series in past few days but New Zealand have some edge as they are playing at home and Australia is without few key players like Warner, Smith and Wade so in my view New Zealand can win this series easily
Pages: « 1 ... 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 [455] 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: