Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:04:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 [470] 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587726 times)
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 02:23:39 PM

Can't believe that the entire Indian team got out for 105 runs and Kohli getting out of zero was shocking. The team must be missing Dhoni as in such situations, he only helps the team to make runs but here no player can make a big score and be consistent. Rahul made 60% of the runs compared to the entire team and now only my hopes are on Ashwin if he manages to make Aus out for less than 200 runs. But still hopes are less as they would need to make over 300-350 runs to win.

More than individual performances like Kohli's, what was shocking was the collapse in the afternoon - 7 wickets for 11 runs. Such collapses usually happen when visitors are unable to play spin. It was surprising to see India collapse. Now India will find it very tough to save the test match. Looks like India's long unbeaten streak will be broken now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 02:34:45 PM

OMG what happened to Indian batsman, They got all out for just 105 runs. Seriously I can't believe in this Indian performance. They are playing at home, and this performance is really shocking. There are huge variations in odds in this game. & batsman got out for single digit and in that 2 duck outs. AUS already lead by 298 runs. Still, 6 wickets in hand 3 days left. I think this AUS is going to win this game.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2017, 02:58:02 PM

Can't believe that the entire Indian team got out for 105 runs and Kohli getting out of zero was shocking. The team must be missing Dhoni as in such situations, he only helps the team to make runs but here no player can make a big score and be consistent. Rahul made 60% of the runs compared to the entire team and now only my hopes are on Ashwin if he manages to make Aus out for less than 200 runs. But still hopes are less as they would need to make over 300-350 runs to win.

More than individual performances like Kohli's, what was shocking was the collapse in the afternoon - 7 wickets for 11 runs. Such collapses usually happen when visitors are unable to play spin. It was surprising to see India collapse. Now India will find it very tough to save the test match. Looks like India's long unbeaten streak will be broken now.

The pitch looks really bad as even Australia batsmen were struggling to make runs and even they don't have much experience with the Pune ground that's known for low scores. Australians managed to even take wickets at quick succession while India's fielding was bad. The 11 runs for 7 wickets just showed a disastrous performance of the entire team.

equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 03:54:32 PM

The pitch looks really bad as even Australia batsmen were struggling to make runs and even they don't have much experience with the Pune ground that's known for low scores. Australians managed to even take wickets at quick succession while India's fielding was bad. The 11 runs for 7 wickets just showed a disastrous performance of the entire team.

Tommorrow if Australia are able to put more 100+ runs before getting allout and giving India target of above 300+ then seeing the pitch condition India will be worried to save this test match to lose it.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 06:46:35 PM

Tommorrow if Australia are able to put more 100+ runs before getting allout and giving India target of above 300+ then seeing the pitch condition India will be worried to save this test match to lose it.
India really struggled to score 105 runs in the first innings and it is not possible to chase a score of above 200 in the second innings let alone a score of above 300 . Cheesy Indian players have to play an extra ordinary innings to save this match,if not Australia will be winning the match.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 06:59:05 PM

Dreadful performance from India.Never expected a turn around like this in this test.I had my wages on India to win the match at low odds and one bad session changed everything. Loosing 7 wickets for just 11 runs is just pathetic batting by a team who has some top quality players in world cricket.Really difficult to win the match for India from this situation.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 08:06:32 PM

India really struggled to score 105 runs in the first innings and it is not possible to chase a score of above 200 in the second innings let alone a score of above 300 . Cheesy Indian players have to play an extra ordinary innings to save this match,if not Australia will be winning the match.
its not right statement you can check history many times team not performed in first inning win match so this match is still in balance India can pull back just need some confidence if top order will try to stay on pitch then they can do this but first need to bowled out Australia before touching 350+ then they can still fight for win
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 08:17:13 PM

its not right statement you can check history many times team not performed in first inning win match so this match is still in balance India can pull back just need some confidence if top order will try to stay on pitch then they can do this but first need to bowled out Australia before touching 350+ then they can still fight for win

I agree with you and many times it had happened and in this match also same thing will happen, India win or draw is confirm in this match, As still more 3 days are left to play.

New Zealand Vs South Africa 3rd odi after South Africa won 2nd odi, I am going with New zealand winning 3rd one day
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 08:20:00 PM

I agree with you and many times it had happened and in this match also same thing will happen, India win or draw is confirm in this match, As still more 3 days are left to play.

New Zealand Vs South Africa 3rd odi after South Africa won 2nd odi, I am going with New zealand winning 3rd one day
Right now Draw is not option in India vs Australia match we have only win and lost for other match I also like Kiwis because they done great job in second still can repeat in third
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2017, 09:16:37 PM

Everyone here said India would easily beat Australia and it looks like Australia might pull off a victory in this opening test match. That was a great bowling performance by the Australian bowlers and India were rattled and couldn't find a way to stop the Australian bowlers. This series will be a lot closer then what people think and I said a month before this series that Australia will play well as they have a young team that wants to win and become the next great Australian team just like the Australian team from the late 80's into the 90's and 2000's where they were unstoppable even winning a test match series in India in the early 2000's. Australia already have a 298 run lead and are looking to make another 100+ runs which would make it very difficult for India to win batting on this pitch. Smith is the danger man right now for India and they need to get him early on day 3 or else they will be chasing 400+ runs to win the game.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 11:04:36 PM

Agree that this match is as good as lost. Nobody in his right mind would back India now, no matter what the odds offered are. I think Australia might even wrap this match within 3 days.

MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 01:28:51 AM

Agree that this match is as good as lost. Nobody in his right mind would back India now, no matter what the odds offered are. I think Australia might even wrap this match within 3 days.

If Australia all out by another 50 runs and if Indian players stick to basics and start playing carefully then still they can make it. But if Australia crosses 400 overall lead then it is almost impossible for India to reach that total. Let's see how today pitch will react first few overs then we can decide.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 04:23:24 AM

If Australia all out by another 50 runs and if Indian players stick to basics and start playing carefully then still they can make it. But if Australia crosses 400 overall lead then it is almost impossible for India to reach that total. Let's see how today pitch will react first few overs then we can decide.
Another 50 runs? I don't think its possible . Mitchell Marsh just got out but still Aussies have good players like wade and steve smith in crease who can score runs . I think Aussies will break the 19 match win/draw streak of India in this match . Odds are great for India @5.1 but I think Its best to stick with Aussies.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
eaLiTy

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 04:28:39 AM

Another 50 runs? I don't think its possible . Mitchell Marsh just got out but still Aussies have good players like wade and steve smith in crease who can score runs . I think Aussies will break the 19 match win/draw streak of India in this match . Odds are great for India @5.1 but I think Its best to stick with Aussies.
For India to win this match they have play some extra ordinary cricket .They have done it in the past where Dravid and Laxman played incredible innings to save the team and if someone can come up and build a good partnership India can win but Australia is already leading with 326 runs and they will add more and by the way things are going India will be chasing more than 400 runs in the fourth innings which is a impossible task in this pitch.
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 05:15:15 AM

The Australian captain Smith is playing really well and is on his way to a century in a pitch which favours bowlers which is an extra ordinary feat considering the spinners India has,they are leading by 367 runs and they would try to score the maximum runs possible as there is plenty of time in this test and it is a big test for the Indian batsmen to save this match.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 06:20:59 AM

Australia are all out now and India need to chase down 440 runs to win this test match. Congrats to Steve Smith on making a century on a pitch that clearly suites the bowlers so it was a great effort to make a century on this pitch. Australia are in the box sit to win this match unless India can bat well in the 2nd innings which will be difficult on this pitch.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Pattberry

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 07:10:34 AM

Australia are all out now and India need to chase down 440 runs to win this test match. Congrats to Steve Smith on making a century on a pitch that clearly suites the bowlers so it was a great effort to make a century on this pitch. Australia are in the box sit to win this match unless India can bat well in the 2nd innings which will be difficult on this pitch.
Chasing 440 runs to win in the fourth innings is not an easy task but India does have talented batsmen and a leader in Kohli to save the match and if they could do that it is going to be huge as they are undefeated at home for a very long time.If India could bat longer without losing any wickets for the rest of the day which is really hard in this surface then i will have the confidence to wage a bet for India to win the match. Smiley
eaLiTy

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 08:29:51 AM

India is loosing wickets here regularly as they have already lost 5 top order batsmen with a score of just 87 runs and they are staring at a humiliating defeat in the first test. Toss was the difference between a win and a defeat in these kind of wickets and for me Starc is the stand out player as he scored 90 runs in this test where all the top batsmen struggled to make some runs,except of the captain Smith. Grin
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 09:18:50 AM

India is loosing wickets here regularly as they have already lost 5 top order batsmen with a score of just 87 runs and they are staring at a humiliating defeat in the first test. Toss was the difference between a win and a defeat in these kind of wickets and for me Starc is the stand out player as he scored 90 runs in this test where all the top batsmen struggled to make some runs,except of the captain Smith. Grin

Already 9 wickets have fallen for 102. This is the first time that they made less than 150 runs in both the innings in a test match and the entire team has failed completely. The Aussies played really well and put up a good score and Smith's 100+ was really the best part of this match as the Pune pitch looked really bad for batsmen. Keefe also took 6 wickets but I feel Smith would win the MOM. They completely white washed the Indian team.

Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 09:56:35 AM

In another breaking news team India has managed to beat team India by two runs while playing against team Australia. I was planning to make a bet on India, considering they came on the back ground of a strong series win but then considering it was Australia and they had a new spinner on knew it was a risk, and I am glad I did not take it. The way team India has surrendered to Australia is sad, they could have at least lasted five days. But due credits to Australia spinners for exploting the conditions really well and taking a well deserved victory, now the series look completely in control of Australia, very difficult for team India to bounce back.
Pages: « 1 ... 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 [470] 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: