Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:15:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 [457] 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587726 times)
hurain

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 03:45:04 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2017, 07:43:26 PM by hurain

Odds for SL is huge ( 6.3 in Sportsbet.io ) I think its worth taking the risk with small amount and also parlay it with some EPL matches to get more odds . I am going for SL + Australia to win the matches , lets see how it goes.
South Africa is just 13 runs away from making 300 score while one over is lifting, i think 300+ is really a good score. i do not think that Sri Lanka will chase such such a big score. so i think its again a good chance for South Africa to win the match. South Africa also have a very good bowling order i think.
look like South Africa is going to win the match. 308 is a good target,  i think it is very difficult for the Sri Lankan to reach to the target. South Afria have good balling attack. they can restrict Sri Lankan up to 200. therefore i think if some one is interested so South Africa is favourite. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 04:47:44 PM

Today as India doing batting I am not sure they are going to give England any chance of winning this match and series because as current position 200+ is look like very easy for them and its very hard for England to chase this target against India

It looks like they'll manage to make probably 180 and if they managed to reach 200+, they can win this match. However, Bangalore ground is known for bigger scores like 220-230 and England too have great batsmen. Any score looks small here unless your team bowls extremely well.
From 119-2 to 127 allout , very very disappointing performance by England batsmen . The target was big but it wasn't that big that they had to loose 8 wickets for just 9 runs . Bangalore is a batsman pitch but chahal bowled really well and took 6 wickets .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 04:56:30 PM

Looks like India finished the match earlier than expected. 8 runs and 8 wickets what a end to the match. Over all really good performance from team India, Yuvraj rolling back the days with his sixes and the way Raina took the catch, what a pose that was sheer brilliant. The way Chahl ended up the match was to good. I made some good amount, thanks to nice timing, what was your story for the match, I hope most of you all made some good profits. Now it will be interesting when the championship trophy begins. But looks like team India is looking strong on all fronts.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 05:23:14 PM

From 119-2 to 127 allout , very very disappointing performance by England batsmen . The target was big but it wasn't that big that they had to loose 8 wickets for just 9 runs . Bangalore is a batsman pitch but chahal bowled really well and took 6 wickets .

The match itself became comic when right from the 13th over till the 16th over, wickets kept falling after almost every ball. This ground is itself quite unpredictable. Sometimes when a team makes 200+ runs, the other team gets out for a low score and that what happened today as well. The score was defendable but Indians played very well and especially Chahal and he completely deserved to win the player of the series.

BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 07:08:39 PM

Today's both matches was one sided and end with big margin wins for home teams at one point England was good but they lost 8 wickets very cheaply against outstanding spinner on other hand Sri Lankan completely fail to give any impression and all out very cheaply as they was chasing very big task
Now we are heading for third match which is going to start in few hours New Zealand can win this match also as they was very good in last match
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 09:15:36 PM

India just played a wonderful game of cricket to wrap the series with an outstanding performance with the bat making a total of over 200 runs in which Raina and Dhoni played a good innings while Yuvraj Singh played some huge shots and then with the bowl spinners bowled really well and Chahal took 6 wickets in the match to restrict England for just 127 runs chasing a total of 202.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 01:37:23 AM

Today as India doing batting I am not sure they are going to give England any chance of winning this match and series because as current position 200+ is look like very easy for them and its very hard for England to chase this target against India

It looks like they'll manage to make probably 180 and if they managed to reach 200+, they can win this match. However, Bangalore ground is known for bigger scores like 220-230 and England too have great batsmen. Any score looks small here unless your team bowls extremely well.

England lost 8 wickets for 8 runs, not 9 runs. Such a collapse is unprecedented in the history of T20, that too by a full nation. England can't even blame umpiring decisions this time around. India managed to win all 3 series - Test matches, ODIs and T20s. It would be a relief for them, especially after losing the first T20 match.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 01:40:39 AM

India just played a wonderful game of cricket to wrap the series with an outstanding performance with the bat making a total of over 200 runs in which Raina and Dhoni played a good innings while Yuvraj Singh played some huge shots and then with the bowl spinners bowled really well and Chahal took 6 wickets in the match to restrict England for just 127 runs chasing a total of 202.

It is was surprising that England has lost eight wickets for just eight runs in 18 balls. Can't believe why suddenly they lose so many wickets until that point, it was still an England's game. But, suddenly turned it to India game. I think many people might have lost a lot of money on this match. I didn't bet but just watched this game. Match was good to watch.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 02:23:09 AM

Today's both matches was one sided and end with big margin wins for home teams at one point England was good but they lost 8 wickets very cheaply against outstanding spinner on other hand Sri Lankan completely fail to give any impression and all out very cheaply as they was chasing very big task
Now we are heading for third match which is going to start in few hours New Zealand can win this match also as they was very good in last match

Both matches were one sided, on seeing the increased odds for Sri Lanka expected miracles to happen and placed an amount of 0.1 btc. Finally got a big loss, this year in terms of bitcoin growth is found good but personally struggling hard to earn. 99% of the time losing is the outcome.
hurain

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 06:15:34 AM

It is was surprising that England has lost eight wickets for just eight runs in 18 balls. Can't believe why suddenly they lose so many wickets until that point, it was still an England's game. But, suddenly turned it to India game. I think many people might have lost a lot of money on this match. I didn't bet but just watched this game. Match was good to watch.
yes that is really too much surprising, they were loosing very good in the start and was look like they are going to win the match and the series also but i think the Indian spinner done a great job and get 8 wicket for just 18 balls. that is really tremendous effort, in fact the England, South Africa and even the Australian team also feel very hard to play on spinner in Asia Cricket grounds and yesterday match was good example of it.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 07:12:05 AM

yes that is really too much surprising, they were loosing very good in the start and was look like they are going to win the match and the series also but i think the Indian spinner done a great job and get 8 wicket for just 18 balls. that is really tremendous effort, in fact the England, South Africa and even the Australian team also feel very hard to play on spinner in Asia Cricket grounds and yesterday match was good example of it.
Fantastic bowling from Yuzvendra Chahal and Jasprit Bumrah. England 5 batsman out for zero runs. After losing the captain, early Indian batsman played amazing innings and made a huge score. Dhoni, Raina and Yuvraj did very good job. But England also lost first wickets early after that they played well after losing captain within a few minutes the game was ended. This is really bad luck for England. Congrats India.
imbest

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 08:09:20 AM

Australia vs New Zealand match update!
The match has officially been called off.Conditions underfoot were too wet and that posed a danger to player safety!
Australia were 0-1 down and would have wanted this match to happen to keep their hopes of winning the series alive.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 02:09:33 PM

Fantastic bowling from Yuzvendra Chahal and Jasprit Bumrah. England 5 batsman out for zero runs. After losing the captain, early Indian batsman played amazing innings and made a huge score. Dhoni, Raina and Yuvraj did very good job. But England also lost first wickets early after that they played well after losing captain within a few minutes the game was ended. This is really bad luck for England. Congrats India.
any thing can happen in cricket, that is the fact about cricket. English lost 8 wicket in a row that is unbelievable but i think England and India both have the history that they can only play well in their home ground and when they play somewhere else the then they have a very bad record and i think same was the case in yesterday match. with this math India also win the the series also.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 02:17:39 PM

The match has officially been called off.Conditions underfoot were too wet and that posed a danger to player safety!
Australia were 0-1 down and would have wanted this match to happen to keep their hopes of winning the series alive.

Its such a shame that this match wasn't played . I had all my money on Aussies as I was confident they would come back stronger and take this away from NZ . Since this is a 3 match series , I think Aussies will give their best in the next match to draw this .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
sabbirshm

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 02:42:45 PM

any thing can happen in cricket, that is the fact about cricket. English lost 8 wicket in a row that is unbelievable but i think England and India both have the history that they can only play well in their home ground and when they play somewhere else the then they have a very bad record and i think same was the case in yesterday match. with this math India also win the the series also.

England finished this tour with a very bad performance.I think English bowler couldn't execute their plan and batsman goes under pressure for the huge target.Indian bowlers bowled extremely well and got the match.Those quick wickets change the match.England will learn from their mistakes on this tour and try to do better in upcoming series.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2017, 03:12:51 PM

England finished this tour with a very bad performance.I think English bowler couldn't execute their plan and batsman goes under pressure for the huge target.Indian bowlers bowled extremely well and got the match.Those quick wickets change the match.England will learn from their mistakes on this tour and try to do better in upcoming series.

This time the England team looked unplanned and the matches that they won too were by small amount of runs. The last T20 match was a total failure as 80% of the team fell in just 4 overs and even the ODI matches and test matches were mostly one sided. The England cricket team captain said that he gives credit to the Indian team as the players played very well and he accepted the mistakes made by his team. Fielding too was bad which caused few losses.

bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 06:41:50 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2017, 01:00:35 PM by bitcoinmasterlord

New Zealand vs. Australia 2nd ODI match, Match abandoned without a ball being bowled. The rain was interrupted the game. Now the NZ lead this series by 1-0. If Aus win next match, the series will be tied. So NZ must win next game to win this series. I think NZ will make it any other guess?
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 09:08:52 PM

Its such a shame that this match wasn't played . I had all my money on Aussies as I was confident they would come back stronger and take this away from NZ . Since this is a 3 match series , I think Aussies will give their best in the next match to draw this .
You are very lucky as you put all your money on Australia and match called off because I am sure New Zealand is going to whitewash Australia in this ODI series as they are missing some top players and have nothing to resist against best playing at home kiwis  Wink
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2017, 09:11:36 PM

You are very lucky as you put all your money on Australia and match called off because I am sure New Zealand is going to whitewash Australia in this ODI series as they are missing some top players and have nothing to resist against best playing at home kiwis  Wink

Yeah it's a shame that the weather ruined this match as I was looking forward to seeing if Australia can bounce back after they almost came back and won the 1st ODI match. Now Australia must win the 3rd ODI match to equal the series and keep the Chappell-Hadlee Trophy as Australia are the current holders.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 01:07:55 PM

Yeah it's a shame that the weather ruined this match as I was looking forward to seeing if Australia can bounce back after they almost came back and won the 1st ODI match. Now Australia must win the 3rd ODI match to equal the series and keep the Chappell-Hadlee Trophy as Australia are the current holders.

It's not a shame it's your bad luck, and this is common in any sports. That is why I will suggest live betting. In live betting, we will not face this type of problems. And yes it was a loss for both teams. More loss for Aus they don't have a chance to win this cup. But NZ has chance to win this series. Aus missed some top players in their team, and this is a big advantage for NZ.
Pages: « 1 ... 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 [457] 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: