Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:25:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 [464] 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587726 times)
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 03:55:04 AM

I think the India Vs Bangladesh will be a clear whitewash. Bangladesh don't really look strong or as I can say they are really struggling and it's evident. It is pertinent to note that I feel Kohli would like to crush them with a big margin so as to make sure India stays No. 1and he gets more accolades for being the brave captain he is. I was expecting India to rap it up In 3-4 days but I hope they do it even sooner. Though if Bangladesh does offer some fight back will be interesting but I really doubt it will happen.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 06:09:55 AM

I think the India Vs Bangladesh will be a clear whitewash.
Well its just a 1 match series so I don't think whitewash is appropriate term .
Bangladesh don't really look strong or as I can say they are really struggling and it's evident. It is pertinent to note that I feel Kohli would like to crush them with a big margin so as to make sure India stays No. 1and he gets more accolades for being the brave captain he is. I was expecting India to rap it up In 3-4 days but I hope they do it even sooner. Though if Bangladesh does offer some fight back will be interesting but I really doubt it will happen.
Bangladesh hasn't played poorly in this match and I don't think they are struggling . Any score around 400 is great amount of runs in test cricket and Bangladesh have done well . They have a chance to draw this match although it will be very difficult but not impossible.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2017, 09:00:35 AM

Now it's clear this match wouldn't have any result. India should have not played the third innings as they already had 299 runs to defend and adding 150+ runs makes no sense with no time to defend them. Bangladesh took 2+ days to get 388 runs and if they had to take wickets sooner, the match would have ended by tomorrow but only now if they are able to complete the overs in time and get them all out, they will win the match else it's a draw.

eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 09:02:36 AM

India scored some quick runs in the second innings and now having a lead by 458 runs. India should have declared the innings when the lead crossed 350 runs as Bangladesh wont be able to chase that in the second innings and if Bangladesh can survive four sessions they can draw the match and looking at the way the Bangladesh bowlers bowled i do think Ashwin and Jadeja has to play an important role to wrap them up.
erikalui
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2017, 12:23:38 PM

I just hope Indian bowlers can get wickets fast tomorrow and end the match with a win. Bangladesh still need 355 with 7 wickets in hand and if Shakib plays well this time again and stays for 30+ overs tomorrow, they could reach 300+ but the score is too high for their team and other batsmen too are not performing well.

Two players that performed really well in this test match are Virat and Ashwin. Virat remained not out and Ashwin's economy was quite decent in a test match.

panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 12:37:19 PM

India scored some quick runs in the second innings and now having a lead by 458 runs. India should have declared the innings when the lead crossed 350 runs as Bangladesh wont be able to chase that in the second innings and if Bangladesh can survive four sessions they can draw the match and looking at the way the Bangladesh bowlers bowled i do think Ashwin and Jadeja has to play an important role to wrap them up.

India have taken 3 wickets in the final session and need to take 7 wickets in 90 overs tomorrow. The runs are irrelevant with Bangladesh fighting to save the test match. India should be able to win this test match easily, with quality spin bowlers like Jadeja Ashwin operating on a deteriorating fifth day pitch.
nikona

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 12:51:00 PM

I think Bangladesh is in real trouble now because they already lost 3 big wickets.I don't think they can survive more 90 overs tomorrow.Tomorrow morning session is very important for both teams.A big partnerships is very important for Bangladesh team.Once again, a big responsibility for Shakib and Mushfiq.
I think it will be over soon if they get one of these batsmen out early tomorrow, preferably Shakib Al Hasan. If India manage to scalp his wicket in the first session, India can field aggressively and put pressure on the batsman. With the quality of bowling that India possesses. They will be able to breakthrough easily. Spinners will be crucial on the worn out track.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 12:55:30 PM

I think it will be over soon if they get one of these batsmen out early tomorrow, preferably Shakib Al Hasan. If India manage to scalp his wicket in the first session, India can field aggressively and put pressure on the batsman. With the quality of bowling that India possesses. They will be able to breakthrough easily. Spinners will be crucial on the worn out track.
Right , Shakib should play as long as possible tomorrow morning . If Bangladesh manages to play till tea without loosing more than 5 wickets then they have a chance to draw this match but I don't think Jadeja and Ashwin will allow that to happen.

I think Bangladesh is in real trouble now because they already lost 3 big wickets.I don't think they can survive more 90 overs tomorrow.
Since tomorrow is the final day its not exactly 90 overs , extra 10 overs will be given .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 04:00:35 PM

Right , Shakib should play as long as possible tomorrow morning . If Bangladesh manages to play till tea without loosing more than 5 wickets then they have a chance to draw this match but I don't think Jadeja and Ashwin will allow that to happen.
What ever may be the situation a wicket in the morning could change the fate of the match quickly as Shakib Al Hasan is the only batsmen for Bangladesh who could bat for a longer time and he has done so in New Zealand by scoring a double century,but with the fifth day pitch would assist the spinners and Ashwin and Jadeja would scrap the victory for India. Smiley
Marma Kalari

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 04:18:35 PM

Bangladesh really played well in their first innings especially Shakib Al Hasan and Mushfiqur Rahim and Rahim went on to score a fighting century which helped them score a respectable total and India should have declared their innings when the lead reached 400 runs and should have given the Indian bowlers plenty of time to bowl and take as many wickets as possible and with three wickets down Shakib Al Hasan and Mushfiqur Rahim are still be players they are looking for to rescue them.

▄ ▄▀▀▄  ▄
             ███████
   █████   ▄█▀▀█████▀▀█▄
 ███████████▄██████▄██
██████████████ ▄
██▄█████▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▄█
█▄██▀▄▄███▄█▀▀█▄▀█▀▄█▀▀█▄
 █████▄▀▀▄▀███████▀▄▀
   ▀██████▀▄▀▀▄███▄▀▀▄▀█
       ███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██
        ▀▀▄████████████▄▀
           ▀▀▄███████▄▀
              ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
KittieFIGHT

Discord | Reddit | Linkedin
██████████████████████
█████████████▀▀▀██████
███ ▀███████     ▀▄███
███   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
████▄             ████
█████             ████
██████▄          █████
██████▀        ███████
██▀▀        ▄▄████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀██████
██████████▀     ██████
██████████   █████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀███████
████████       ███████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀███
██████████▀▀▀      ███
████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
█▄         ▄█▀    ████
████▄▄   ▄█▀      ████
███████▄█▀       █████
█████████  ▄     █████
█████████ ███▄  ██████
██████████████████████
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 06:22:31 PM

I think Bangladesh is in real trouble now because they already lost 3 big wickets.I don't think they can survive more 90 overs tomorrow.
Since tomorrow is the final day its not exactly 90 overs , extra 10 overs will be given .
Currently Shakib is key for Bangladesh if they need to draw this match because if he stays then they have more chances but Ashwin and Jadeja both are doing like killers for Indian home series in presence of these both its very hard for Bangladesh
@Absy there is no such a rule that they are going to give 10 extra overs for result of this match just 90 overs are enough but if India done some quick work then they have few extra overs but in limit of time
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 06:35:45 PM

Currently Shakib is key for Bangladesh if they need to draw this match because if he stays then they have more chances but Ashwin and Jadeja both are doing like killers for Indian home series in presence of these both its very hard for Bangladesh
@Absy there is no such a rule that they are going to give 10 extra overs for result of this match just 90 overs are enough but if India done some quick work then they have few extra overs but in limit of time

I think Bangladesh will try with full power and the match will go till last 15 overs to decide the India winner but at last India is going to win it, Bangladesh will surely give a good fight
Pattberry

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 08:12:33 PM

I think Bangladesh will try with full power and the match will go till last 15 overs to decide the India winner but at last India is going to win it, Bangladesh will surely give a good fight
The chances for Bangladesh to draw this match is really slim as most of the burden will be on two players Mahmudullah and Shakib Al Hasan as they will try to extend their presence in the crease as long as possible and with the pitch favoring the spinners it will be difficult to face the Indian spinners .If they could bat the entire day it would be a great boost for Bangladesh cricket.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 08:40:43 PM

India just need seven more wickets to win the match.The pitch started to assist spinners and it will be a challenge for the players to face Jadeja and Ashwin and it was evident that  Shakib and Mahmudullah was finding it difficult to face the spinners .I think they could finish the game in the final session.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2017, 04:30:36 AM

I put a bet on the draw for fun @14 in the India V Bangladesh thanks to a fellow member on this forum informing me about it. I only put $10 on it as it is a risky bet as India only need 6 more wickets to win the game with plenty of time left in the match to get them, so it will be interesting to see if Bangladesh can hand on for a draw.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
erikalui
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2017, 09:47:47 AM

India won the match finally. The last ball was so controversial as there were two reviews for it. Haven't seen this happening before. Ashwin and Jadeja played really well and took wickets at regular intervals and restricted Bangladesh to 250 runs. I really expected a draw but finally it got a result. Virat truly deserved the man of the match award but I would like to congratulated Bangladesh too as they fought and scored good amount of runs while the target was too high.

sabbirshm

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 12:02:59 PM

A easy win for India,as they have beaten Bangladesh by 204 runs.It was a nice test match, both teams have played well.But inexperienced Bangladeshi player couldn't execute their plans and lost the match.I think Bangladesh fought very well but Indian bowlers bowled superbly.Kohli deserve the MOM.
erikalui
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2017, 12:31:04 PM

A easy win for India,as they have beaten Bangladesh by 204 runs.It was a nice test match, both teams have played well.But inexperienced Bangladeshi player couldn't execute their plans and lost the match.I think Bangladesh fought very well but Indian bowlers bowled superbly.Kohli deserve the MOM.

It wasn't easy as Bangladesh too played tough to chase down the runs and scored a total of 638 runs and if they had fielded well, they would have managed to make India get a lower score but it was just a bad match for them. The match ended on the 5th day means that both teams did play well and if Ashwin and Virat hadn't to play so well, this match would have been a draw today.

MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 01:34:39 PM

It was not an easy win because Indian bowlers did a good job in this match and batsman put up good total first for Bangladesh to chase. Overall all Indian players did well in this match. From Bangladesh, side batting was not good because only a couple of players were tried hard, but most of the others didn't support them to build good partnerships. Anyway, In Indian pitches, it is difficult to beat a home team even for much stronger teams.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 01:44:25 PM

It wasn't easy as Bangladesh too played tough to chase down the runs and scored a total of 638 runs and if they had fielded well, they would have managed to make India get a lower score but it was just a bad match for them. The match ended on the 5th day means that both teams did play well and if Ashwin and Virat hadn't to play so well, this match would have been a draw today.

It was not an easy to win, but the match was expected, when the Indian batsman made a big score in first innings that day only I though India will win this game. But Bangladesh played well. The first innings they played well and 2nd innings I knew that Indian spin bowlers would not allow Bangla batsman to stand more time in pitch. Jadeja and Ashwin bowled well. Congrats to India. 
Pages: « 1 ... 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 [464] 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: