Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:56:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 [461] 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587726 times)
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 01:25:25 PM

India vs Bangladesh first and the only test starts tomorrow. Prediction: India should win this easily as it is happening in India. Indian bowling looks good and filled with youngsters looking to prove themselves.  Batting is dependable as well. I'm not sure how well Bangladesh's playing right now but India is currently one of the best teams in the world to beat. It's not going to be easy for Bangladesh.
Indians are in excellent form recently they won all 3 format of games against England. And we can not underestimate Bangladesh players they are very good in Asian pitches they have a couple of good spin bowlers. In Indian pitch, spin bowlers will take the very important role. I am also sure India will win this game, But Bangla will give a good fight to India.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 04:30:27 PM

India vs Bangladesh first and the only test starts tomorrow. Prediction: India should win this easily as it is happening in India. Indian bowling looks good and filled with youngsters looking to prove themselves.  Batting is dependable as well. I'm not sure how well Bangladesh's playing right now but India is currently one of the best teams in the world to beat. It's not going to be easy for Bangladesh.
Its not a easy match for India, because Bangladesh is a team which has got young vibrant players to show their spirit. Bangladesh had several fortunes in the history of cricket defeating top teams in unexpected matches. Expect the match to be something serious and interesting similar to a match between two teams in a similar position.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 07:24:42 PM

Its not a easy match for India, because Bangladesh is a team which has got young vibrant players to show their spirit. Bangladesh had several fortunes in the history of cricket defeating top teams in unexpected matches. Expect the match to be something serious and interesting similar to a match between two teams in a similar position.
I think it is gonna be easy for Indians because they are in supreme form and Bangladesh aren't . Bangladesh struggle with consistency and temper which can cause them the match . I am with India to win the match and series against Bangladesh.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 10:00:05 PM

If am sure you missed the recent performance of India and Bangladesh.India was dominating every team touring and Bangladesh is coming back from a bad tour of New Zealand and to defeat India in India is a difficult task even for South Africa Australia and England and you think Bangladesh would perform better than the best teams,if so good luck wagging that bet. Tongue
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 10:39:10 PM

I think it is gonna be easy for Indians because they are in supreme form and Bangladesh aren't . Bangladesh struggle with consistency and temper which can cause them the match . I am with India to win the match and series against Bangladesh.
Indian current form is very good they can win this series very easily because Bangladesh is not competitive side but odds are very low just 1.15 so its has not worth to place any bet just watch and enjoy this bore Indian win
Now after few hours PSL is also going to start any one going to predict about this here ?
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 01:30:44 AM

India have dominated overseas teams on their home pitches, but for once they will come up with a team who can play spin well. I think Bangladesh might not have the temperament to win this match, but India's standard strategy (Prepare a spinning track, put up a big score, win the match) won't work here.

Fireblade

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 08:06:53 AM

Indian current form is very good they can win this series very easily because Bangladesh is not competitive side but odds are very low just 1.15 so its has not worth to place any bet just watch and enjoy this bore Indian win
Now after few hours PSL is also going to start any one going to predict about this here ?
yes Pakistan super league is going to start tonight. 1st match is between Peshawar zalim and Islamabad United. i think it will be the best match, because both teams have good play and dedending champion Isamabad United have Sharjeel khan, khalid latif, brand hadden, sam billing in batting line,while as alrounder they have Shane watson,  Dwaye Smith, imran khalid and Shadab khan in bowling line they have Muhammad sami, Muhammad Irfan, Saeed Ajmal, samuel badree and steven finn. while Peshawar zalim in their batting line Eoin morgin, Sohaib Maqsood, Kamran akmal, Haris sohail,David Malan,Marun Samuel, their all rounders are Shahid Afiridi,  Daren Sami, Muhammad Hafeez and smit patel. in thier bowling line they have Cris Jorden,Muhammad Asghar, Wahb Riaz, Junaid Khan and Hassan Ali. so we can expect a very good match tonight.
eaLiTy

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 08:59:50 AM
Last edit: February 09, 2017, 09:20:31 AM by eaLiTy

India is cruising at the moment and they are at 206 for the loss of two wickets,Pujara just lost his wicket missing out on a century and Murali Vijay is closing in for a century as he needs just 2 runs for the milestone and with Kohli in the crease i think India will build a huge total and bowl Bangladesh pretty quickly.

Edit: Vijay crossed his century and hope he will score a big century .
philiveyjr
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 10:26:18 AM

India is cruising at the moment and they are at 206 for the loss of two wickets,Pujara just lost his wicket missing out on a century and Murali Vijay is closing in for a century as he needs just 2 runs for the milestone and with Kohli in the crease i think India will build a huge total and bowl Bangladesh pretty quickly.

I don't think Bangladesh stands a chance at winning this match. The best they can now do is hope to hang on for enough time that the match turns into a draw. Some rain could help them as well but looking at the weather right now seems very unlikely.

Marma Kalari

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 11:20:52 AM

I don't think Bangladesh stands a chance at winning this match. The best they can now do is hope to hang on for enough time that the match turns into a draw. Some rain could help them as well but looking at the weather right now seems very unlikely.
The possibility of rain is nil and even rain gods cannot save a team like Bangladesh when they are playing in India as everyone is in prime form and a batsmen who scored a triple century in the last match is not getting a place in the side  Roll Eyes because of too much competition and the bowlers especially Ashwin and Jadeja are a threat to any visiting batsmen.Kohli just scored another century and they are cruising to a big total.

▄ ▄▀▀▄  ▄
             ███████
   █████   ▄█▀▀█████▀▀█▄
 ███████████▄██████▄██
██████████████ ▄
██▄█████▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▄█
█▄██▀▄▄███▄█▀▀█▄▀█▀▄█▀▀█▄
 █████▄▀▀▄▀███████▀▄▀
   ▀██████▀▄▀▀▄███▄▀▀▄▀█
       ███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██
        ▀▀▄████████████▄▀
           ▀▀▄███████▄▀
              ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
KittieFIGHT

Discord | Reddit | Linkedin
██████████████████████
█████████████▀▀▀██████
███ ▀███████     ▀▄███
███   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
████▄             ████
█████             ████
██████▄          █████
██████▀        ███████
██▀▀        ▄▄████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀██████
██████████▀     ██████
██████████   █████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀███████
████████       ███████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀███
██████████▀▀▀      ███
████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
█▄         ▄█▀    ████
████▄▄   ▄█▀      ████
███████▄█▀       █████
█████████  ▄     █████
█████████ ███▄  ██████
██████████████████████
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 11:42:12 AM

The possibility of rain is nil and even rain gods cannot save a team like Bangladesh when they are playing in India as everyone is in prime form and a batsmen who scored a triple century in the last match is not getting a place in the side  Roll Eyes because of too much competition and the bowlers especially Ashwin and Jadeja are a threat to any visiting batsmen.Kohli just scored another century and they are cruising to a big total.
After losing the first wicket so early it was grat come back by India. 2 batsmen made century Murali Vijay and captain Kohli. Pujara missed his century he scored 83 runs. Now day 1 stumps 356/3. Kohli not out I think he will make double century tomorrow. Yes, India already safe in this match. Now the game depends on Bangladesh Batting.
sabbirshm

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 12:39:04 PM

That's very bad Fielding performance from Bangladesh.They missed two cathes also a easy run out.Also Bowlers couldn't execute their plans.After the first wicket in the very first over India back on the game strongly.Bijay and poojara played extremely well.And Kohli finished the day by his 9th century.India is on the driver sit till now, let see how Bangladesh bat on next day.
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 12:53:19 PM

That's very bad Fielding performance from Bangladesh.They missed two cathes also a easy run out.Also Bowlers couldn't execute their plans.After the first wicket in the very first over India back on the game strongly.Bijay and poojara played extremely well.And Kohli finished the day by his 9th century.India is on the driver sit till now, let see how Bangladesh bat on next day.
If the Bangladesh players are not able to grap the opportunities given by the India batsmen then it is really difficult for the them to restrict them and India will be running away with this match and they could fold the match within the fourth day if it goes like this and luckly for them i think this is a single test series .It is just batting practice before the Australian series. Smiley
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 01:04:39 PM

After losing the first wicket so early it was grat come back by India. 2 batsmen made century Murali Vijay and captain Kohli. Pujara missed his century he scored 83 runs. Now day 1 stumps 356/3. Kohli not out I think he will make double century tomorrow. Yes, India already safe in this match. Now the game depends on Bangladesh Batting.
The first wicket fell very earlier on which the winning odds for Bangladesh increased a little, but didn't go equal to India. Soon after Indian players gained resistance and a big partnership is made. Now this paves path for the easy winning for India.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2017, 04:26:14 PM

The first day match of India vs bangladesh was good for the Indian team. 356 is a big score and if they manage to make atleast 200 more tomorrow, they can easily win this Bangladesh match. Virat is playing well and Vijay too scored a century. I feel it's time up to change Rahul who has not been performing well since so many international games. They need a new player as an opener.

fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 06:46:36 PM

The first day match of India vs bangladesh was good for the Indian team. 356 is a big score and if they manage to make atleast 200 more tomorrow, they can easily win this Bangladesh match. Virat is playing well and Vijay too scored a century. I feel it's time up to change Rahul who has not been performing well since so many international games. They need a new player as an opener.
India may score 600+ runs in first innings. All batsman in tremendous form, an excellent century from Kohli and Vijay. Rahane is near to half century tomorrow he will also make a century. Very poor bowling from Bangladesh if it repeats tomo then this match will become one side game.

Tomo one more game is there SA vs. SL, 5TH ODI. SA already won the series, and i think this match SA is going to win.
OneHash
Legendary

Activity: 1678

OneHash.com - Bitcoin Casino

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2017, 06:49:21 PM

South Africa vs Sri Lanka. Odds for Sri Lanka for now: Sri Lanka x 18.812

Bet with mutual betting: https://www.onehash.com/event/cricket/south_africa_odi_series/35199

BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 07:26:42 PM

India may score 600+ runs in first innings. All batsman in tremendous form, an excellent century from Kohli and Vijay. Rahane is near to half century tomorrow he will also make a century. Very poor bowling from Bangladesh if it repeats tomo then this match will become one side game.

Tomo one more game is there SA vs. SL, 5TH ODI. SA already won the series, and i think this match SA is going to win.
This match is already one sided because Bangladesh fielding and bowling is lower then average  I was big fan of them in New Zealand tour but today they was really awful tonight they need to think about this because now they have no time to recover this all just play some good game if they want to avoid humiliated defeat here 
eaLiTy

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 09:35:39 PM

This match is already one sided because Bangladesh fielding and bowling is lower then average  I was big fan of them in New Zealand tour but today they was really awful tonight they need to think about this because now they have no time to recover this all just play some good game if they want to avoid humiliated defeat here 
Bangladesh has to improve their slip fielding and in test matches slip catching is an integral part and every team employs the best catchers in that position and even in the New Zealand tour they have dropped a lot of catches in that area at least they dropped over 20 catches in the series which is really bad for an international team.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 09:43:44 PM

This match is already one sided because Bangladesh fielding and bowling is lower then average  I was big fan of them in New Zealand tour but today they was really awful tonight they need to think about this because now they have no time to recover this all just play some good game if they want to avoid humiliated defeat here  
Bangladesh has to improve their slip fielding and in test matches slip catching is an integral part and every team employs the best catchers in that position and even in the New Zealand tour they have dropped a lot of catches in that area at least they dropped over 20 catches in the series which is really bad for an international team.
20 catches ? oh sorry really a miserable performance from Bangladesh. Against India too, in the ongoing test they missed a run out so childishly. If they would have done that perfectly then Murali Vijay would not have got his century.

India must be an easy pick for this test match. But I am not finding any better odds to bet on this match, just staying away.
Pages: « 1 ... 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 [461] 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: