Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:21:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 [472] 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587727 times)
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 07:13:30 PM

I think the next test will mostly end up as a draw. India will be well aware about the spin and will have the track flat helping their seamers more. Indian fast bowlers have been reliable recently and anyways, Indian spinners are sort of used to bowling on flat surface anyways. The 2nd test will be held at M.Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bangalore. India have played 21 matches there winning 6, Lost 6 and drew 9.
Australia does not have a very strong batting line up to think that it will be a draw,India messed up a couple of sessions and they really did not have an answer to the Australian spinners and so is the reason they lost the match and Australia did not score a ton of runs but India just played really bad in both innings and one the worst batting performance from India in a very long time.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 07:37:47 PM

Afghanistan won the match and the series against Zimbabwe and it was a really fought contest. And in the final match chasing a score of 253 scored by Adghanistan,Zimbabwe lost all their wickets for just 54 runs and Amir Hamza and Mohammad Nabi took three wickets each and Rashid Khan took two wickets to fold them and win the series.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2017, 09:22:24 PM

I think the next test will mostly end up as a draw. India will be well aware about the spin and will have the track flat helping their seamers more. Indian fast bowlers have been reliable recently and anyways, Indian spinners are sort of used to bowling on flat surface anyways. The 2nd test will be held at M.Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bangalore. India have played 21 matches there winning 6, Lost 6 and drew 9.
Australia does not have a very strong batting line up to think that it will be a draw,India messed up a couple of sessions and they really did not have an answer to the Australian spinners and so is the reason they lost the match and Australia did not score a ton of runs but India just played really bad in both innings and one the worst batting performance from India in a very long time.

Not sure that this is true as Australia do have a strong batting line up, the middle order are young players that have proven that they can play on batting pitches so if the pitch is going to be for batters then I think Australia can match it with India's batsman. Also Australia in my opinion have a much better pace attack so I think it will suite Australia more if the pitch is like most of us think it will be.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 10:03:08 PM

Australian is currently full of new and young players they are here in India for something to prove hope they will do very good on batting pitches now this series is going to be very interesting because first match done a great shock for home team now they need to do some hard work in next matches
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 06:25:11 AM

@vella85 Australia is playing with a new team and most of the players are not having any experience playing in India and if not for the sub par performance from the Indian batsmen we would have seen a struggling sight of Australia. Full credits to the Australian spinners for snatching the match from India and a bold innings played by Clarke and Starc ,leaving them behind where is the next best performance and you think they have the temperament to face the Indian spinners.
epitome

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 08:39:17 AM

New Zealand will be facing South Africa in the 4th ODI of the series and New Zealand has to win two games in a row to win the series if not they will surrender their unbeaten home record to South Africa and i hope a good match rather than the one sided matches we saw earlier.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 02:02:12 PM

New Zealand will be facing South Africa in the 4th ODI of the series and New Zealand has to win two games in a row to win the series if not they will surrender their unbeaten home record to South Africa and i hope a good match rather than the one sided matches we saw earlier.
The last game was one-sided, and i think in this match we will get nice entertainment. And yes South Africa is leading this series by  2-1. New Zealand must win this match to alive in this series. I think SA will win this game. They are in very much confident, and the batsman is in good form. NZ have home pitch support but don't know how they will use this advantage. My choice is SA.
Mbokani

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 02:33:06 PM

The last game was one-sided, and i think in this match we will get nice entertainment. And yes South Africa is leading this series by  2-1. New Zealand must win this match to alive in this series. I think SA will win this game. They are in very much confident, and the batsman is in good form. NZ have home pitch support but don't know how they will use this advantage. My choice is SA.
South Africa is a very strong team and with all the best batsmen in the world is stacked in the team it is really difficult for New Zealand to win even though they are playing in their home grounds. Even with their top bowlers not in the team South Africa is bowling really well .
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 06:28:32 AM

South Africa is a very strong team and with all the best batsmen in the world is stacked in the team it is really difficult for New Zealand to win even though they are playing in their home grounds. Even with their top bowlers not in the team South Africa is bowling really well .

New Zealand requires another 187 runs to win this match and still eight wickets and 33.0 overs remaining in this match. SA has scored 279 runs in 50 overs for eight wickets. So far NZ has done an excellent job in chasing 280 runs. They should keep wickets and build slowly partnerships for another 10 overs then later on they can go for big shots and can win this match easily but main thing is they shouldn't lose many wickets.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 03:53:10 PM

New Zealand requires another 187 runs to win this match and still eight wickets and 33.0 overs remaining in this match. SA has scored 279 runs in 50 overs for eight wickets. So far NZ has done an excellent job in chasing 280 runs. They should keep wickets and build slowly partnerships for another 10 overs then later on they can go for big shots and can win this match easily but main thing is they shouldn't lose many wickets.

New Zealand won this match pretty easily, scoring the runs in 45 overs. Martin Guptill scored 180 out of those 280 runs. That pretty much tells the story. Smiley Although South Africa are favourites in this series, the scoreline now reads 2-2.
chris200x9
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 05:31:32 PM

New Zealand won this match pretty easily, scoring the runs in 45 overs. Martin Guptill scored 180 out of those 280 runs. That pretty much tells the story. Smiley Although South Africa are favourites in this series, the scoreline now reads 2-2.

Now the series looks interesting both teams won 2 games each, and the 5th game will be deciding the match. Superbly played by New Zealand team. They bowled well and restricted SA for a decent score. And Fantastic batting from Martin Guptill scored 180 runs not out if SA made 300+ runs target I am sure he will score a double century, bad luck anyway congrats NZ and Guptill.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 06:43:21 PM

Now the series looks interesting both teams won 2 games each, and the 5th game will be deciding the match. Superbly played by New Zealand team. They bowled well and restricted SA for a decent score. And Fantastic batting from Martin Guptill scored 180 runs not out if SA made 300+ runs target I am sure he will score a double century, bad luck anyway congrats NZ and Guptill.

South Africa is still best in this tournament, they lost the match, but I have hope that they will win this series by 3-2. New Zeland played well today Guptill batted well, and yes he missed his double century. The home crowd enjoyed Guptill batting. Becasue of this win the 5th ODI become more interesting, let's see who will win the cup? Home? Or away?
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2017, 09:53:47 PM

@vella85 Australia is playing with a new team and most of the players are not having any experience playing in India and if not for the sub par performance from the Indian batsmen we would have seen a struggling sight of Australia. Full credits to the Australian spinners for snatching the match from India and a bold innings played by Clarke and Starc ,leaving them behind where is the next best performance and you think they have the temperament to face the Indian spinners.

That's right but sometimes experience means nothing when these young players want to win, I thought the young players of Australia batted really well considering the pitch was a spinners pitch where they had no experience but they preformed well. They should take a lot out of this win heading into the next test match. I think a lot of people underestimated Australia because of what happened in Sri Lanka but I think this Australian team is a lot better then the team that toured Sri Lanka so like I said I was not shocked to see them win against India.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 12:21:56 AM

South Africa is still best in this tournament, they lost the match, but I have hope that they will win this series by 3-2. New Zeland played well today Guptill batted well, and yes he missed his double century. The home crowd enjoyed Guptill batting. Becasue of this win the 5th ODI become more interesting, let's see who will win the cup? Home? Or away?

South Africa will still remain the best bet for winning the tournament. New Zealand have the home advantage and have showed that they can give South Africa a run for their money. Of course, if somebody like Guptill is in form, South Africa are out of luck.  Grin
Fireblade

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 05:40:27 AM

what about the PSL final match which is going to be held in Lahore instead of Dubai. queta gladiator already applied for the final while match between peshawar Zalmi and Karachi king is going tomorrow for the final. i think Peshawar zalmi will win the match easily against Karachi King.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 06:56:30 AM

South Africa will still remain the best bet for winning the tournament. New Zealand have the home advantage and have showed that they can give South Africa a run for their money. Of course, if somebody like Guptill is in form, South Africa are out of luck.  Grin
I believe SA will win no matter what in the next match . Its good that NZ won the 4th match because it makes 5th match more interesting . Although NZ have the home advantage I think SA will manage to beat them.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 11:57:31 AM

I believe SA will win no matter what in the next match . Its good that NZ won the 4th match because it makes 5th match more interesting . Although NZ have the home advantage I think SA will manage to beat them.

Yeah SA is expected to win the match. In between we cannot make perfect prediction on SA, because in several tournaments SA have lost against NZ and left the tournament at the league matches itself. Things can change with SA anytime as well NZ has got few young blood who are playing good cricket.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
chris200x9
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 04:00:28 PM

The United Arab Emirates vs. Ireland, 1st ODI match, Ireland won by 85 runs. This match was expected, Because Ireland is strong team compare to UAE, and Ireland gave a good target to UAE 271 runs. They failed to chase this score and got all out just for 185 runs. But we can not underestimate UAE in coming games. They also have a good team. Let's see who will win in coming games. congratulation Ireland.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 04:05:30 PM

Yeah SA is expected to win the match. In between we cannot make perfect prediction on SA, because in several tournaments SA have lost against NZ and left the tournament at the league matches itself. Things can change with SA anytime as well NZ has got few young blood who are playing good cricket.
Fourth match surely was horrible for South Africa as Guptill done great job for his team and country proteas bowlers completely fail to stop him now fifth and final match could be very interesting because both teams looking for win this series but I am going with New Zealand as they can do this again at home good form good fighting talented youngsters
Oralmat

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 04:13:08 PM

Unlikely New Zealand won by 7 wickets. I think both teams are equal in strengths and i think this is difficult to predict in the next one day as to who will be favorite and will win. Expected to see a tight next match.
Pages: « 1 ... 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 [472] 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: