Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:08:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 [512] 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587724 times)
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 01:06:14 AM

Rcb vs kkr Grin Grin . I didn't put any bet on this match as i knew these 2 teams are really strong , but shen kkr made a target of 139 i decided not to watch the match. But then rcb 49 all out. Just seeing the table on 8th we now have rcb with nnr of -1.2. Today's match isn't that interesting so no bets will be placed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 01:52:48 AM

Rcb vs kkr Grin Grin . I didn't put any bet on this match as i knew these 2 teams are really strong , but shen kkr made a target of 139 i decided not to watch the match. But then rcb 49 all out. Just seeing the table on 8th we now have rcb with nnr of -1.2. Today's match isn't that interesting so no bets will be placed.

In this session, RCB performance is worst. It looks like they may end up last the points table in this session. Currently, they are last but they may continue like that until end. They got the best batsman but not able to score 50 runs then it is very bad. They knew that pitch will support bowlers due to earlier rain but still not able to play slowly and make some decent score. They don't have a good bowlers, that is the main problem for RCB.
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 03:29:38 AM

In this session, RCB performance is worst. It looks like they may end up last the points table in this session. Currently, they are last but they may continue like that until end. They got the best batsman but not able to score 50 runs then it is very bad. They knew that pitch will support bowlers due to earlier rain but still not able to play slowly and make some decent score. They don't have a good bowlers, that is the main problem for RCB.

Yesterday was a great bowling performance from RCB. All the games in the season most of the domestic bowlers have been leaking runs but his was something really good from RCB bowling unit. I disagree that RCB don't have good bowlers. It has a good bowling lineup unit with Badree (#4 on ICC T20 bowlers) and Yugvendra chahal who had a great season this year (both IPL and playing for the country). I think whenever it comes to IPL , it becomes a game of "stop leaking runs" or throw runs atleast as possible for bowlers and RCB bowlers did a good job.

What I feel was wrong was from batting unit. From openers to middle order batsman,none of them had an answer against those deliveries throwed by KKR bowlers. They should have did a good job but didn't unfortunately.
Weatherby

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 04:35:13 AM

Royal Challengers Bangalore and Kings XI Punjab have the best players when it comes to batting and they are struggling to put consistent scores,lets take the case of Kings X1 they have world class players in Hashim Amla ,Martin Guptill, Shaun Marsh ,Glenn Maxwell. David Miller and Eoin Morgan and RCB has Virat Kohli, AB de Villiers, Chris Gayle , Travis Head and Shane Watson and looking at the list of players anyone should consider them as world beaters but they are struggling to gel together as a team,something is wrong with the approach if not they should defeat every other team.
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 05:53:36 AM

-snip-

Even if they have the best batsman, they are not consistent . Players like Nitish Rana , Rishabh Pant have been consistent throughout. There are hardly 2-3 matches which they haven't did their work well. It is all about being consistent is what I would say.
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 06:12:02 AM

With a strong batting line up and a low score to chase ,RCB still cannot do that as they are struggling to score runs as they are loosing wickets and now they have lost their 8th wicket and it is an impossible task for them to chase this score, KKR just made a good come back after a disappointing first innings score while they could not capitalize on the start they had.
It's called miracle. I can't believe my eyes while seeing this low scored match. Yes, KKR just made a strong come back dramatically after a disappointing their innings poor score in board. While typing they got magical win the match.

It was all due to the rains that ruined the game. 131 was high enough for KKR as they were struggling to even get those runs despite of having a great batting lineup. Somehow, I did not even like Kohli's performance and his team is failing miserably. They get 200+ sometimes and then 49 in the next. That's really bad for a team that has a potential to win big matches.

The Rain just ruin the hopes of the strong team and they have to settle for a single point. This can be a big impact when it comes to the decision for the playoffs and teams are denied by even a single point.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 06:46:37 AM

With a strong batting line up and a low score to chase ,RCB still cannot do that as they are struggling to score runs as they are loosing wickets and now they have lost their 8th wicket and it is an impossible task for them to chase this score, KKR just made a good come back after a disappointing first innings score while they could not capitalize on the start they had.
It's called miracle. I can't believe my eyes while seeing this low scored match. Yes, KKR just made a strong come back dramatically after a disappointing their innings poor score in board. While typing they got magical win the match.

It was all due to the rains that ruined the game. 131 was high enough for KKR as they were struggling to even get those runs despite of having a great batting lineup. Somehow, I did not even like Kohli's performance and his team is failing miserably. They get 200+ sometimes and then 49 in the next. That's really bad for a team that has a potential to win big matches.

The Rain just ruin the hopes of the strong team and they have to settle for a single point. This can be a big impact when it comes to the decision for the playoffs and teams are denied by even a single point.

Most definitely, it's like a child giving an exam, it doesn't matter how much​ he studied or how well he knows the subject, it's all about that 2-3 hours where you have to preform.
RCB batting is one of the best line up in IPL but failed to do the task yesterday. I'm afraid rain will ruin more matches this year.
It'll be good fight today as MSD is back in action and Mumbai wants to continue winning.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 09:48:11 AM

I don't believe its the rain that caused it . Kohli accepted that they should have performed better and its just unaccepted how they played . Gayle , ABD should have played more carefully after Kohli got out . RCB are way too over-confident , they won't make it to top 4 according to me.

Kohli did say that but the performance was beyond miserable. It's not that the entire team forgot how to play all of a sudden and if KKR could make runs, so could RCB with a stronger lineup. The way those wickets were falling, it seemed the wicket changed all of a sudden. Virat went first and then it seemed all batsmen couldn't hit runs at all and were instead getting caught. The team doesn't seem over confident as they are still not on the top of the table.

Weatherby

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 12:09:35 PM

-snip-
Even if they have the best batsman, they are not consistent . Players like Nitish Rana , Rishabh Pant have been consistent throughout. There are hardly 2-3 matches which they haven't did their work well. It is all about being consistent is what I would say.
I would consider the best batsmen in the world who performs regularly and the names i have mentioned have been performing well in the tournaments around the world and when they play for their national team,but what i was trying to say is that when there is a team of super stars they have to have individual rolls if they have to gel together and perform as a unit and for that to happen you need a strong captain.
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 12:37:34 PM

Today we have Mumbai Indians facing Rising Pune Supergiant and with the current run of form from Mumbai Indian's it looks like they will be extending the win column but Rising Pune has a good team and their captain Steven Smith will be the key player for them and with Dhoni back in form it looks like a good battle.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 12:44:08 PM

Looking at the start of the  match i thought KKR would post a really huge total but RCB dragged them out and with an easy target of 139 i was about to place a big bet on RCB looking at the team they had and i thought they could chase the score within fifteen overs. Cheesy but what forced me to reject the bet was the form of ABD as he is coming in the team from an injury and Kohli who is yet to perform in this IPL,Gayle just performed once and it was not a real flowing innings even though he score at a good strike rate and the pitch was really hard to bat on so i thought of waiting to see the start to wage a bet and wickets started falling like a pack of cards. Grin
atronite

Activity: 319

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 01:43:45 PM

Today we have Mumbai Indians facing Rising Pune Supergiant and with the current run of form from Mumbai Indian's it looks like they will be extending the win column but Rising Pune has a good team and their captain Steven Smith will be the key player for them and with Dhoni back in form it looks like a good battle.

Both are strong teams and its great to see dhoni back in form in last game and both teams will try to continue their winning in a row and MI are really in great form so for me I think MI will be the favorites to win this match as all the players are in great form.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 03:24:08 PM

Both are strong teams and its great to see dhoni back in form in last game and both teams will try to continue their winning in a row and MI are really in great form so for me I think MI will be the favorites to win this match as all the players are in great form.

RPS is batting well right now with more than 8 runs per over and having 8 wickets in hand, they can surely hit 200 if they play properly. MSD and Smith in the crease they can make good score to defend as Mumbai Indians are great in chasing, let's see.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 03:48:08 PM

RPS is batting well right now with more than 8 runs per over and having 8 wickets in hand, they can surely hit 200 if they play properly. MSD and Smith in the crease they can make good score to defend as Mumbai Indians are great in chasing, let's see.
Rising Pune Supergiant lost their third wicket in Smith and Harbajan reached 200 IPL wickets ,earlier Harbajan spilled a catch of Smith and i thought it would cost them the match but he made sure he took the wicket,Dhoni and Stokes in the crease and they can finish strong with the batting line up they have.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 03:57:32 PM

Rising Pune Supergiant lost their third wicket in Smith and Harbajan reached 200 IPL wickets ,earlier Harbajan spilled a catch of Smith and i thought it would cost them the match but he made sure he took the wicket,Dhoni and Stokes in the crease and they can finish strong with the batting line up they have.

I am deciding to play a big amount today on MI, as I feel PSR will finish below 170. And such a modest target is easily chaseable. PSR bowling attack is also ok, so I feel MI is the best bet for everyone to make quick money for everyone. Looks like PSR is having another meltdown. Let's hope we all make some good amount of money. Who else Is planning to do same or better to wait till end of innings.
Harry Callahan

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 04:04:48 PM

I am deciding to play a big amount today on MI, as I feel PSR will finish below 170. And such a modest target is easily chaseable. PSR bowling attack is also ok, so I feel MI is the best bet for everyone to make quick money for everyone. Looks like PSR is having another meltdown. Let's hope we all make some good amount of money. Who else Is planning to do same or better to wait till end of innings.
It is really hard to predict these short formats as a single player could change the result with an incredible performance and with the form Mumbai Indian's are they could win this match as they have picked wickets in the later part and they are 150 for the loss of 5 wickets with one over remaining and MI has a strong batting line up to chase that but you never know what will happen in these sort of matches.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 04:05:30 PM

Well I don't know about that . Commentator told that 140 is a decent score here ( I think he is wrong because Mumbai has a great pitch to score ) and RPS can defend 150-160 score Smiley Good luck with your bet though . I am with RPS .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 04:31:30 PM

Mumbai is going to win this game as well. The score is too less and looking at Pune's bowling lineup, they are going to lose this one too. Even GL are playing well but Pune's miserable bowling sqaud makes them lose every match. Dhoni himself is not able to perform.

Well I don't know about that . Commentator told that 140 is a decent score here ( I think he is wrong because Mumbai has a great pitch to score ) and RPS can defend 150-160 score Smiley Good luck with your bet though . I am with RPS .

MI are on their best phase now and they can easily make 160+ runs in less than 15-16 overs. I don't think or have hope in Pune. They failed to defend even 180+ runs earlier.

chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 04:39:22 PM

Mumbai is going to win this game as well. The score is too less and looking at Pune's bowling lineup, they are going to lose this one too. Even GL are playing well but Pune's miserable bowling sqaud makes them lose every match. Dhoni himself is not able to perform.

MI are on their best phase now, and they can easily make 160+ runs in less than 15-16 overs. I don't think or have hope in Pune. They failed to defend even 180+ runs earlier.
It is very tough to guess who will in IPL games. last night RCB failed to chase the least score and lost against KKR. They got world class batting lineup but what happened yesterday. So anything can happen in this IPL games. 161 runs is not a big target, but it is a decent target. So wait for some time we will get a clear picture on this game. Now MI is 30/0 3 overs completed.
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 05:45:45 PM

MI are on their best phase now, and they can easily make 160+ runs in less than 15-16 overs. I don't think or have hope in Pune. They failed to defend even 180+ runs earlier.
It is very tough to guess who will in IPL games. last night RCB failed to chase the least score and lost against KKR. They got world class batting lineup but what happened yesterday. So anything can happen in this IPL games. 161 runs is not a big target, but it is a decent target. So wait for some time we will get a clear picture on this game. Now MI is 30/0 3 overs completed.
You are right mate, and we can not predict the ipl matches. Most of the time the games will end with unexpected results. Come to today's match Mumbai s struggling to chase this small target they need 36 runs from 20 balls. 5 wickets in hand. The captain is still playing and scored 49 runs. I think this is a tough match for both teams let's see who will win this game.
Pages: « 1 ... 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 [512] 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: