Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:51:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 [527] 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587846 times)
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 09:32:16 AM

Sunil Narine transformation as a opening batsmen really made the difference for KKR,i do not know how they come up with that decision as he has not shown his batting skills till this tournament.I would like to hear what made the team to open him for KKR and they have a complete and well rounded team than Punjab,my bet is on KKR.

Sunil Narine started to grow as a batsman from PSL where he scored some really good runs at lower the order which attracted people that he also has an ability to bat and KKR took the advantage of the same and he is really doing good at a moment especially in last match where he scored fastest fifty of IPL and I am sure he will continue with his form in tomorrow's game too.
None could have expected this from Narine. This is good cricket, most of the shots were perfectly connected scores without flaws. IPL has changed the face of several players. Among them now Narine is added. In my view though few teams are strong, if RPS reaches playoffs sure they'll grab the trophy, because Dhoni is always lucky.

Yes RPS is a good and balanced team and they have good chance of winning the IPL and I also have a feeling that KKR has a good chance to win the title as KKR bowling and batting both are doing good at a moment which can be a key factor in coming games.

But I think hydarbad may give a surprise to all these top teams. Becasue they got best bowlers and they are easily defend even low scores and also got a good batsman. I pick is Hydrabad for the title winner othewise KKR got a chance. But as we all know that, in this short format game anything can happen on the final day if couple of good players don't perform well the whole guessing will go wrong.

SRH and KKR are fav teams to win this IPL cup. But RPS is a surprise team we can not take this team easy. Pune captain is Smith, but in the ground Master Mind, Dhoni will handling his team. So if Pune wins the title means we can not surprise it is expectable. And we forget Mumbai top 1 in the list they also have a lot of chance to win the title.
Top 2 teams are the teams which have greater chance always because they get two chances to make it to the finals and 3rd 4th have to win twice to make it to finals . I am pretty sure MI or KKR will win this IPL , odds are very very less so taking chance isn't worth .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 12:24:32 PM

Today we have Punjab vs Kolkata IPL match being played at Mohali,I believe Punjab will be the one who will be winning this match,since their team looks to be in good form from few matches and also the home condition will help them a lot.The serious threat will be Naraine if he is removed early then the situation will favour the home team

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 01:43:56 PM

Today we have Punjab vs Kolkata IPL match being played at Mohali,I believe Punjab will be the one who will be winning this match,since their team looks to be in good form from few matches and also the home condition will help them a lot.The serious threat will be Naraine if he is removed early then the situation will favour the home team
I guess tonight Kolkatta will win easily regardless of Punjab will be playing in their home ground. Punjab seems having strong batting line up but I am not seeing their blowers are enough to give pressures to opponents whereas KKR is a fully balanced team in all departments and their new opener will be a threat to any team with his impeccable hitting tactics. I am going to bet on KKR with no hesitations.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 02:16:14 PM

I guess tonight Kolkatta will win easily regardless of Punjab will be playing in their home ground. Punjab seems having strong batting line up but I am not seeing their blowers are enough to give pressures to opponents whereas KKR is a fully balanced team in all departments and their new opener will be a threat to any team with his impeccable hitting tactics. I am going to bet on KKR with no hesitations.

Kolkatta have a very strong record against Punjab. Kolkatta haven't been defeated by Punjab in the last 3 years. I expect KKR to win this game as well, given that their batting has been on fire with Sunil Narine and Guatam Gambhir playing well. On their other hand, this match is important for Punjab's qualification chances and they will look to put up a good performance.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 03:08:59 PM

Kolkatta have a very strong record against Punjab. Kolkatta haven't been defeated by Punjab in the last 3 years. I expect KKR to win this game as well, given that their batting has been on fire with Sunil Narine and Guatam Gambhir playing well. On their other hand, this match is important for Punjab's qualification chances and they will look to put up a good performance.
Today I was expecting very tough match as KXIP need to win for play off chance but until now KKR doing very spirited bowling and they all top order gone 8.3 overs and 56/3 is not going to help them just Maxwell arrived Saha is still on they need some magic from both of these if they want to alive in this IPL otherwise its going to be end for them
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 04:49:54 PM

The target of 167 runs is not good enough that KKR can't chase down. KKR already scored 49 runs for 1 wicket and now they require only 119 runs. With Gambhir, Uthappa, and Pandey, they can achieve it in less than 10-12 overs while if Kings manage to take atleast 3 more wickets in the first 10 overs, they can win this match. Hope Sharma is able to take wickets today as well and make his team win.

fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 05:25:38 PM

The target of 167 runs is not good enough that KKR can't chase down. KKR already scored 49 runs for 1 wicket and now they require only 119 runs. With Gambhir, Uthappa, and Pandey, they can achieve it in less than 10-12 overs while if Kings manage to take atleast 3 more wickets in the first 10 overs, they can win this match. Hope Sharma is able to take wickets today as well and make his team win.
It seems to look like KKR easily win the match, big hitter Chris Lynn still serves the Kolkata. But the last couple of overs is extremely good deliveries from Kings bowler as It's do or die match for KXIP so pretty they expect will dominate and become this match winner.
Gambhir and Uthappa out now the score is 98 runs 3 wickets gone. KKR need 70 runs from 40 balls. Chris Lynn is still batting scored 65 runs. The target is not big, but if KKR loses 2 more wickets early then, the match will become tough for KKR. last few overs Punjab is bowling well I think this match will become very tight finish.
soyab0007

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 05:27:24 PM

Sunil Narine transformation as a opening batsmen really made the difference for KKR,i do not know how they come up with that decision as he has not shown his batting skills till this tournament.I would like to hear what made the team to open him for KKR and they have a complete and well rounded team than Punjab,my bet is on KKR.

He opens many times in past as well in BBL CPL.... more of a miss hit batsman
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 05:35:29 PM

I just hope KXIP will win this match as they are better performing than KKR. 44 runs needed from 4 overs and KXIP is holding it strong and not giving any free runs.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 05:50:28 PM

What a tense situation now. Priety too is so tense in the audience for her team but Kings have really taken this game so seriously and are fighting their best in today's match. Taking wickets, stopping runs has brought KKR to the last 2 overs and now a wicket too feel making them left with just 4 wickets and 29 runs to get from 11 balls. The batsmen are simply taking risks when they still can try for 4s instead of 6s.

absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 06:06:02 PM

I just hope KXIP will win this match as they are better performing than KKR. 44 runs needed from 4 overs and KXIP is holding it strong and not giving any free runs.
They did and still keep their hopes alive to make it to the playoffs . If SRH wins their last match then it will be difficult for Punjab to make it to top 4 otherwise they will move on if they win the other two matches.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 06:31:14 PM

They did and still keep their hopes alive to make it to the playoffs . If SRH wins their last match then it will be difficult for Punjab to make it to top 4 otherwise they will move on if they win the other two matches.
Today they done great job and won against very good opponent but next match is against MI which is also very tough for them its could decider for them but on other hand if SRH won next match then this could over for them also good situation interesting matches coming in next few days but I believe they cannot go in play offs
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 07:39:22 PM

Today they done great job and won against very good opponent but next match is against MI which is also very tough for them its could decider for them but on other hand if SRH won next match then this could over for them also good situation interesting matches coming in next few days but I believe they cannot go in play offs

Today Punjab really outperformed in both batting , bowling and fielding, SRH have got last match with guarat and mostly gujarat will try fully to spoil their chances.

Tommorrow match is between gujarat vs delhi and both the team are out of the tournament so this match is dead match as who ever wins will be one step up in lower table.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 01:57:48 AM

Punjab have put in a fine performance to win their match against KKR. 167 was not a commanding score, but they managed to defend it.
In spite of Lynn playing a good knock, Punjab got wickets at regular intervals. Rahul Tetwia bowled well and his legspin turned the match for Punjab.

MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 02:48:46 AM

Today got a match between Gujarat Lions and Delhi Daredevils. Both teams are almost not going to qualify for the next round so this match results may not be so much impact but in the points, table winner will go up. I think GL may win this match because they are better team compared to DD. This time RCB is not going to lose the 8th spot in the points table to anyone else. They are very strong to hold on that last position.
dmamigo

Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 08:44:08 AM

Today got a match between Gujarat Lions and Delhi Daredevils. Both teams are almost not going to qualify for the next round so this match results may not be so much impact but in the points, table winner will go up. I think GL may win this match because they are better team compared to DD. This time RCB is not going to lose the 8th spot in the points table to anyone else. They are very strong to hold on that last position.

The two teams GL and DD are surely not going to enter the qualifiers, even if they win all the rest matches. But I hope they will still entertain us and I also feel GL will win, but DD has also fair chances, they are also suddenly turn quite good.

This time RCB is not going to lose the 8th spot in the points table to anyone else. They are very strong to hold on that last position.

Grin This is quite true, never thought to see this team to underperform so much.
Even underdog teams surprised us
ramesh770

Activity: 96
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 08:54:17 AM

The two teams GL and DD are surely not going to enter the qualifiers, even if they win all the rest matches. But I hope they will still entertain us and I also feel GL will win, but DD has also fair chances, they are also suddenly turn quite good.

This time RCB is not going to lose the 8th spot in the points table to anyone else. They are very strong to hold on that last position.

Grin This is quite true, never thought to see this team to underperform so much.

This is what IPL where big teams are performing worst then the low profile team. today match is dead match and if Zaheer Khan is going to captain then i think DD will not perform well as you can see some last matches.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 10:11:56 AM

This is what IPL where big teams are performing worst then the low profile team. today match is dead match and if Zaheer Khan is going to captain then i think DD will not perform well as you can see some last matches.

DD 90% don't have a chance to qualify playoffs. but 10% they have an opportunity to qualify. Yes still they want to play 3 matches, and if they win all 3 matches with the high run rate, they have a chance to qualify playoffs. And one more important thing is Punjab and SRH must lose remaining matches. This is very tough calculation but who knows anything can happen in IPL.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 03:09:09 PM

3 wickets down Gujarat Lions are just walking ducks, Delhi boys playing well. It is a customary match so not much importance. I think Daredevils win.
As it'll be the last match for senior players, Pakistan will definitely try to win the match and series but I don't think it'll be that easy for them.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
pitham1
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 04:00:46 PM

3 wickets down Gujarat Lions are just walking ducks, Delhi boys playing well. It is a customary match so not much importance. I think Daredevils win.
As it'll be the last match for senior players, Pakistan will definitely try to win the match and series but I don't think it'll be that easy for them.

Gujarat have recovered extremely well with Finch scoring a 60. They look set to get a score of over 200.
Delhi will find it tough to overcome this score, no matter how well they play.

Pages: « 1 ... 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 [527] 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: